College Substitutions Pt. 01

Story Info
Brandon majors in pleasing Lori.
6.9k words
4.69
2.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori was doodling in her notebook when she finally heard her name. The professor, an older guy with a beard, who was very passionate about art history - if not so much his undergraduates social lives - was passing out group assignments. This was the only thing that she was remotely worried about - hence her frustrated doodling. "Lori? Brandon?" He waited for both to raise their hands, "You two will work together. Your final assignment will be Project D in Blackboard." He pauses, "Please don't make that letter code prophetic." Lori nods and smiles at the joke. Having their assignment and their partner, they were free to leave.

Lori takes a peak at Brandon, seeing a fairly average guy, he smiles and nods at her as he gathers up his stuff. He seems fairly fit, though on the lanky side, with somewhat long and wavy blond hair and blue eyes. His smile is fairly open and he seems relaxed.

Lori gathers her own things and gets up to follow Brandon out into the hall. Lori sees that Brandon is waiting patiently for her in the hall, "Hi!" She says as she comes out of the room. "Nice to meet you!" She holds out her hand and takes his in a firm shake. He seems a bit startled but nods hello. Standing in the hall, she could see she was a little taller, probably an inch, and she also noticed a slight bulge in his pants that was absolutely interesting to her. She smiled a bit and he didn't seem to notice that she wet her lips a bit nor that she had been staring. Or he was to polite to comment.

"Hi as well!" Brandon voice is soft and fairly quiet. "Do you have any thoughts on this project?"

Lori shook her head, "Nothing yet. I'm still getting settled in my dorm room. How do you feel about meeting at the library? Say tonight? I'm off work at 7pm."

Brandon nods, "Perfect! See you then!"

Lori nods and the two head off in different directions. She has a busy day and within three strides, Brandon is almost forgotten about. Getting everything done with her classes and getting to work on time were going to require all her focus. She had taken on full schedule this semester and had managed to land a pretty prestigious job with the college museum. Her focus was art, and having a chance to work in the collection preservation room was going to unlock many doors for her. She couldn't wait to get started.

So today had to go smoothly. She had to get fully established, build out her routine and maximize her time. The next few classes would be easy - all core requirements she could handle half asleep. After that was lunch, followed by a quick run back to her dorm room to switch out books. And check in with her roommate, Amanda.

Amanda and Lori had been roommates last year, paired randomly as Freshmen, but got along very well. Both meshed perfectly. Both had brought back a string of boys to play with, and neither were particularly bothered by it. They happily talked about sex, compared boys, and even helped each other with picking out sex toys. Both were in college to have fun, to learn and grow - but mostly to have fun. And fun typically meant dick. "I might be a bit late tonight. Already getting thrown into group work." Lori rolled her eyes as she stuffed her bag full.

Amanda grinned, "Group work or you planning on having some fun?"

Lori laughed, "Maybe. We'll see. He's kind of cute, but honestly, this is probably going to be a hard work night. I need to make sure my classes go perfectly - I have no room for error." She double and triple checks her books while talking.

Amanda nods, "You've got this. I know you do. And I'll help if I can!" She stands up, casually dressed in PJ shorts and shirt to give her friend a hug.

Lori grins and gives her a hug back, "I know. Thank you!" With that Lori is up and off, leaving Amanda to her computer and code.

Lori's day turns into a blur as she finishes her classes and runs over to the museum. The first day was a tour given by one of the most famous professors in the field. The tour is a blur of information, and insights, and connections that she was so happy to find herself tossed into. This was going to be amazing and she could not wait to get started. Her life was going in the right direction.

As 7pm rolled around, the new student workers headed for the doors and Lori turned towards the library. Brandon was waiting near the lobby, without a backpack or any books which caused Lori to frown.

"Hey, I already grabbed us a room and got started! I know you were working so I figured I'd try to take some of the load off!" he offered as an immediate explanation. Lori breathed a silent sigh of relief.

"Thank you, that actually is helpful!" He turned, and they both swiped in. He led the way to the room he had reserved. Upon arrival, Lori could tell he had been busy. He had his computer open, and the project PDFs provided by the professor were up. He had also managed to locate a number of books on the topic, and had started taking notes on content and material. She took a minute to look it all over. "This is" she paused, "really good." She was impressed.

