Collegegiate Sluthood Continues Ch. 02

Story Info
In a bad mood, Andrea seeks anal sex to feel better.
8.4k words
4.44
8.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two of the Collegiate Sluthood Continues series...

Tags: anal, interracial, ass-to-mouth, dirty talk

***

Monday morning. The Dorset Hotel.

The girls checked out of the Hotel early in the day.

The therapeutic spa day had worked - Natalie felt well rested, the lingering effects of the weekend's excess already reduced. Andrea on the other hand, looked tired.

"I'm starting to think that I should've gone straight to bed. I feel exhausted," she complained, almost nodding off to sleep in the back seat of the Uber ride, feeling the after-effects of her late-night soiree with the hotel staff.

Natalie shook her head in amusement, knowing her friend's regret was a ruse. Yes, Andrea might have complained about feeling worn out now, but hours earlier, when she had walked up to Dorset rooftop bar to seduce Will the bartender, she had acted with exact purpose. She had hunted him down like a tigress in the fullness of her hunger. And like an apex predator, she would only need a little rest to be up to her old, perky, slutty self.

"We are almost home now... get yourself to bed, turn your phone off - try and get some rest," Natalie comforted Andrea, who leaned on her shoulder in the backseat. She then turned to the driver, who had asked to confirm directions. "Yes please... Lexington Lane, that's right. Thank you."

The driver remarked that he'd never heard of the street before, despite all his years as a taxi driver. Andrea meanwhile chuckled, seemingly tickled by a thought.

"Buttslut," she whispered, giggling in a dazed state.

Reminded of the nickname again, Natalie cringed. It was a name that she had embraced - to the approval of the boys of Frampton. Embarrassed slightly - she thought she'd seen the driver's eyes in the rearview mirror glance furtively in reaction - she pinched Andrea on her arm as punishment.

"Ow! Bitch!" Andrea snapped back. Seconds later, all forgiven, she was dosing off again, her head snug against Natalie's ample bosom.

A fog had settled on the street - giving the neighborhood an eerie feel. When the driver dropped them off outside their house, Natalie made a note to herself to remember to get a pumpkin and carve it for Halloween. She was good at that. The two walked up towards the door, shortly before 8 am - she'd have just over an hour to get ready and head out to campus.

"Gonna sleep so fucking hard right now," Andrea mumbled as she unlocked the door. "Bet you wish you were sleeping in bed with me right now..."

"Slept most of yesterday evening, remember? While you were fucking with... what were their names again?"

"Whatever," Andrea replied with a yawn, her steps almost zombie liked as she opened the door to their house. But as she did - she instantly froze upon seeing the obstacle before. Natalie froze too, realizing that their morning was probably about to be ruined.

Stading in the entry way was the blonde, petite 5'2 form of their house mate Lisa. Natalie could tell that she did not look happy - and despite her diminutive size, wholesome appeal, she was wearing a dark mood this morning.

"Seriously? Where the hell have you two been?" she demanded, a troubled scowl on her small, pretty face.

"Oh fuck," Andrea huffed, realizing that she'd have to deal with her incessantly nosy housemate. She could endure a 12-hour gangbang and come out the other end smiling - but dealing with her increasingly hostile house mate was becoming tiresome. "A good morning to you too, Lisa," she added sarcastically, not in the mood for an inquisition.

"Good morning? No! Where the fuck have you been?" Lisa repeated in an escalatory tone, her blue eyes sparkling.

Natalie was speechless, not sure what to reveal about their comings and goings over the weekend. But Andrea stared Lisa down with equal angst. Despite her petite stature - Lisa was assertive and direct. She liked to speak her mind and she obviously didn't care for Andrea's nocturnal activities; Natalie had come to learn. But if there was anyone who could stand up to Lisa, it was Andrea.

"At The Dorset. Anything else? And why the fuck are you standing in the hallway, waiting for us like some weirdo?"

Lisa's eyes squinted in anger. "Fuck you! I was worried! You two didn't come home on Saturday night. What was I supposed to think? And what was going at The Dorset?"

Andrea rolled her eyes, her face screwed with frustration. "Really, I don't see how it's any of your concern but... we had a spa day.

Lisa did not look at all satisfied with that answer. "Spa? Is that we're calling it now?" she shook her head, which evidently held nefarious idea about their time away. "Whatever it is you're doing, Andrea - why do you have to drag Natalie into it?"

