All Comments on 'College Teens Sleepover'

by Treated2

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story made me so hot and wet, thank you for writing it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This could have been interesting if he had been divorced or a widower, but once I knew he was married and more than willing to cheat on his wife, the party was over. Pathetic assholes getting laid just aren't a turn-on, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Prurient; awkward dialogue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good Taboo story about daughters friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story gave it a five star but where's the incest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. Keep writing more like this.

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

Enjoyable read, but not incest, and not really taboo. A dad going after his daughters friends is the same as stories of Moms going after her son's friends; it's not taboo anymore, it's just hooking up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Standard old man going through a mid-life crisis bullshit where he goes after his daughters friends. Probably used them to get his fantasies of his own daughter out of his system.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dad going after his daughter's friends is not even taboo. It's just a guy perving on younger naïve girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very hot. Next time bring the daughter in on the action.

rarevosrarevosabout 2 years ago

Why is it listed as "incest", next chapter have the daughter in it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story please write the next part soon as I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can the commentators give the author a break? If he or she has it in the incest category, I am fairly certain more chapters are forthcoming, hopefully getting to enjoy every single one of his daughters friends, and culminating in daddy hammering his daughter, whether she catches his exploits or however that transpires. Looking forward to that event, with baited breath. Also, hoping Christine reconsiders giving up her V-card to Mr. Ski. Great Start and by all means continue with whatever you have planned during the sleepover - however long it may last.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreabout 2 years ago

I would have giving it 5 stars if the old guy had been a minotaur.

Treated2Treated2about 2 years agoAuthor

MInotaur? That's funny!

I filed it under this category as a taboo story, not incest. Others may not consider a married dad seduced by his daughter's friends as taboo, but I do. Lots of little taboos here in my opinion. Thanks for the positive comments. Cracks me up that people read stories like this and attack the story and writer as if the story is reality. It's fantasy! If you don't buy into it, move on to something that floats your individual taste boat.

kigyokigyo10 months ago

Nicely written.

John9935John993510 months ago

Wonderful story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

if you ended the story before christine came down the stairs it would be better; make that moment the start of a new story; this one is too long w all the christine stuff; otherwise it would be 4 stars or more

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

So, where's the incest? Oh yeah, kinda verbose also . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous