College Visit Goes Wrong Pt. 01

Story Info
College senior humiliated by big-dicked teen.
6.8k words
4.6
66.8k
120

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
somebody123
somebody123
1,070 Followers

Collin sometimes felt like he was king of the world. As the captain of his college soccer team and vice president of his fraternity, Collin was loving his senior year of college. At 22 years old, he was tall, athletic, and handsome. The ladies loved him and he had no problem finding dates or hookups as one of the hottest guys in school.

At 6'3", with blond hair and blue eyes, Collin had model good looks. He'd slept with plenty of sorority babes during his four years of school and had recently started dating a steady girlfriend. Despite the fact that he was no longer single, he remained cocky and confident in every way.

It was mid-January when Collin received a call from the admissions office.

"Would you be willing to host a prospective student? We've run out of rooms and would pay you $100 to host someone for a weekend."

Collin considered the offer and thought it was a good deal. Ever since starting to date Lizzie--his sexy, fun, soccer-playing girlfriend--the college senior had been strapped for cash. Even if a hosting a pre-freshman meant he'd have to forego sex for a weekend and deal with some annoying teenager, Collin thought it would be well worth a hundred bucks.

"Sure thing," he told the admissions office. "I'll do it."

Collin had no clue that this decision would forever change his life.

_______________________________________________________________

Two Fridays later, Collin had a full day of classes and soccer practice in the afternoon. As the captain of the team, Collin played as an attacking midfielder and ran and hustled more than anyone else. He always worked up a sweat, scored the most goals, and had the most assists of anyone on the team. Collin was universally admired and liked by his teammates, except for Antonio. As an attacking midfielder himself, Antonio was jealous of Collin and gunning for his spot on the team. But as a sophomore, Antonio was typically forced to sit on the bench and watch as his pretty boy teammate scored countless goals and repeatedly hogged the spotlight.

Collin was so engrossed in practice that he almost forgot his commitment to host a prospective student. Heading back to the locker room, he rushed to shower and ran to the admissions office to pick up his pre-freshman and--more importantly--the $100 check.

Collin had assumed that the admissions office would assign to him to host a jock or athlete like himself. Instead, the boy they paired him with looked like he had never worked out a day in his life.

"Hey there--I'm Trent," he said.

Collin shook his hand and couldn't help notice how scrawny he was. At 5'7" with short, curly brown hair, and greenish eyes, Trent was far shorter than Collin with no muscles to speak of. His clothes were baggy and he looked like Collin's little brother, who was just a sophomore in high school.

"How old are you?" Collin asked, shocked by this kid's appearance.

"I'm 19! I know I look young, but I actually took a gap year and graduated high school a year ago."

Despite his scrawny appearance, Trent had a handsome face and a boyish but confident smile. Collin grabbed his bag and the two started walking across campus. The tall, muscular jock led the way while what looked like his little brother followed behind him.

"So what do you do for fun around here?" Trent asked.

"I play soccer, I'm in a fraternity, and I go to lots of parties."

"Damn, that sounds fun!" the pre-frosh said, excitedly. "I'm not convinced that this is the college for me, but I also couldn't turn down a free trip. Plus, I'm sure there will be plenty of good pussy this weekend."

What? Collin thought. It was awfully presumptuous of this scrawny kid to think he'd be getting any action from college girls, even if he was 19.

"Hahaha, bro, I'm not sure about that. But I'll at least take you to some parties so you can try."

"Let's do it!" Trent said, cockily.

Collin laughed and admired this little guy's courage. He imagined that Trent would strike out with all the girls, but at least he could try and Collin would get his hundred bucks.

_______________________________________________________________

After dropping off Trent's bags, the college senior and the pre-freshman both went to eat at the college cafeteria with Collin's girlfriend.

Lizzie was drop-dead gorgeous. At 5'7" with silky, brown hair and olive-toned skin, she was voluptuous and sexy in all the right places. Truth be told, she was out of Collin's league until he became captain of the soccer team and finally had the courage to ask her out. Their sex life was incredible, and Collin never ceased to be amazed by Lizzie's robust and sexy breasts, her tantalizingly beautiful face, or her skills in bed. She was fun and kinky in the sack, and had a bright and sparkling personality on campus. She was Collin's dream girlfriend, and he felt proud showing her off to the short and scrawny prospective freshman.

