College Visit Turns Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat smiles and says, "Uh huh. And what about you Jay?"

Jay mumbles and says, "Yeah. Me too. That was fucking insane."

Tif jumps in, "Well. Both of you missed out on this tight pussy."

Heath laughs and says, "And how wonderful it was. You both have the sweetest, nicest pussies I have ever tasted."

Kat hears some grumblings from Brad and Jay, "Dang man. I hate that I missed out. Can we go another round tomorrow?"

Kat says, "I don't know. Maybe. Let me get your info and we can connect tomorrow. We need to get some sleep as we have an early morning tomorrow."

They exchange information and kisses goodbye. The girls head into their room laughing and giggling at their latest conquest. Tif says, "Oh my god did Heath have a nice dick. It felt amazing. You should give it a test drive."

Kat replies, "I don't know. I am tempted sometimes. But I have always tried to keep a level head and not make decisions with my pussy."

Tif replies, "Well you are better at it than I am."

The girls get a decent night sleep and head down for breakfast the next morning. Over breakfast they discuss the agenda for the day.

Kat says, "We have a morning meeting with the matriculation counselor. Then we are open to walk through campus and look around. Assume we need to fit in lunch somewhere. Then we have an afternoon meeting with some alumni."

Tif corrects her; "You have an afternoon meeting with alumni. Richard set it up for you as it lines up with your future career."

Kat frowns, "Well, I hope they let you attend. Anyway, if they don't you can go sleuthing where we are going to go this evening. We were going to check out sorority row remember?"

Tif smiles, "Yes. I remember. Consider it done."

They finish up breakfast and head to campus. As they drive through the campus, they see a handful of attractive students walking around campus. It is lighter than usual because it is a Saturday morning. They arrive to their appointment early and Kat is the first one to go in. The matriculation counselor introduces herself as Mrs. Anderson. She says, "Hello. Hello. Welcome. Please come in and sit down. Your resume is amazing. Valedictorian of your class and you are halfway through what appears to be a very prestigious internship."

Kat smiles and they discuss potential educational paths she may take. They walk through clubs and groups she could join that would be valuable to her career aspirations. Time flies by and Mrs. Anderson finally says, "Kat, I feel like we have so much more to talk about, but I have another appointment. Do you have lunch plans?"

Kat replies, "Your next appointment is with my best friend Tiffany. She goes by Tif. And we don't have lunch plans if you'd like to join us after your 1:1 with her."

"Fabulous," she replies. The girls change places and Tif has her session. The clock strikes 12:30 as Tif and Mrs. Anderson exit her office. Mrs. Anderson says, "Please from here on out, call me Terri. For lunch, I thought I would take you through a couple areas of campus and then we can stop at one of the more common lunch spots near campus."

The girls all nod in agreement and they head downstairs to the staff parking lot. Terri takes the girls around the outside of the campus where the majority of the frat houses and sorority houses are. She comments that some of them are quality and some of them are not. She adds in the reminder that one misstep can permanently effect ones future. She continues through a few surrounding neighborhoods noting which ones are the most common places for renting a house or renting an apartment. Her final swing is through the portion of campus that has most of the dorms.

Terri drives a little bit off campus and parks on a side street. They walk 2 blocks to a small deli and sit down for lunch. Throughout lunch Terri holds a in depth Q&A on the pros and cons of living on campus, belonging to a sorority and how to best mix in college, clubs, personal life, sports, etc.

When they finish, Terri drives them back to their car. The girls say goodbye to her and thank her for the time she spent with them. It is 30 minutes before Kat is supposed to meet with her alumni connection. They sit in Kat's car and discuss the morning.

Kat says, "By far this seems like the most well rounded opportunity. What do you think?"

Tif replies, "I think you are right. But we still have two very important things to consider. The first one we can learn more about tonight; would we pursue a sorority. The second one, where should we live, which we can discuss on the drive home."

Kat leaves Tif the car so she can go explore and heads to her meeting. As she walks into the coffee shop for the meeting, she sees her contact right away and heads to his table. He stands up and smiles as she approaches. He holds out his hand in greeting and says, "You must be Kat. I'm Rick."

Rick is average height and average build. He is dressed casual but nice. He has a pretty smile with an impeccable goatee. His brown hair is cut short.

Kat replies, "Nice to meet you. I am thankful you were able to meet on short notice. I am curious to hear what Richard has told you about me."

Rick replies, "I am happy to meet any friend of Richard's anytime anywhere. He told me that he has been mentoring you in your education and that you are doing an internship at the company."

Kat agrees but does not say anything, as she wants to see how much Richard divulged of their broad mentorship.

Rick continues, "He asked me to walk you through options and to guide you through the most advantageous path to get you where you want to go here at USC. You see Richard mentored me in my early career development as well. And he instilled a responsibility in me to do the same for others in our fold."

Kat is confused so she asks, "What do you mean our fold?"

Rick answers, "It is a word I use. It is my observation that Richard is building out a network of professionals. He mentors them and stays in contact with them. Maybe he is going to open up his own company someday and he is building out a network of people to come work for it. Or maybe it is a retirement idea of his to create a non-profit or something. I don't know. But he has maybe 15 or 20 people like you and I."

Kat replies, "And what is your level of involvement with the other 15 or 20?"

Rick answers, "I see them once or twice a year at an event that Richard invites us to or hosts. I am also on a couple group email addresses that he communicates with the group through."

Kat asks, "So no app on your phone? No personal interactions with anyone?"

Rick replies, "No, none of that. Not that I am opposed to it or anything. I mean, there are some good looking women in the group."

Satisfied Kat says, "Oh. Okay. So how do you want to go about our conversation then?"

Rick spends the next 3 hours walking her through every minute detail of every aspect of the school, its clubs, which classes to take, which professors to make friends with, which study areas are the best, where to park, etc. Everything you would want to know about the school from someone who spent 4 years scouring every inch.

Additionally, as part of the questions Kat asked, Rick talked to her about each of the major sororities and frats. For each of them he went into what their reputation is, what their culture is, how their house is, what events they do, etc.

Finally, Rick walked her through the best places to live, pros and cons to living in the dorm versus off campus.

At the end of the conversation, Kat says, "Thank you so much Rick. You have been amazing. I don't know how I can ever repay you."

Rick smiles and says, "Well. The appropriate answer is for you to pay it forward. Some day you will be past all of this and someone will need your help. Give it to them."

Kat says. "It's a deal."

Rick continues, "The inappropriate answer is for you to go out with me tonight. Don't think bad of me, for hitting on you, but you are amazingly hot and I would be remiss not to at least ask you out."

Kat smiles and replies, "Ordinarily I would take you up on your offer, but my bestie and I have plans for tonight. So far it looks like we are going to choose this as our school. So when I get here in the fall, I'll cash in my rain check."

Rick smiles back and says, "It's a deal. Good luck Kat. Look forward to hearing from you soon."

They part ways and Kat sends Tif a text letting her know she is ready to roll. Tif picks her up and they head back to the hotel. Kat catches her up on her conversation with Rick and they exchange information about the sororities and make a plan for later in the evening.

Kat says, "I need to crash. I need a nap."

Tif says, I took a quick nap already. Do you mind if I go visit the guys?"

Kat looks surprised, "From last night?"

Tif smiles, "Yeah. I am super horny. And I could use some more loving from Heath."

Kat says, "Do you want me to go with you?"

Tif replies, "Let me see if they are free. It might be much ado about nothing."

After a few text exchanges, Tif learns that the guys are on the other side of town and will not be back for a while.

Kat says, "C'est la vie. I guess you will have to join me in a nap."

Tif smiles again, "Naked I hope."

"Is there any other kind when it's you and me?"

They enter the room and drop their stuff. They get undressed and crawl into bed. For the next hour they pleasure each other orally and by meticulous use of their fingers. When both girls are worn out from multiple orgasms, they drift off into sleep.

Tif wakes up when her phone dings a couple hours later. It is Heath and he says that he is back and has about an hour before the other guys get back if she is interested. She quietly gets up without waking Kat. She hurries over to their room and barely gets in the door before Heath scoops her up and carries her over to the bed.

Heath breaks their kiss to say, "Your tongue tastes like Kat's pussy. Were you two having fun this afternoon?"

Tif blushes and says, "Yes. In fact, I should take a shower since my pussy is a bit of a mess thanks to her."

Heath says, "Never mind that if your mess is all you. I like how you taste."

He proves it by taking her clothes off and working his face down to her nether regions. He pleasures her to two more orgasms before he kisses his way back up to her face. Tif comments, "You are a wonder with your tongue Heath."

Heath replies, "I am even better with my big unit. Would you like to see?"

Tif shakes her head energetically and Heath accommodates. He spends the next 30 minutes filling her up in multiple positions sending leg shaking orgasms throughout her body several times. It is not until Tif taps out and says her pussy needs a break that she gets on her knees and motions him over.

With all of the energy she can muster, she gives Heath a wonderful blowjob, finally pulling a big load out of him. Tif drinks down his cum as it pours into her mouth. She pops off his manhood with an audible 'mmm' and staggers over to the bed.

Heath comments, "Brad and Jay will be back within a few minutes. Unless you want to attempt to service two more guys, wimpy as they may be, I'd suggest we get you dressed and out of here."

Tif agrees and after Heath helps her get dressed she makes it out of the room just in time. She sneaks back into the room and quietly crashes next to Kat.

A couple hours later, Tif wakes up to Kat rubbing on her body. Tif turns into Kat as she leans down to kiss her. A few quick darts of the tongue and Kat backs away with a surprised look on her face. She says, "Tif, you have been with Heath. I can taste his cum when I kiss you."

Tif replies, "Guilty. I forgot to brush my teeth." The girls kiss some more as Tif tells her about her experience with him. Kat expresses, "He does have a great cock and a tasty load."

Tif replies, "Well, the guys are in their rooms I believe. We could head down there for a quickie.

Kat replies, "As tempting as that is, we are already running late and if we go down there, we won't make it out to sorority row."

Tif frowns but nods her head in agreement. They get dressed and power through a quick dinner. By the time they get out of the hotel, it is approaching 9 pm. They take an Uber to the edge of the frat and sorority area. They walk up fraternity row first and look at some of the houses. Kat tells Tif what Rick told her about each of them as they go through. The crowd is building, with people walking on the sidewalks and through the small front yards of the houses. The girls get several whistles from guys hanging out on porches or balconies.

The girls finally make it to the shorter sorority row. Kat and Tif have already decided on a target sorority to visit. They find it is a huge house toward the end. Its reputation is somewhat of a party sorority, so the girls expect it to be lively. They are not disappointed. There are dozens of people in the front yard and walking in and out of the open front door. Kat and Tif make their way inside.

Over the course of the next couple hours, they mingle and flirt with dozens of guys and girls. They keep their answers short and vague. About halfway through the evening, one of the guys they meet named Todd seems to stick close to them. He is funny and nice and guides them through the gauntlet of the party. Twice he brings them drinks. They sneak in sips and pace themselves so they can keep their wits about them.

Around midnight, the crowd starts to dissipate. One of the sorority sisters is walking around kicking people out. Todd sees this and quickly asks if they want to stay for the event. He tells them it is sexual in nature and is always entertaining. Kat whispers to Tif, "I am so hungry for some cum right now. If we leave now, we might be able to get some time with the guys back at the hotel."

Tif whispers back, "Let's see how this plays out. I think at the very minimum we can seduce Todd."

Kat reluctantly agrees and tells Todd they want to stay. When the sorority sister comes around, Todd says the girls are with him. She moves along. Within 15 minutes, the crowd is down to about 50 people. A curvy brunette walks to the center of the huge living room and asks for everybody's attention. The crowd moves into a circle and quiets down.

She says, "For the dozen guests that do not know me, my name is Christy. One rule for you before we get started is that under no circumstances are you to tell anyone about what you see here tonight. If it gets to the wrong ears, we can lose our license. If you cannot control your loose lips, get the fuck out now."

Everybody looks around and a few people spy on Kat and Tif noticing they are newbies. Todd leans down and says, "Now or never. I hope you stay."

The girls don't move. Finally Christy continues, "Now that you drunk bastards are back from spring break. We want to fit in a time honored tradition before all of you sober up and start cramming for finals. Tonight we are going to have our annual all-oral competition."

The crowd cheers. Tif looks at Todd and says, "What is the all-oral competition." Todd replies, "You'll see. She is going to explain it."

Christy continues, "The tradition goes back decades. I am even grossed out to know that my mom participated in it and my aunt won it two years in a row. The process is this. We have preselected a set of girls that will run through a series of challenges where they are scored by the 3 officers of our sorority; me, Sarah, and Vicky.

"The first challenge is maybe the most challenging. Our girls will need to perform oral on another girl. She will be graded on technique and results. Did she make the girl cum?"

This gets a bunch of hoots and hollers from the guys in the crowd.

Christy continues, "Challenge #2, you will see a special bench has been set up on the other side of the couch. Each girl will start at one end and show us their oral abilities on each of the dildos. The dildos get bigger as you move down the bench. We will be scoring on technique and how the girl handles the size."

More cheering from the crowd ensues.

Christy continues, "And for our final challenge, we have volunteers from our brother fraternity down the road. Each girl will give a guy a blowjob. We will judge them on their technique, how quickly they can make the guy cum and how the girl handles that cum when she gets it."

The loudest cheers of the night roar from the guys in the crowd. Kat and Tif look at each other and smile.

Christy continues, "The winner is the one with the highest combined score. And let me tell you something girls. I have never seen or heard of a winner that could not do well in all three challenges. So no skimping. The winner will get a brand new rabbit vibrator and the title of oral queen. And without a doubt, never have to look for a date again."

The crowd laughs.

Christy says, "Let's get it on."

The first girl comes forward to start challenge 1. She is short and slightly overweight. A small brunette comes forward wearing a robe. When she takes it off, the crowd goes wild filling the room with whistles. The girl lies on her back and spreads her legs revealing a completely shaved pussy. Girl #1 leans between her legs and goes to work. It takes her several minutes before the sorority sister began to enjoy it. The timer dings indicating times up before she was able to give her subject an orgasm.

The second girl is average height, blonde, and skinny and from her enthusiasm, quite ready for the event to start. Another girl, this time a taller brunette also wearing a robe, comes out from the crowd. When she drops her robe, more whistles and hoots from the crowd come out. She takes her place on the couch. The skinny blonde works hard and gets her subject off just before the timer goes ding.

Christy exclaims, "Just in time. Well done."

The third and the fourth girl both come up short missing the goal when the timer goes off. The fifth and final girl, a very sexy olive skinned girl with long straight shiny black hair steps up. Her subject, a small latino girl, trots out and positions herself on the couch. Before the hot chick can get in position, the latino girl is already masturbating.

Kat and Tif are distracted as they talk to each other about the competition. Kat says, "She is cheating. That girl is getting herself off already."

Tif replies, "I know. I wonder if she is friends with Christy and the odds are stacked."

Kat replies, "Let's watch and see."

Hot chick gets her subject to have an orgasm in just under 10 minutes, well ahead of the timer.

Christy states, "That concludes the first competition. Let's move onto the next round."

The participants move over to the bench. Girl one, is able to easily make it through the first 4 dildos, but could not quite deepthroat the fifth one; which is slightly fatter than the rest. She did get extra points for spitting on the dildo and imitating jerking it off.

Girl two makes it to the fifth one as well but could not get her mouth passed the head of the fat dildo. She looked visibly upset at where she finished.

The third girl is a tall, brunette with lots of cushion for the pushin. She is able to make it to the sixth and final dildo. But she could not make it down its entire 10 inches of length.

The fourth girl is a small Asian girl. She easily makes it to the fifth dildo but could not get her tiny mouth around the thickness of it.

The final girl, the dark haired vixen, goes through the first 4 with ease. She struggles a little with the fifth ones thickness, but finally makes it down. She spends several minutes working on the fifth and final one getting around 8 inches down her throat before the timer goes off.

Tif leans into Kat and says, "I think either of us could conquer that final one. What do you think?"