College Snowbunny Pt. 06

Story Info
The girls prepare for the trial.
6.6k words
3.57
16.2k
12

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stafbeck
stafbeck
366 Followers

A few hours after Dante was arrested, Lexxy got a call from Dante and heard that he was being held on $5 million bail. Lexxy told Riley, and the two began to text every girl that Dante was involved with to try to scrounge up the cash. Several of the girls were pre-law and noted how unusually high the bail was, but the money needed to be raised nonetheless. Lexxy had three-quarters of a million expected from her monthly FansOnly check, Riley expected just under double that. Several of Dante's other sluts were FansOnly famous as well and were able to contribute large amounts. Dante was never great at saving money, despite getting seven-figures every month as a cut for starring in porn videos, but had a small amount he could contribute too.

Within 24 hours, the money had been raised and Lexxy went to the police station to bail him out. To her surprise, Dante had already been bailed out by an anonymous donor, and Lexxy vowed instead to use that money to hire the best legal representation money could buy.

Dante was back to fucking supermodel-tier beauties three at a time within a day, but the threat of his incarceration loomed. Dante had clearly angered some rich and powerful people, and it was obvious that the man he beat up was a spoiled kid from a rich family.

Riley realized that she was finally over her head and needed some help. She decided to call her mentor, a woman named Scarlet Sage. Scarlet was a momma bear in the porn industry, a legend in her own right and now a mentor to many of the hottest young starlets in the industry. When Scarlet found out about Riley's problems, she offered to fly her out to her mansion in Los Angeles to discuss in person.

Scarlet was a stunningly sexy 43-year-old with a mature but still enchanting face, bright red hair, enormous breasts the size of coconuts and a sexy, thick hourglass-shape that made girls half her age seethe in envy. She was a top-5 pornstar in the world throughout her twenties and early thirties and still immensely popular into her MILF years. When she found out that one of her beloved mentees ran into trouble, she was more than happy to put her life on hold to held them.

After a first-class flight to LA, Riley arrived at Scarlet's stunning $12 million mansion in East Malibu by limo. Scarlet's house was magnificent, covered in marbled statues, top-end furniture and endless luxuries. A butler let Riley in and directed her to a large room on the second floor where Scarlet was. Riley opened the door to find Scarlet in a black dominatrix outfit sucking on a Black man's cock the size of Riley's forearm. There were about 5 white men in the room, naked and blindfolded with chastity cages on, handcuffed to the walls and forced to listen to the slurping and sucking sounds.

"Hi, Momma!" Riley affectionately called out, unbuttoning her daisy dukes and preparing to join Scarlet.

Scarlet took her mouth from the Black cock and began jerking it off, then turned her head towards Riley.

"Darling! How good of you to come visit me. You've been doing so well! I was so sorry to hear about your problems." Scarlet replied.

"Thanks, Momma!" Riley said, removing her shirt and panties. "Hey, what's up with these fucking losers on the walls?"

"Oh dearie, if you're going to do something anyway, why do it for free? You'll find many powerful men will pay a pretty penny to simply be in the presence of a pretty lady fucking." Scarlet replied, as Riley bent over and presented her pussy to the Black man.

"What could you need money for?" Riley giggled,

"Oh baby, you haven't been rich very long have you?" Scarlet replied.

"No, I guess not Momma." Riley said, wiggling her ass for the Black man to take.

"I'm so sorry about your friend, dear. I read all about it. A tragedy, really. I bet your friend beat a thousand white boys as badly as he did to that boy, yet because he's a rich kid from a powerful family, your friend is in deep trouble. Such is the way in our world" she said, then stuck her tongue in Riley's asshole to lube it up for her gentleman caller's BBC.

"So how to I get him off? I make about half a million a week from FansOnly but I think the legal fees are going to be more than that just for-" Riley began, before being interrupted.

"Oh sweety, I don't think you understand. Your friend is toast. Don't you get it? The white man has only ever had one way of preventing the mass breeding of white pussy by Black cock. Bondage. From slavery to sharecropping to mass incarceration, keeping Black men in chains is the only way the white man has ever been able to slow the breeding of their women." Scarlet said. "This is their chance to stop your pretty little pussy from getting a Black baby or two or three fucked into it. They're not gonna let him go no matter what." Scarlet replied, guiding her man's cock into Riley's raw pussy.

