College Student in Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex carried the gym back into the bedroom, emptying its contents into the hamper. Noticeably there were no books or notes contained within, suggesting this hadn't been a very educational day for Peter. In fact, there was little of anything within the bag, as Peter seemed to be still wearing the clothes he had been working out in for the last several hours.

When Alex came back out of the bedroom Peter was already laying on the couch, TV on and Xbox controller in hand. His stinky sweat socks sat on the (likely expensive) coffee table next to the beer he had just opened. He wore a microphone headset and seemed to just now notice Alex standing there in his frilly outfit. Not deigning to speak to his inferior, he gestured to Alex to come and sit before returning his attention to the TV.

Alex knew better than to try to sit on the couch next to Peter. He perched before the boy on the carpet, kneeling carefully to avoid runs in his stockings. It was awkward in the heels to sit so but Peter insisted on Alex being available "for any needs" when he wasn't otherwise occupied. The game started and Peter gave Alex a possessive pat on the head as he began.

Alex kneeled there while Peter shot up bad guys and guzzled his beer. Obscenities were screamed at the opposing team through the microphone. Alex sat passively while Peter shouted and gestured at the screen, apparently unhappy with the way the game was progressing. Under different circumstances, Alex would be tempted to smile at the irony of Peter calling someone online a "Fag" while his own personal femboy sat beside him.

Peter had obviously not showered at the gym and still stunk from exercise. His fragrant socks were inches away from Alex's face and he shifted them constantly with each gesture and exclamation. They teetered first closer then farther away from his delicate features. As a particularly loud explosion caused Peter to almost kick Alex in the face, Alex risked leaning back slightly from the funk.

Peter caught the movement immediately and gave Alex a lopsided grin. "You don't like my stinky feet, huh?"

Peter playfully poked a toe at Alex, who shied away slightly. That only encouraged Peter, who rubbed his sweat soaked sock against his cheek. Alex tried to maintain composure but he struggled to stand the stench. He also worried about sullying his nice clean uniform with the dripping teenager sweat.

"I really worked hard on the treadmill today," Peter was saying. "Why don't you give my feet a little rub?"

Alex nodded without comment. He took the harassing foot in hand and worked his fingers into Peter's muscles. Peter gave a little moan, which Alex was almost ashamed of feeling pleased about. Still after all this he really lived to serve this spoiled little brat. The encouragement caused him to attack the task with more enthusiasm and Peter returned his attention to the game.

With Peter so occupied Alex took the daring step of removing the sweat socks. He hadn't been asked to but he figured he could make the case that it would improve the massage. Peter spared a raised-eyebrow glance at Alex when he did it but apparently was too involved in his play to stop for comment. Alex returned to rubbing Peters muscles, gratified at his small victory.

Before much longer Peter finished his first beer and motioned Alex to get another with a giant belch. Alex placed his feet back on the coffee table and picked up both the empty bottle and abhorrent socks.

Standing up in heels with both hands full is a tricky affair but Alex managed it with a bit of feminine grace. He did a neat pivot, dress swirling a bit as he marched away to his chores. The socks were deposited in the hamper with the other gruesome clothes, the bottle rinsed for recycling, and a fresh beer pulled out of the fridge.

When Alex returned to the living room with the ice cold bottle he found Peter again sitting on the couch, still playing video games, but now completely naked. His taut muscles still glistened with sweat and, not taking his eyes from the screen, he indicated that Alex should place the beer on the table and his mouth elsewhere.

Alex took a deep breath, set the beer down, and returned to his knees.

---

The bar was closing up when Peter decided to end the evening. Alex had peed and returned, perhaps a little more chastened than he had been before. Peter's friends drifted away as the night went on but the final few came to collect Peter at last call.

This time he acceded to their request to come with them, calling the bartender over to settle his tab. Alex held his breath, waiting to see if he would be acknowledged again. If he would be invited to see this magnificent alpha male again, or if tonight had been a one-time lark. Perhaps Peter saw him as nothing more than a short distraction, to be discarded now that the night was over.

Peter signed the check and added a handsome tip before handing Alex the pen. "Give me your number."

Alex duly wrote down the digits on a napkin, heart beating furiously at the possibility of connecting again. He almost opened his mouth to ask for Peter's number in return but thought better of it.

Alex slid the napkin over to Peter, who absently put it in his pocket and walked away without a word or backward glance. Alex watched him go, arms around his friends, the evening's conversation probably already forgotten. Their laughter carried even to the back of the bar where he sat and he wondered whether he would hear from the boy again.

Alex gestured to the bartender himself with a feeling of melancholy. He felt drained after the tense evening of sharing and of acquiescing. He paid his now considerable tab and felt a little mournful that he hadn't had the chance to go home with the charming individual. Consoled himself that he had a brief moment of connection, lost though it probably now was.

Alex signed his bill and rose to leave himself when his phone vibrated. He pulled it out of his pocket to discover two short messages.

