College Substitutions Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori took a moment to absorb what she was seeing. Brandon had a massive cock, at least nine inches and almost as thick as her arm - growing hard and even longer as she watched, while her lips curled into a massive shit eating grin all over her face. She couldn't take her eyes from it, or the rest of his body. "Turn around for me!" she managed to breathe out. And he did so, showing his huge member to all the women who were now well within touching range. Comments started pouring out as they discussed him as if he were a picture on their computer screens.

"Oh wow! He's so thin, making it look even bigger!"

"What do you think? Ten inches? 11?"

"Look at how tight his balls are!"

"Clean shaven! No hair!"

"His ass is rock solid! I want to spank it!"

Lori gestured, "Ladies! Let's let the boy get inside and get a drink! He's earned it!" This was met with laughter, but Lori took Brandon by the arm and led him inside.

"Thanks for that." he whispered.

"Any time, I'm always happy to take your naked butt with me anywhere!" she laughed. "But seriously, wow - first, thank you for the idea and second, thank you for actually doing it! I've been so excited to see you naked!" They quickly found themself in the kitchen and Lori got Brandon a drink. He took it gladly and polished it off, taking the edge off of his embarrassment. Lori pushed herself up to sit on the counter, she took Brandon by the arm and had him stand right in front of her so she could admire his body. He moved easily under her direction and just sipped his drink, while she stared at him - but mostly just admiring his dick. She leaned down to get a closer look.

Brandon blushed a bit to be under such scrutiny, but daringly said, "I mean, you could touch it if you like."

Lori grinned and did just that. "Don't mind if I do!"

Amanda came in having heard them talking. She was dressed in just jeans and a tshirt. "Oh wow!" she exclaimed, as she took in the completely naked Brandon, "I didn't think he was going to do it!" She stepped up very close to get a good look causing Brandon to shift uncomfortably, making his cock bounce. Amanda grinned. "I absolutely could get used to looking at you like this! You've been holding out!" She poked him in the chest.

"What do you mean?!" He asked slightly flustered to have both Lori and Amanda physically touching his naked body.

"You know we love looking at well hung naked men. You're well hung why didn't you offer to get naked for us before?" Amanda let her hand trail down to squeeze his butt causing him to groan a bit.

Brandon couldn't believe how red he was getting, but the thought of being naked in their dorm was exciting and one he had thought about, "I didn't think you'd want me naked in your dorm room! You never asked!"

Amanda shook her head, "I kind of think I only want you naked in my dorm room!" Amanda gave him a gentle slap, "And hopefully we don't need to ask!"

Lori laughed, "Yeah for real. A nice piece of meat like this needs to be on display! Consider this us asking!" She giggled, "Our own personal piece of naked man meat! What do you think Amanda? New dorm room rule?" Amanda nodded and agreed while Brandon just blushed. But he didn't try to cover himself. Despite his initial discomfort he found he really liked this and wanted more. Not just being naked around Lori and Amanda, but being naked around more woman.

"Oh! Don't forget the rules!" Amanda grinned and nudged Lori.

Lori nodded, "That's right! Okay, so we were hoping you'd want to get naked," and she reached out to pat his cock, "And you are! If you DID get naked, we wanted to be ready!" She giggled and Amanda grinned. "So if you are up for it, and you can totally say no, we want our friends to be able to touch you - nothing hard core, but if they want to grope your ass or hold your cock or balls, that would be awesome."

Brandon grinned, "I think you can tell I'm okay with that!"

Lori laughed and gave his cock a squeeze while Amanda grabbed his ass. "Oh we can! Okay, for anything more" she winked, "intense... we have handed out green poker chips. If you take a green poker chip you're agreeing to whatever you discussed with the guest. There are also red poker chips everywhere. Any time you grab one, that stops everything and I'm summoned immediately. Are you okay with that too?"

Brandon nodded, "How intense?" He asked, getting even hornier thinking about it.

Lori grinned, "As intense as you want. But I have a request." She finally actually blushed slightly, "I want you to try not to cum all night. I want to be the one who makes you cum!"

Brandon blushed a bit thinking about Lori actually wanting him in that way, but he did agree. "Should we get this party started?" He asked, realizing just how badly he wanted to be shown off.

Lori shook herself and stopped staring. "Oh of course!" So she quickly took him around the first floor of the house and introduced him to her friends, mostly as "This is Brandon, our naked man meat!" Some of them laughed, some made comments, all of them stared. The women were loving it. And frankly, so was Brandon. He had never had so much attention and everyone wanted him to hang out with them.

A few minutes after being taken around and shown to everyone on the first floor of the house, another boy showed up. Lori wasn't sure he would come, but from his reputation knew he had no problem being naked. He stripped easily to more cheers from the crowd and circulated, Lori made sure to introduce him to Brandon while holding both their cocks, causing the crowd to laugh.

