All Comments on 'College Stripper Confidential'

by secretbadgoodgirl

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
excellent writing

Thanks for a great, very realistic story...

Excellent writing, loved all the details...

Robert

REMITROMREMITROMalmost 17 years ago
Great First Chapter

Character and atmosphere of a strip club is first rate!

ExoManiExoManialmost 17 years ago
Great Story

Very realistic writing.

I hope you write more stories, in the future!

bear2readbear2readalmost 17 years ago
Discovery

Good description of a strip club workplace situation. A very good ending to your story -- will look forward to the next portion. This has many options for you to pursue. It will be interesting to see how you pull the old man into the mix since he lives 600 miles away from where she is the stripper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very hot!!

Loved every word. Had me enthralled with the story and now I'm anticipating the resumtion of the story with the neighbor.

gimlisamgimlisamalmost 17 years ago
VERY NICE

The style of writing make's the reader feel like they were reading an intresting essay, until the last few paragraphs. Nice twist which changes the mood of the entire story. Well done and good luck.

KnickersKnickersalmost 17 years ago
Nice take on old formula

Normally I don't much care for 1st-person stories, but your style and tongue-in-cheek humour hooked me. Like to read more, but hope it doesn't spiral into cliche, which it shouldn't as long as you stick with the charming prose.

smy3thsmy3thalmost 17 years ago
Very believable

This story is so realistic, it is hard to tell if it's fiction. Intriguing. It avoided all the usual fantasies. Left me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
just finish it

I can never understand why some writers post unfinished stories, I find it most annoying. and not very profesional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very A=PEELING Story

Insightful and hot!! What a great start to a writing career, but please don't leave us hanging. Finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Give me more

I've got a date nest Wednesday, (Tuesday is New Years) any advise?

LindeLindealmost 16 years ago
Finally!

Your story breaks the stereotypes associated with stripping. Many people equate the activity as either dirty or demeaning to women. You portrayed stripping acurately and erotically.

Please continue the story. We all have to know what happens with Mr Johnson!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Keep going

As a former stripper myself, I found it to be quite an amusing read, i hope you will write more. I am a little bit dissapointed that there was no sex in it.

stfrogstfrogover 12 years ago
Very good writing!

So there isn't any sex here but your style of writing kept me hooked all the way to the end. Superb writing, I must say! I'm disappointed that this was posted in '07 and there's been nothing since. If you're still out there, I hope you are well and think about sharing more stories with us. Or continuing this one.

aznakedaznakedover 12 years ago
Good

I like your writing. It is clean and straight forward. I make no judgments but I could easily believe the story to be true. Sex does not have to be part of a good story. I write, not as well as you, but seldom have sex involvement. There is plenty of flashing, exhibitionism and nudity to interest me without having to have sexual engagement. I'm looking forward to finding out how Mr. Johnson happened to be 600 miles away checking out dance clubs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good one

Good one. I will follow the story. I'm actually thinking of becoming a stripper and this story just pushed me a bit closer to it...in a good way of course ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sequel?

Did you publish a sequel? I am curious because my favorite dancer at the time you wrote this was a lot like this dancer. Her family lived in MD. Went to college in TX, and danced in a nude club there. After graduating, she came to NC and danced in a nude club. She wound up going back to TX to marry a guy she met while in college.

Syd649Syd649about 9 years ago
Curious

I really liked your story. I know I probably will never get an answer to my question, but I will post it anyway. You mentioned that you shaved completely bare, and at the time you would have been stripping, completely bald strippers were not very common. I wondered if it was something you had seen other strippers do, or was it something to do with you wanting to be truly and totally naked on the stage at the time. I too wish we would have had more story and heard what happened with

Mr. Johnson.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Doubt you'll ever read this...

...being this was posted 9 years ago now and you've yet to post another story let alone a sequel.

However, for future reference, female strippers don't use velcro'd panties. I don't think male strippers do either but I've never seen one. I think there were too many allusions to other references. The whole "what's the worst thing..." was funny and good, but I feel you pushed it too far with "the tenth worst." You also made it too surreal with saying "wait a minute wasn't I driving my car a minute ago?" when actually the main character was walking to the door. You mentioned little tidbits of "Halloween" and "Christmas" but left those threads hanging and short. Either finish a thought or please don't mention it. If you were making a premise for another story, that's one thing, but leaving those snippets in did nothing for this story and the development of the character. "I dressed up as a sexy cat one halloween." ooookay, and...???

In spite of all this, your writing style was enjoyable, but in nine years, you should have been able to finish the story or tied up the premise of this one to begin with.

Syd649Syd649over 7 years ago
Sorry I did not read this story when it was newer!

I liked this story and would like to see it continue. For me I would like more description on the main character and the feeling. One thing that comes to mind you talked about shaving your pussy before going to work the first night. You did not tell if you normally kept it bald or if this was a first. If it was a first when you were dancing, then did you not feel more naked than you would have with a little be of camouflage? The lap dances, did you sit in the guys laps and warm them to not touch. One thing I always noticed when I was around strippers, was the use of baby powder. I wonder if they still use a lot of it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous