College Student’s Landlady Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Close your eyes sweetie I am just going to put some powder on the front no and then we are all one."

He closed his eyes and relaxed but she could see that his little penis, which she had already nicknamed "little snail", had already sprung to life and was beginning to harden." Without another word she pulled her hand away, applied the tapes to his night diaper and reached over for her camera for a couple more photos before he noticed.

She could see that inside his diaper he had a nice little erection, she quickly undid her robe and leaned forward so she she could lift his legs again and swing them up onto the bed.

"Lift your bum so I can slide the changing pad out of the way."

As he obeyed he opened his eyes and she pretended not to notice that her robe was now completely open and he had a clear view of her large breasts under her thin nightgown. She patted the front of his diaper in a motherly fashion and pulled the covers up.

"There you, get some sleep."

She went back to bed and lay there quietly in the dark listening intently and within a few minutes she heard that familiar sound of rustling plastic. She reached over turned on her baby monitor, there in clear view she could see Gordon laying in bed and furiously rubbing the front of his diaper with his right hand. His eyes were closed and within a minute she saw him arch his hips and let out a soft groan as he shot his load into his diaper.

She slid her fingers between her leg and legs and felt the moisture of her pussy, she closed her eyes and contemplated all the pleasures she may enjoy. She reached over turned on her vibrator and lightly held it against her clitoris. She was so caught up in her arousal that she did not care if Gordon could hear her soft moans as she let the vibrator hum away for an hour.

12