After an hour or so of the drinks flowing some of the woman became more bold. It started with the occasional hand on his ass, which led to squeezing and then pinching. Then one of Lori's oldest friends who had seemed pretty shy, cornered him in the kitchen then pushed him into the pantry with one hand over his mouth. "Shssh!" she slurred then reached down to grab his cock, "I've wanted to slap around and jerk off this dick since I saw it! Are you okay with me doing that?" He nodded taking the green poker chip she offered, loving the feeling of being pushed around and his dick grabbed. "Oh good!" She slapped his cock hard, causing it to bounce, before she roughly started stroking - all while marveling at and enjoying her one on one time with his cock. "Your cock is amazing." He was groaning as she skillfully stroked his cock and then gasped a bit as her hand grabbed his balls and started to squeeze.

He groaned a bit, "You're going to make me cum!"

Suddenly she giggled and let go, "Can't have that!" she gave him a quick hug and peck on the cheek then left. He groaned.

Lori came in a few seconds later to see him shaking. "Hey you didn't mind Amy grabbing you like that did you?" He held up the green chip and Lori clapped her hands. "Oh that's so hot."

He shook his head. "It wasn't what I was expecting but it was.." he paused and grinned, "Incredible!"

Lori grinned, "Good! I'll let the ladies know you're okay with some more man handling. But." She paused, "Remember - I don't want you to cum. Can you make sure you don't cum for me?" She came up and hugged him, holding his eyes and putting her hands on his ass. "Can you do that?" He nodded transfixed by the fierceness in her eyes. "Good!" She gave his ass a squeeze then stepped back. "Let me lead you back to the party!" She reached out and grabbed him by his cock, pulling him along with her. He was completely overwhelmed with hormones at how he was being treated.

Lori disappeared a few moments later, to welcome another boy. He was willing to strip down too, especially after his girlfriend promised him a good time. Lori welcomed them in and introduced them around. Most of the woman were excited to have three naked boys at their disposal.

The three boys, Brandon and the other two, were mostly groped or spanked as they moved around. However, sometimes one of Lori's guests would get a bit more frisky and take one of the boys aside for a more private show. Hand jobs, blow jobs and masturbation were common - and both of the other boys did get to cum. They would quickly be teased back to hardness, and all three enjoyed the attention but Brandon was desperate to find out what Lori wanted. He was really hoping she'd finally give him permission to cum, and the problem was - everyone knew it!

Brandon wandered into the living room, where he saw Lori kneeling in front of the third boy giving him an amazing blow job while his girlfriend held his arms behind his back. She was expertly manipulating his shaft while playing with his balls and licking at his shaft, before seemingly deep throating him. It was beautiful to watch and Brandon was transfixed as she pulled her face back to watch as he started to cum, some of it landing on Lori's cheek. She laughed and used her finger to clean it off and lick it up. She saw Brandon watching and walked over to give him a kiss, "Is that a preview of what I can expect?" He asked eagerly.

She giggled and winked, "Maybe!" She slapped him on his butt, and walked away.

As the night progressed, he was pulled aside into the laundry room by two Freshmen who wanted to get much more up close and personal with his body. A quick whisper for a personal dance and another green chip and he was theirs. They absolutely pushed him to his limits. They started by pushing him against the washing machine and gyrating their asses up and down his thighs, while reminding him he wasn't allowed to cum. They laughed and tortured him, one girl using his thigh to masturbate herself to orgasm while grabbing his balls. Sated she gave his cock a quick slap with a wink wandered off, her scent lingering on his leg. The other followed soon after, with another slap on his cock to make it bounce, laughing as she went.

Later, a Junior ambushed him from underneath the dining room table - reaching out as he walked past to grab his hips and turn him to face her. She held up a green chip while indicating she wanted to suck him and he quickly nodded. She immediately grabbed him and almost gagged on his cock. He almost exploded right then, till she pulled him out and laughed. "Your precum tastes delicious." She crawled out from under the table and licked the side of his face. "I hope I get to enjoy more of you one day!" He panted hard while his cock throbbed.

Eventually the two other boys were spent and were packed off and people started heading back to campus. Lori found Brandon and asked him to help her clean up, which mostly involved him cleaning and her explaining where she wanted things. Amanda stuck around to help, mostly by providing commentary on where things should go. But she also eventually left. With a parting wink for Lori on her way out the door.

Alone, still fully naked, Brandon turned to see Lori grinning. "I can't believe it." She shook her head.

He blushed, suddenly overwhelmingly aware of how naked and vulnerable he was. Lori walked over slowly and reached down to cup his balls. Brandon's breathing grew ragged. "I can't believe you did it. That you stripped completely naked in my back yard. That you did the entire party completely naked. That you let my friends use you like a sex toy. This was so hot, so far beyond anything I could have asked for." She shook her head then started stroking his cock. "You were amazing."

He gasped at how well her hand held him and stroked him, the silkiness of her hands and their firm grip around his shaft causing him to momentarily lose the ability to speak.

