College Student’s Landlady Pt. 04

Story Info
After two embarrassing accidents Gordon is given an ultimatum.
4k words
4.66
17.1k
11

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frau Schimmel could not have wished for a better outcome to her little plan last night. The alcohol and sedative combination worked perfectly; she would try giving Gordon a beer with dinner tonight along with the diuretic and sedative to ensure another wet night and reinforce the need for diapers. Even more remarkable was how remorseful Gordon was over the accident most other boarders acted embarrassed but they would laugh it off as nothing serious.

Gordon was on the verge of tears which she had never seen before so she was confident that she would be controlling him and having him crying in no time. The fact he agreed to go to church with her was an early indication on how easily she may be able to coerce and manipulate him. Time would tell and if he resisted she had a fool proof backup plan.

Frau Schimmel was very pleased that Gordon agreed to come to church with her, she was sure the nosy members of the congregation would be wondering who this young man accompanying her to church was.

This was not the stoic and boring Catholic church filled with old people that Gordon had grown up attending. This "Born Again Christian" church had dynamic pastors who loved to pound the pulpit as they preached about faith and sin. Their was no chance of falling asleep at one of these services.

After about 45 minutes Gordon started to fidget because he had to go to the bathroom, Mrs. Schimmel gave him a couple of stern looks before asking quietly but sternly,

"What on earth are you doing? Sit still for heaven sake!"

"I have to use the washroom"

Mrs. Schimmel shook her head then whispered back,

"It's disrespectful to leave in the middle of the sermon. You are going to have to hold it for another 45 minutes."

Gordon looked at her in dismay and she just shook her head. After another 30 minutes of constantly escalating fidgeting she tapped him on the thigh and sarcastically whispered,

"You had better go we don't want yet another accident do we?

Without a moments delay Gordon got up and made the long walk back up the aisle, he looked down to avoid the disapproving stares of the congregation. Rather than making the embarrassing walk back up the aisle after using the washroom he decided to wait at the back of the church until the end of the service. He could see Frau Schimmel looking back wondering where he was when she caught site of him standing by the doors she gave him a glare that he would soon becoming accustomed to.

At the end of the service she took her time coming up the aisle so that she was one of the last of the congregation. She slid her arm under his,

"Come I will introduce you to our pastor, he is most anxious to meet you."

It was a long wait as it seemed like it was the practice for everyone to chat with Pastor John the end of the service. When it finally their turn he smiled and took Frau Schimmel's hand,

"Ah Helga it is wonderful to see you again how have you been? I see that you have brought your newest boarder today."

He shook Gordon's hand,

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I understand you will be studying business at TWU. You are so fortunate to be able to stay with Helga while you attend TWU. She is like a mother to her past students and she will make your time here an experience very memorable. I hope to see you each Sunday."

Gordon shyly thanked the Pastor and was relieved when it was time to go and Frau Schimmel guided them towards her car.

"We are going to have a nice lunch but first we need to stop by the Drug Store to pick up some things."

She had everything she needed at home already but Frau Schimmel was using this as a little test to gauge Gordon's reaction to his indoctrination into age regression. He dutifully carried the basket as she picked up basic sundries but when she turned down the baby aisle she began to watch him more closely. Without a word she nonchalantly placed baby powder, baby lotion diaper rash cream and 2 large containers of baby wipes into the basket.

"What is this for?

Frau Schimmel looked at Gordon and smiled,

"Come along there are a few more things we need."

Gordon began to slow so she took him firmly by the arm and lead him to the back of the store where the adult diapers were located. Gordon stopped and his mouth dropped open as he looked up at Frau Schimmel,

"You don't expect me to wear.....?"

"Yes Gordon I'm afraid so. You've wet the bed twice in one night. Do you expect me to wash your bedding on a daily basis? Don't worry they make wonderful incontinence briefs that look just like underwear."

Frau Schimmel reached up and grabbed a package of "Abri-Flex Pull up Briefs" and tucked them under her arm.

"Don't worry sweetie this will be our little secret. Besides you are only going to wear them at bedtime."

