College Snowbunny Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stacy..." was the only response that Bret Fischer could muster.

"I wouldn't say much more, whiteboy. The last white guy who tried to get between Dante and some premium white pussy is a vegetable now." Erica said with a giggle, remembering when Dante pounded her ex boyfriend.

The girls led Dante to the bed and began to work together stripping his clothes off, with each girl helping to the take clothes off of one of his limbs. Stacy was next to Erica on Dante's left, while Lin and Sierra worked on his right. Dante was naked in no time, his 11 inch monster already half-awake.

Stacy was absolutely smitten, having never seen a cock that size in person. She began sucking it without hesitation, with no regard for sharing with the three other girls around her. The other girls let it go, knowing that she was biting off way more than she could chew and they would all get ample opportunities with his cock.

Stacy took her mouth off and sandwiched the cock between her surgically enhanced double-D's.

"I'm sorry my daddy is such a racist piece of shit." she said, trying to enveloped Dante's cock which was just too much even for her milkjugs. "If it makes you feel better, I'll let you cum inside my pussy!"

She hopped on top of Dante, the rest of the girls letting her go first without any concern that their turn would not come soon. She slid her panties to the side and raised her hips up a foot in the air to attempt to let his dick enter her. Before trying to take the monstrosity in her tight little fuckhole, she brought her lips to his ear.

"Don't worry baby, I'll still let you knock me up even if my daddy does get you off," she whispered softly into his ear so as to not let her father hear.

She got up on her knees and attempted to lower her slender frame onto the monstrous breeding stick. Dante recognized her sopping-wet pussy as virgin-tight, likely only ever fucked before by a few tiny white high school boyfriends. She let out a piercing, high-pitched moan of bliss as the cock's head alone stretched her tight hole to its limit, delivering waves of intense pleasure and ripping pain. She fought through the pain, as her body's juices lubricated her fuck canal to be wetter than it had even been in her life. Eventually, she let the force of gravity bring her down slowly onto the cock which was impaling her pussy and rearranging her guts, and managed to get two-thirds onto his cock before it slammed her cervix.

"Damn, that's a tight-ass pussy! Shit feels amazing! Damn bitch, how you never been fucked before?" Dante said.

"Her boyfriend's a puny white boy," said Sierra. "So she's basically never been fucked by anything bigger than a double-A battery is my guess. I don't think she'll be going back to Blake after this?" she said, as the girls all began laughing.

Virgins didn't last long on Dante's cock, who tended to stretch their pussy at every level of depth and permanently remold their insides, causing a level of euphoria that the human brain just can't handle before the autonomic nervous system bugs out and they pass out on his cock.

Dante didn't usually cum this quickly, but Stacy's tight, warm, soaking-wet slit was just too good for Dante to be willing to wait until she woke up to cum inside.

"Before you pass out, tell the whole room. Who's your real daddy?" Dante said with an evil smirk, grabbing fistfuls of booty with each hand and in between drinking milk from Lin's titties. He wanted to get himself to the edge before Stacy's circuits overloaded, which would be any second now.

"YOU! You're my daddy! I love you, daddy!!!" Stacy said, sitting on Dante's rod being stretched to her limit and grinding back and forth with her hips.

It wasn't enough movement, so Dante instructed Erica and Sierra to move Stacy's ass up and down on the meatstick as Dante edged closer.

Bret was mortified. His sweet little girl had been turned into a literal sex toy by one of the most monstrous, thuggish Black men that he has ever tried to put behind bars. He knew he'd end up like the boy in the hospital if he tried to intervene and he couldn't look away.

"Cum inside me daddy!!" she begged, instinctively sensing that Dante was near when his cock began twitching.

"Awww, Fuck!!!" the black man said, releasing his load into the rich girl's pussy.

"YAAAASSSSS!!!!! Cuminsideme-cuminsideme-cuminsideme-cuminsideme..." she yelled in a shrill, high pitch voice that was as much screaming as moaning. Her screams continued for what seems like minutes as Dante pumped load after load into her overflowing sheath which began to profusely leak cum when he was still insider her.

The hyperventilation, screaming and endorphin rush was too much for the little slut's brain and she passed out soon thereafter, still mounted on Dante's dick with semen leaking out of her.