Natalie was about to speak for herself, but Andrea snapped back first. "I'm not dragging anyone anywhere, Lisa. Natalie is free to make her own choice. Maybe you should respect that? And leave her the fuck alone, got that?"

Lisa certainly didn't look like she got that, her stance planted firmly on the spot, expressing her rising vexation with a furrowed brow. Natalie knew then that Lisa, despite not having mentioned it before, was way savvier to their comings and goings than she had previously though. Since she had moved in and befriended Andrea, she sensed Lisa's growing frustrations and disapproval, even though it wasn't clear how much she knew. It hadn't been stated outright until now - and it saddened her that their relationship was floundering because of Lisa's private objections.

"Andrea - fuck! You promised you wouldn't do this. Acting like you have been..." she complained, clenching her fists into little balls of anger while an angry scowl darkened her otherwise soft, angelic features. "Don't make do something about it you'll seriously regret."

"Are you threatening me, Lisa?" Andrea challenged, crossing her arms defiantly.

Her body already tense, Lisa glared angrily as she considered her words for a moment. "I am warning you! Don't push your luck! I'm not losing another friend because of you!"

Andrea shook her head, her reaction more amused than defensive, which only served to enrage Lisa further. "I hope you're not referring to Chloe," she sighed dismissively.

"Of course, I'm referring to Chloe! You drove her away. I won't let that happen again!"

Andrea rolled her eyes at the accusation, "I refuse to be blamed for her moving out! It's not my fault she couldn't handle the occasional smell of weed! Or the idea of me having a guy over that wasn't my boyfriend! God! Enough already!"

"Well, it was your fault! And it wasn't just the occasional guy!"

"Whatever. I'm in fucking college and I'll fuck whoever I want! We're supposed to be having fun, in between all the shit we're learning. It's called balance. Maybe you would know that if you didn't have a fucking stick up your ass!"

Lisa's eyes flared, daggers in her stare. "Balance? Like you? Or that's right, you are completely balanced, aren't you? You're so fucking off balance you are practically twisted, you... slut!"

The insult was supposed to have been a critical hit, but Andrea laughed back with amusement more caustic than any retort. It only served to rile Lisa up, who looked like she was ready to blow. "I might be a slut but at least I'm not a bitch," Andrea retorted.

Lisa looked lost for words and in her confusion, turned to Natalie. "I can't believe she's got you involved in this! You're becoming just like her! You? Of all people!"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Natalie fired back, feeling the sting of the accusation but not liking the confrontation.

"You said you were looking for a quieter house, right? That you got tired of living in the rowdy campus dorms, remember? You told us that!"

Natalie felt guilty, knowing that her arrival in the house had shifted the dynamic somewhat. She wondered if she had also been an influence on Andrea, by being on board with all her sexual proclivities, even though she had originally told Lisa, and Jacqui - their other housemate - that she was a quiet, studious girl that had no interest in partying. It's true she had told Lisa and Jacqui she was looking for a quieter house. But she hadn't counted on how exciting being a slut was.

Before she could answer, Andrea stepped in, squaring up to Lisa and extending a defensive arm around Natalie's shoulder. "Lisa - that's enough! Seriously, mind your own fucking business, OK? She's allowed to party if she wants to. We're in college, goddamn it. Let her make up her own mind. You know she's an honor roll student, right? She needs to blow off steam some time!"

But Lisa's words bore into Natalie, intensifying her guilt about her part in all acrimony. She had feared this moment would come sooner or later. When she'd have to start explaining her new behavior to her housemates.

"Please, Lisa just talk to us - what you are so upset about? We were out Saturday night. And yesterday too. Is that what you wanna hear?" Natalie pleaded. However, Lisa's hint of a raised eyebrow told her that the little blonde tempest had taken Natalie's conciliatory tone as weakness. Andrea's frustrated groan also indicated as much.

"I'll tell you what I want," Lisa added, using the moment to get back on the offensive. "Jacqui and I have come up with a list of new house rules. Everyone will have to follow them, going forward!"

Andrea shook her head, snorting in bemused frustration. "Lame. Really Lisa, still playing hall monitor like we're in high school. Really fucking lame... Fine! Send us your goddamn list!"

