College Snowbunny Pt. 07

Story Info
The Trial Concludes.
10k words
4.16
16.3k
17

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stafbeck
stafbeck
360 Followers

Quick reminder on characters and their descriptions:

Lexxy: "Bimbo" archetype in terms of appearance. 18 years old, bleach-blonde hair, a perfectly toned flat tummy with a tiny waist, enormous 38E breasts that could never be contained properly by anything she bought. Ass is huge, round and shapely, slightly larger than Kim Kardashian's. Standing 5'9" with long toned legs turned into a pair of thighs you could crush a watermelon between. Inspired by girls like Julie Cash, Alexis Texas and Demi Rose.

Riley: "Girl next door" appearance. 18, 5'5", with a gorgeous round face, light brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, juicy lips and a vibrant smile that screamed approachable despite her knockout appearance. She had a slim, slightly athletic body with c-cup breasts and a small but perfectly shaped booty. Inspired by girls like Riley Reid and early career Lana Rhoades.

Casey: Riley's "brother" who was once a male-identifying white nationalist and is now transitioning into a "sissy", accepting the label of transgender woman and femboy and using both he/him and she/her pronouns. 20 years old. Face and body are now very similar to Riley save for a tiny cock, although still transitioning and may end up with an even more exaggerated feminine figure than Riley. Current appearance inspired by Natalie Mars.

Dante: Tall, muscular, heavily tattooed, violent and dangerous former gang member who is a freshman at the same school as Lexxy and Riley. Most of the female characters are either members of his direct harem. Currently on trial for beating the son of a white Russian billionaire half to death.

Erica: Beautiful, pale redhead with a swimsuit model's body, once a reluctant companion and "girlfriend" to a rich young white man who was beaten by Dante, now pregnant with Dante' kid.

Sierra: 19, Thick big-booty latina from Columbia, pre-law student and member of Dante's harem who is currently organizing the harem's efforts to sway Dante's trial.

Lin: 19, Japanese woman with enormous breasts, beautiful young face and tight seductive body. One of Dante's hookups from his pre-college days. Helped convert Casey from racist whiteboy into BBC-worshipping sissy. Recently gave birth to Dante's child and doxxed some of the most prominent Nazis in the country with Casey's help.

Lexxy panted and gasped while looking at the timer on the elliptical bike she was riding, and saw it hit 30:00. It was the most exercise she had gotten in recent memory. She had turned up the thermostat to 92 degrees in the private luxury fitness center in the high-end hotel that she and the rest of the harem were living in for the duration of the trial, and no girl dared to challenge her to turn it down. She was wearing a tantalizingly sexy set up lacy white lingerie with a g-strip tightly laying deep in her bootycrack, along with thigh-high fishnet stockings, garter belt and a series of straps on top that formed what could generously be described as a bra. Over this sexy lingerie, however, were two layers of sweatpants, a sweater and a hoodie on top. On the outside, she looked like a pretty girl wearing some baggy clothes, even as she could feel her panties wedging up deeper in her asscrack and her bra getting soaked with heavenly scented boob sweat.

She could feel the sweat drip down her face, slither down to her cleavage and settle in her $380 titty straps, or garter belt, or thong. She felt demeaned having to work out like some normal girl. Lexxy's gimmick, in her mind, was the naturally perfect girl. She didn't need to exercise or diet to have a sultry body or perfect skin, she just did. She ate plates of steak and chicken wings then napped instead of exercising, and the calories just went right to her tits or booty by nature of winning the genetic lottery. Working out just felt like cheating, if not pure dishonesty, but she did what she had to do for Dante.

She saw the clock hit 34:35 and she was done. Overheating, out of breath and drenched in a sticky, rose-scented layer of perspiration, she called it a day and took the elevator up to her room.

"Come up to 801" she texted to an unsaved number in her room. She climbed up 7 sets of stairs in her scorching sweats to ensure that she maintained her immediate post-workout state.

Waiting in her room was Nick Turner, a pasty 5"5' skinny white boy with light brown hair, no muscles to speak of and some nerdy glasses. He was as mediocre and unremarkable a man as Lexxy had seen, the kind of loser she wouldn't piss on if he was on fire because he was just that far below her. Lexxy would never look twice at a guy like Nick normally, but was forced to entertain this cretin because he was unfortunately chosen to be juror #6 in Dante's trial.