Sierra and Erica loaded her off of Dante's cock and placed her gently on the couch on the side of the room, new naked body completely flaccid and leaking thick globs of fertile DNA out her womanhood and onto her thigh.

Dante's cock went from hard to a solid semichub, and Lin began to massage it with her enormous breasts to wake it up for a round with her. Erica soon joined her while Sierra walked up to Bret.

"That's a fine daughter you have there, Mr. Fischer. I'm sure you invested a ton of time and money into her. Piano lessons, tennis lessons, private tutors, elite prep schools. All to end up at Harvard! Too bad you didn't get more security, she really was quite easy to find. You spent 18 years trying to mold her into the perfect young lady and future member of the elite, didn't you? Sure would be a shame if she squandered your investment and dropped out of Harvard to become a Black baby factory and get knocked up every 9 months for the forseeable future. Luckily, we have a decent stock of Plan B back at our war room, so we can keep her from being a single teen mom for now. Why don't you go type up an exhaustive gameplan for how you plan to execute your prosecution arguments, all the little tricks you plan to play, the expert witnesses you plan to bring in and how you think those arguments can best be countered. We'll hold onto your little girl for now, I think she reallllyyyy likes Dante so we don't wanna get in the way of love, do we? We'll tell her to get back to class after Dante is exonerated completely, ok?"

"I... I understand." was the only response the lawyer could muster.

"Now get the fuck out of the room, there's still a lot of pussy that needs to be creamed. Oh, and expect a sizeable room service bill." she said, sending him on his way.

Dante spent all afternoon fucking Sierra, Stacy and the other girls who helped blackmail Fischer then retired to the hotel for a night of love with the rest of his hoes.

Later that night while Dante was busy pounding Casey's sissy ass, cumming on Lexxy's sweaty tits and getting sucked off by Riley's luscious lips, another $3 million was anonymously donated to Dante's legal defense fund. These donations were occurring regularly now and seemed to always donate exactly what the legal team had been owed since the last payment. Thanks to these payments, Dante was able to fund his defense team without any financial burden on him or his bitches, many of whom were becoming rich off FansOnly.

Lexxy in particular was becoming fabulously wealthy since Tom, her ex-boyfriend and current cuckold, devised a plan to make white nationalists pay her to not get impregnated by her Black lover. Since Dante's legal fees were being paid off, she was free to keep the hundreds of thousands of dollars she was raking in every day, as well as the millions that her monthly FansOnly check would inevitably hold.

Since Tom's idea had made her so much easy money, she felt it only right to give him small rewards daily to repay him and encourage him to keep coming up with new ways to line her pockets. After sweating up a storm in the cardio room, and after a particularly hot hours-long sweaty sex session with Dante and several women, she decided to pay Tom a visit, coated head to toe in several layers of her own sweat and Dante's sticky, viscous baby batter.

Lexxy had kept Tom in a state of absolute poverty the past few months, forcing him to live in a dilapidated apartment building, forcing him to spend every waking moment working for her and giving him next to no money for food, heat or anything other than rent. His formerly fit, mildly muscular physique had shriveled and turned him into a skinny pale mess of a human. Lexxy hadn't given him money for food in a week, meaning his only source of calories was the cum that she let him slurp off her body.

Tom was staying in a room on the second floor, never allowed to leave Lexxy's side as he had become her personal servant. Lexxy, who owned a key to the room, walked into his room barely covered by a bathrobe, which she immediately stripped when the door closed behind her. Her sultry, irresistible body was caked in a foul layer of sweat and jizz, coated so thickly that the skin on her tits, groin and several patches of her ass weren't even visible.

Tom just stared at her, overwhelmed by her beauty as always but also dreading what he would have to do, and not have the strength to refuse. His body was thin and weak, though not as thin as it had been a week ago. Lexxy attributed this to feeding him extra cum from her body in the wake of his project's successes. He had a black left eye, which didn't suprise Lexxy. Dante liked to rough up Tom for no other reason than that he got bored sometimes, and Tom knew he was a dead man if he tried to fight back or defend himself.

"Momma's got some milk for her baby boy," Lexxy said in a sweet but teasing tone.

Lexxy sat naked to Tom's left in the bed. He had taken off his shirt and pants, revealing a ghostly frame and a tiny cock locked in a chastity cage.

Lexxy slowly lowered Tom's head to her lap, and his lower body curled onto the bed. Soon he was laying down, using Lexxy's smelly, sticky lap as a pillow. The blond picked his head up and brought it to her left breast, which was absolutely drenched in layer after layer of thick Black DNA.

Without being told, Tom began slurping up globs of sticky white jizz from Lexxy's pillowy left breast like a preterm infant desperate for milk from his mother's breast.

"Such a weak baby... Such a sad baby... One day mommy will have a strong, Black baby that she actually loves. You should be grateful you get to clean my tits in the meantime," Lexxy said, as Tom began to slurp through the layers of thick, bitter cum.

"Would you believe me if I told you that you actually got me pregnant? Back in high school? I aborted it, of course. I would never wanna carry around pathetic genes in my precious womb."

Lexxy watched Tom's cock begin to twitch in its cage. Tom had slurped off most of the cum on her left titty, and had gotten to her sweaty skin which was salty, sticky and carrying a strong but intoxicating aroma.

"You don't believe me do you? You never really fucked me well of course. But there's sperm in precum. And with your constant premature ejaculations, well, maybe you got some spatter on my panties and it got in that way?"

Lexxy felt that her left breast was clean and wasn't about to allow Tom any free licks of her coconut-sized fun bags when they were clean. Those melons are for massaging Black cocks, making whiteboys empty their wallets for her and someday feeding Black babies. Not for white boys to lick for fun. She pushed his head into her cleavage, where there was even more sweat and cum.

"Then again, maybe I'm lying about you getting me pregnant. You know I'm not lying about aborting your kid though if it were true. If you fucked a parasite into me, you know damn well I would murder and I can think of a hundred different ways to do that. No matter how much you always wanted to have kids with me."

Tom's cock twitched again. He knew Lexxy was probably lying. He never managed to actually fuck her without cumming on her ass or, more often, in his pants. Her giant booty cheeks were too thick for his little cock to ever get past to enter her pussy even if he could hold in his load more often than not. But he knew she was also telling the truth. She would abort his white baby in a heartbeat were she ever to get knocked up by him. But she would keep, love and cherish a Black baby if she were to ever go off birth control. A family with Lexxy was a pipe dream, even if he wanted it so desperately.

He finished cleaning the jizz in her cleavage and moved on to her other breast. He continued to suck greedily on Lexxy's tits, knowing some day a superior rival's child would be in his place. Even though he was barely making contact with her skin, the sheer excitement of getting to clean filth off her perfect body intoxicated him. The smell of her dirty, sweaty body was infecting his entire olfactory system as he continued to clean her chest.

The stimulation began too much. He began to convulse. Lexxy giggled, knowing what was happening, and she put her hand on his chastized cock and pointed the tip towards his head and her melons. A stream of thin goo shot from his caged cock a few seconds later, as Tom came in his chastity cage without any direct penis stimulation. Lexxy laughed again.

"Look at that, you have even more to clean up now!" she said in a cocky voice.

Seven days later, the trial was in full swing. Each of the six white jurors had been visited from a member of Dante's defense with no problems. Sierra had successfully leveraged the prosecution's lead lawyer and a few assistants into throwing the case as best they could. Fischer did as he was told and sent the defense team an exhaustive outline of the prosecution's strategy, including expert witnesses, cross examination questions, precedents from similar cases and technicalities in the laws. As the defense team suspected, it was a damn well-crafted prosecution plan. Having the plan in advance did help them avoid falling into traps and find some clever workarounds, but it was still going to be close. Forcing the prosecution not to use some of these strategies was not an option, as there were just too many uncompromised prosecution lawyers who would have been suspicious.

The prosecution had rested its case and the defense was now presenting their many witnesses.

"Please tell me, Miss. What happened when the victim knocked on the door?" the defense attorney representing Dante asked Rachel, one of the many sluts who had been in the room when the incident occurred.

"I remember it vividly! The aggressor, Mr. John Kasporov, knocked down the door with his foot and demanded that the defendant, Mr. Dante Brown, get on his knees and beg for mercy. Mr. Brown pleaded for him to stop, but Mr. Kasporov was belligerent and smelled of alcohol! After screaming the N-word several times, he grabbed a set of brass knuckles from his jacket and charged after Mr. Brown! He had no choice to defend himself, and used no more force than was necessary to subdue the attacker. Unfortunately Mr. Kasporov was belligerent and persisted after being knocked down several times, and ended up taking quite a bit of damage before he could be subdued." Rachel explained.

