All Comments on 'College Stud with Something to Hide'

by Will2102

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

I loved it please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Did you not read this over

Good story, except you are semi-literate and keep using words that you can't spell.

Do you not even know how to use a spell-checker?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Someone is getting a yeast infection after this....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Editor/Unrealisic

You need an editor. And no woman I know can walk around with a 12 inch dildo shoved up her twat. I have a deep vagina, and I can't fit 12 inches. Hell, I can't stand up to change position with my 9 incher inside me without gravity shifting my organs and forcing it out.

Also, 4 inches isn't small unless you're talking about a pencil dick. 4 is the smaller side of average.

Anal? Also doesn't happen without a lot of lube, prep, and stretching with the proper tools. You don't just shove a giant dildo in a virgin anus. That's how you seriously hurt someone. Tearing, bleeding, perforated bowel. Seriously, don't do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome and creative

ignore any comments you don’t like and keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's so rare that we get to hear of the interests and activities of small queens. Very interesting and the writing was good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous