College Snowbunny Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Otto14 the Red. He has 230,000 YouTube subscribers, and a Telegram group with tens of thousands of members. He's actually a baby-dicked white loser named Tucker Jones from Phoenix, Arizona! Hey Tucker! You think your employer Comcast would be interested in knowing what you said about interracial marriages? Hey guys, why don't we all ask Comcast what they think of their employee Tucker Jones in Phoenix blaming COVID on the Jews! Sorry Tuckie, when you're homeless and hungry, just think about my big milky flesh mounds and maybe you won't be so hungry anymore! Tee-hee-hee-hee" Lin said, grabbing her breasts and jiggling them with her hands.

A baby started crying in the background. Lin walked away from the screen for a moment and retrieved a beautiful black baby.

"Awww, do you wanna say hi, Dante Jr? Hey everyone, this is my son Dante Jr! His daddy is a violent Black thug that beats the shit out of Nazis like the ones I'm gonna reveal tonight! It was such an honor to bear his child!"

The baby kept crying as Lin held him to her bosom.

"Awww, someone's hungry aren't they? Well mommy can feed you and work at the same time!" Lin said, allowing the baby to latch onto her breast.

"Oh, what an unexpected turn of events! I guess I'll be nursing my Black baby while I dox all these Nazis! Hey, I wonder how Ryan Haggerty of Ocean Beach Maryland, also known as Das Benfuhrer, Moderator of the Stormer thinks of that!" Lin said playfully.

Lin revealed every nazi's name, location, employment and any other information she had over the next several hours as hundreds of thousands watched. Notably absent from the list from Bismarck's Endgame, the channel once helmed by Casey that was considered far more influential than some of the creators doxxed by Lin.

The revelations were devestating. Within a few days, all of the Nazis had their lives upended and were shunned from society, banned from all online platforms, fired from their jobs and had their accounts frozen. Of the fifteen doxxed, several of them had attempted suicide within 48 hours and two of them went on drug benders that ended with overdose. It didn't take long for the remaining Nazis to figure out that the only person with all that information who wasn't doxxed was Casey.

Casey was long past the point of giving a shit about his Nazi ex-friends' well-being. She wasn't afraid of them either. Every time Dante's rugged, powerful arms bend Casey over to to use her boipussy, Casey intuitively knew that Dante was genetically on a different level than any of those losers he knew in the alt-right circles and Dante would rip them to shreds without breaking a sweat. Every time Dante gripped Casey's hair with the force of the jaws of life, then shoved his cock a foot into Casey's throat until she passed out, Casey could feel that no white "man" in the world could even pose a threat to the mighty African warrior. When she found out about the doxxing, the sissy was happy to hear about Lin once again but completely uninterested in the upending of his former friends' lives nor the vengeance they would attempt to inflict.

Two days after Lin's revelation, Dante was having his usual Tuesday night ritual. Every Tuesday, he picked a type of girl at random, then tried to fuck as many girls as he could who fit that category. This Tuesday, he had selected redheads. He rummaged through his phone and went through the hundreds of messages from girls begging to fuck him that day, and selected about a dozen fiery red-haired beauties to invite over for an orgy.

These orgies usually consisted of mostly first-time girls who had never fucked Dante before, very often none of them had ever taken a BBC before. First-time girls usually passed out from the raw overdose of pleasure and endorphins, so Dante retained at least one member of his main harem to stay by his side as a fluffer for when all the girls were worn out.

Around 9pm on the Tuesday following the mass doxxing, a group of seven outed Neo-Nazis snuck into his building and gathered at Dante's door with a battering ram, knives, baseball bats and chains.

The leader of the group, a pasty 5'4" white boy with a patchy beard and thin arms, began banging on the door.

"Get the fuck out of here, Casey! We know it was you. Did you fucking forget that we had your location on snapchat still?"

There was no answer. The Nazis wasted no time and slammed the battering ram through the door by Dante's suite.

The first room they saw was a massive luxury family room adorned with expensive looking furniture, appliances, paintings and other expensive goods. There was nothing out of the ordinary other than the fact that the ground was littered with countless pairs of high heels, shirts, skirts and other women's clothing. There was a faint slurping sound coming from the bedroom, and the Nazis chased to there.

The first Nazi opened the door and was speechless at the sight he saw. The room was massive and absolutely covered gorgeous naked redheaded women, most appeared to be passed out with cum dripping from their pussies and caked over the rest of their bodies. The imposing and muscular Dante was lying in an enormous bed in the middle of the room, surrounded by more naked sleeping beauties, with an exceptionally tantalizing beauty in lingerie snuggled up to him, kissing his neck and jerking off his enormous cock with both hands. Upon closer inspection, the Nazis were able to see that the girl jerking him off was actually wearing a chastity cage and had a little cock. Dante ignored the Nazis and continued to enjoy himself in the bed.

Confused and unsure if they had the right location, one of the Nazis finally got a good look at the face of the sissy pleasuring the big scary Black man.

"C... Casey? Is that you? Jesus fucking Christ what happened to you?" one of the Nazis said.

"Motherfucker that is Casey! The fucking traitor went mudshark on us! That son of a fucking bitch. You're gonna die right now you fucking race-traitor! You and that worthless monkey!" another shouted.

Casey said nothing, just laying next to Dante in his silky blue bra and matching panties caressing Dante's hard body and stroking his cock.

The Nazis began to move in, rising their weapons.

Casey just snuggled closer and moved her pretty legs off Dante to free him, then whispered in his ear.

"Kill them, daddy" she whispered.

It was a wasted sentence, of course. A lion doesn't need to be told to go after a herd of sheep.

Dante stood up, towering over each of the Nazis by about a foot and sporting muscles that made his arms bigger than any of their legs. One Nazi charged at him with a baseball bat. Dante easily dodged the swing and violently shoved his hand into the throat of the assailant. He squeezed and lifted his hand, crushing the Nazi's windpipe and lifting him into the air, before running full speed slamming the bat wielders head directly into the wall at skull, producing a ferocious smashing sound.

"Awww Cedric! For someone who loved kickboxing as much as you did, you really went down like a little bitch, didn't you?" said Casey, who had removed her chastity cage and was now watching the beatdown with one hand rubbing her titties and one hand on her little dick.

Dante took the baseball bat and swung directly into the mob of now trembling and shaking Nazis. The swing directly hit one of the Nazis who was floored immediately, and the follow-through knocked out another one. Dante rose the bat over his head and slammed it down on the second knocked out Nazi, breaking the bat in half.

Casey was on all fours the bed, sticking her naked, luscious ass directly at Dante, using her left hand to finger her ass and her right to stroke her hard little dick.

"Ooh, are you losers scared yet? Dante's gonna murder your sorry asses, and I'm gonna cum watching it! Bye-bye losers!"

There were four Nazis left.

"Wait, please, stop this. This was all Chip's idea, and you just bashed his head in! Why don't we just leave now, ok? We'll forget this whole thing ever happened." One of the remainders said.

The commotion began to wake up some of the redheads, who were still for the most part naked and passed out in the room.

The remaining Nazis got on their hands and knees and began begging Dante to forgive them, dropping their weapons on the ground.

"Please, just let us go, we promise we'll never bother you again!" one of them shouted, weeping on the ground still bowing.

"Why the fuck would I do that?" said Dante, winding his foot back and preparing to deliver a kick to the crying Nazi.

"Please, sir, please, we will give you anything!" they began pleading.

"Beat them to a fucking pulp daddy! Bash their brains all over the fucking room! I'll suck your dick soooooo good!" said Casey, now spread eagle edging her tiny little weenie.

As the redheads continued to come to and figure out what was going on, they joined in the cheering.

"Yah Dante! Crush their fucking skulls! Make it painful!! I promised I'll let you use my body any way you'd like!" one of the first girls to wake up said, rubbing her tits with one hand and pushing more cum into her pussy with the other.

"Oh my God Dante, you're soooooo dangerous. I hope our baby is a warrior just like you!" another shouted.

The Nazis began to cry as the room full of beautiful white women kept urging Dante to beat them to death, but all they could do was continue to grovel and beg on the ground.

"Take your phones and wallets out, pindicks. If you try to pretend you don't have them with you I'll splatter your fucking brains across the floor. Max out every card in your wallet to buy Bitcoin, then send allll that shit to me. This account right here. Try to do anything other than sending me that shit and you're fucking dead."

The Nazis did as they were told, sending Dante hundreds of thousands of dollars in untraceable cryptocurrency within a few minutes.

By this point, all thirteen of the redheads was awake and caught up to the situation. Verifying that his money way in and the transactions were untraceable, Dante smiled.

"Keep your heads on the fucking ground" he said

Then, he grabbed one of the weapons that the Nazis had brought, a large metal chain with sharp spikes on it.

"Don't worry, I'll spend this cash better than you fucking losers ever could" he said, preparing to rain hell upon the kneeling Nazis.

"Wait!" one of the redheads said. She knelt down to one of the Nazis, who at this point was crying intractably and had urinated himself multiple times.

"I just want you to know" she said in a sultry, loving voice. "We're all purebreed white. And now we're all carrying your murderer's baby. I want you to think about that when he beats you to death. None of us will ever allow a filthy white parasite baby in our wombs. I'll dedicate the rest of my fertile life to bearing Black children that will replace you. We want you to die miserably." she said, before retweeting behind the Black man.

Dante began wailing on the four remaining Nazis with the spiked chain, bludgeoning their bodies and sparing their heads to keep them conscious and awake as long as possible. None of them put up a fight. They knew they were dealing with someone inherently superior. Fighting back was futile.

The last things the Nazis saw as they drifted into hemorrhagic shock was a room full of white redheaded beauties working together to pleasure the man who had just broken their bodies.

The police were called about 12 hours later when one of Dante's lawyers came in for a visit. All seven nazis were somehow still alive, barely breathing and in constant agony. Dante's warrior brain knew just how hard he could beat each of them without ending them and stopped at just the right moment, instinctively knowing that it was far more advantageous to cripple an enemy and burden his love ones to take care of them for a lifetime than it was to simply eliminate a weak foe.

Police declined to issue a single charge, knowing damn well that charging a Dante for defending himself against a mob of known Nazis would lead to riots the likes of which had not been seen since the George Floyd days.

The fifteen Nazis doxxed by Lin were all either dead or vegetables within a few days, and Casey was back to being a BBC fuck toy without feeling in danger for a moment. Dante spent the money on a new fleet of cars, expensive sneakers and some gold chains, and quickly forgot about the Nazis that he ended without breaking a single sweat. It was onto more pressing matters, particularly involving the trial.

Dante's legal team included nearly half a dozen elite defense lawyers, but his harem was not going to leave anything up to chance. Thanks to some sleezy investigators hired by his defense team, Dante's women were able to learn some important details about the judge and jury.

The unofficial leader of this effort was Sierra, one of Dante's favorite fucktoys outside of Lexxy, Riley and Casey, as well as a brilliant pre-law student. She was a Columbian beauty queen with a massive ass, breasts the size of cantaloupes, a little extra meat perfectly distributed in her squishy thighs and hips despite a thin waist and flat belly, as well as bright blue eyes that contrasted with her curly brown hair.

Sierra was able to track down the nine members of the jury and the judge, and hoped that the feminine charms of Dante's army of supermodel fucktoys could sway their decisions.

Four of the jurors were white males. This was simple for Sierra. She simply needed to send four of Dante's sexiest sluts to go persuade them. As one of the most beautiful women in the harem, Lexxy was assigned the particularly hard task of persuading a juror with known ties to far-right extremist groups online.

Two jurors were white women. Sierra had no problem organizing this either. Two of Dante's homies from his neighborhood agreed to pay them a visit. Sierra had never known a white women to turn down a request from a Black man after he did her the favor of rearranging her guts, so that was two more jurors taken care of.

The three remaining jurors were two Black men and a Black women, and Sierra was confident that they would be solid votes in favor of Dante.

This left the judge, who was the only one that Sierra could not find any information on other than that he was a white male. To play it safe, the impossibly beautiful and psychologically manipulative Riley was sent to deal with him.

The only variable left was the prosecution's team of lawyers, which Sierra hoped that she herself could try to flip and attempt to get one or two of them to feed information and work to undermine the prosecution's case from within.

On the eve of the trial, Dante's harem was giving him one last night of fun before he was to spend the duration of the endeavor in custody. He sitting up in bed naked, with Lexxy lying spread eagle on top of his lap lying on her belly, her enormous ass forming a makeshift table in front of Dante. There was an assortment of wings, steak and fried chicken resting on her ass which served as a proverbial last meal. Riley and Casey were naked on either side of Dante taking turns feeding him food and beer, while Sierra and Lin took turns sucking his cock. Erica, the girlfriend of the white boy that Dante pummeled that lead to the charges, was wearing sexy black lingerie and holding a computer screen up for Dante to see. There was a video playing in which Erica went into her ex-boyfriend's hospital while he was still too broken to move, then peed on a pregnancy test in front of him. The test went positive within seconds, and she showed him the positive result and taunted that the baby belonged to the man who put him in the hospital, causing him to convulse in anger. She then placed the piss-soaked test into the racist's mouth while he still couldn't move his arms enough to take it out. Dante and the harem had a good laugh.

About a dozen other beauties shuffled in and gave them breaks as they pleasured Dante for 28 straight hours leading up to the trial, with some girls sleeping as other girls came to take over. Riley and Lexxy both ended up on break about 18 hours into it, and began to talk.

"Do you really think we have a chance here?" Riley inquired.

"A chance... yah. They might have oil tycoon money, but we have more money that any porn star has had in decades... and we have the power of pussy on our side. Men have waged wars for what Dante has. Deep down all men know that there's no resource on this planet more valuable than a beautiful girl's fertile pussy." Lexxy replied.

"I guess you're right. There's a shot. We just need to do what we can." Riley said.

"Tomorrow begins the most important day of our lives. If we win this, we prove that the next generation of beautiful ladies, the ones gorging themselves on Black cocks, holds the power. Not the crusty old white guys with money. Think about how that could change the world?" Lexxy replied.

"It would be a new world order, wouldn't it" replied Riley.

The looked at the clock and saw there was only 10 hours until the trial began. Almost game time.

12