College Visit Ch. 02: A Day on the Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately, there wasn't much of a crowd at the Skywalk entrance. We made our way through the ticketing process and into the bank of elevators. There was a Japanese family waiting there, and they politely motioned us to get in first. I went to the back of the car and Lexi stood in front of me while the others filed in. As the car zoomed upward, we rocked with the motion. Lexi took the opportunity to rub her ass against me firmly, and I slipped my arm around her waist from behind. All too soon, though, our ears popped and we were at the 50th floor.

There were only a few small groups scattered around the banks of windows overlooking the city. Most people want to look back at downtown Boston, so the majority clustered on that side of the building. I led Lexi toward the northwest corner where we could have some privacy.

To be fair, though, she had never been up here and I didn't want to short-change her. Like a good tour guide, I pointed out Cambridge across the river, then we moved clockwise, checking out Bunker Hill, Back Bay, and the tiny people moving through the Public Gardens. It was a clear evening and we could see all the tiny harbor islands as well, balanced on the darker blue horizon of the Atlantic. From the overhead speaker came the chatter of airplanes approaching and departing Logan airport.

Through it all, Lexi was entranced and asked question after question. I forgot for a while that she was a succulent 20-year old former student. I even forgot the supple heft of her breast in my hand and the alluring heat I discovered between her legs. For a time, I was content to share her enjoyment of a new and spectacular situation-it really was one of my favorite places to be.

I had seen the Birth of a Nation show a hundred times, so when Lexi wanted to see it, I ducked out to the men's room. While I was there, I texted my wife somewhat guiltily.

"I'm walking back from the Aquarium to the T stop...gonna hit the hotel gym, order room service, and enjoy a peaceful night!"

"Sounds good. Jenny and I are going to the movies. Text me in the AM. Love ya!"

"Have fun. Love ya too!"

The sun was beginning to set over the Mass Pike as it stretched off into the west. Drawn to the pink and gold panorama, Lexi stood at the edge of the window bank, leaning against a pillar. I moved to stand behind her and she nestled herself against my body. I embraced her gently from behind, my hands clasped in front of her waist and she leaned her head back on my shoulder. The Japanese family finished admiring this particular view and moved away, leaving the two of us alone with the sunset.

"This is perfect," she sighed. "I can see why you said it was your favorite place!"

"I'm glad you like it," I whispered in her ear. "I like it even more seeing it with you!"

In one graceful movement, Lexi turned within my grasp. Her face tilted up and her eyes closed. For a fraction of a moment, my heart stopped as I took in the incredible youthful beauty waiting for me to kiss her. Sunlight illuminated her hair. Her intoxicating scent surrounded me. Her body was firm and pliant against mine, and I could feel the pressure of her hip against my groin and the swell of her breasts against my stomach. That moment is frozen in my mind's eye still.

Kissing her then and there was irresistible. We had teased each other mercilessly on the ride over, and shared some playful and passionate kisses during our walks and in the Aquarium. This, however, was different. The connection that had grown between us deepened the moment to an almost overwhelming level of focus-there was no one else in the room as our lips met, our tongues caressed, our bodies came together fully, and we held each other tightly, wanting that sensation to stay and stay.

Finally, though, the moment had to end. I squeezed her tightly and then broke the kiss. Her head fell forward to my chest and I rested my chin on top of her hair. We didn't speak-we just stood there holding each other and savoring the lingering effects of that kiss, that connection.

When I heard a sniffle, I had to give up our embrace. I reached between us and tilted Lexi's chin up. Her eyes were shining with tears-not actually crying, but welling up.

"Hey...what's all that about?" I asked gently.

"It's nothing...I'm just being stupid."

"No, you're not. You're just feeling how amazing that kiss was and how beautiful this all is. It's a little overwhelming. I'm feeling pretty much the same way!" I smiled a bit and gave her a quick kiss on the nose to lighten the moment.

"Remember what I said back at the Tavern? About you making me feel like a beautiful woman on a date?"

"I do."

"Well, that feeling just keeps getting bigger and bigger and I don't want it to end."

"Everything has to end sometime, Lexi. Not this, though. Not now." I hugged her tightly then, wrapping my arms around her and breathing deeply to help her calm down.

"That's good..." came her small voice, muffled by my sweater. "I want to keep feeling like this."

"C'mon," I said. "We're not done yet!"

12