Dante's legal team was able to dig up enough dirt on all 9 jurors to basically know them better than their closest friends and family. Nick was assigned to Lexxy to sway because he was considered to be one of the most difficult jurors to convince to acquit. Nick was a remarkably boring and mediocre 22-year old white boy with delusions of grandeur. He was a Trump-supporting Republican who dropped out of state school after getting addicted to online gambling and was now trying to get an associate's degree at a nearby community college. In his free time he liked to ride his dirtbike, shoot his guns and hang out with his equally pathetic friends as they frequented bars only to be constantly rejected by girls who couldn't hold a candle to Lexxy's beauty.

Nick was grinning like a kid on Christmas when Lexxy walked through the door, the blonde beauty red in the face and overheating, face covered in sweat and smeared makeup.

Lexxy looked at him in disgust, then bent over and slid her sweatpants off, revealing her magnificent cheeks to Nick who nearly came his pants on the spot. Lexxy took around and looked at Nick with pure pity and contempt, then took off her hoody and sweater in one motion, to reveal the full glory of her sweaty, expensive white lingerie and the perfect body filling it.

Nick's mouth was wide open and drooling involuntarily.

"I hope you realize how lucky you are" Lexxy said. "If you weren't on the jury for my boytoy's trial I wouldn't let you fucking touch me for all the money in your family's shitty estate"

Lexxy put her hands on her hips and looped her thumb into her panties and began to slide them down. Nick looked on mesmorized as the panties dropped from the deepest part of her sweaty asscrack down to the floor.

"That's called a pantydrop. You'll probably never see it again" Lexxy said, only half-teasing.

The panties were absolutely saturated in Lexxy's sweat, and the scent hit Nick's nose almost immediately, and the racist Trump supporter became a helpless puddle of lust within an instant. Her panties smelt like a combination of roses, swamp ass, pussy and pheromones that screamed human affection, like the panties were dipped in a vat of pure oxytocin.

Lexxy shoved the panties in Nick's wide-open mouth, then pushed his head away causing him to fall backwards on the bed.

"There, one pair of my panties. Two hours of intense cardio sweat baked in. I hope you know just how lucky you are. This is like an Greek Goddess giving a golden apple to a slave. Now get the fuck out of my room and have fun with your new treasure" Lexxy replied, turning around and walking to the shower.

Nick regained his composure quickly and replied.

"Hold up, Blondie. Your fucktoy damn near beat a man to death. The kid is gonna be drinking out of a straw the rest of his life, probably never gonna walk again. You really think you can win my acquittal vote just because you gave me some dirty panties? Why don't you come show me how much you really love that dindu" Nick shouted.

Lexxy said nothing, but walked into her closet for a few minutes. When she came back, she was still wearing the same white lingerie minus the panties, but added on a six-inch pair of red stripper boots that made her nearly a foot taller than Nick.

She strutted over to Nick who was lying on the bed, both insanely excited and terrified that this amazon was coming to him after he said such terrible things to her.

Lexxy stood on top of the bed and stood over his cock, with one high heel on either side of his hip, as if about to squat down and begin riding reverse cowgirl.

Nick was nearly hypnotized by Lexxy's ass and lost the ability to speak, and thought he was about to get his dick rode by the sexiest woman he had ever seen. Then, Lexxy lifted her left boot and pressed it firmly over the tiny tent growing in Nick's shorts. She could feel her toes crushing his balls and her high heel digging into his thigh. Nick began to wail in pain.

"Listen here, whiteboy" she said over his screams. "I'd rather you die a fiery death a million times than get one once of pleasure out of my body. This fat ass is nature's protection against tiny-dicked whiteboys like you. You don't even have enough dick to pass my cheeks let alone fuck my pussy, and you'd cum before you got a stroke in if you could" she said, twisting the shoe on his package and applying more and more force.

She stopped stomping and began doing small kicks into Nick's groin.

"This is way more than you deserve. You'd better clean my boot after you make a mess all over it, you fucking hear me?" Lexxy insisted.

Nick was still wailing in pain.

"YOU HEAR ME PIGGY? You're gonna lick all your cum off my boot when I'm done with you?" Lexxy repeated, kicking harder.

"Y-Yes!" Nick managed to get out.

"I know where you live you fucking faggot. I know your address, your shitty job, your shitty car, everything! And I fucking own you now, bitch. You think there's a whiteboy on earth who wouldn't cap your sorry ass for me to sit on their face for five minutes? You're fucking dead if I want you. You're gonna find my man innocent, and he's gonna go back to his life of beating down white limpdicks like you and breeding white goddesses like me. You fucking hear me? And if there's so much as one dissenting vote I swear I'll have an army of simps at your house ready to throw you off a cliff."

Lexxy then leaned back and took her the weight off her shoes, causing her to drop down ass-first on Nick's face. Her booty hit his face with the force of a boxer's punch, and then she stood up as soon as as she could feel the impact landed and went back to kicking his nuts.

"Do you understand me, faggot?"

"I-I understand my queen." Nick replied.

Lexxy slammed her ass on his face once again, this time just for fun.

"Promise my booty too" Lexxy said.

"I promise, you too, oh divine ass" Nick said, on the verge of orgasm.

Lexxy did one last twist of his nuts, and Nick let out a sad moan. Lexxy could see a damp spot emerge in his pants and some of the sticky liquid getting on her boot. She immediately and forcefully stuck the boot in Nick's mouth and he obediently started sucking it.

"That's a good little bitch. Now go get my murdering boyfriend off the hook and maybe we can do that again after he's free. And remember what happens if he's not."

Lexxy drove the boot into his mouth with a few jerking motions. She wasn't as coordinated as Riley, and standing on one high-heeled foot left her wobbly and unable to kick with vigor, but she still managed to make her point, and shoved the boot into his mouth deep enough to make him gag until he started flailing and turning blue. He passed out a few moments later, Lexxy's boot having completely occluded his airway

Lexxy left the loser to lie unconscious in her bed for the time being, then texted her servants to grab her shit and move it to 1701, which had become a sort of war room for Dante's defense team. The entire floor was a single interconnected suite with 12 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms, a massive common space and several conference rooms.

Lexxy entered 1701 in a light robe, which she promptly slipped off immediately upon entering the suite to reveal her damp, scrunched-up undies. To the left she could hear the sounds of six or seven girls, and Dante, having screaming orgasmic sex. To the right she could hear the defense lawyers hard at work. She considered taking a long shower to rid the stain of a white boy's touch off her skin, but the orgasmic wales turned her on too much and she went to go join Dante and the other girls.

Earlier that same day, Sierra had been on a mission of her own. Her target was Bret Fischer, a hotshot prosecution lawyer and the head of the prosecution team trying to imprison Dante. Unlike the judge and jurors who required private investigators to track down, getting to Mr. Fischer was almost suspiciously easy. He readily gave the Columbian beauty his business card and private cell phone number when she first met him in a pre-trial terms meeting. He answered the phone personally when she called, despite him being a hotshot lawyer with an army of secretaries. Sierra surmised that this wasn't the first time a hoard of young beauties tried to seduce him to persuade him to throw a case against a Black man.

Mr. Fischer invited Sierra to a private hotel room in a fancy building a few blocks down from where Dante's legal team was headed. Sierra knew this was a strategic play. Recording of activities in private places like hotel rooms was forbidden in the state they lived in for visitors, so there was no chance of Sierra recording the affair to use for blackmail, and the hotel room would have no cameras that Mr. Fischer himself didn't place.

Sierra knew just the type of girl that the powerful lawyer wanted. Small, thin, submissive. Someone he could easily dominate, just like how he tried to rule over everything in his professional life. She came to his hotel room in a schoolgirl outfit, wearing a tiny skirt that barely covered her ample rump, thigh-high white socks with no shoes, matching white arm bands and a tiny white shirt that barely covered her boobs and midriff. Her hair was in pigtails and her makeup was heavy in blush to make her look as sweet and innocent as possible, while her sultry body radiated raw sex appeal.

The lawyer answered the door and saw the voluptuous teen beauty in her schoolgirl outfit looking down as if too shy to make eye contact.

"Hello, Mr. Fischer..." she said softly and sweetly.

"Ah, there's my little pet," replied the lawyer. He was about as old as Sierra's dad, maybe 50 or so. He had a slick silver-fox haircut, artificially smooth and wrinkle-free white skin and a suit that looked like it cost more than anything Sierra had ever tried on. "Come in."

"I really was hoping we could discuss the terms of the trial, Mr. Fischer," the thick latina said in a sweet soft voice.

"First I need to check you aren't recording this." the white man said, putting himself between Sierra and the door and fondling her jiggly heart-shaped ass.

Sierra just stood there and let him have his feel.

Mr. Fischer continued to fondle the bombshell's ass, thighs and breasts over and under her outfit, and a bulge appeared in his pants.

