Three Holes in One

Story Info
Summer lovers...young golf stud and hot MILF neighbor.
3.8k words
4.54
96.3k
80

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwcforfun
rwcforfun
424 Followers

(All persons depicted in this story are over 18 years of age. Any similarities to real life are purely coincidental)

***

Having just missed qualifying for the 2019, California Men's Amateur Golf Championship, I knew that this summer, the summer before my senior year at San Diego State, would be critical in my development as a golfer. It would be ideal if I could find a way to play golf all summer and earn a little cash at the same time. Too much to ask? Fortunately, my parents were very supportive of my blossoming golf career and put the word out through their vast network of friends.

As I sat in my last final exam, head pounding from trying to remember which calculus formula applied to the problem I was agonizing over, I felt my phone buzz in my book bag under my desk. The incoming text would have to wait. And then, it buzzed again. And yet again. Unable to concentrate, but not wanting to have the TA administering the final think I was cheating, I went to the front of the class and explained that my phone was buzzing and I needed to shut it off. With permission, I retrieved my phone from my bag and went to power it off.

"Call me."

"Seriously. Call me soon."

"You're going to love this. Call me."

As if this calculus final wasn't hard enough, now I had to try to derive intelligent answers while at least 75% of my mind was thinking about what my dad needed so badly to talk to me about. I finally finished the test and, as I turned it in with one hand, my other hand was already powering my iPhone back to life.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. "You have reached the cell phone number of Tom Kinder, I am unable to take your call, please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible."

"Dad, its John. What the hell? Now you don't answer your phone? I was in my calculus final. Call me as soon as you get this. I am dying to know what news you have."

Just as I started to bike across campus to my dorm, my phone rang to life.

"Hey dad. What's the big news?"

"Sorry I couldn't answer. I was on another call. How'd your finals go? How do you think you did?"

"Dad, cut the shit. What the hell made you text me more than you have probably ever texted me in your life," I asked laughing?

"How would you like to spend the summer playing golf on some of the nicest courses in California?"

"Seriously? Tell me more!"

"A college friend of mine, who lives in Chicago, has a place near Palm Springs on a top-rated golf course and it is too damn hot for them that time of year. They only use it in the winter. If you'll pay for the increased utility costs over what they normally pay, you can use it. And,..."

I cut him off, "Holy shit. That would be amazing. But what about a job to make a little cash? It is too late now to score something out there for the summer."

"Hold on John! Jesus. I was getting to that. This guy has connections with the management of the place where they have their house and he said they are looking for security guards to check people in and out of the front gate. He said if you want it the job it's yours."

"Do I want it? A little bit like I want to play on the PGA Tour someday. What's my next move?"

"Call him. I'll text you his number," my dad added.

If it was possible to hang up from a call, read a text, and make the next call simultaneously, I would have done it. I called Mr. Williams as soon as my dad's text with his number hit my phone.

"Ken Williams, can I help you," he answered?

"Mr. Williams, this is John. John Kinder. Tom's son."

"Of course John. I have followed your golf career through your dad. Remind me to never bet against you. How are you?"

"I couldn't be better. My dad explained some of the details of your offer. I, I, I don't know how to thank you."

"Get me VIP tickets to The Masters someday when you play in it," he laughed.

Mr. Williams went on to explain to me all the details about the house. It was in the PGA West area of La Quinta and was within walking distance of the clubhouse at the Jack Nicklaus Course. He said they were already holding the security job for me on his recommendation and I just needed to email the manager some details to get that set up. The house was mine to use, as was the car and private golf cart they kept at the home.

Not having to return to northern California to snag a car from my parents to use that summer, I packed up my things in my dorm room and headed to the desert the next day on a bus. While travelling by Greyhound isn't how most 21 year old college seniors want to kick off their summer, I couldn't wipe the smile off my face looking forward to the summer that was ahead of me. Golf. A little cash. Golf. A place to myself. Golf. It would be perfect. "Does it get any better than this?"

Palm tree lined streets. A perfectly manicured golf course on every corner. Golf carts in everyone's front yard. Swimming pools. And then, the bus pulled into the Palm Springs station. As I exited it was a balmy 100 degrees. It is a dry heat I tried to remind myself. Grabbing my clubs and suitcase, I dug out the piece of paper with the address on it and punched it into my Lyft app.

As my driver approached the front security gate, I rolled down the window and started to explain who I was and why I was there to the older gentlemen at the guard house.

"Wait. John Kinder," the man asked?

"Yes. Yes. That's me. I am staying this summer at the Williams' home on Eagle Court," I explained.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Frank Jamison. You talked to me about the security job. I'll be your manager."

"Oh wow. That's great timing. I just got into town."

"Fantastic," Frank said, "Come by on Monday about 3pm and we'll get you set up.

You'll be working the late afternoon and night shift. Until then, have a great weekend."

"Does it get any better than this," I thought as the driver dropped me off at the house? I could golf in the morning, before the daytime high reached the asphalt-melting point, and work in the afternoon/evening. I retrieved the key from the security box they told me about and let myself into the home. The house was fucking amazing. A sprawling 3 bedroom, 3 bath house. Full bar. 80" TV with incredible surround sound. A Jacuzzi tub in the master suite bathroom and, the car I'd be driving all summer, a 2017 Cadillac Escalade. Oh and one more thing, the house was immediately next door to the swimming pool.

After unpacking and a trip to the grocery store to stock up, I figured I would cap off my Friday afternoon with a swim. The opportunity to catch some sun would soon be gone as evening came, but with the temps still in the 90's, the weather was still perfect for an ice-cold beer and a swim. As I dropped my towel on a lounger, I could feel someone across the pool looking my way. I peeled off my shirt and glanced over at the woman I had barely noticed before and caught her glancing back at me. At 6' 1", 190lbs, I wasn't built like an NFL player, but I was in tight shape and proud of my 6-pack abs.

The woman lounging across the pool from me started to get up. I glanced her way and my first reaction was, "Oh shit John. Get a hold of yourself. This is retirement country."

Ignoring my pool deck companion while she walked my way was easy until she sauntered right up to my chair.

"Hello. I'm Amy," she said as she stretched out her hand.

I glanced up confidently and did what I hoped was not an obvious double-take. "Well hello. I'm John. Nice to meet you," I replied shaking her hand.

I don't give a damn how old she was. She was a fucking hot babe. She was about 5' 6" tall, very tan, and wearing a see-through cover up, still open in the front, that offered me a view of her amazing body. My eyes were focused on what I guessed was a gorgeous 36D rack bulging out of a white bikini. Looking away from her tits for a minute, I swear you could see a bit of darker colored mound that must be a full pussy bush. Shaking off the visual undressing I was giving her, I smiled and stood up to greet her genuine smile and long, dark hair.

"Are you visiting someone," she asked?

Suddenly, becoming nervous to be talking to her I stumbled on my words, "No. I work here. I mean live here or something."

"Or something," she laughed as she asked?

"Sorry. I just got here today. I am living in the Williams' place all summer and I'll be working at the front security booth."

"Oh that's fantastic. We're neighbors. I am the next house. Right next to the Williams' place."

"Oh okay. Well I promise not to be noisy or have parties. I am just here to work and play golf. That's all."

"No parties? That isn't any fun," she said. "I don't mind a good party. Just don't forget to invite me."

"Of course. I mean, really, I don't even know anyone here. I am here to work on my golf game and work a little."

She retrieved her phone out of her bag and offered, "If you need anything, let me know. Let's exchange numbers since we'll be neighbors."

We exchanged text messages so we would have each other's numbers and she headed off to her house. "Wow, her ass hasn't aged a bit," I thought to myself. "I wonder how old she is."

As I settled into bed that night, not wanting to wake up and find all of this a dream, my phone buzzed with a text message. "Sweet Dreams John - Amy."

"What the fuck," I thought to myself. "Same to you." The texting continued.

Amy: "Maybe I'll see you at the pool tomorrow."

Me: "I am golfing in the morning, but I'll probably go after that."

Amy: "Text me when you head there. Would that be okay?"

Me: "Sure."

Amy: "Great. Goodnight John."

Me: "Gnight Amy."

Draining an ice-cold beer in the clubhouse was the perfect end to my first round of golf in the desert. As I added up my score, I was in love with the warm, early-morning, summer tee times in the desert. I chatted with a few fellow players, set up a tee-time for the next day, and headed home to chill out. I changed, grabbed my towel, and headed for the pool.

