College Stud with Something to Hide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let his minuscule penis drop from my mouth and then took his large balls into my mouth, and these really tasted of my pussy and I loved it! He was squirming under me. I let his balls drop from my mouth and licke my way down to his tiny arsehole. Wow, it really was tight, and still glistening faintly with precum. I started to lick him and soon I had my tongue deep inside his arsehole, tasting his insides, feeling his juices roll down my cheeks and falling onto my erect nipples. It was time. I stood up and surveyed my bitch, his arse hanging over the edge of the bed, his tiny flaccid cock sticking straight up like an acorn.

I took hold of my dildo once again and slowly lined the end up, which Harry had sucked, with his tiny glistening arsehole.

"No!" He exclaimed. "Jess, you can't! It will never fit! Jess, please! I'll do anything! Please Jess!" Looking down at his beautiful cowering body and his tiny glistening cock really turned me on.

"Harry, you tiny dicked little slut, you're my bitch aren't you? My little dog who does exactly what I say when I say it. Because if you don't Harry, I'll be forced to go around and tell campus about your little dick. In fact I think I'll charge people to come on a guided tour with me to try and spot your little tiny worthless cock. You're mine Harry, you understand?"

He nodded meekly.

I pressed the dildo up against his tiny arsehole. Oh my god, I was thinking, I'm not actually sure this is gonna fit. I stared deep into his petrified eyes as I slowly applied more and more pressure on the dildo, and still it wouldn't budge, it just would not fit into him, I pressed on the dildo now with all my weight and tears started to stream down Harry's face when, suddenly, Pop! I looked down and saw the head of the dildo lost inside Harry's arse. I looked at his poor face, crying still but now with his mouth wide open in shock. I couldn't believe it had fit, the dildo was 3 or 4 inches wide. It looked incredibly big when compare to his still flaccid penis. Seeing him torn open really fucking turned me on.

I slowly started to gyrate against the other end of the dildo with my clit as I continued to press the dildo further into his arsehole. "That's right you little bitch, you like that don't you, you like that big fat cock deep in your arse don't you Harry."

"Yes. Oh yes, Jess. Fuck me with it. Please, Jess, fuck me with it. I'm yours, I'm your little bitch. Fuck me!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I really had turned the hottest boy in school into my sex slave. I looked down at his tiny dick and it was really turning me on.

"Ah yeah, you've got such a small dick Harry. It's so fucking small." I started to rock harder against the dildo with my clit, standing on my tip toes now. "It's the smallest fucking dick I've ever seen." I inched the dildo deeper and deeper into his arse, now almost six inches in, tears streaming from his eyes, I couldn't take my eyes off his little tiny dick as a bead of precum forced its way out of his tiny penis head, "Oh yeah, my clits bigger than your little penis isn't it, oh yeh, I'd rather get fucked by a pencil than that little fucking tiny dick of yours Harry. Oh yeah, but it's my dick now. It's all mine."

The pussy juices were flowing down my legs and I couldn't control myself any longer, I lined up the dildo with my engorged pussy lips and slowly pushed myself on. Deeper and deeper, I couldn't breathe as the massive dildo totally filled my pussy, I closed my eyes and lost myself as I slid further on the dildo until I found I could go no further. I looked down and saw that my pussy had slid right down the dildo until it had met Harry's arsehole. Harry was looking at me in awe. We now shared the dildo, six inches buried deep into my pussy and six inches stretching his arsehole to oblivion, his shaved balls lined up perfectly with my clit and I started to rub up against them, feeling the huge dildo fill my insides.

I started to fuck the dildo harder and as I did I would also be fucking Harry's arse with it. I watched as I slowly pulled off the dildo and saw it slide out a little from his arse, then I would bury myself deep with it again and watch it slide back into his poor tiny arsehole. I soon found a rhythm. Fuck, I felt high!

"You like that Harry?"

He looked me in the eyes and nodded, "I love it Jess, don't stop. Oh my god I've never felt anything like it."

"Me neither." And it was true. The sensation of the giant dildo thrusting in and out of me and his smooth soft balls caressing my clit while I watched his arsehole get torn wide open was like nothing I could even have imagined. And slowly, slowly, totally transfixed, I saw that tiny cock that I was now so obsessed with, start to grow. The acorn had sprouted. I continued fucking the dildo but my eyes were glued to this tiny cock as I watched it blossom, 1 inch long, a half inch wide, 2 inches long and 1 inch wide, to 3 inches long and 2 inches wide and precum rolling down his shaft now, to 4 inches long and 3 inches wide.

Our eyes met and we both smiled as I started to fuck him harder now. His arsehole was beginning to lube up from my pussy juices that were rolling down the dildo which was now sliding in and out of his tiny arse quicker and easier and deeper. I reached down to his now erect and glistening cock and touched his head, sending a shiver throughout his whole body. I brought the finger back to my lips and tasted it, pure heaven!

"Ah Harry, this feels so good. I'm fucking your arse Harry, ah, and this dildo is filling me up so good, ah, I can hardly breathe. Look at your little penis Harry, it's back, it's hard again. It tastes so good, I love it. I love your tiny cock!"

