All Comments on 'College Visit Goes Wrong Pt. 01'

by somebody123

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
walt555walt555over 1 year ago

I hate when you leave me hanging like that lol. Can't wait for more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot! Love all your stories about tiny-dicked bitches (like me, TBH) who are outmanned and humiliated by real men with superior cocks. Hope Trent teaches Collin exactly how pathetic he is!

MalashiMalashiover 1 year ago

This is one of my fave stories by you so far! Can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anxious for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope the story continues. Kinda feel sorry for Collin, but he now knows he's a slut and wants more. He wants to be broken and fucked in the ass by Trent while Lizzie, Rachael and others watch. then feel the embarrassment of ATM when Trent shoves his cock in Collins mouth after cumming in his ass. And then be cuck and cause of Trent fucking Lizzie

wicked_annabellawicked_annabellaover 1 year ago

!!!!!!YES!!!!! SOOOO HAPPY to see you've got another series started. your stories are among my VERY favorites on Literotica. the magic you pour into your writing has a powerful hold on me... similiar to the hold THE BIG COCK characters in your stories (Trent, Derek, Luke, Diego, etc) cum to have over their hapless victims. by the end of this series, i'll be on my knees and begging for your text to shower me w cummmm... hell, i'm already on my knees... begging for another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story - hope he really dominates Collin in front of the girls

Cutter46570Cutter46570over 1 year ago

Can't wait to see Colin dominated by Trent in front of the girls, then be cuckolded by him , I enjoy all of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hot. I hope collin ends up in slutty lace panties and lingerie as trent's eager pussy bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve never waited for a pt 2 so much. It’s been a hard few months. Please bless us

BritadamsBritadamsover 1 year ago

This is definitely your hottest story! Can’t believe there isn’t a part 2 yet!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please write part 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love your stories. Your the only author that writes these kind of stories. Bisexual domination, sph, size comparison, realization that a dude is into other dudes...... your the master of the show burn. Please write more!!! Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great story. love the cfnm. can imagine the kid challenging all the college guys to get naked pretending its so the can compare to the small dick. but the kid really wants their girl friends to compare their college boy friends to his high school dick. the guys would get very uncomfortable cause while most are bigger than their college pal they are all smaller than the high school kid. but their girl friends demand all the guys get naked. humiliation ensues.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

AMAZING!!! I loved this story. I can’t wait to read the next chapter. This really made me hard and wished I was the one being finger fucked up my ass along with a nice hard cock. Please keep writing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous