College Visit Turns Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat laughs and replies, "Maybe. Do you still think this is a set up for the last girl to win?"

Tif says, "I do. I mean, the other girls aren't giving her much competition."

Christy exclaims, "That is the final girl for this challenge. Let's get started on the final one. Bring in the guys."

There are some "oooohs" and "ahhhs" from the crowd.

Christy continues, "We have randomly drawn names to pair up with our competitors. Let's have the first pairing."

Girl one is paired up with a guy that looks like a football player. He is tall and well built. At first glance, it looks like he has a very average dick. She performs well and has good technique with her hands. He cums in around 10 minutes and she swallows it down. After verifying that she has completely swallowed his offering, Christy moves onto the second competitor.

Kat comments to Tif and she laughs.

The second girl does a good job but moves very slowly with low intensity. Just before the timer goes off, the guy busts. The girl holds his cum in her mouth. When he is finished her cheeks are puffed out. She reaches over to a cup on the table next to her and spits the cum into it. The crowd jeers at her.

Kat leans down to Tif and says, "What a waste. My insides just grumbled. My cum lust is in high gear. I am having withdrawals."

Christy moves onto girl number 3. She takes off her top and her bra causing some commotion in the crowd. She has good technique and just before the guy cums, she pulls her mouth off of him and jerks his load all over her sizable tits. The crowd cheers.

Tif leans in to Kat and tells her, "I'll give her credit for creativity. But I think swallowing gets the most points."

Kat shakes her head in agreement.

The fourth girl is paired up with a black guy. She gets on her knees and works on her guy for some time. It takes her more than 5 minutes to get the guy nearly hard and even though she tries courageously, she can't get him to cum. The crowd moans.

Tif and Kat exchange sorrowful conversation about the last performance.

The final contestant gets in position as her subject makes his way through the crowd. As soon as he breaks through the circle, he starts stroking his erection. Sexy girl number 5 blows him well and he pops his load after about 10 minutes. She swallows it down and opens up for Christy to verify.

After 10 minutes of deliberation, Christy comes out and announces that Valerie, the dark haired vixen as the winner. Tif leans into Kat and says, "Of course. Just like we predicted."

Kat replies, "Yeah. Big surprise."

Christy calls for quiet and looks at Kat and Tif and says, "Hey. New blood. Yes. I'm talking to you. I have seen you two chatting it up and critiquing our contestants the whole time. Do you have something to say?"

Without thinking Tif says, "We think the competition was rigged."

A gasp comes out of the crowd. Christy asks, "How so?"

Tif responds, "Valerie had an easier path, with both of her subjects doing some of the work for her."

More murmurs from the crowd. Christy replies, "So you don't think that Valerie is a talented and worthy oral champion?"

Kat shakes her head at Tif, who ignores her. She says, "I think Valerie is talented, but I have seen better."

A host of "Ohhhh's" come out of the crowd. Christy looks around at the crowd and asks, "So. Do either of you want to run through the gauntlet and see if you can do better?"

Tif looks at Kat and says, "You did say you were hungry right. I think you should go represent."

Kat replies to her friend, "But you are better than I am. I think you should do it."

Tif answers, "I already had time with Heath this evening. You are the horny hungry one. Go feed. And by the way, I am good. But you are definitely better than I am."

Tif looks at Christy and says, "My friend will accept your challenge."

The crowd cheers and starts chanting 'fight fight fight.'

Kat replays Richards consistent words of advice, 'you are a killer. Act like one. Assess the situation. Plan a way to win. Execute it without remorse.'

Kat takes a few steps forward as the crowd cheers and hollers. Christy is surprised that Kat accepted. Kat looks at Valerie who sneers back at her.

Kat says, "Let's do this. Whose my first subject?"

The crowd quiets down briefly. Christy looks at Valerie who looks back at her. Christy smiles and says, "Your subject will be Valerie."

The crowd erupts and cheers again. Valerie smiles and walks to the center of the room. She looks around like a crowned champion. She is dressed in a silk blouse and a short plaid skirt. Kat looks at her and asks, "Are you going to pull those off for me?"

Valerie hikes her skirt up and responds, "I think you can get to me just fine."

Kat looks at Tif who nods her head like a corner man telling her fighter to go knock out the opponent.

No sooner than the moment Valerie lies on the couch and spreads her legs, Christy yells, "Timer has started."

Todd leans over to Tif and says, "Valerie is a snob. I hear she is notorious about being stingy with orgasms. It is like she doesn't like sex."

Tif says, "Kat's got this."

Kat falls to her knees and pulls Valerie's thong to the side. Her pussy is mostly shaved except for a super small patch above her clit. She runs her tongue up and down her slit leaving a trail of saliva. She moves onto her clit working it deliberately. She sneaks a finger up and starts running it along the outer edge of her lips. Never leaving her clit, Kat starts to work the finger into her slightly wet pussy. As she slides it in up to the second knuckle, Kat hears a small moan out of Valerie. This tells Kat what to do.

Over the next few minutes, Kat increases the pace on her clit and gets two fingers deep inside Valerie. Valerie starts uncontrollably rotating her hips.

Tif yells from the sidelines, "Now Kat. Now."

Kat changes from flicking Valerie's clit to full on sucking her love bud. She pulls it into her mouth and massages it gently between her teeth. Kat feels Valerie inhale deeply. She tastes her getting wetter. Kat rotates her fingers 180 degrees and puts pressure on her g-spot. She digs her fingers in deep and starts really working her over. Valerie's breathing turns to short, shallow breaths.

Tif yells from the sidelines, "Do it Kat. Do it."

Todd leans down and asks, "Do what?"

Tif replies, "You'll see."

Just then Valerie takes a deep breath, holds it in, rotates her hips up into Kat's mouth easily 4 inches off the couch. The next minute things happen in slow motion. Valerie exhales and groans so loud the crowd can hear it over their own chanting. Kat pulls off of her clit and pulls her fingers out of Valerie's box. When she does a huge stream of lady juice squirts out of Valerie and sprays across her body and splashes her face. Kat reaches down and spreads her tiny lips open wider, moving her index finger over her clit. Another huge squirt fires out and covers Valerie's silk shirt. 3 more big blasts squirt out and cover her from forehead to panties.

Kat waits for Valerie's squirting to stop. The crowd loses it mind cheering loudly. Kat leans back down and using her tongue cleans up the lady juice from Valerie's wet box. Kat crawls up to her face and using her tongue and fingers gingerly cleans up a shocked Valerie. She closes the effort with a small kiss on the lips.

When Kat rises back to her feet, the crowd chants 'Kat Kat Kat' and Tif runs out and gives her a high five. Valerie gets up and stumbles away through the crowd.

A shocked Christy calls for attention. She states, "Very nice. Very nice. Let's move on. There are two additional challenges yet to get to."

Christy leads Kat over to the dildo bench. Kat easily pushes through the first 4. The crowd buzzes in anticipation as she approaches the fifth one that has caused so much trouble with the other contestants. It takes her a second to adjust to its girth, but then she quickly slides down to the base. The crowd cheers again. They start chanting 'Kat Kat Kat again.'

Kat positions herself over the 10-inch monster. First thing Kat does is lick up and down the dildo leaving behind a lubrication trail. Kat puts her mouth over the top. The crowd is still chanting. Each time down she pushes more and more of the dildo down her throat. On the sixth time down, she hits the base of the bench causing the whole crowd to erupt and clap and cheer.

Kat pulls off and Tif runs out and gives her a big hug. Christy calls for order. It takes several minutes for the crowd to quiet down. When order is regained, Christy reminds people there is still one more challenge. She sneers and says, "And who is the guy going to be?"

Just then a portion of the crowd opens up and Valerie returns wearing a robe. Her hair is still a matted mess. Behind her she is dragging a huge dude. He is easily 6' 4". He is a good looking guy, but he seems upset. Christy announces that Kat's subject will be Big John. The crowd has a collective 'ohhh shit.'

Tif asks Todd why the crowd is jeering. He responds, "Big John is grumpy. He has a huge cock. He has a reputation for having great stamina and enjoys punishing his sexual partner. And when he finally busts, he usually blows up and makes a huge mess."

Over the crowd, Tif hears Valerie talking to Big John. She says, "If you can hold out and not cum, I'll suck you and fuck you every day for the rest of the school term."

John replies, "Really? I've been trying to get you all year."

Valerie says, "Believe it. I'll start by finishing you off tonight."

Big John undoes his shorts and lets them fall to the floor. The drama causes a buzz in the crowd. His limp dick is about 6 inches dangling between his legs. Kat gets her game face on and pulls off her shirt and unsnaps her bra releasing her big melons. She throws her clothes over to Tif who yells, "Treat him like Hani."

Hani was a god-like man in Hawaii. He had a huge dick, insane stamina, and exploded like a volcano. Kat had two lengthy experiences with him and learned to swallowed him down like a champ.

Kat starts tweaking her nipples, getting John's attention. Just as Kat lets out a small moan, Christy announces the start of the timer. Kat drops to her knees and immediately puts his manhood in her mouth. She sucks him and as he starts to get hard, she starts stroking with her hand. Once he has sufficient saliva to lubricate, she sits up tall and slides his big unit between her breasts. Every half dozen strokes, she pulls his cock out and sucks up and down it giving it more lubrication, and then pushes it back between her globes. After a few minutes of this, his shaft is extended out to its complete 10 inches.

Kat wastes no time. She pushes her mouth down over his huge member and strokes the base. With her other hand, she massages his balls and his delicate underneath. The buzz in the crowd starts getting louder. Tif yells out, "5 minutes down."

Kat moves both hands to his ass and pulls him in deep. Her throat ready from the earlier dildo practice accepts almost his entire monster on the first try. The third time down, her nose is nuzzled into his pubes. The crown sounds off. John lets out a huge groan. Kat pulls him in tighter rocking his cock inside her throat. John exclaims, "Ah fuck!"

Valerie yells out, "If you don't make it, you aren't getting this pussy."

Kat pulls off of John and moves her hands back to the front. One goes to his shaft and starts stroking it. The other hand moves underneath his man parts. She looks up at him and says, "Big John, you have a wonderful cock and big healthy balls. I bet you have a tasty load. I am so hungry for your cum I could just explode. Please give it to me big boy."

The crowd starts chanting 'go go go.'

Tif yells, "10 minutes down."

Kat puts her mouth back on his tool. She strokes his cock hard matching the rhythm of her mouth. Kat starts moaning and massaging his delicate underneath nudging his balls every time up. John starts groaning and rocking his hips. Kat tastes gobs of precum flowing out of his head.

Tif yells, "Finish him."

Kat continues the pressure for a few more minutes. The roar of the crowd gets steadily louder. John pulls in a big breath and lets out a huge groan. He starts shaking his head back and forth trying to resist, but he can't. His first shot fills Kat's mouth. She swallows quickly and readies herself for another. His second shot is bigger. She opens her throat and sends it down quickly. The flood continues for several more shots, with Kat swallowing one after another. As his orgasm finishes, Kat allows the last small mouthful to linger in her mouth.

As soon as Kat lets go of John, he collapses on the floor sweating and breathing heavy. The crowd is silent. Tif runs out to Kat. Kat turns and kisses Tif sharing the remnants of the cum with her friend. The crowd erupts and starts chanting, 'champ, champ, champ.'

The crowd closes in around Kat in celebration. It takes almost 20 minutes, but at close to 2 am, Christy finally regains order. She says, "I have never seen or heard of anything like what I just saw in my life. As much as I want my friend Valerie to win, there can be no doubt that you are the champ. This event will go down in the lore of this sorority. Where are you from and why are you here?"

Tif says, "We are potential freshman next fall and are here on a final visit. We wanted to check out sorority row and you have a reputation for having fun, so here we are."

Christy replies, "So you are only 18 and so talented? Holy shit. Well, let me be the first to tell you that you need to come to USC and you need to become a member of this sorority!"

The crowd cheers again. Tif hands Kat her clothes and she puts them back on. After another 30 minutes of congratulations, the crowd starts to break up. It is nearly 3 am. Tif asks Kat how they are going to get back to the hotel. Todd jumps in and tells them he will take them back.

As they pull into the circle of the hotel, Todd says to the girls, "I really wish I could have experienced some of your talents."

Tif replies, "We desperately need some sleep, but give us your number. If you can be here at 8 am with breakfast tomorrow morning, we will take care of you."

Todd smiles and says, "For sure. I'll be here."

He gives them his number and they say their goodbyes. Once in the room, Tif says, "I knew you could do it Kat. You are a superstar under pressure."

Kat looks at her friend and says, "I could not have done it without your support. You gave me hints, told me the time, helped me in every way you could."

Tif smiles and says, "That's what I am here for."

They crash. The next morning they share a shower and discuss how they are going to take care of Todd. Right on time, Todd walks through the door with breakfast. Kat takes it from him and sits at the table. Tif leads him over to the bed and sits him down.

Tif tells him, "I am super horny, so I am going to take care of you. But I know you want to experience my friends oral skills."

Todd says, "I will take whatever you give me."

They kiss and undress each other while Kat stays on the sideline. She enjoys watching her friend perform. Tif blows him bringing him to life and then lays him on his back. She slides herself down his long skinny cock, her tiny pussy squeezing each time up and down. They change positions multiple times and after a few orgasms for Tif, Kat comes over to finish him off.

Todd stands at the edge of the bed and Kat kneels in front of him. She works her magic and within a few minutes he gives her a generous offering that she sends down her throat.

They get cleaned up and learn more about each other over the breakfast that Todd brought with him. Then they sadly say they must go, but promise to reconnect when and if they come to LA for school in the fall.

They have a 10 am session to learn more about the student organizations and student government. Then they jump in their car and head north. On the drive home, they discuss their collegiate options and settle on attending USC. Then the move to decide other elements like where they should live, what extra curricular activities they should do, and most importantly, how to set themselves up to have access to discrete relationships.

Tif drives a portion of the way home and Kat checks through her texts and emails. She sees two from Richard. The first one is an email introducing Kat and Tif and giving basic background to a group of about 20 'colleagues.' It states that both of these girls will be reaching out to the rest of the group for support and that the group is open to connecting with them. It also states that they will be invited to attend the next business meeting at the end of the summer.

The second email is just to Kat and Tif. It congratulates them on their decision (how did he know?). It also tells them to enjoy the drive home and that they will catch up next week about the group of colleagues and to plan their exit to USC.

As Kat walks into her front door after dropping Tif off, her mom welcomes her home and asks her how the weekend and USC was. Kat replies, "Just wonderful. I think we've made our decision."