I grabbed a lounge chair in the partial shade, so I wouldn't fry like a lobster, stripped off my shirt, jumped in, cooled off, and returned to my chair for what I hoped would be a nap. Sunglasses on and eyes closed and dozing off, I sensed someone had walked up near my chair.

"Am I that easily forgettable," a sweet, womanly voice asked?

"Oh shit. I'm sorry Amy. I totally forgot to text you," I embarrassingly replied.

"I'll forgive you this time. Can I join you," Amy asked?

"Absolutely," I said looking up. I was stunned by her beauty. What a fucking idiot for forgetting to text her. She was hot! She wore a light pink, one-piece swimsuit that was cut very high up the legs and very low in the front. You could see plenty of her breasts as the suit stopped just short of exposing her nipples. She arranged her stuff on the lounger and dove into the pool.

Coming up out of the water left even less to the imagination of my hungry eyes. Her nipples hardened in the breeze and, yes, confirming my suspicions yesterday, her thin layer of bathing suit definitely showed the dark shadow of a great bush. Her long, dark hair, fully-soaked, lay in a sexy drape over her cleavage that would hold my cock perfectly.

"So, how was golf," she asked?

"It was great. Really great. I played well and I love the course. Do you play?"

"No. I never took it up. My late-husband played and I never cared to learn. But maybe you can teach me someday."

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that," I said.

"Oh it isn't a big deal. I play tennis," Amy offered.

"No, I mean, you said 'late-husband'. I am sorry to hear he passed away."

"Thank you, but he passed away about 15 years ago and I'm well beyond that."

"Oh okay," I replied; all the while I was trying to do the math in my head and figure out how old she must be. My wondering must have been obvious.

"You're wondering how old I am, aren't you," she said?

"No. No. Not at all," I stumbled on my words.

"I am 54. He died when I was 39 and, fortunately, left me very well off. A couple years ago, I sold our other home and moved here permanently. We never had children, so it was easy for me to just pick up and move away."

"54?! No way! I thought you maybe just a little older then I am and I'm 21."

"Nice try John. You'll have to save your bullshit for someone else," Amy laughed.

"Okay, well, you look really fucking amazing for 54."

"Thank you. That is very sweet."

As the day continued on, we chatted almost nonstop. School. My lack of a social life. Golf. Business ventures she'd had. Travelling she'd done. Men whose hearts she'd broken. How she thought life was a lot more fun being single. And the conversation slowly filled with a more sexually playful tone.

"So, besides all your golf, I imagine you're also looking for a little hottie this summer. Maybe someone's granddaughter visiting from out of town," she suggested.

"No. Not really. I really want to just play golf and enjoy myself."

"Well, from the looks of you without a shirt, and in that bathing suit, you could have anyone you wanted young man."

"Well thank you. Honestly, the sex is fun, but the drama isn't worth it with all the women I meet," I added. I hopped up, showing off a little, and I dove in the pool to cool off.

When I came up, Amy announced, "I am thinking it is about that time of day."

"What time of day is that?"

"Margarita-o-clock. I make a very mean margarita. Shall we go make a couple?"

"That sounds amazing. Lead the way."

I took the opportunity on the short walk to Amy's to check her out a little bit more. Her ass would rival most of the women I knew in their 20's. She had just enough padding to make it very inviting. She had this erotic way about her and a confidence that made her intoxicating.

"Here you go, I hope you like it," she said handing me a king-sized margarita.

"This is amazing and (coughing), very strong."

"Let's stay inside and enjoy then in the air conditioning. Here, join me on the couch."

"My suit is still pretty wet from swimming."

"Well take it off silly," she said very matter-of-fact. Leaving me hanging for just a minute she added, "Here's a towel."

"Thank you," I said as I started to put the towel on the couch.

"Not to sit on! Go take your suit off and wrap the towel around your waist to protect yourself from my ogling eyes."

"Oh okay," I said with a slight nervousness.

Coming back from the restroom, Amy wasn't around. I sat down and took a long draw on my margarita and relaxed back into the couch. Amy came back into the room wearing a short, silk, day robe. "I figured I'd get comfortable as well. That bathing suit is fine in the pool, but not to lounge around in."

The air conditioning made her nipples hard and, from the glances I was catching through gaps in the robe, she had the same outfit on underneath it all that I had on; nothing. We finished our first margarita, got refills and, as we sat back down on the couch, she sat right next to me. We were both definitely starting to feel the tequila.

"Does it make you a little uncomfortable to have me sit right next to you like this," she asked as she snuggled up to me?

"No, not at all," and I casually put my arm around her, but was very careful where to put my hand.

"Have you ever been with an older woman? A MILF or Cougar as your generation likes to call us."

"Um, uh, no. Age is just a number, right," I said lamely.

"Would you like to? From the little tent I see here in the towel, you are at least thinking about it."

"Ha ha. Well, um, I mean, sure someday if I got the chance...," I started to say as she put her finger on my lips to stop me from talking.

She then slid her hand up under the towel and worked my cock out into the open as she pulled the towel aside at the same time. Cupping my balls in her hand and gently massaging them, she pushed me back on one end of the couch and leaned over and started planting small kisses on the head of my dick. My hard on was now fully complete and she took me fully in her mouth. My cock is a good 6-7", but has a wide girth to it. Stretching her mouth wider, she slid up and down making my cock wet with her saliva. After a few minutes, she stood up, untied her robe, let it fall slowly to the floor, and gave me a close up view of her large, tan tits, and very full bush.

"You like what you see, John?"

"Yes, very much. You're incredibly gorgeous."

"Do you like the full bush of my pussy? Trust me, my clit is big enough to tease out into the open if you'd like."

She laid down on the couch, spread her legs with her knees up, and invited me to lick her cunt. I started with her tits, to which she immediately pushed my head down between her thighs and said, "Eat me out. You can suck my tits later."

Sure enough, a few licks and kisses and out came the biggest clit I had ever seen. I took it in my mouth and sucked gently back and forth at her instructions. She was fondling her tits and pinching her nipples while I performed oral sex on her and, without warning, she screamed, tensed up, and squirted her orgasm juices all over my tongue. She was sweet to taste and very vocal about the extended orgasm she was having.

"Would you like to fuck your first MILF now, Johnny Boy," she asked as she melted into the couch.

"Yes. Yes. How would you like it?"

"Oh, well, if I have my choice, come here."

Following her to her bedroom, she pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me, quickly inserting my cock into her wet pussy. "Now you can suck my tits young man," she said as she fucked my dick and leaned over to offer me her nipples. "You are a big boy and I want you to fuck me harder than this."

She rolled over and pulled me on top of her, my cock never fully leaving the warmth of her cunt. I fucked her harder and faster than anyone I have ever fucked. She pulled her legs apart as wide as they'd go and I pounded her pussy with extreme force. I could barely get the words out, "I am going to fucking cum in you."

"That's fine. I am way past being able to get pregnant." And with that, I blew my load of hot, sticky, cum deep inside of this beautiful MILF. She screamed and burst into another orgasm, "Oh my fucking god John, you are the best fuck I have ever had."

As I collapsed on top of her, gently rolling to the side, we enjoyed each other's bodies for a little while. And, like my entire summer so far, when I thought it couldn't get any better, she started to fondle my cock again. "Can you get hard again," she asked?

"Yes, I think so, why?"

"Because, if we're going to spend the summer as lovers, I need to make sure you can pleasure me by fucking me in the ass." After a quick trip to the bathroom, she returned and handed me a tube of lubricant. Climbing on the bed on all fours, she instructed me, "use some of that gel and fuck my ass with your finger first."

"Like this baby?"

"Yes, that is perfect. Now, get behind me and fuck this horny ass with your cock. Go slow when you first push it in."

I think she knew I had never done this before and her coaching was great. Before too long, I was sliding my well-lubed, hard dick, in and out of her youthful looking ass.

Being tall helped as I was able to reach out and play with her nipples. "Are you going to orgasm again," I asked?

"I don't orgasm like this, but I absolutely love the feeling. And, please cum hard in me. I want to feel your pumping cock in my ass."

It didn't take long. I drove one last hard push balls-deep into her butt and starting pumping cum into the second hole of the afternoon. We moved slowly to the shower and enjoyed each other's bodies.

"I guess that is two holes in one, in one afternoon," I playfully joked.

"Would you like to make it three?" And with that she got on her knees in the shower and started sucking my dick. "Come on, blow your load in my mouth for your third hole of the day Mr. Golfer." I didn't have much left for now, but my third orgasm shot a load into her mouth. She smiled, showed me a mouth full of salty cum, and swallowed it all.

rwcforfun
rwcforfun
424 Followers
12