College Student Quickie

Story Info
An instructor and student hook up (750 Word Project)
750 words
4.16
12.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SonForBBW
SonForBBW
974 Followers

One morning as I entered the main building of the local college, I held the door for a cute girl coming in behind me. She flashed me a gorgeous smile and said thanks. I had a few moments to check her out as she walked past me. The low-cut top she was wearing showed ample cleavage; I did my best not to get hypnotized staring at her.

Later, I was eating lunch in a common area, flipping through an article as I ate. A voice broke my concentration.

"Mind if I sit with you?"

It was her. The girl from earlier, with that same shy smile. Obviously, I invited her to sit.

"So, are you a teacher here?"

"Yes," I answered. "English."

"I've seen you around a few times. Wish I was in your class." I knew I was blushing but I couldn't help it.

"Seems like you're enjoying the view."

I realized at that moment that I had been staring at her chest. Embarrassed, I mumbled an apology and tried to avert my eyes.

"It's OK. I don't mind a man staring at me. Not one as cute as you."

We continued on with some small talk. I learned that she had recently turned 21 and was in the third year of her degree program.

"So, I'm going to be lonely tonight. Want to come over and change that?" she asked boldly. Of course, I accepted.

There was some small talk for the first few minutes after I arrived. We poured wine and chatted, but we both knew what this was. Soon, we were kissing and feeling each other up on her couch. We were both naked soon, and my cock was throbbing.

She straddled me, lowering herself onto my stiff cock. It was a tight fit, but she was incredibly wet for me and the feeling defied description. We kissed passionately as she rode me. My hands roamed over her body, enjoying every inch of her ass, her belly, her thighs, and her breasts.

I knew I wouldn't last long. I managed to warn her that I was about to cum, in one of the brief moments where we took a break from kissing.

"Do it baby. Shoot it in me."

In that moment, the logical part of me knew that I shouldn't cum in this girl that I just met, but I couldn't hold back after such an enticing invitation. She moaned into my ear as I emptied myself into her.

She raised herself off of me and collapsed on the couch. Still hard, I knew I needed her again right away.

I stood, grabbed her wrists, and urged her up to her feet. I kissed her deeply as I slowly spun her around to face the couch, then bent her over.

I got to my knees, teasing her well-fucked pussy with my tongue, savoring the taste of her wetness. I kissed the back of her thighs tenderly, devotedly worshiping every inch of her. I worked two fingers into her pussy from behind and listened to her moan for me before she told me to get back inside of her.

I stood and complied with her order, pushing my cock firmly into her wetness and bottoming out in her. She moaned for me as she felt me deep inside her.

"You feel amazing, babe. So fucking good." As I said this I grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her lightly to look back at me. I increased my pace, really pumping into her hard now.

"We can switch positions if you want."

"I think this will make you cum hardest. That's what I want."

"Yeah? You want the biggest, creamiest load I can give you?"

"Oh yes, give me the biggest load you can."

"You're so dirty, letting me cum in you like this."

"I want all your creamy cum, baby."

"I'm going to give you every drop. Every... fucking... drop." The last bit was punctuated with especially deep, especially hard thrusts as I worked toward orgasmic bliss.

I felt her beginning to spasm once more.

"Cum baby, cum on that cock," I encouraged her. As she came down from her orgasm, mine was reaching its peak.

I lost control and pumped another pretty sizeable load right into her waiting pussy.

Pulling out of her again, I tried to catch my breath and collapsed next to her.

"Let's take a wine break, and then round 3?" she suggested as I played lightly with her nipples.

"Deal."

SonForBBW
SonForBBW
974 Followers