College Teens Sleepover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started long slow strokes now, pulling way back, leaving the very tip barely inserted, then forcing back through that tight ring. Katie seemed to enjoy the pain of the entry as much as I enjoyed the tight squeeze more a little each time as it eased with her relaxation. "Ouchy!" she'd whimper, then big exhale as I'd slide in until we were joined. I'd hold there, just feeling her lush body cushioning mine, kissing her sweet young lips, feeling the plump curve of her mound molded around the base of my cock.

"Ready?" I'd ask.

"Mmm, just stay inside me," she'd coo. When she wanted me to continue, she'd resume her dirty talk. "Oh my god, I've always wanted to have your cock inside me like this. Did you ever notice how I was always giving you little peeks under my skirts when I was around, or leaving my shorts real loose so you could see up to my panties? Remember that time at your house I 'forgot' to wear panties, and my skirt kept flying around in the wind?"

"I've had so many little schemes to walk in on you with your pants down, in the shower or maybe catching you masturbating. I always chickened out, and now you caught me 'wet handed!'"

"But this is so nice, having your big fat cock inside me." She held my face away and gazed into my eyes. "Ooh I can't wait to feel you shoot your cream in there! I always make the boys wear condoms when I let them fuck me, but I really want to feel it when you cum. Are you gonna cum for me, Ski? Are you ready to shoot all that gooey sperm inside my pussy?"

"Is that what you want, baby?" I asked. "You want it inside you?" She nodded solemnly. I leaned back down to kiss her, then rested my face against her smooth cheek, whispering in her ear, "tell me when you're ready."

Her hips began to gyrate beneath me, stirring my cock within her. I could feel the resistance from her tight little chute, caressing every bit of my shaft, and she ground her clit harder against my body. The motion increased in speed and intensity, and she started to pant as she willed herself to orgasm.

For a moment I thought I saw somebody moving near the top of the stairs, and it gave me a mini-panic, but that emotion just added to the exhilaration of reaching towards my climax within the delicious forbidden depths of Katie's young pussy.

"Oh oh oh yes," she squeaked, "right now right now right..." and her body went rigid, her hips thrust up towards me as I felt her clutch me inside. She was silent, her breath stopped as she quivered, then a quick inhale and she gasped "Cum now, cum in me right fucking now!"

The order was unnecessary, my cum was surging through my urethra as she spoke, and unloaded deep within her fertile young body. I had no idea if she was on birth control, but it made no difference. Whatever she wanted from me was hers, and I was more than ecstatic to spill inside her luxurious body. My cock swelled as it pulsed inside her, and as she continued her climax she relaxed, then jerked three or four times in response to each squirt of my cum. As the last of my fluid seeped from me, she slumped back to the staircase. I ran a hand down to cup her perfect ass, holding her to me, and felt the slick mixture begin to ooze from her as I began to soften a little.

I caressed her skin with our combined lubricant, and worked my fingers to where our bodies joined, loving the feel of her tight smooth body, the nasty wet mat of fur lining her pussy, feeling my still-erect shaft stretching her tender flesh. Leaning back onto my knees, I brought her with me, and ended up kneeling upright on the stairs with her wrapped around me, arms and legs tightly holding that luscious body to mine. My cock responded to the smell and feel of my lover and stayed hard enough to hold some of the weight of her against me. I lowered my face to her perfect breasts, and sucked her nipples, slowly, in turn.

As I knelt there, her body completely supported by mine, I looked up to see Christine tiptoeing down the stairs towards us, a huge smile on her pretty face. She gasped in mock surprise and covered her mouth, then dropped it and giggled as she came closer.

The tiny brunette's loose pajama shorts offered a teasing glimpse of her smooth upper thighs, her panties flashing as she descended. Her firm breasts, which had taken me aback that afternoon when she hugged me, now bounced teasingly beneath her thin cropped top, her flat tummy showing beneath.

I held my breath, half terrified that this was a disaster in the making, but Chrissie just leaned in as she passed us and whispered, "What are you guys doing? Nobody told me it was fuck-on-the-stairs night!" That jolted Katie out of her reverie, she whipped her head around to see who had caught us.

But the hot little Italian just continued past, pausing long enough to squeeze first Katie's naked ass, then mine. I guess she wasn't expecting to coat her palm in our cum. "Ewww!" she giggled, raising it to her face for a look. But when she paused and licked her hand, that brought a surge of blood into my erection, enough for Katie to gasp and squeeze back.

"Was that for me, or Chrissie?" she asked.

"Was what?" Christine asked.

"Ski's cock just totally got hard when you did that!"

Chrissie paused, now sucking on her finger, eyes locked on mine. She took a step back up and sat on the stairs beside us. "Is that a fact?" she queried. She reached to me and began to caress my ass again, lightly tickling me with her fingernails. "You like this?"

Feeling my reaction inside her, Katie giggled, "he sure does!"

I guess Katie liked having the chance to show off, she began to gyrate on me, using the strength of her thighs to move her soaked pussy up and down, as well as side to side on my impaling cock.

Christine smiled now, "You guys have no idea how hot that is. And Ohmygod do you smell like cum!"

Her fingers drifted down now, reaching to my center, and I felt her nails lightly touching my scrotum. I reacted by jerking up, driving deep into Katie's pussy. She giggled, "Oooh! Make him do that again, Chrissie!"

Her friend now stroked me more forcefully, running her hand under me from behind and hooking her fingers up to stroke my shaft as I stroked in and out of Katie.

One of my strokes must have driven her finger up to Christine's entrance, because Katie giggled again, "Careful there, girlfriend. That's my pussy!"

I felt her little hand wiggle beneath, and Katie squealed. Christine had given her a little stroke, "Is that so? Right here?"

Another wiggle, another squeal, I covered Katie's mouth to keep the noise down. My cock responded immediately to the knowledge that this little hottie was touching her friend's pussy, touching it while my cock was encased in it.

I pulled completely out of Katie's slick canal and held there, hoping for more from the intruder. It worked out to be a good move. Christine slowly closed her little hand around the base of my cock, and even more slowly slid it up the slick shaft. As she reached the sensitive frenulum, she squeezed it and held me, then I could feel her urge me back towards Katie's cunt. She began to play the head around the smooth exposed flesh of her friend, which felt heavenly, and Katie jumped when she bumped it over her clit.

"Ooh, there's the spot!" Christine laughed, and began to use my cock as a toy on the tall teenager. She would allow the head to penetrate her gooey hole, then pull back on me and tease her some more. She did this for so long that the next time I was allowed to feel the inner flesh, Katie drove back forcefully, and triggered me into doing the same. Christine's hand was trapped between us as I ground against Katie.

When I pulled back, I felt her hand escape, but she only pulled it back far enough to play it around the very base of my cock and my sac. She massaged me back and forth as I stroked up Katie's pussy, and her fingers teased me from anus to cock, lubricated by the juices escaping between us. I was in heaven, and began to moan quietly as I felt a return towards orgasm. Katie put her lips to my ear, "save it for Chrissy," she said quietly. That made me groan in conflict. I was so close to cumming, but would I really be allowed the chance to try the tiny Italian's pussy? I pulled out and lowered Katie to the steps, then turned and sat next to her. I beckoned Christine to sit on my lap, and she spread her legs around me and lowered her panty-covered pussy to my soaked erection. I grasped her head with both hands, and slid my fingers through her thick tangled mane as she lowered her face to mine.

She kissed me, very lightly and with trepidation, not at all like her aggressive friend had, but her sweet breath was tantalizing and soon her tongue began to dance inside my mouth. My hands slid down to her perfect little ass, and slipped under her panties from the sides. I could feel her coarse pubic hair as my fingertips approached the junction of her thighs and body, and she gasped when I found her slit. It was so warm and wet, but felt so tiny compared to the open pussy of her friend. I ran a finger up and down the opening, and then began to pull on her panties with the other hand. She lifted up and I brought them down to her spread knees, then she lowered back down, settling her thick bush on my cock, and deftly swept the green thong off. I lifted her up to allow space to align my cock with her pussy, but she moved it away and settled back onto me.

"Uh uh, Ski," she whispered.

Katie used her hand to turn my face to hers just then, "Chrissy's a virgin," she told me. "No penetration, that's the rule."

Disappointment swept over me, I wanted her desperately. "I thought you..."

"Oh, she still wants your cum, silly," Katie smiled.

"Yes I do!" Christine echoed. "On the outside."

Then I felt Christine run a finger around the head of my cock, protruding from between her legs. She teased the tip and then began to ride back on the shaft. Using her fingers, she spread herself around me, creating an opening in the thick brown hair to allow the smooth flesh inside to greet my own. Then she began an erotic dance on me, sliding ever so slowly back and forth, my cock between her lips, so close to the tiny hole. She held my face, and stared into my eyes. "Tell me you want to fuck me, Ski. Tell me you want to be the first inside my tight little pussy."

"Oh god, Christine, you can't imagine how much I want you."

"You've always wanted me, haven't you? You look at me in a bikini and imagine that I'm in panties and you want to tear them off and fuck me, don't you?" She began to slide more forcefully, her pussy caressing me all the way to the head. She would allow it to settle in the outer reaches of her pussy, then bump it against her clit as she forced it away. I had a fleeting urge to grab her tiny waist and lift her onto my cock, take her virginity with one savage thrust.

She kissed me, then sat still, satisfied with her control over the old man.

I'd forgotten about Katie, but she kissed me, then turned to Christine, "give him a little taste, Chrissy. His tongue is very talented. I hope you like a nice hairy pussy, Ski. Chrissy's mom doesn't let her trim. She thinks it'll keep the boys away." She leaned close to her now, " I don't know about that, huh Chrissy? Sure doesn't keep the girls away!"

As I turned to her, Christine blushed deeply. "Katie! Shut up!"

She scowled, but rose to her knees, then pushed me back against the stairs as she maneuvered her knees up and over my shoulders. She knelt on the step, and spread her thighs a little farther apart over my face. I was looking up directly into the open lips of her pussy, surrounded by that thick mat of her hair. There was a creamy white sheen to the entrance, a little bit drooling into her bush. She lowered it slowly, teasing me. Each time my tongue touched her, she'd pull back up and giggle. Looking down at me with that wild mane of brown hair framing her beautiful face, she asked, "Are you ready for this? Really ready? Ready to taste this sweet, wet, virgin pussy?" She lowered a few inches with each word, then she gave me what I craved.

I'd never had any kind of experience with two women, or girls, at the same time. The chance to taste the most intimate part of both of my daughter's two friends was mind-blowing, never mind the chance to taste both on the same night. When Christine's pussy met my face, I almost orgasmed. So pungent and dirty, so sexy and mature. Maybe it was the natural bush that trapped the amazing aroma in her panties all day, maybe it was the Italian blood, she tasted like the perfume of sex.

As much as I wanted to start slowly, tease the girl as she'd teased me, I was ravenous for her. I licked a broad swath up from deep between her legs up all the way to the top of her bush, then kissed back down. I found her clit, tiny little pebble, so different from Katies much bigger stub. She was extremely sensitive, and I had to be very delicate as I pleasured her. I swirled my tongue around, flicked it a bit, then sucked it softly. Her eyes were closed and she sat upright. Occasionally she would have a little spasm when I hit the right spot. She hummed in pleasure, a sweet little lilt, with a tiny squeal sneaking from her periodically.

I reached up under her pajama shirt and finally touched her sweet young breasts, they were a perfect fit for my palms, I trapped her nipples between my fingers and pulled them hard. She gasped and ground her snatch on my mouth. I pinched them and pulled again and felt a trickle of arousal run down my chin. She obviously had crazy sensitive nipples. I grasped her tiny waist and pulled her back down to my lap.

As she gyrated to settle my cock back between her lips, I sucked one of her nipples deep into my mouth. She wrapped her arms around my head and groaned, I felt another spurt from her, soaking my cock. Her dance intensified, and I switched my attention to the other nipple, now pinching the first, wet with my saliva. Christine began to pant in my ear, and licked it wetly. "You ready? You wanta cum with me? Spray my hairy little pussy for me?"

Now I began to react, lifting my hips, and her atop them, seeking even more pleasure from her hot wet groove. Katie decided to get into the action now, that girl was magic. She turned Christine's face to her and began to kiss her deeply, then me, and now I felt her long fingers below, stroking up and back.

I lifted my hips again to give her more access, and her fingers smeared the slippery lube across my body. "Oh god yes," I panted and felt the release begin. My cock surged between Christine's labia, and she stopped sliding and started twisting atop it. I could feel hair, then slick flesh, all soaked with her secretions. She began to shudder and I bit her nipple as she reached climax. She clutched my head to her and ground her orgasm out on my lap, my cock squirting its load through her bush, up onto my stomach.

I suddenly felt exhausted, and slumped back against the stairs. Christine lay atop me, her body sliding against mine, the scent of our indiscretions heavy in the air now. Katie stood and took my hand, pulling me up. I stood slowly, with Chrissy wrapped around me, and headed down the stairs. Katie picked up the discarded clothes, and used her panties to wipe the puddles of cum as best she could. Then, grinning at me, she stepped into them, carefully arranging the gooey crotch panel over her equally messy pussy.

Seeing my fascination, she stepped close and grasped my wrist, bringing my hand to her crotch. "Mmm, nice and cummy, I love cummy panties!" Yes they were, my hand made squelching noises as I massaged her cunt through them. She played my libido more, whispering in my ear, she said, "Sometimes I'll get a big mess in my panties, then wear them to class. I'll smell them all day, and sometimes I'll spread my legs and make sure my professor can see them too!"

"But I'm gonna sleep in these tonight, do you think the other girls might smell me?"

"Mmm, I'll clean you up, Katie," murmured a half-asleep Christine.

Katie looked at me and mugged a shocked expression. "Ooh, Chrissie! Please!"

Christine lifted her face from my neck and grinned. "But you gotta clean me up too!"

My heart pounded, could anything be hotter than these two in a clean-up 69 licking session? Nothing I could think of. They both looked at me and giggled.

"Looks like we stumbled on the perfect fathers' day present for Ski," smiled Katie.

"For sure!" echoed Christine.

"You have no idea!" I responded.

As I set Chrissie down, the two girls came together in a hug around me, and I kissed each in turn. "Don't tease me, girls."

"Oh, you can count on that," Christine whispered. "You're in for serious teasing."

12