"Thank you, no further questions" the defense attorney replied.

The judge sighed. "Mr. Fischer, you may cross-examine the witness."

"I have no additional questions for the witness," the prosecution attorney replied.

Sierra shot him a knowing look and smirked, letting him know that he'd be getting a black grandchild if he asked any difficult questions of the witnesses. Only one lawyer was allowed to cross-examine witnesses per the rules set at the beginning of the trial, so the defense's witnesses were going to be able to say whatever they pleased.

"Let me get this straight, young lady. You're the 12th young woman we've heard from who was at the room that night, the 12th young lady who's told us they vividly remember what happen, and the 12th young lady who's given us a wildly different story, but still emphasized that the defendant did nothing wrong. The last young lady said that the victim charged Mr. Brown with a baseball bat, not brass knuckles. The young lady before that said that he had a knife, and she also said that he was calling Mr. Brown a peasant, not the N-word. Mr. Fischer, do you really have no questions to ask the witness?" asked the judge.

"N-no sir," said the prosecutor.

The judged sighed again. "I think that's enough for today, we will hear from the rest of the defense's witnesses in the morning. Court dismissed.

The judge had proven to be the biggest obstacle in the case. Though not outwardly hostile to the defense, he had at several times pointed out the holes of the defense's arguments when the prosecution didn't. Furthermore, Sierra and the rest of the defense team had found no way to locate the judge outside the courtroom to win him over. Until now.

Riley finally received a message with the judge's home address and personal details from a sleazy investigator hired by the defense team. Up until now, he was the only major player in the trial that the defense had failed to win over via after-hours personal visits. Riley was one of the most beautiful and most terrifyingly manipulating people that Sierra had ever met, so the job of winning over the judge fell into her hands.

Riley spent a few hours getting ready after the trial. Hair, makeup, lingerie, shoes, her voice, her words. Everything had to be perfect.

Meanwhile, Dante was next door in the suite doing what he did best. He needed to reward the countless beauties who testified on his behalf that day, often risking perjury charges to support his defense. A sizeable line had formed outside his room as Dante invited them in one at a time, extending them the rare courtesy of a one-on-one fuck, while in the past they almost always had to share him with multiple other girls.

Stacy, the lawyer's daughter, was going first. It was important she be pumped full of semen daily, thus keeping the threat of her pregnancy a powerful deterrent to keep her father from flipping back. Her pale, petit 18-year-old body was getting better at pleasing Dante in various different sex positions. Her pussy was stretched enough to ensure that her white boyfriend would never experience true sexual bliss from her pussy again, but it was still plenty tight for Dante.

The young bombshell was sitting on Dante's meat stick rocking back and worth with her hips, shaking in orgasmic pleasure but keeping her composure enough to keep riding.

"Cum inside me, daddy!" she yelled over and over.

With a smack of her ass, Dante allowed himself to pass the orgasm threshold and prepared to unleash the first of at least a dozen cumshots he'd spray that night. His orgasm wasn't as intense it was when he was fucking a bed full of cheerleaders all at once, but he still shot enough cum to fill the teen's pussy to the point that Stacy could feel her belly swell and her guts compress as the cum torpedoed into her fuck canal and filled her up.

Sierra heard the lawyer's daughter screaming and knew she had just been inseminated, so she went into the room. Stacy was still on top of Dante straddling his hips, hugging his body close to her and nuzzling his neck while cum gushed out of her orifice.

"Ok, bimbo, time for your pill. You need to take it now or it won't work" she said.

Stacy pouted.

"I don't wanna! I love my daddy and we're gonna have beautiful children together!" she said.

"Look girl, your other daddy is gonna throw Dante's ass in jail if you get pregnant so take the fucking pill!" Sierra said, unzipping her pantsuit.

Stacy was angry. "I hate him! He's a racist! Daddy, you should find him and kick the sh-"

"Enough! You don't have to like it but as long as you're here you're taking these pills. If you don't like it you can find another black cock to try to hog to yourself!" Sierra said, struggling pulling her skirt down past her fat ass cheeks.