Lisa turned to her again, snapping back. "God damn it Andrea, it's time you got serious! You're a senior! This isn't a sorority. We are in a normal house. Yeah, fine - I get it, party and have fun. But what you two are doing... isn't normal."

"It's not? And how do you know what we're doing?" Andrea pushed back. "What's 'not normal' about it?"

Lisa's eyes went wild with incredulity, as if the question beggared belief. "I - I just down know how you think - doing all that - having random black guys coming over - "

"Black guys?" Andrea caught the possible implication. "Wow!"

"Fuck - I didn't mean... Oh come on - you know I don't mean it like that."

Andrea raised an eyebrow. "So, what is it then, if it's not that they're black?"

"Andrea... in the past year you've had so many hookups. Sometimes two at a time. And that's just what happens here! Are you some kind of freak?"

"Is that what's bothering you? That none of them were my boyfriends? Would it make you feel better if they were all the same guy?" Andrea taunted glibly.

Lisa's confused expression offered Natalie a chance to step in again.

"And they're not just random guys. They're friends," Natalie added, revealing some detail that was mostly true. "Jerome is in one of your classes, isn't he Lisa?"

"Jerome?" Lisa repeated, surprised. Andrea rolled her eyes at Natalie, which caused her to regret her interjection once again. She realized then she was out of her depth in the battle between the two.

"Yeah, Jerome!" Andrea taunted Lisa. "He lives just up the street. Maybe you'd know that if you didn't have your head up your ass. And I'm so sorry... that your sex life is so fucking lame... that you gotta stick your nose into mine... Because that's what it's really about, isn't it? You're obsessed with me. You can't stop thinking about what I do and who I do with it," Andrea taunted, squaring up to her house mate.

Lisa's reached a new height, her nostrils flaring and her eyes wild. "You're insane."

"How is boyfriend, by the way?" Andrea continued, her face up close to Lisa's. "Good ole' Harry. Under the sheets missionary - tops on, lights off? I bet that's how he likes it!

Lisa's face reddened at the commentary of her boyfriend. "How dare you! Keep his name out your mouth, you bitch."

"Whatever. I'm done talking to you. And I'm done defending myself. It's my life. Get with it - or get the fuck out my way."

The two housemates stood face to face. Lisa's rageful scowl versus Andrea's smug sneer, the air between charged, ready to ignite. Natalie was ready to step in. Lisa looked she was ready to strike - her back wound up like a cat's, her hands formed into tight first. But then - she pulled back her shoulders, backing down. Her eyes expressed daggers - but the edge was lost. She looked more like her petite self - and less like the shrew she was trying to be. The battle won; Andrea brushed past her with a confident gait, towards the stairs and up to her room. The pause that followed was painfully long as Natalie waited for Lisa's reaction with bated breath.

"Lisa...please," Natalie pleaded, taking the moment to sue for peace. "I hate seeing you guys fight like this. I'll talk to her - and we'll try to be more considerate, okay?"

Her eyes glossy with rage, Lisa turned to Natalie. "This is all her fault. I've been here the longest - the contract rules say I'm the head tenant."

"What?" Natalie asked in a confused response. But Lisa was also done and stormed off to her room in a huff, the door slamming behind her.

Natalie turned to her left. Jacqui meanwhile had been watching the conversation in awkward silence, perched against the kitchen island. None of the three participants had acknowledged her during the early morning confrontation. Her expression was of stunned introspection.

Natalie sighed deeply. Clearly this wasn't over.

"Jacqui... Hi."

"Hi, Nat - are you OK?" she asked, her tone expressing sympathy. There was genuine concern too.

Natalie nodded, dropping her bag on the floor. "It'll be fine."

Will it be?

Yes - it will.

She couldn't tell them what she and Andrea were up to yet. That they had spent all of Saturday night fucking the boys up the road. That the insinuations Lisa had accused them were probably worse than she could imagine. That they were now committed Frampton House sluts - with collars emblazoned with the very words, upstairs in their rooms. But sooner or later, Natalie knew she'd have to. Judging by Lisa's intervention, her and Jacqui would want to distance themselves from her, once she revealed all. It was regrettable and sad, Natalie thought.

Jacqui, I wish you'd understand. When you've been fucked to an anal orgasm - courtesy of a big, black dick - maybe you'd understand.

Until then, she and Andrea would have to have their fun out of the house. Thankfully, Frampton House was only a short walk away.

***

Maybe Lisa was right. Maybe she was too much of a slut.

The intrusive thought penetrated Andrea's mind and woke her from her sleep. Stirring up, she punched the pillow in frustration.

I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm just having fun and enjoying my sexuality. What's Lisa's problem?

All because of Chloe. Truthfully, Andrea secretly felt some guilt over her moving out - but again, if she couldn't handle her lifestyle, or even tolerate it in the slightest, she just had to talk to her?

During the last academic year, Andrea's sexual adventuring had exploded. Though usually carried out of the house, there were occasions where she had invited boys over to her room. Much like Natalie, Chloe had heard a lot through the thin walls that separated their rooms. But unlike her successor, Chloe had found the sounds and occasional sights less than appealing.

Andrea recalled one particularly savage threesome - that had started at midnight when she had asked Diss to come over - and that she was feeling crazy horny and needed serious defilement. Ever eager to push Andrea's sexual limits, Diss arrived with one of his housemates - Wilson, much to her pleasant surprise. The two big, black brutes spent the long night fucking her holes for all they were worth - manhandling her and truly using her comparatively tiny body like a pincushion. They even took turns stretching her holes with the growing collection of sex toys she had acquired - gratifying themselves as she screamed through the intense and powerful experience. Lisa had been away that night - but Chloe, as it turns out, was around and the cacophony of wild fucking must have left a vivid impression on her. The noise had kept her up all night - as Andrea would discover later the following evening, having heard the complaints while spending the day recovering.

It was regretful that the two hadn't become close friends, despite sharing the same roof for the few months. But Andrea was not going to expense the need to appease the repressed attitudes of her former housemate against her love of adventurous, wild sex. And Lisa was about to learn the same lesson - friend or no, if she got between her and good dick, there was only going to be one outcome.

What happened to us, Lisa? Andrea wondered.

They had been very close friends once - freshman year they had been equally as fun-loving and impulsive. But regretfully, lately Lisa had become a burdensome, judgmental adversary. Something had switched in Lisa over the last few years. Maybe it was her boyfriend that had put that stick up her ass, figuratively speaking.

"Fuck her," she cussed as she thought of her housemate's earlier intervention, casting her invective towards the floor and Lisa's room beneath.

Of course, the trouble had begun with her own behavior, Andrea knew. She was an admitted slut. She repeated that commitment as she undressed. She liked to fuck. She liked to get nasty. She liked the feel of big, throbbing cocks stretching her holes - her mind and body humming with sensation. What was wrong with that?

Turning around - she arched her back up slightly and took a selfie in her nude, her legs spread apart and showing off her sex. She made sure to capture her puffy lips and her asshole, which looked dilated from all the fucking it had received in the last few days.

Whenever she was upset, Andrea worked to make herself feel better. The rest had helped. Now she needed some exercise. Her holes needed a break, she thought. Maybe she'd skip sex for today.

She opened her messages and sent the pictures to Diss - her lover and Dom. Times like these, she really missed him. The way he'd reassure her, through his power and vigor - making her feel like being a slut was the single best thing in the world.

DOES DADDY THINK I'M TOO MUCH OF A SLUT? She texted him along with the pictures.

Of course, he'd say No. If anything, he'd say she wasn't enough of a slut. That she needed to push more into the hunger. To be even more of a cockslut.

She didn't wait for his reply - he was in a different world now, graduated and playing professional football. His messages and calls had come through less frequently of late, though usually always to reassure her and praise her. Sometimes even just to check up on her.

If there was man she loved, it was Diss.

But he wasn't around anymore, and she pushed aside those thoughts as she put on her lycra bottoms and a sports bra, ready to go out for a run. She loved to exercise and there was no better cure to a foul mood than a hard run. Other than sex of course.

***

Andrea returned from her jog - worn out and sweaty but high on endorphins. After some deep post-run stretching, she felt the energy flowing. She even smiled - joyful for the first time since her earlier spat with Lisa. Thankfully the house was empty - the other three girls out on campus.

Running through the neighborhood, she had caught a few glimpses from passersby eyeing her up in her tight, Lycra outfit. She was rarely a modest dresser when she walked so it stood to reason she'd dress revealingly when she ran. However, unlike Natalie, her body was more toned and athletic. She liked to think that she made up for her lither curves by how she used her body.