Despite the fact that Lizzie was a 12 out of 10, Trent didn't seem at all nervous around her. He confidently and assertively asked about her hobbies and what she liked to do on campus. Trent asked her how she liked her college experience, what she was passionate about, and what she hoped to do after graduating.

Trent then started talking and bragging about himself. He talked about his year living abroad in Berlin and some of the trips he made across Europe. He talked about the museums in Vienna, the mountains of Northern Italy, and the seedy clubs he went to in Copenhagen.

Since Lizzie had also studied abroad in Europe, she seemed interested in Trent's stories and the two of them leaned closer in conversation. Having never been to the continent himself, Collin felt left out and like wasn't really part of the conversation.

"I love Cassis!" Lizzie cooed. "They simply have the best beaches there."

"Cannes was wonderful too!" Trent replied. "And I loved all the nude beaches."

"Hahahaha, I loved the nude beaches too!"

"I can't imagine you being left alone for a minute on those beaches -- you must've gotten so much attention!" Trent said.

"No way," Lizzie said, chuckling.

"I'm serious -- all the Europeans must have swooned over you!"

Collin shifted uncomfortably, surprised and peeved that this scrawny 19-year-old was so openly flirting with his drop-dead-gorgeous girlfriend.

"Hahaha, you are TOO much!" Lizzie teased playfully.

"Well that's what everyone at the nude beach told me too!" Trent said. "They wouldn't keep their hands off me!"

Lizzie laughed loudly at what she assumed was a joke, and Collin nervously joined his girlfriend in laughter.

"And I'll tell you what--the French sure know how to fuck," Trent continued.

"Okay, little guy, I think that's enough," Collin said. He'd already let this scrawny pre-freshman flirt with his girlfriend for too long and wanted to change the conversation. "Should we go pre-game before the party?"

"Let's do it! And I can tell you more stories of some fun and sexy ménage à trois later," Trent said, winking at Lizzie.

The senior sorority babe blushed and laughed at the skinny pre-freshman. He looked so young and scrawny and the opposite of her studly boyfriend in every way, but there was something cute and endearing about his handsome face.

"Looking forward to hearing those stories!" she said flirtatiously. "But first I need some tequila!"

______________________________________________________________

The three of them returned to Collin's room, where he poured each of them a tequila shot. After their shots, he poured them tequila sodas to get ready for the frat party. But while Collin was making drinks, Trent and Lizzie kept chatting about Europe.

While Lizzie had studied abroad there, it sounded like all Trent did was drink, party, and fuck. He talked constantly about all the different countries he went to and made it sound like he'd somehow managed to have sex in every one.

"The underground clubs in Berlin were so kinky," Trent explained. "I went to some swingers' clubs where men were basically begging me to fuck their wives."

Both Collin and Lizzie nearly spit out their drinks in laughter, assuming that Trent was still a virgin and just making up stories to impress them.

"Oh yeah, I bet all the German wives were obsessed with your ginormous dick," Lizzie said, jokingly.

"They were!" Trent replied, with all the hubris and confidence of a teenage boy. "It was hard to keep people off of me in all the nude saunas too."

Collin was annoyed that Trent wouldn't take a hint and kept talking about himself like he was some kind of sexual king.

"Trent, it's okay if you felt embarrassed--you don't need to make up stories," he said.

"Trust me, bro, I am NOT making up stories," Trent replied. "The sex in Europe was fucking incredible."

Feeling exasperated, Collin stood up quickly to make another drink. But he must've moved too quickly, since he ended up spilling Lizzie's drink all over himself.

"FUCK!" Collin yelled.

"Calm down, honey," Lizzie urged. "It's no big deal -- just change your shorts."

Since they were already in his room, Collin went over to his dresser and pulled out another pair of shorts. Unbuttoning the pair he was wearing, he dropped them to the floor and stood in front of his girlfriend and Trent wearing a pair of black Calvin Klein boxer briefs. Collin was about to pull on his shorts when he realized that his underwear was soaking wet too. "Fuck!" he thought.

Reopening the dresser, Collin pulled out another pair of underwear to change into. But since he hadn't done laundry in a while, the only pair he had left was a white jockstrap that he sometimes wore while playing soccer.

Facing away from Trent and Lizzie, Collin started pulling down his black boxer briefs. "Woo, woo!" Trent yelled while looking at Collin's butt.