"This is the way it's going, deary. The Black Lives Matter and Defund the Police movements have helped mitigate it a little, but unfortunately many Black men meet their ends in jail. I bet your Dante has been beating racists half to death and fucking pussies all day every day since puberty. He stops short of beating them to death to put their families in enough medical debt to make hiring a lawyer impossible, thus avoiding jail. But every once in a while you meat a rich white kid from a racist family that stops at nothing to put him away. And Dante crippled the son of a Russian oligarch who's worth $3 billion! If it was a doctor or lawyer's kid, maybe your money could make a difference but, baby..."

Riley was being pounded by the BBC and moaning in ecstasy, unable to formulate an articulate reply, but managed to moan something about FansOnly.

"Oh honey, you just don't get it. Porn can make you a millionaire, maybe a multi-millionaire. But you have to realize just how much richer the world elite are than us. Half the white boys in this country were jerking their tiny little cocks to my ass ten years ago, yet I was making less in a year than what some asshole oil barrn's great-grandson makes just by letting his trust fund earn interest. The top FansOnly girls are making, what, $5 million a month? You'd have to be on top for decades just to earn what that oligarch makes in a few weeks. You have to realize deary. You can get to the top 1% of the top 1%, but you'll still be looking up at the world's elites. And your Dante just pissed off one of those fuckers. I'm afraid there's nothing porn money can do to compete with oligarch money"

Riley turned over and let the Black man pound her pussy missionary style, where the orgasmic intensity was somewhat diminished.

"Wait, you mean after all this time you're still not one of the richest people? How's that possible Momma?" Riley asked.

"Porn can take you high, but the top echelon of society is dominated by energy barons, tech assholes and old money. The richest 100 porn stars in the world combined don't have a net worth of that oligarch, let alone the people even richer than him. You can get a house in the hills with porn money, but those oligarchs have a hundred houses in areas so exclusive you've never even heard of them. It's just a different level of wealth that just isn't attainable. I recommend you find a new boytoy, baby. If he beats the shit out of a doctor's son or a small-time businessman's son, you'll be able to bail him out. Just hope he doesn't cripple any tech billionaire's family..."

Riley locked her legs around the Black man's torso and pulled, trying to ensure he didn't pull out as he was getting close.

"But Momma, that's fucked up! Why should we have to live in terror that the next man our boytoy's beat down could be a rich asshole who puts them in jail?"

"It's not fair, baby. But that's the world we live in"

"Fuckkkk!!!" the black man yelled as his cock exploded inside Riley's unprotected pussy, her locking legs preventing any attempt to pull out.

Riley left LA a few days later, downtrodden and discouraged that she could ever put up a fight to save Dante from becoming another Black man in prison.

Lexxy heard about the conversation, but she would not be discouraged. She needed to come up with ways to make money, and fast. As much as she hated to admit it, Tom's ideas made a ton of money, and she needed him now.

Tom had just the idea.

From her Instagram page, which was rarely used save for an advertisement of her FansOnly page but still boasted 100k followers, Lexxy announced that she would be creating her first account on PornoHub and release some of her first ever free porn.

The first few videos were fairly mundane. Mostly just short femdom videos with Tom and creampie videos with Dante, which were just small clips from the previous full-length videos on FansOnly. Her videos were very popular, however, and she had millions of views on her most popular videos within a few days. It was the first time Lexxy had voluntarily released porn for free to the masses, and the masses were eating it up, enamored with her beauty and personality.

Despite racking up hundreds of thousands of followers and tens of millions of views in a week, Lexxy had made less than $10,000, which was far less than she made on FansOnly in the same time. But she wasn't after money, yet.

On her eighth day on PornoHub, Lexxy, now one of the top 200 most subscribed models on the site, came up with a video titled "How to Save Your Race", which would make her one of the highest earning adult performers on the site.

The video started out with Lexxy, dolled up with red lipstick, perfect makeup and her bleach-blonde hair in pigtails, wearing a schoolgirl outfit consisting of a white shirt exposing most of her large cleavage, thin waist and flat belly, along with a tiny miniskirt that barely covered her white panties and a pair of white thigh-highs beneath them.