He beamed, "Thank you! I started reading over the assignment then got some ideas, so I thought I would jot those down and then one thing led to another.." he laughed and gestured to the table.

Lori grinned, "I really appreciate it. I'm going to be so busy this semester, and the fact that you did all this is amazing! Trust me, I will do my share, but this is great!"

The two got to work dividing up next steps and building out their story. While they were working, Lori took some time to check out her partner. She liked what she saw, especially how nicely he smelled, kept himself put together, and still was sporting that interesting bulge she was hoping to get to know better. After an hour, the two went back to their dorms. Lori was feeling good: her job was going to be amazing, her group work partner was not an idiot, and her filler classes were going smoothly as well. She might actually be able to relax.

She went into her room and put her stuff down, grinning at Amanda, "This semester is going to be great!"

Amanda grinned, "Tell me about him!"

Lori laughed, "Actually not about him. Though if he keeps wearing tight pants I'm not going to complain. He's packing in front and in back!"

Amanda nodded, "Okay I can't wait to meet him. My summer was not fulfilling in anyway. That guy I was excited to meet? Completely useless." She shook her head.

Lori groaned, "Oh don't talk about the summer! I'm completely pissed. Got ghosted three times. The apps are terrible. But," she jumped on her bed to sit more comfortably, "This semester will not be. Brandon, my partner for that art history class I was concerned about? He's golden. Really hit the ground running on the project and seems to be really keen to get the work done."

"Or maybe he's keen to impress you!" Amanda winked.

Lori shrugged, "Maybe! I'm perfectly fine with leading him on. In fact, that might be a good idea. If he's willing to please maybe he might do more than help out with homework." Lori had an inclination, and now she was developing a plan.

This semester was going to be great.

****

Four weeks into classes, and Lori's predictions were accurate. Her new job was opening doors. Due to the quality of her work and her attention to detail, she was invited to go into the city to review the work being done at the Museum of Art. She had really impressed some of the staff there and made some critical connections. She had taken on the "project leader" role with Brandon, mostly reviewing and signing off on work, which she did admit was excellent. October had arrived and the weather was cooler, leading Lori to hang out in her dorm room with Amanda.

Both were relaxing and watching TV when her room computer beeped. She grabbed it and flipped it open, smiling a moment at her desktop - a grayscale nude man stretching back on a bed, with an impressively large erection was her preferred wall paper. She smiled every time she saw it, marveling at his body and obvious strength and the power all bound to a bed for her to enjoy. She kept this computer strictly in her room as it not only had this beautiful picture for a desktop, but most of her porn collection too. Amanda had a similar background on her own computer. It was a message on Teams, from Brandon. He was wondering if they were still meeting at the library tonight.

Lori had a much better idea, and replied, "No, why don't you come over to my dorm?" She sent him her building and room number. He responded back quickly that he was on his way. Lori grinned, "Brandon is on his way over!"

Amanda sat up in her bed. She was wearing what she always wore: a simple tshirt and pair of pj shorts. She very rarely wore a bra, and today was no exception. Lori was dressed similarly casual as well. While not as athletic or fit as Amanda, Lori was not unattractive, and often used her curves to her advantage. "Oh! I can't wait to meet him!"

A few minutes later their was a knock on the door, and Lori casually opened it to find a slightly wet Brandon standing there. "Come on in!" He seemed somewhat taken aback at how casually she was dressed but he came into the room. "This is Amanda, my roommate! Please sit where ever!" she gestured around the room. Brandon stepped in and Amanda gave him a good once over, as he removed his coat she could immediately see what Lori had been talking about. He had on a pair of tight pants that didn't leave much to the imagination and had a really great ass.

Brandon smiled at her and waved hello, then sat at Lori's desk. "Thanks!" He pulled out his laptop and set that up before pulling out his papers and notes. "Okay, here is what I've been working on!"

The two of them got to work, while Amanda played around on her computer. Finally they were at an ending point. Lori stretches a bit and leans back on her bed. "Okay, I'm exhausted. Why don't we take a break and get some food?"

Brandon nodded, "At the dining hall?"

Lori shook her head, "Nah I think we order in. It's raining and I don't feel like getting dressed."

Amanda nodded her agreement. "Pizza?" Everyone agreed and Lori placed an order. As they pushed work away, they chatted about other class work. Soon the food arrived and Brandon went down to get it. As he returned they ate and chatted.