"My own personal naked man meat." She purred, pleased with the nickname she had coined for him. "I think it's time you see the upstairs." She leaned in and kissed his neck causing him to groan. "Do you want to see upstairs?" He nodded, and she shook her head. She dropped her voice into a whisper. "I'm not looking a your head. I'm only looking at your big dick. Nod with your dick." She let go of his cock and held her hand flat, his cock resting in her palm. He thrust his hips causing his dick to go up and down, slapping gently against her palm. She giggled, "Holy shit it's so heavy and hard." She pretended she had to shake her hand to deal with the pain of his cock slapping her palm, but then she had a good grip on him and they went upstairs with her leading him.

Brandon eagerly followed behind, half pulled and half scrambling up the stairs. At the landing she paused letting Brandon bump into her. She grinned and turned to face him, "Quick notes: Down there is the bathroom." She pointed to a half open door where he could see a shower curtain. "Across from there is my parents room." She adjusted her arm, "And back here is my room! That's where we're going now!" She turned and gestured for him to follow, opening her door and stepping aside for him to go in first.

Lori admired Brandon as he walked by, really enjoying his nakedness. As he stepped past her she couldn't resist reaching out to squeeze his firm ass, causing him to grin. "I love it when you do that!"

Lori followed behind, not bothering to close the door. "Halt here!" She reached up to grab Brandon's shoulders and put some pressure on them. He stopped instantly. "Kneel." She commanded, and he did so. She walked around him admiring him on his knees. He had instinctively spread his legs, his cock sticking out hard and beautiful for her to admire. She stopped circling behind him, "Hands behind your back." Again, instant attention to her commands causing her to become far hornier than she already was. She was going to take complete ownership of him, make him her absolute slave and then use his body up. While he couldn't see, she reached up her skirt and pulled her panties down, slowly rubbing herself in anticipation to what she was about to do.

She kicked her panties away, causing Brandon to shift a bit as he heard her move. She grinned, and stepped up to her bedside table. All of her favorite toys were there, including a pair of thick leather cuffs which she pulled out. Brandon watched her curiously, "These are for you!" He nodded and she squatted down behind him, eagerly grabbing his wrists and setting the thick leather around them, locking his wrists securely. she traced her fingers up his arms, causing him to shiver. "And they look very good on you!"

"Thank you!" He said brightly, before Lori's hand quickly slapped his ass. He yelped.

"Thank you, Mistress is what I think you meant to say." She purred into his ear.

"Thank you Mistress!" He barked out eagerly.

"Better!" She reached around him and grabbed his cock. "Did you like how I drained that other boy tonight?"

Brandon nodded, while gulping. "Yes Mistress, watching you enjoy all the cock available to you made me excited."

Lori grinned, "I can tell!" She gripped his cock tighter causing him to squirm a bit, and then slowly started stroking it. She loved how it felt in her hand, heavy and hard, yet the skin was so smooth, warm and delicate. He was dripping precum, which she used to wet her fingers, letting her slip even more sensually over his rigidness. She loved having men in this position, kneeling on the floor, handcuffed, her behind them reaching around to grip their manhood firmly in her hand. It was so powerful, so intoxicating, and brought her so much enjoyment. Her body was warm and her pussy dripping as she leaned up against him to enjoy his body to the fullest, rubbing her covered breasts against his back causing him to moan.

Lori wanted more of course, she wanted to own every inch of his body and use him as much her heart - and pussy - desired. So she stood and moved over to her bed. She sat down and lifted her skirt up, exposing herself to him. "I want you to crawl over here on your knees." He immediately complied, crawling slowly by wiggling back and forth with his hands cuffed behind his back. His shifting causing his cock to dance wildly for Lori's pleasure.

When Brandon finally inched over, Lori took his head forcefully in her hands and brought his tongue to her pussy. He knew what to do without being told, and when her hands gripped his hair, he easily let himself be led. He used his tongue well, focusing on every part of her pussy, running up and down her folds and circling in and out. He used figure eights, nibbled lightly, and bathed her clit with his tongue in long smooth licks. He would go from the very edges of her thighs to as deep as he could penetrate and she loved every moment, gasping and groaning. Panting "Yes" and "Oh my God" as he performed for her.

After her second orgasm, Lori pushed his head back. His tongue was tired but he wouldn't admit it. She sat up, and looked down at him with a grin, "Very good boy." He grinned. She stood, her pussy so close to his face he shivered, then moved aside, "Up!" She said and he quickly struggled to his feet and threw himself onto the bed. Lori giggled, "Oh you're eager are you?"

Brandon wiggled his hips to make his cock bounce. "Yes Mistress!" She crawled up after him and straddled his body. Grabbing a condom from the table, she unwrapped it. She pushed her hands down on his chest and pushed him back into the bed. She slowly pushed herself back and down his body then reached around to grab his huge cock. Slipping the condom on his thick cock was hard, but she managed it.

Eagerly, she guided the tip of his cock towards her pussy, gasping a bit as she forced herself down on him. She slowly began to ride him as she pressed him down. He groaned in pleasure as she used his body for herself. She rode him to another orgasm, then pulled off. He moaned as she curled up beside him, then pulled the condom off to toss it aside. "Thank you, that was amazing!" she said with a firm slap against his cock. "This thing is a monster!"

He groaned, "Yes mistress, can I cum?" She shook her head. "Not tonight. But soon."

12