The first was an address, an apartment complex across town in an affluent area. The second was only two words: "Twenty minutes."

---

Alex opened his mouth wide to take in Peter's musky member, not yet entirely hard. Peter still gamed and occasionally shouted at the screen, apparently unconcerned with the blowjob just beginning.

Alex recognized that for some of what it was. Peter continued to play but he also knew that Alex, obedient and desperate to please, would take that as a challenge. Indeed, Alex slurped at him more intensely, using his silk covered fingers to grip and caress his youthful master.

Peter used one massive, powerful hand to forcibly readjust Alex's head to another spot, before return to the game. Alex took more of Peter into his mouth and was rewarded by Peter's erection responding to reach its full 9 inch length.

Alex's gloved hands stroked the shaft gently as he applied his lips to the throbbing head. He risked a glance up and was secretly pleased to see Peter, although still looking at the screen, now clearly having a hard time concentrating on his game. Alex redoubled his efforts and took over half the massive cock into his throat. He gripped Peter's muscular bottom with both hands, which Peter responded to by starting to thrust his hips forward, leisurely fucking Alex's mouth.

The controller was finally discarded and both strong hands grabbed Alex's head to more forcefully apply himself. Only a few more strokes were accomplished before Alex was roughly ripped away from the cock and spun around.

"Bend over." The youth demanded. Alex meekly laid himself over the coffee table and presented his behind for use. Peter wasted no time in flipping up the dress hem and dropping Alex's panties to the floor.

Alex tensed slightly, already a little unsteady in the heels and with the briefs around his ankles. Peter's massive cock, undoubtedly one of things that made it all worth while, was also always a source of apprehension. His girth matched the rest of his brawny body and Alex had never know Peter to be particularly gentle.

The pressure was immense at first, as it always was. Alex had taken steps earlier to ease this inevitable but it was hard to prepare for it entirely. Peter forced his head in immediately, seeing no need to make the process gradual for the sake of his underling.

The shaft followed in short order, first most of the way in and then, with a short grunt, completing its insertion all the way into Alex's bowel. Alex moaned and sought purchase somewhere on the coffee table to ride out the onslaught. Peter's gripped his hips tightly, less to force himself into Alex than to move Alex up and down his shaft. He wasn't so much fucking Alex as the copulated as using the slim feminine man to masterbate himself.

Alex rode the out the abuse, biting his lip in a perverse mix of pleasure and pain. His dress flapped around his waist, apron thrashing about with each thrust. The dainty little lace maid's hat flew off, ending up god knows where in the confusion.

He squeezed his sphincter muscles tightly, now appropriately broken in. Alex wavered in his high heels, feet sore from cleaning in the shoes, but he was excited to finally be getting his reward. He moaned louder, spurring Peter on to use him even more harshly.

Peter obliged, rocking Alex's back and forth, up and down the full length of his shaft. Coarse growls of "slut" and "whore" drove home to Alex where he ranked in Peter's opinion but Alex could care less at the moment. He fully embraced being used as a sex object, putting himself now at the complete mercy of a kid barely old enough for college.

Peter's defilement of Alex intensified again, singling he was getting close to finishing. Alex submissively let his body go limp in Peter's arms, now not even pretending to be a participant in Peter's self-gratification. Peter moved him up and down like a rag doll over his member. The lace panties dangled from one foot, Alex's legs now freely swinging in the air as the powerful teen pushed his final thrusts into his plaything.

A tidal wave of hot boy cum flooded Alex's insides, causing his own sad spouts of orgasm to finally unleash. Alex reveled in being filled up by this prime physical specimen, capable of releasing enormous buckets of sperm into his backside. Surge after surge flowed into him until he felt he would burst.

Alex's (much smaller) penis shot a few small spouts of white goo as well with his own orgasm. That quickly dribbled onto his formerly pristine stockings as he was crudely pulled from the boy's dick and dropped unceremoniously onto the floor. He lay on the ground panting, trying to catch his breath in the rumpled dress and torn lingerie. He ran his fingers through sweaty hair. A rope of thick cum leaked out of his cheeks as he looked up at his master. At this child to whom he had given control of his life.

He gazed at the young man who had come to possess him entirely, body and soul. The sweaty kid laid on the couch, fighting to catch his own breath. He wiped his brow but made no other move to clean himself. Confident that his property would take care of cleansing him in time.

Peter's enormous member subsided a little but only a little. As a teenager, Alex knew that Peter's erection would return soon and often as those balls quickly refilled. For now the head drooped to half-mast and dripped a bit of cum on to his thick thighs. Alex gazed in wonder even now at the statuesque boy; tired but still eager to serve.

Peter caught his breath much quicker than the older, frailer Alex. Took one last deep inhale and then sat himself up, retrieving the controller from where it had fallen. His now mostly flaccid cock flopped between his legs, spilling the last of his seed on the hardwood. He returned to his game and the beer without even a glance at the girlish figure, now gasping and disheveled, on his floor.

"What are you making for dinner?"

12