She looked down at Gordon and while he still looked distressed he was relaxing a little. His face was flushed from embarrassment and he looked around nervously worried that people might notice.

Frau Schimmel looked around for a few minutes to add to his misery then had a last minute of inspiration. She walked over to a young woman restocking the shelves nearby and asked,

"Excuse me I think I need some assistance. What type of diapers would you recommend for heavy overnight wetting? I have these briefs will they be sufficient?"

Gordon was about ready to die when the young woman who was maybe in her early twenties looked over at him and smiled. She turned back to Frau Schimmel,

"Oh those briefs are best for light wetting and daytime use. If your son is a heavy wetter at night I recommend the "Abena Abri-Form Original X-Plus Night" which are much more like a proper diaper and will contain leaks better especially if he sleep on his side. Here we have a sample and you can see it even has a plastic exterior cover for added protection."

Frau Schimmel thanked the young lady and turned to Gordon,

"I think we will take both just in case. What do you think?"

Gordon's face went even redder and he looked down at the floor. Frau Schimmel smiled at the sight of her new boarder being so mortified. It only got worse when the young clerk addressed him,

"Are you going to TWU? I'm a student there as well, it's a great school. Are you a freshman? What are you majoring in? Maybe I will see you around?"

Gordon continued to look down at the floor and mumbled,

"Yeah 1st year. I want to study Business."

Frau Schimmel looked at him disapprovingly at his short and almost rude response but before she could chastise him the young lady responded,

"Fantastic I am a Business major in 4th year and I will be a TA (teaching assistant) this term. Maybe you will be in one of my tutorials. My name is Naomi what's yours?

Gordon mumbled his name and Frau Schimmel apologized to Naomi,

"I'm sorry he's not normally this shy. Do you know if they still provide tutors to 1st year students who need help? I understand the mandatory math and economics components are a struggle for many new students?"

Naomi cheerfully responded,

"Oh yes I am tutor as well and can help him out if needed. My rates are quite reasonable compared to some of the others. If you want I can give you my email and number?"

Frau Schimmel recorded the information on her phone and thanked Naomi profusely before leading the way to the cashier. Gordon was silent as she paid but his anxiety was starting to build and as they walked to the car he blurted out,

"You can't really expect me wear those do you? I have not had an accident in years and because of one night this is what is going to happen? You have got to be joking!"

Frau Schimmel said nothing but rather let him vent while she placed things the trunk and then drove them to the Saba Bistro for brunch. When she felt he had enough time she curtly responded,

"Young man I do not know how you were raised but I will not stand for anyone who acts disrespectful towards that young lady who has offered to assist and tutor you and especially a young man who speaks to an adult like you have for the past few minutes. I expect to be addressed respectfully at all times. As we discussed last night in order to succeed in this world proper manners will make or break your success in the business world. Do not test my patience as the consequences will be severe. Do you understand?"

Gordon was taken aback by her sharpness and he nodded and softly responded,

"I'm sorry."

Frau Schimmel acknowledged his apology and then went back to be quite talkative and acted as if nothing had happened. They sat outside at the Bistro where the staff were very friendly and attentive, clearly she was a frequent customer. She enquired if he was excited about beginning classes tomorrow and gently prodded for more information about his interests and friends. It was becoming clear that he did not have a lot of outside interests or close friends from high school and that his shyness and apparent lack of desire to explore the many activities and clubs at TWU would more than likely ensure she have him all to herself.

During the drive home she reassured Gordon,

"I have had a number of boarders over the years who for reasons similar to yours were ineligible for on campus housing and and others like myself who rent out rooms will not take them. My friend at TWU who coordinates the Campus Housing sends me students and you will be happy to know that almost all the students stay with me for their entire 4 to 5 years that it takes them to complete their degrees. We will start you wearing the protective briefs at night. If you go a week without any accidents then you will no longer need to wear them. However if you then have an accident you will be put back into them for a minimum of 1 month."

Gordon interrupted,

"I really do not want to wear them can you please make an exception and give me another chance."