Brandon finally spoke up, "Hey I have another assignment I have to get done by midnight. Can I work on that for a bit then we can reconnect on this?" he gestured to their project.

Lori nodded, "Oh absolutely no problem. I'll work on my homework too."

The three got to work finishing assignments. Lori grew frustrated with her own work, and let out a groan. Brandon frowned, "What's wrong?"

"I know what I want to say but I'm struggling saying it."

Brandon nodded, "Want me to look it over?" Lori nodded and turned her computer towards him. The screen was full with a word document.

Brandon read it over, "This is great, I have no idea why you think you're struggling!" He turned to hand her laptop back to her and his thumb passed over the mouse pad, causing the word document to minimize. It took a solid second before he started blushing a bit, but Lori, caught up in what she was working on didn't even realize it.

Brandon was mildly embarrassed but also slightly turned on. "Umm Lori, I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." he gestured at her laptop.

She realized what he saw and just laughed, "Oh! Nothing wrong with that! No need to say sorry! That's just my wallpaper. I'm not embarrassed about that!"

Amanda laughed and joined in, "Right? That's hot!"

He blushed deeper, "Oh! Yeah of course! I wasn't saying you should be, just um wasn't expecting it!"

Lori shook her head, "I mean, it's my computer, so why should you expect anything?" She grinned at how uncomfortable he was. "I keep tons of porn on here! Poke around at your own risk!" She paused and winked causing him to grimace, "But I am happy to share if you'd like!"

Brandon fake laughed, "Ha ha, thanks for the offer! I have my own!"

Lori grinned, "Great! We should compare note sometime! You know, you show me yours and I show you mine!"

Brandon shook his head but actually laughed, "Sure!"

Amanda was having problems breathing she was laughing so hard at their exchange and Brandon's discomfort. "Oh God, you two should just fuck and get it over with."

Brandon's blush returned with a fury. He was glad he was sitting as he was growing rather hard with the sexual banter. Thankfully Lori pulled the conversation back, "Maybe later! Deadlines do not wait for us to cum!" She giggled. Brandon groaned.

Meetings like this continued for the next few weeks. Brandon would come over and Lori slowly began to casually leave out more sexually explicit material. He would ignore it or not comment on it unless pushed, but always blushing and always shy. Lori was well aware, no matter how hard he tried to hide it, how hard he was getting and was absolutely determined to get him out of his pants.

Sexual conversations were still coming up, and Lori had dropped hints about her various sexual preferences - while pushing Brandon to open up about his own experiences. He would often get flustered and embarrassed but was a good sport about it, even sharing stories that made Lori very excited, such as a time he had a girlfriend pull his dick out at her families house during Thanksgiving and give him a hand job. He thought it was so risque that her parents and siblings were downstairs and she was just jerking him off. Lori had masturbated to that image for a solid week.

As Halloween got closer, Lori, Brandon and Amanda were sitting and watching a movie when Lori pulled out a flyer. "Hey, so there is a party at one of the frats tonight, you guys want to go check it out?" Everyone nodded, and they paused the movie and got up. Brandon went downstairs so the two women could get dressed but soon all three were walking over. Lori was excited, as she hadn't been to any parties yet and this was hopefully going to be fun. A chance to unwind.

Lori was talking about something she learned at work when she paused. Then stopped. At the front of the frat house there was a giant sign: "Cover: $20; Topless chicks: $0!" And as they watched, a girl walked up and pulled of her shirt as the guys on the porch cheered. Lori was mildly upset. "What the hell?"

Brandon and Amanda stopped. Amanda was also annoyed, "That's a little something."

Both were mildly annoyed. Brandon hesitated to say anything and just nodded along. Lori shook her head, "I should have guessed something like this was bound to happen eventually. This is ridiculous. And exploitive. I'm all for people doing what they want, but this isn't really cool." Amanda nodded agreement.

Amanda frowned, "You know they're going to get groped and manhandled. I'm all for a gangbang but advertise it as such you know? Not something fun to walk into."

Lori nodded, "Plus if you don't take off your shirt they'll mock you. It makes it not a party but a strip show. And you're right. This is not going to be a good scene. Don't you agree Brandon?"