Collin must have been more tipsy than he realized, because Trent's comment made him lose his balance. Instead of kicking away his boxer briefs, he tripped over them and stumbled backwards, falling ass-first onto the floor between Lizzie and Trent.

Suddenly and embarrassingly, Collin found himself butt-ass naked his own dorm room floor, with his penis and balls prominently displayed for his girlfriend and prospective student to see.

There was a long and awkward silence as everyone realized what had happened and looked down at Collin's dick.

"Damn, dude," Trent said, speaking first. "You would NOT want to go to the European nude beaches or saunas with that thing."

"That's mean!" Lizzie snapped, defending her boyfriend. "It's just shriveled right now and gets a lot bigger!"

"Well I sure hope so!" Trent laughed. "It looks like a little kid dick."

Sprawled out awkwardly on the floor, Collin's cock certainly wasn't at a flattering angle. Fully flaccid and shrunken, it looked practically tiny on his tall and muscular body. Even his balls looked puny and almost as small as grapes.

"Trust me--Colin is more of a man than you'll ever be," Lizzie said.

Trent just smiled and ignored her comment, and he reached out a hand to help Collin up. Even though he was short and scrawny, Trent helped lift the college senior off the floor and return him to his feet. Still exposed, with his little penis and balls hanging out, Collin hurriedly slipped on his jock strap.

Falling on his ass right in front of Lizzie and Trent had been an embarrassing ordeal, but he put it out of his mind as he downed a tequila shot and looked forward to the party and rest of the night ahead.

______________________________________________________________

Collin's fraternity threw some of the best parties on campus and also had the hottest guys. Nearly half the soccer team were members, including Collin, and the frat had a bunch of football players, hockey bros, and lax bros too. These guys liked to dominate their rivals in sports while also partying HARD every weekend.

Lizzie and Collin were both pretty tipsy from the tequila when they arrived at the party, and Trent seemed to be holding his liquor well for a pre-freshman. All the drinking in Europe had seemed to help.

As vice president of the fraternity, Collin quickly saw all of his friends and started chatting with them, while Trent and Lizzie kept chatting about living abroad. Lizzie eventually snuck away from the cocky 19-year-old and found her own friends from her sorority. But Trent followed her and confidently introduced himself to all the sorority girls he could find.

"I'm Trent," he said proudly. "I'm here visiting and y'all look sexy."

The girls laughed as Trent tried to awkwardly flirt with them. He looked so young and scrawny that they were shocked by his confidence, but some of them flirted and played along.

"Are you even old enough to drink?" one of them teased.

"I've been drinking since I was fourteen and can definitely hold my own," Trent said.

"You think you'll go to college here?" another said.

"With sexy babes like you, how could I say no?"

The girls all laughed and walked away. Trent seemed like an annoying little nerd and the girls were surprised that Collin would even bring him to the party.

As the night raged on, people at the party got increasingly drunk and started playing beer pong. As a three-year veteran of the fraternity, Collin was the best beer pong player in the frat, and Lizzie suggested that they all play together.

"I love beer pong!" Trent screamed, barging in.

Collin didn't really want this scrawny 19-year-old to join their beer pong game, but he also couldn't think of an excuse to say no.

"I'm in too!" said another sorority girl who was best friends with Lizzie.

Just like Collin's girlfriend, Rachel was stunningly gorgeous and a senior in college. She was also a cheerleader and had supported Collin from the sidelines at numerous soccer games. But despite their connection, Collin and Rachel had never had sex. He had always fantasized about it, and thought about her green eyes, light brown hair, and voluptuous figure with DD breasts, but they'd never had a chance to hook up.

Trent had been trying to hit on both Lizzie and Rachel all night and was excited for the game. "Let's play strip pong!" he screamed.

The girls both laughed at Trent's absurd suggestion. He clearly wanted to see them naked, but it was obvious that both girls were far outside his league. Collin too found Trent's proposal ridiculous, but he also felt confident that he would win as one of the best pong players on campus.

"Come on, it'll be fun!" Trent urged.

Both Rachel and Lizzie looked at each other and laughed. They were so tipsy that they didn't immediately reject Trent's proposal, but they also weren't persuaded by it either.

"What's in it for us?" Rachel teased.

"If you win, we'll both be naked and be your servants for the rest of the night," Trent said. "And if you win, you can put your clothes back on after we're done."

Everyone laughed at Trent's absurd proposal. The pre-freshman clearly was desperate to see the girls naked, and he was willing to sacrifice his own humiliation for the rest of the night. At 5'7" with no muscle definition to speak of, Trent was short and scrawny, and everyone at the party assumed that he didn't have much going on in his shorts. Despite all of Trent's bragging, Lizzie and Collin were also sure of this and thought it'd be weird but humorous for this kid to have to be naked for the rest of the party.

Collin was also confident that he would win since he was the best pong player around. Despite his three-year-long crush on Rachel, he'd never seen her naked. And while he didn't want everyone in the frat house to see his sexy girlfriend Lizzie in the buff, at least she'd be able to put back on her clothes after she lost.

"Okay, you're on," Lizzie said. "Rachel and I will be on a team!"

"You're going down, honey," Collin joked.

"I hope you boys are ready to be naked for the rest of the night," Rachel teased.

"Oh, I am. Just you wait," Trent said, smiling. His first college frat party was going exactly as he'd hoped.

_______________________________________________________________

Several other frat bros and sorority girls watched as the three seniors and the pre-freshman started playing pong. Collin sunk three balls right away, forcing Lizzie and Rachel to drink two beers and take off their shirts. Trent openly gawked as he saw Lizzie and Rachel's bras coming into focus, with their large boobs nearly spilling out.

"Stop drooling," Collin joked, even though he too was turned on by the sight.

Lizzie then went and missed twice but hit a single shot, forcing Trent to chug a beer.

Trent happily gulped it down and missed three times. "Oh fuck," Collin thought. "This kid is seriously bad at beer pong."

"Just a little rusty, but I'll get better the more I drink!" Trent joked. In truth, he had missed all three shots on purpose.

Rachel hit two balls in and missed a third, forcing Colin to chug a beer and both boys to take off their shirts.

The contrast between Collin and Trent couldn't have been more stark. At 6'3", the senior soccer stud towered over the teenage kid by eight inches and was so much taller and more muscular than him. While Trent's body was skinny and lean, Collin's was toned and ripped, complete with an eight-pack and baseball-sized biceps.

Collin went next and once again sunk all three shots. He was truly carrying his team and caused the girls each to chug another beer and take off their skirts. Both Lizzie and Rachel were now in their sexy bras and lingerie and clearly seemed on track to lose. All the guys in the frat house seemed elated that these two sexy babes might soon be naked.

But Lizzie went next and somehow sunk two of her shots, causing both boys to chug another beer. They were all feeling the effects of alcohol at this point and Collin seemed exceptionally buzzed.

Trent tried again and once again came up empty. His shots weren't even close as he deliberately tried to miss the cups of beer.

"FUCK!" Collin yelled, annoyed at his partner. "You really suck at beer pong."

Trent and the girls just laughed and smiled as it was Rachel's turn next.

This time, Rachel hit two of her shots, leading the boys to strip off their shorts and drink another beer. Trent happily pulled off his cargo shorts to reveal a pair of plaid blue boxers. More reluctantly, Collin took off his basketball shorts to show his white soccer jockstrap.

"Woo woo!" one of Collin's frat boys yelled.

"Looking good, bro--look at that ass!" another joked.

Both girls smiled as they saw this sexy soccer senior stud in only his jockstrap. His bulge wasn't much--in truth it barely showed--but Collin had an amazing body and ass that the girls couldn't help but admire.

It was Collin's turn next and all he had to do was make all three of his shots to win the game and get the girls completely naked. He'd sunk all three shots during each of his previous turns, and felt confident that he would once again complete the hat trick.

But right as he took aim, Trent slapped Collin's ass and the senior soccer stud missed the shot. "What the fuck, man?!"

Collin looked over at the scrawny pre-freshman and couldn't believe that he'd caused him to miss. He was so angry, but his frat bros were loving it and cackling that the pre-freshman had just smacked his teammate's bare ass.

Collin tried to compose himself and made the next two shots, leading the girls to drink another beer and take off their bras. It was a moment that every guy in the frat house had been waiting for, and the senior babes' bare chests were worth waiting for. Lizzie's breasts were stunning and firm, and Rachel's were even rounder and more voluptuous. Several guys guy hard-ons just by looking at them, and both Trent and Collin were enraptured by the sight.

Fully naked above the waist, Lizzie was the next to go. If she made a single shot, the game would be over and both the boys would be naked for the rest of the night.

somebody123
somebody123
1,070 Followers
12