"Hello, white men of the world. You've made me quite a star in the last few days" Lexxy said in a soft, seductive and smug voice. "You boys must really like me. Wonder what it is? Is it the blonde hair, blue eyes, the pale skin? My perfect face? My phat ass? Giant tits? Or maybe you're just enjoying the last days where some young ladies still look like this."

Then, the video played a montage. News reports about demographic changes and the browning of America and Europe, clips from interracial porn, maps of white population decline, shots of Lexxy being creampied by a Black man, beautiful young women at BLM rallies, young sexy pregnant women with Black partners, clips of race riots in the wake of police killings, white women breastfeeding Black babies.

"You know it as well as I know it" the camera switched back to Lexxy, now in a stripper outfit giving Dante a lap dance. "The white race is dying. It's happening hundreds of thousands of times, every day: A million years of genetic purity, wiped out in seconds by a Black man's load and a pretty daughter's fertile white womb. Soon, you baby-dicks will have no Aryan beauties to stroke your little pricks to. Will I be the last Aryan teen you blow your load to?"

The camera then flashed to Riley, who was wearing a costume-store labcoat over some incredibly sexy white lingerie, plus glasses and a ponytail. "Well it doesn't have to be that way, white boys. Thanks to a new invention out of Sweden, the world's most powerful hormonal birth control was just approved for use in Europe. It's 19-times for potent than the standard pill in the states, and the only birth control method known to man that can reliably prevent pregnancy after sex with a hyper-fertile African male over 97% of the time," Riley said.

The camera followed Riley, who walked over to the next room where Lexxy was on her knees sucking Dante's monstrous meat stick.

"Lexxy is going to offer you cucks the rare opportunity to save a pure-bred Aryan womb from the pollution of Black seed. For just $10,000 a day, Lexxy will take this special European birth control and ensure that her womb remains untainted by any Black babies."

Riley took off her white coat and got on her knees, taking over sucking Dante's cock as Lexxy stood up.

"And on the 100th day, assuming you losers haven't missed a payment, I'll stop the birth control for one week and then give one of my lucky donors a single cumshot to try to knock me up. Who knows? Maybe your white seed could get me pregnant and be the future of the white race. There's only one way to find out! The more you donate, the better chance you have of being the lucky chosen fan."

Lexxy got down on her knees once more and switched places with Riley, who took her mouth off Dante's cock and stood up again while Lexxy made love to his cock with her mouth.

"Remember cuckies, if you miss a single day Lexxy will skip her pill and Dante's baby will be growing in her tummy in a matter of hours. So click the link below if you wanna save your race. Forget about your rent, forget about your car payment, forget about your food bill. Send it all to Lexxy and be a part of something bigger than yourself. Will you be the one who saves your race?"

Riley then turned around and began to passionately kiss Dante while Lexxy worked his cock with her pretty mouth. Viewers were then treated to the first full-length free sex scene with either Lexxy or Riley. Over the next 88 minutes, viewers were permitted to watch Dante cum inside Lexxy's pussy, anus, and mouth as well as Riley's cunt twice and asshole once. At the end of the video, Dante left and the cum-caked beauties laid on the bed, coated in cum and fingering more baby-batter into their pussies.

"Better start those donations, whiteboys. I can feel his swimmers getting close to my ovaries" Lexxy said as the shot cut to black.

Lexxy attached a link to her bank account in the description. Within 8 hours, the video had over two million views and her account had nearly $200,000 in it, including multiple donations of the complete $10,000 daily fee. Even viewers who were not into race humiliation, interracial or cuckold fetishes were absolutely blown away by the sheer beauty of Lexxy and Riley, the masterful quality of the full-length scene, Dante's sheer power and masculinity and the pure stamina shown by all three performers. It wasn't just popular among interracial porn-addicted masochistic white men, it became a front-page blockbuster that introduced millions of white men to interracial porn and race politics. It ended up earning both snowbunnies a ton of new fans and countless new interracial porn addicts.

The video caused Lexxy's free PornoHub account to explode, which in turn led to a massive growth in her paid account as her fans began to crave more. Within a few weeks, Lexxy's FansOnly count quadrupled and put her on pace to make over $2 million in the month, while Riley's doubled and put her on pace to make the same amount.

Tom, meanwhile, was scripting bots to spam white nationalist websites and social media groups with links to the "challenge", and encouraged them to donate to save the white race.

Though most genuine white nationalists were at most neutral about the proposition, Tom's bots flooded every white supremacist platform encouraging them to donate, and racist whiteboys everywhere were beginning to come to agree that the consensus was that it was worth sending a snowbunny exorbitant sums of money if there was even a chance it could lead to the continuation of a strong white bloodline.

Lexxy released free small 8-minute clips once a day from that point on, mostly snippets from the multiple full-length scenes she was posting to FansOnly every day. Though she usually made hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations every day, she waited until late at night, usually 8 or 9pm, to announce that the day's quota had been fulfilled and she would take her birth control.

Despite Lexxy and Riley's massive newfound wealth, Dante's legal fees were once again covered by the anonymous donor, and he was able to hire the best team of defense lawyers a man could desire. The case attracted national attention, helped in part by the narrative of a poor Black man being unjustly accused of a crime for simply defending himself from a violent white supremacist, and partially because of his connection to Lexxy and Riley who were quickly becoming porn superstars.

Within a week, jury selection had begun and within a month, the trial was ready to begin.

Over the next month, Dante continued his previous antics of fucking as many white bitches as humanly possible, and his newfound status as a sort of civil rights hero attracted more and higher quality pussy than ever before. Lexxy and Riley continued to be his favorite sex toys, easily holding their own against the hoards of celebrities, models, heiresses and other women flocking to his cock.

Quickly rising through the ranks of his harem was Riley's sibling Casey, who was now an enthusiastic BBC slut. Once a hateful white supremacist masquerading as a male, Casey was now loaded up on estrogen with an even curvier and more womanly figure than Riley, perky and shapely tits nicely coming in and all remotely masculine features melted away. Now using both he/him and she/her pronouns, Casey had accepted her role as a sissy slave for Black cock, now eagerly serving Dante whenever the chance arose, happily wearing sexy lingerie and a chastity cage while doing so.

At this point, it had been about 2 months since Casey's encounter with Lin that began his transformation from a popular neo-nazi content creator into a BBC-worshiping sissy. Lin was one of Dante's original fuck toys from his gang banging days, a stunningly beautiful and buxom 19-year-old Asian woman, then eight months pregnant with Dante's child. Lin was able not only to show Casey the nonsense of white supremacist ideology, she was also able to extort him into telling her the personal details of all the most prominent anonymous neo-nazi creators on the web.

In the month preceding Dante's trial, Lin decided that it was time to reveal the secret identities of all the worst racists on the internet.

Lin was extremely popular on FansOnly, PornoHub and some other smut websites, but she wanted her reveal to be as dramatic as possible and with as large of an audience as possible, so she decided to reveal the identities on a livestream on Twitch.

Lin had since given birth to Dante's kid, a beautiful healthy Black boy. The baby weight slipped off of her like jelly from a knife, and her incredible body was already back to it's pre-pregnancy glory. She had breasts the size of soccer balls, now even larger than before and swollen with milk. Her narrow waist already sported a flat tummy with a near six-pack, and her strong muscular thighs gave her a thick booty to complement her skinny waist.

Lin dressed incredibly sexy for the stream, of course. She opted for a cosplay of Yor Forger's assassin dress from Spy x Family, a black dress with straps around the shoulders and cut open in the belly area to show her sexy flat tummy and wide hips. Her massive cleavage barely fit in the dress, leaving about 60% of each breast exposed and her nipples barely covered.

To add salt to the wound, Lin stuck temporary tattoos all over her breasts, belly, neck and arms with slogans like "Black Baby Factory" on her belly over her womb, a Spades tattoo on her cheek, "Milk for Black Babies" on her left breast, "racist whitebois can't compete" on her right breast.

Lin began streaming at 7pm, promising an incredible reveal of information. Her beauty and sex appeal easily won her a large audience within a few minutes as she spoke into her camera, making several calculated movements to jiggle her breasts, and arch her back.

By 7:10, she had tens of thousands of viewers and was a top-100 streamer and she began to spill her information.

"Now, for what everyone came here for. Ladies and Gentlemen, well, mostly boys *giggle* I now will present to you the result of hundreds of hours of investigation over many months. I have confirmed the identities of fifteen of the most vile Nazis on the internet, as well as their location and employment. Let's make these Nazis famous, shall we?"

stafbeck
stafbeck
366 Followers
12