I was fucking him harder now and I could hear the dildo splashing in and out of his ever widening arsehole.

"I love it Jess, don't fucking stop! It's so deep inside me and it's so wide, fuck it hurts so good, don't stop Jess! Ah! I've never cum three times in a day before, but it feels so good. I'm your bitch Jess, you're so fucking beautiful Jess, I love your tits, ah, fuck me harder you bitch!"

I squealed with delight, look at this little bitch now! He loves it. His little tiny cock was slapping onto his waist as I fucked him harder and harder, his precum making a puddle around his navel. I reached down into it and this time lifted my finger up to his mouth so he could taste. He sucked my finger dry staring deep into me, then arched his back in pleasure, his eyes rolling back in his head. My hand moved down off his face to his neck where I started to press down, to strangle him.

"Ah yeah you like that you little bitch! You like tasting your own cum! You like being fucked in your little virgin arse! You like your little cock leaking cum like a pussy?"

"Fuck yes I love it! Fuck me harder, Jess, fuck me!" He gargles through my stranglehold.

My hands pressed down harder around his throat as my thrusts into him became wilder, the sounds of my pussy squishing through the dildo and the dildo obliterating his sloppy precummed tight little arse and his puny 4 inch penis slapping into the puddle of precum on his stomach all melded together into a great cocpahany of sex. I felt now as if I were levitating, looking down on my Harry spasming with pleasure as I fucked his arse with a dildo planted deep into my pussy while I watched mesmerised as his tiny penis continued to stream out droplets of clear precum onto his stomach and chest.

"Jess, Jess, Jess!" He squealed. "Jeeeeeeess!"

I fucked him with everything I had and watched spellbound as his whole body convulsed, his back arching, his arms thrown out by his side, his legs spasming around my waist, forcing me deeper into him. His eyes and mouth opened wide as he looked down at the dildo buried deep inside him and his cock, with one last spasm, froze rock hard. I watched the final twitch of his cock before it started to shoot. More cum than I had ever seen in my life, his tiny 4 inch maggot shot out stream after stream of hot white milk all over his own face and chest. His shaking legs forced my pussy to the very limit of the dildo and when I felt the his balls convulsing against my clit I could hold myself in no longer. Still transfixed by his tiny penis shooting buckets of cum over his own face without anyone of us touching it, I felt my orgasm rise from the tips of my toes and race up to my head, sending me dizzy before my pussy clamped hard down on the dildo, my legs shaking I could hold myself no longer and fell forwards onto Harry's chest where his cock continued to shoot cum, now landing right in my face and mouth and nose and eyes, my body shaking uncontrollably the whole time. I must have blacked out. It was without doubt the most thunderous orgasm of my life. When I came to I could taste his sweet cum in my mouth and it was difficult to open my eyes, they were stuck together with his cum. I slowly and shakily straightened myself up so I stood before him once more. I looked down and saw his cum dropping from my face onto my tits and stomach which were already covered. The dildo still lay buried deep into my pussy and his arse. I looked upon my dear Harry, his stretched arsehole gleaming, his tiny cock still pulsating but with no more cum to spurt. His stomach and chest were totally covered in his white cum. He seemed to be crying, his head rolled back.

"Harry?" I asked. He slowly brought his head to face me and I saw that his face too was totally covered in his own hot sticky mess, every orifice was oozing his hot white spunk. But he was not crying, I could see his teeth smiling, laughing, as cum fell out of his mouth, dribbling down his chin and onto his chest. He put up his hands to his eyes and wiped them clean of cum, then licked his hands clean, and started laughing again.

I too started laughing and soon we were both in hysterics.

"Oh my fuck!" He splurted.

"I never wanna leave!" I shrieked as we continued to laugh uncontrollably. I licked his cum off my lips and slowly edged the dildo out of his arse.

"Ahh! Watch out! Oh my god!" He shouted as the dildo plopped out of his arse. I stared mesmerised at his gaping arsehole, surrounded by and covered in my juices.

I looked at him as I slowly took the other end of the dildo out from my pussy. When I managed it a great tidal wave of juices came shooting out all over his cock and balls. We smiled at one another.

I knelt down before him and licked my way up from his heaving balls to his still pulsating cock which I took in my mouth and sucked every last drop of delicious cum out of. I felt his cock slowly go soft and shrink in my mouth, and I loved it. I let his cock fall free from my mouth and stared up at his mad happy beautiful eyes as I slowly licked my way up his abs past his chest and up to his lips. We kissed hard and passionately, my body pressing down onto his underneath and slipping and sliding over it, my nipples felt so good sliding through the pools of his cum which covered his chest. I felt his tiny cock rubbing up against my milky pussy and kissed him hard.

"How do you like being my bitch, Harry Knight?"

"I think I love it, Jess Hughes, very much." He stared deep into my eyes, our bodies stuck together with his river of cum. He smiled at me, "And I think I love you."

I laughed at him and kissed his cum covered nose. "Well, you're all mine now, you're my little bitch forever. And I love your tiny little cock." I pressed my pussy hard onto his now stiffening cock, "And I love you."

12