All Comments on 'College Visit (Reworked)'

by amandarose34b

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice reworking.

Well done Amanda. Is your email working again yet? John.

wwilkwwilkover 5 years ago
??????

Maybe you could explain how a woman who is "just shy of 39" could have twin 26 year old daughters. That would mean she gave birth at 12 yrs old. Really?

Jerryr6Jerryr6over 5 years ago
Good Story, but......

.....you need to get an editor. Learn the difference between "your" and "you're".

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i liked the story

i gave it 5 stars. i agree with the comments about trying to get an editor. but its a good storyline, the sex scenes are good. i've learned over time it doesn't pay to do the math in the these stories - ages never "add-up". and who cares! nice job. please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
grammar check, please

As much as I enjoy these stories, I cannot help but remark about poor grammar throughout the tale, especially when they include college-aged people. There's a specific difference between "your" and "you're", between "to", "too" and "two", between "there", "they're" and "their". If you want your stories to be read, appreciated and believed, please get a better grip on distinguishing the differences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it!

First the comment about her being 39 with 26 yr old girls. She mentioned that she dreamt her daddy had fucked her. Maybe he really did, and she was a very young mother. Nothing wrong with that. And second, did the boy end up at the out of town college? And since mom was pregnant with their baby, did she move to the college town with him so he could be close to her and maybe even get her pregnant again?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Having her twins when she was just out of college worked but then she had to say she was only 13 years older than her twins. Was she the female Doogie Howser?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@love it! Anonymous

I had my my oldest two, twins, when I was just out of college and they were a hand-full but we made it through getting them trough college.

This is literally in the first paragraph. Unless she was 12 years old in college. The quality of Literotica has gone down in the past 10 years not because of bad writing but because people like this anonymous give praise to just all around bad work.

I'm not saying this person is a bad author but if you commend bad grammar and proofreading this kind of stories will continue to be posted.

-BG187

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
words

wrong words. Misspelled words. Missing words.

Seriously, marry an editor. Quit reading before the end of page 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
some realistic elements

Many moms have discovered that son uses her panties. Initial reactions and emotions vary but most get to acceptance phase. Some like to tease son and leave very aromatic Panties for son to use. It can be an exciting and stimulating game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mom,Mom

Olin ka emaga turismireisil rongiga.Ajasin ema rongis nii kiima et läksime rongi wc.ja tegime püsti selle asja ära.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lacks Consistency

Two 26 year old daughters on page 1 and just shy of 39 at the end. That means twins at age 12

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 5 years ago

This had all the elements to be a good story, but too many inconsistencies ruined that. Big issue with lots of spelling mistakes too. You need an editor before you go much further - sorry!

LanceinBermudaLanceinBermudaover 5 years ago

I wouldn’t worry about the anonymous comments. Sure there were some wrong or missing words ... but this is a site to share stories not geared to Professional authors. I read the stories to be entertained... and yes get excited! You definitely succeeded in both! Enjoyed the read a lot! I’m off to read another one of your stories! Thanks for sharing! Cheers Lance

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rough.

This was a rough read, but the idea is great. You really need an editor and to work on simplifying the sex scenes (too many logistics, not enough feeling). Also maybe trouble shoot some of the dialogue, I found it unnatural and awkward. Keep writing. Everybody needs time and practice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not Great...

In fact, it's bad before it even starts: "Mother & son travel alone together"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
proof read

you had many mis-typed words and other things. You need someone else to proof your work so it makes sense and the ages make sense.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 5 years ago
You fucked that up. Last paragraph do the maths.

So a 18 yo son and 26 yo twin daughters...

your just shy of 39 yo so your 38 yo.

You had your twins hustle as you graduated college.

You got pregnant with twins at 11 or 12 yo

YOUR A GENIUS AND GRADUATED COLLEGE AT 12 yo.

If using maths then get it correct or just leave out the numbers.

It fucked up an already average story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
reality

I liked the story, it's not an English class and who does the math! I bet a lot of guys get their moms this way. With a divorce rate greater than 50% and a lot of single and available horny moms traveling with young sons, I could see this happening a lot.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineabout 5 years ago
Very good, but...

It's a good story and I liked the pacing and the mother's internal monologue. But as others have said, the basic English mistakes (especially "your" instead of "you're") acted like speedbumps. Don't get discouraged because you do have talent in composition. But try to have someone proof/edit in future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
nice

I have read it a few times and each time I get wet! I love the story line and can see how a son and a mom would end up in bed. What better teacher and student. Please write more!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 5 years ago
Fucking ruined panties. What a load of shit.

So cum on panties won’t ruin them at all. Won’t even stain them a little bit.

