College Struggles Pt. 01

Story Info
A roommate locked in chastity on college campus.
797 words
4.3
21.8k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wantmoree
wantmoree
26 Followers

"Hey bro!" heard from behind my back. It was Denis, my college roommate. He was walking towards me with his friend. Kris I think. We were at a party a few weeks back. They both approached me and sat next to me on a bench. I was working on my economy assignment so I closed my laptop and started to chat with them.

Few minutes in, Dennis asked me "Hey, do you remember last Wednesday when I left for work and you were alone in our flat?"

"I do," I replied.

"Well..." he continued. "I forgot my phone and went back to grab it. You had to take a leak or something, because you were not there. But your laptop was, with some pictures of yours."

Fuck. I started blushing and got nervous. They were both watching me with a gleeful smile.

"I copied those pictures" he continued when I was rendered speechless. "And if you don't want to find it anonymously leaked on the campus Facebook, you better have this on when you get home in the evening.". Then he gave me a plastic bag with a box inside.

"D-Denis.." I stuttered. But before I had a chance to talk myself out of it, both him and Kris stood up and left. I heard them laughing when they turned the corner.

My heart was beating fast and I was kinda panicking. I took the box out of the bag and opened it. There was a metal chastity cage inside. Exactly the same as I had in the picture they copied from my computer. There was a small, opened padlock, but no key.

I left for my lectures, but could not really focus on listening. My mind was always drifting towards the black box in my backpack. I got hard several times during the day. It was one of my fantasies getting real. Apart from that, I definitely did not want the entire campus to see my naked photo with my dick locked in a cage. I didn't have many options. And I needed to get home at some point, where Denis would be waiting.

It was getting dark and I was on my fifth round around the park, trying to think. Fuck, fuck, fuck!! I thought to myself, went to the campus restrooms and closed myself in one of the stalls.I pulled the chastity out of its box and put it on my dick. I was so nervous I didn't even get hard, so it was less of a struggle than I anticipated. With deep breath and soft "click" I secured the padlock in its place.

"Hey" said Denis when he saw me locking the front door. Not acting any differently. I just greeted him back and went straight to my room.

I was just lying on my bed about an hour later when the doors from my room opened and Denis walked in. "Hey! Can you fucking knock?!" I shouted. He just looked at me and said calmly "Stand up, now". I was a little shocked but obeyed.

He approached me and put his hand on my dick. He was visibly pleased that he felt hard metal instead of my soft dick.

"Good bitch" he said and slapped me on my face. Not too hard but I definitely felt that. I didn't dare to complain. Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small key.

"This here says I don't need to knock" he laughed. "Rules in this house change boy. From now on I can walk in anytime I want and when I do so, you will drop anything you are doing and report for inspection. Just like now. Understood?"

I just nodded and looked at the ground.

"Good. If you want this key back, you will do as I say for the next week. If I am satisfied you will be unlocked. If not, you will stay locked for another week.". The tone of his voice changed, he sounded cold and cruel. But he wasn't done. "The second key from your dick has Kris. So the same rules apply to him too. If you feel like he is stepping over the line, you will come to me. However if he decides that you stay locked, I won't overrule him. So you better please him too."

When he was done talking he put the key back to his pocket and left the room. Before he closed the door he looked at me and smiled as he saw my giant bulge. My raging hard dick struggling against the cage.

When he closed the door I fell on the bed behind me and grabbed the chastity. I was trying to relieve myself, but it was no use... The cage was doing a good job.

wantmoree
wantmoree
26 Followers