He blushed, "Yeah.. I mean, you're right. It's not cool. I do agree that if everyone is consenting.. but this seems off putting to say the least."

Lori nodded, "Really crazy." As she watched another chick showed up. She shook her head and was met with boos while she handed over her cash. Lori growled. "SEE?! How would they like it if that was them?!"

Amanda scoffed, and nodded. "Yeah I'd love to see them get booed for not stripping down."

Brandon nodded, "Why not?"

Lori was confused, "Why not what?"

Brandon turned to look at her, gesturing to the house. "Throw your own party. Have a cover, dudes who take off their pants get in for free."

Lori was at a loss for words. She opened her mouth. Closed it. Then cocked her head to the side, "That's probably the best idea you've ever had!" She grinned, "Would you do it?"

He decided to go for bold, "Oh yeah, free cover? For sure!" and laughed like it was a joke.

Lori grinned, "I might hold you to that!"

Brandon laughed though turned on at Lori's predatory grin, but changed the subject, "Look, obviously we're not going to the party. Why don't we go get Thai food?"

The three left but Lori was thinking about what Brandon said.

****

A few weeks after the Halloween party, with Thanksgiving quickly approaching, Lori's planning was done and invitations had been made. She caught up with Brandon at the student center. "Hey, what are you doing for break?"

He shook his head, "Not much. I'm staying on campus."

Lori nodded, "Okay, so my parents are going to my grandparents but my job is keeping me here. I was planning a small 'friendsgiving' kind of party - want to come?"

Brandon nodded, "That would be awesome! Can I bring anything?"

Lori grinned, "Great! Yeah, some cash so we can all go in on drinks, and if you want you can deal with rolls! For about twenty?"

Brandon took a quick note in his phone, "You've got it! But I don't have a car on campus - how do I get to your house?"

Lori shrugged "I'll pick you up no problem."

A few days later and Lori was parked in front of the dorm. Brandon came out with a few bags. He threw them into the back and got in the front. "Hey you!" Lori smiled at him.

"Hey yourself!" Brandon grinned, excited to go to a party.

They quickly drove off campus, Lori explaining how even though she only lived about thirty minutes away, her parents wanted her on campus. The drive passed quickly and soon they were at her house. It was a dense urban street but her driveway stretched into a nicely secluded backyard. Some of Lori's friends were already there standing in the grass laughing and chatting, they waved when Lori pulled in and parked. Brandon got out and grabbed the roles, still chatting with Lori. That's when he saw the sign, and blushed a bit. Lori smiled, "What do you think?!"

Brandon read the text: Cover: $25; Guys with no pants: $10; Naked Guys: $0. The last part was in the largest print with very loud colors. "Uhh that's bold!" He managed to croak out through a dry throat. He was strangely excited and a bit nervous.

Lori nodded, "It was all your idea! Do you remember? When you said I should have my own party?!" She moved very close to him and took the bag of rolls leaving him with nothing in his hands. "I also remember you said you'd do it, cause who wants to pay cover?" She smiled sweetly. "Plus, you told me yourself you've had your dick out for thanksgiving in the past! Maybe it's your new tradition?"

He looked around, blushing pretty hard but remember what he said - did he mean it? He felt like he did mean it. All of their sexual talk and flirting had made him kind of eager to show off, and he had become accustomed to doing what Lori asked. He seemed to be holding his breath but he realized he had made up his mind the second he saw her desktop. The backyard seemed a bit quiet as most of the women turned to watch. He took a deep breath, then unhooked his belt and pushed down his jeans and underwear.

He moved slowly, sliding his pants down one inch at a time. Lori had her eyes glued on his dick as it was slowly revealed to her, cleanly shaved and completely exposed. Her breath came quick and raspy as her eyes widened. Eyes were turning throughout the yard, and the women gathered around though Lori had the best view. He kept his hands firmly to the side, slowly gyrating his hips as he went lower, then pausing knowing the next pull was going to fully release his now very hard member to the view of all the woman who were here. He took a deep breath and yanked down causing his dick to bounce wildly and a collective gasp and laugh around him.

As his dick stopped wobbling and he finished pushing his pants off, the women in the yard all cheered and started chanting "Dick dick dick!" He straightened back up and thrust his hips out to fully put his dick on display. He was blushing but smiling, and quickly took his shirt off as well, standing completely naked in Lori's backyard.

12