"I hope you're enjoying yourself sir," she said meekly.

"Oh, you wanna be a good girl don't you? Good girls don't defend murderers you know. What are we gonna do with you?" the lawyer replied, rubbing under her skirt and over her white panties.

"Are you satisfied I don't have a camera, sir?" she asked.

"My, my, my. Let's not rush ourselves now. Let me take a look in here" the man said, squatting down and lifting up her skirt. He began to caress, kiss and lick her oversized derriere.

"If I may, sir, about the trial..." she said softly, faking a hint of arousal.

"Yah, yah, yah. I know how you sluts like to do this. Send over a bitch or two, fuck the prosecutor's brains out so he can't focus on his work, rinse and repeat. Try to extort a sex video if you can. Well if you want to distract me I'm here for it. Not that it'll get your little Black friend off, but you can hope." he said smugly, beginning to slide down her white panties.

"Actually, I was thinking of something else." Sierra replied.

"Oh? You came to your senses and realized I already formulated a prosecution that'll crush your little friend but you want some of this dick anyway? Fucking little slut you are, aren't you?" he said, then began to lick her bare booty cheeks and made his way towards her ass crack.

"Actually, I was thinking you recommend dropping the charges. Completely. Declare the case racist and illegitimate and resign in protest. That would help the defense immensely." she said, wiggling her ass left and right.

"Oh, you wanna play like that? Fine then, you dirty slut, let's see how you like Daddy's hands on your-"

Suddenly the doorknob turned and two more girls walked into the room, dressed exactly like Sierra, both as painfully sexy.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce my other friends, Lin and Erica. Do you like them? They feel the same way as I do" Sierra said softly and calmly.

Erica was looking absolutely stunning with her bright red hair and a belly that was only slightly beginning to swell with Dante's child. Lin's tummy was already back to being completely flat and toned, but the recent birth of her baby with Dante left her tits as large as large as her head and leaking milk through her shirt.

"Holy. Fuck." said the lawyer.

Lina and Erica simply smiled at him smugly, knowing the effect their beauty was having on the man they had just overheard being so cocky and dominant.

"Fine then, all of your sluts can distract me. See how that works out for you. It's not gonna save your friend. Maybe if you're extra nice to me over the next few weeks, I'll withhold a few key pieces of my plan that will give your friend a fighting shot" the lawyer said, knowing damn well he had no intention of holding back his case in any sense.

"Actually, we like Sierra's plan" Lin replied, opening the door once more.

Dante then walked in, carrying another beauty on his shoulder who was dressed in the same slutty outfit.

"Hey what the fuck is going on here?" the lawyer said, unable to see the top half of the last girl who was being carried by the Black alpha male.

Dante bent forward, allowing the legs of the last girl to touch the ground and get on her feet off Dante's shoulder. From the back, she was just as sexy and mesmerizing as the other three beauties in the room.

She turned around slowly, revealing a perfectly balanced innocent face with beautiful bright blue eyes, blonde hair and pale white skin.

The man's jaw dropped.

"Oh, it's you dad. I was wondering why they wanted me to come out her!" the newest girl replied.

"Stacy!?! What the fuck are you doing with these whores! And that fucking thug! Is this was you're doing in college?!!" the lawyer replied.

"You're such a piece of shit daddy! College helped me realize that. All those fancy cars and bags and clothes you bought me, you did it with money you got putting away Black men! Now you wanna jail this fucking hero? You know what people are saying about this guy?" the blonde said as Dante began fondling her ass.

"Stacy, get the fuck away from that man right now! Listen to me you fucking coon, if you lay one hand on my girl, I swear I'll have you fucking-"

SLAP!

The racist lawyer's sentence was interrupted by a brisk slap in the face by Sierra.

"Next time you talk out of turn, Dante's gonna do that and you'll be getting surgery for a brain bleed" she said, still calmly.

"Let me tell you what's going to happen next. My girls and I are going to find every single little camera you hid in here to blackmail us with. You're gonna sit on the chair, right here. The five of us are going to have mind-blowing, leg-shaking, blood-curdling-screaming sex until we're fucking done. You're gonna watch. And if you don't want a Black grandchild, you'll tell me every facet of the argument you goons plan to use against our Dante. If we get even a whiff that you're withholding a single point, we won't give your little Stacy a Plan B pill and Dante's baby will be growing inside her by the end of the trial. Do you understand me? Good, now onto the cuck chair" Sierra replied.

stafbeck
stafbeck
360 Followers