Frau Schimmel shook her head,

"Do not interrupt me young man! Let me finish please. You appear to be a heavy bedwetter and I am concerned that the briefs will not be sufficient protection. I would prefer if you wore the proper diapers but in the interest of fairness I will leave the final decision to you. Give it some thought and let me know before bedtime.

Gordon quickly nodded and reassured her,

"The briefs are my choice."

"I told you not to interrupt didn't I? I was going to add that if you choose the briefs against my recommendation and they leak there will be consequences."

"What kind of consequences?, Gordon asked reluctantly.

Frau Schimmel looked over at him and smiled,

"I have not decided yet."

When they arrived home Gordon spent a few hours doing chores outside followed by a bike ride along the Fraser River. As he rode along he contemplated what had happened over the past 18 hours. He thought back to when he was younger and how humiliating it was to be put in diapers before going on long car trips and the nights his mother made him wear diapers to bed as punishment. He convinced himself that last night's accident was just that an accident that was caused by too much wine.

While Gordon was out Frau Schimmel rearranged Gordons dresser. She placed the baby powder, lotion, and diaper rash cream on the top and removed his underwear and socks from the top drawer replacing them with the Abri-Form Original X-Plus Night diapers. She laughed when she looked at them because call them what you want these were extra thick disposable baby diapers but in adult size. Before putting the incontinence briefs in she carefully laid each one out on the bed and made 4 or 5 half inch incisions to the front and crotch area of with a thin Exact-o knife. This would guarantee that he leaked even if he had the slightest accident.

She decided to make lasagna for dinner because who doesn't love lasagna? She made the sauce a little spicy so he'd be nice and thirsty all evening. The daily dose of diuretics was having a subtle effect as he continued to need to use the washroom almost on an hourly basis. The last part of her plan was to dissolve the small sedative pill into this milk that he enjoyed with dessert each evening.

They dined outside on the patio in the early evening sunshine, she was happy that he accepted her offer to enjoy a beer with her during dinner but she also recommended he drink lots of water. She claimed it was to minimize the effect of the alcohol but in reality it was to ensure a nice full bladder. It was all a wonderful combination and to top it off the sedative would have him sleeping like a baby.

She could sense he was worried about the wearing the incontinence briefs so she kept the conversation light and focused on the excitement of starting University tomorrow. When she went in to get his dessert and chocolate milk she went in to his room and laid out the things.

The question would be would he rebel and fight it like every other previous boarder or would be be complacent and accept it. Early indications were that he would not struggle much and her introduction of using a sedative made Phase One unbelievably easy. When she came outside Gordon had devoured the brownies and was halfway through the milk. Within 30 minutes she could see that he was getting drowsy, she tapped him on the arm,

"Gordon you have a big day tomorrow and you look like you are getting sleepy. Why don't you go washup and I will get things ready for you? Once you are changed I will make sure you have everything on properly."

She gave him about 10 minutes then came into his room just as he was getting into bed.

"Hold on there young man I need to check if you are wearing your briefs."

She pulled down the covers and he was indeed wearing the the incontinence briefs. As she suspected they had very little resemblance to diapers but it did not matter if everything went as planned he would be in proper diapers sooner rather than later.

She playfully said to him,

"Hold on little man did you put on baby powder?"

Gordon looked at her in shock.

"Stand up I will put some down the front and back of your briefs. We can't have you getting a rash can we?"

He started to pull away as she pulled out the front of the briefs and squirted some powder down the front and turned him around to do the back.. He was already too groggy to make much of a fuss. She wanted him to get use to the lovely smell of baby powder.

It was barely 9pm when he went to sleep so she sat on the deck and sipped the glass of wine while enjoying the warm summer evening. She was confident that hew would have an accident the question was would it be a minor one that he wouldn't tell her about until morning or a good soaking which meant a middle of the night changing. It was shortly after midnight and Frau Schimmel was laying in bed reading, the baby monitor was on but she was not really paying much attention to it. She heard a faint noise from Gordon's room across the hall and looked over at the monitor. She smiled as she saw Gordon frantically getting out of bed and looking down at himself and the wet sheets. She could hear through the door and on the monitor his groan,

"Oh fuck you have got to be kidding me."

She watched on the monitor for a few minutes as he paced around the room thinking about what to do. Then put on her robe crossed the hall and softly knocked on his door,

"Is everything ok?"

Gordon responded in a dejected tone,

"No, I'm so sorry but I can't believe it but I've had another fucking accident!"

Frau Schimmel opened the door and immediately saw the soaked sheets then glanced over at Gordon who was standing there looking more angry than remorseful.

"Go clean yourself up while I change the bedding and then we will get you in proper diapers because this is ridiculous. Look at the mess you have made!!"

She looked at Gordon in fake anger and pointed to the bathroom down the hall.

"Off you go!"

As soon as he was gone she smiled that everything was going as planned. she quickly changed the bedding then laid out the changing pad on the bed followed by the diaper then carefully laid out the diaper rash cream and baby powder. The cream wasn't needed but she wanted the pleasure of rubbing his bottom and crotch area with the thick cream and wondered if he would get an erection. Her pleasant thoughts were interrupted by Gordon's faint call from the partially opened bathroom door,

"Excuse me but I don't have any clothes to put on can you please bring me by pajama bottoms? There is a pair in the bottom drawer."

Frau Schimmel walked to the bathroom and quietly told him,

"I need to put you in diapers."

"What?"

"Yes, you can't diaper yourself so come along and lets get you ready. I don't want to spend all night dealing with you."

"No, you can't diaper me I'll do it myself. Go get the diaper and I will put it on in here."

Mrs. Schimmel had no patience and demanded that he open the bathroom door,

"Gordon open the door immediately our I will just get the key and you will regret the consequences"

After a few seconds the door opened a crack. She leaned against it with all her weight which surprised Gordon and the door flow open. He let out a little yelp of surprise, he covered his crotch with both hands and objected,

"Hey, what are you doing I don't have any pants on."

She took him by the arm, spun him around and gave his naked bottom one solid smack with her hand,

"Not another word from you young man, I have seen many young men's bare bottoms and penises in my time now come with me."

With a quick jerk she lead him down the hallway back to his room and pointed to the bed,

"Lay down on the diaper and let's get you properly ready for bed"

Gordon looked down in horror, started to pull away and before he could say another word she gave him another sharp slap on the bottom.

"Stop it you can't do this to me!", he objected.

She raised her hand again as if to smack him and he reluctantly did what he was told.

Frau Schimmel's demeanor and tone quickly changed as she towered over him and gently pushed his legs apart and she almost cooed like a mother does with a baby,

"Move your hands little one don't be shy I need to get this diaper taped on so you can get some sleep."

Gordon groaned and shoot his head.

Frau Schimmel took his hand and started to guide it away from his penis,

"Close your eyes sweetie and imagine you are just a toddler and mommy is putting you into your night diaper."

Gordon closed his eyes but he still looked very distressed and she could feel him tense as she gently guided his hands away from his crotch. She smiled at the sight of his very small uncut penis, in the next few days she would remove his pubic hair so he looked more babyish. She gently left his legs with on hand and dipped the other into the container of thick diaper rash cream. she began to spread the cream onto his soft white bottom. He appeared to begin to relax he quickly tensed up again as her finger brushed against his the crack of his bum and anus. She then liberally spread some powder on his bottom and laid it back down onto the diaper.

She reassured him softly,

"Almost done I just need to do the front."

Gordon immediately tensed as she applied the cream around his penis and testicles but made sure she did not touch them yet. She excused ehrself for a moment and went to her bedroom where she grabbed her iphone and set it to silent mode, she returned and tickly took a few photo of Gordon laying there helplessly on the diaper with his eyes closed.

She went over to the dresser and squirted some baby lotion onto her hand then whispered to Gordon,

"This is going to feel a little cold but I need to put this on you too."

Before he could react she cupped his small testicles in her left hand to apply the lotion and with her right she applied some to his penis. He immediately opened his eyes and objected,

"What are you doing? Stop please!!"

12