So any wanker who has never washed clothes before and can’t google, stop perpetuating lies and bullshit. Oh and I’ll tack in impotence as a reason for infertility, viagra baby or if your kinky then milk your prostate. Both easy and both will end up with a pregnant woman if your impotent.

1 star

oldmooseoldmooseabout 5 years ago
Hot Story

I agree with Ar34b1996. The story turned me on, so typos, spelling and grammar are just noise. I've read several well-composed, grammatically-correct stories that have very little erotic value. Those are the stories I'd like to eliminate. More from amandarose34b!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Learn math

Soooo a 13year old collge student gave birth to twins??

Im sure you ment 49 and not 39

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's a good story

But time lines are extremely skewed. 39 with 26 yr old daughters??? Knocked up at 12? You finished college at almost 12? Your stories are good author, but make sure to proof read and that they make sense.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
VERY GOOD STORY !!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

Too bad mom got knocked up, he's still a little to young for daddyhood. Still a good read THANKS

cslt1cslt1over 4 years ago
"Hey beautiful, I mean mom. My eyes are up here."

Priceless...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!

Wow! Absolutely love this story! Very well written!

Love that it's from mom's perspective!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOL

Last sentence was the best. But 39 with 26 yr old daughters??? So you got bred possibly as a 12 year old??????????? LOL!!! Your son looks a lot like Daddy??? Must be from WAYYYY back in the hills of Kentuck...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
take an English class

Too many times you wrote "your" when the contraction should have been "you are = you're". Poor grammar detracts from the story. Please fix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh dear

You didn't think this story through did you?

The age difference between mother and daughters is impossible.

Your grammar is appalling.

"I felt my tits giggle"

Her tits were laughing at her? Did you mean jiggle?

Panties are always plural. There is no such thing as a pantie and it is those panties not this panties.

Overall rubbish.

gaynudist50gaynudist50almost 4 years ago
Excellent

Great story, just eliminate all the assholes,tell them to piss off. This is a porn story ,not a Story for "Barnes & Nobel". Grammar for a porn story is kind of dumb, last thing on my mind as I masturbate!

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sorry, I can’t stop laughing. I must agree with all the other negative comments. Please use your spell check or better still use an editor before posting your stories. It wasn’t all bad though, your storyline was passable. Don’t give up just try again

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 3 years ago
Cheating SLUT

I want to see a story that ends with the husband finding out, and putting them both on front Street, and out on the street where they belong!

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 2 years ago

I think her husband should demand a DNA test on the unborn, then counter sue her on the basis of adultery, and enter the results into the case for public record. Take that you cheating slut!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The perfect mother/son relationship. I love that when mom became aware of her sons lust for her, mommy puts her panties back so she does not cause any drama for her family. Shortly thereafter mommy leaves her panties for her son to use and gratify himself with as he reads porn. Mom begins reading her sons porn as well and soon this once faithful Christian wife/mother begins masterbating to the same porn as her son. When opportunity presents itself and mommy has to spend the night in a hotel with her son without her pesky husband she succumbs to her lust and gives her son her body. This lucky son finds his lust ridden mother removing her nightgown and joining him in the shower. Later when his mother lays on the hotel bed and spreads her married thighs for him this dutiful son fulfills the fantasy of thousands/millions of sons around the world and returns to his mothers womb as a man. As he uses her body for mutual pleasure and kisses her lips and breasts he can hear his mother moan as he pistons his unprotected cock into her fertile womb like a madman. Mom and son will rithe in pleasure as their base desires take hold and the son finally succumbs to his base desire to orgasm thus fillings his mothers once faithful pussy with his incestous seed. Mother and son will howl in pleasure as the best orgasms of their lives rip through their bodies and both will become addicted to the pleasure that only comes when the greatest of taboos is broken. When they return home both mother and son will seek out this new orgasmic high and it won’t be long before mommy is dressing in her sexiest lingere and leading her son to her marital bed to once again allow her son deliver another load of seed to her hungry pussy. Eventually moms belly will swell with the fruits of her sons love and her life will be complete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
39

That would mean you were 13 when you had the girls!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story! It gets me so wet every time I read it. I hope you write more!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved the story. Keep writing. I could read a hundred of your stories.

Just one quibble sorry but it's basic grammar: "Your beautiful." - no. - "You are beautiful", or "You're beautiful"

"Your so handsome" - no. "You are so handsome" or "You're so handsome"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useramandarose34b@amandarose34b
I am a 23 year old straight single female that will neither confirm or deny I am or have practed incest but I will confirm that I enjoy thinking about it and reading about it. I will neither corfirm or deny that I have slept with a man greater that 50 years older than me or th...