Collegegiate Sluthood Continues Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucktoy! Just be his fucktoy! Andrea's head repeated the filthy admonition as she devoted herself to the purity of the moment. "I'm your fucktoy, Daddy!"

DeShawn's hands moved from her ass to her throat, choking her as she bounced her ass on his lap. He wanted to let her find that pleasure-high. Andrea wanted to be fucked like a slut and he knew that what that meant. She needed to be dominated - to have her mind and body worked until her senses were fried.

"That's it Andrea! Yeah! You nasty fucking slut! Be my fucktoy!"

The tempo built - the air filled with the noise of his thick dick churning her wet, creamy hole. The sound reverberated off the walls in harmony with their lustful moaning and grunting. No doubt the other boys in the house could hear them...

The constant pressure built and built... waves of pleasure crashed and rolled. And then finally, it came.

Fucktoy! Fuck! Fuuuuuck!

Like a bolt of lightning, the climax that she was so in need of, that had rumbled and built in her pelvic floor finally burst. She screamed as she was seized by the explosion, her mind wracked by the brilliant flash.

"Fuuuck!"

She shook, her body convulsing on his lap. She saw his face wincing as if in agony. She was coming. She was squirting. There was so much squirt - her body no longer in control, hot liquid gushing out of her cunt.

She almost collapsed - but DeShawn embraced her tightly. Chest to chest, bodies drenched in sweat.

"Let me just... give me a sec... oh fuck," she panted, trying to catch her breath while also trying to pick herself up again. He had done it. He had fucked her and made her come so hard. She rolled her hips slightly, pulling up and feeling his deflating monster slowly slide out. "Oh fuck... did you...? You came in my ass!" She exclaimed in delight.

DeShawn groaned as his dick slipped out of her sphincter. His expression was passive again, almost sleepy. His dick, stomach and balls were drenched - squirt, lube, ass, and sweat. And cum.

She could feel his nutt leaking out... her poor little asshole. Almost four nights off being constantly used. Her legs felt like jelly, and she dropped to her knees.

"God damn it... fuck... oh fuck!" he winced and looked down as she was sucking his cock again.

He squirmed and cried in beautiful agony - but she had to thank him. She wouldn't stop until she was sure she sucked out the last drop of ball-juice from his cock.

***

"Damn you are one crazy slut," he uttered, half asleep. "I fucking love you."

The two cuddled in his bed, energy spent and drained of lust. They were both naked still and he had lit a joint. His free hand cupped her ass.

"It's dangerous to fall in love with a slut," she joked, making him laugh.

"Seriously, how are you still so horny? I really didn't think your ass could take dick so soon after Saturday. You really are a freak, Andrea. A special kind of freak," he sighed, kissing her on the forehead affectionately.

Andrea smiled, closing her eyes blissfully. "So are you, DeShawn..."

"I'm serious, girl. One nasty, freak... and I love you for it!" She winced when he shoved two fingers up her ass. "Still got some of my nutt in you. Or is that from Saturday?"

Could be. Or last night, courtesy of Will and Mack. Truly her ass had taken a pounding over the last few days. But her body wanted it.

And while she had thought she needed the break... it turns out she didn't. In fact, with Lisa fouling her mood, she had wanted it more.

DeShawn pulled his fingers out of her ass and brought to her lips. She sucked, just as she had sucked his dick clean minutes earlier. "Thank you, daddy!" She perfected the act submissively, savoring the taste. "I think it's your nutt."

"You're welcome," he said and handed her the blunt. "Now... why don't you tell me what's really got you so bothered? Fucking can't fix everything - though I wish it could!"

She exhaled a stream, chuckling at his quip. "Like I said... just house mate stuff."

"Not Natalie, right?"

"No! God no! She's the best. It's Lisa... and Jacqui. My other two housemates. Mostly Lisa actually. She's... such a little judgmental cunt. I think she's onto me! Probably starting to suspect how crazy I've been acting with you boys," Andrea shared.

"Fuck her! Which one's Lisa again? Is she the cute Asian chick?"

"No that's Jacqui, she's mostly alright. The blonde one is Lisa - the one who thinks I'm a superslut, on the other hand. God - if only she knew! Let her see something to complain about! I bet her perfect, lily-white blonde-ass will run home to mommy and daddy - just like Chloe!"

"Lisa ain't wrong, though. Just show her one of those videos we made. Better yet - bring her ass over and let her see for real how nasty you are," he offered jokingly with a chuckle. "You think she'll raise trouble?"

Andrea shook her head, not sure. Then she started to giggle. "Poor Chloe... you know she walked in on me having sex with Diss. In the kitchen. I just remembered that."

"Damn! Sounds like you and Diss been a wilding for a while. Shame I missed out on that. And shame those girls ain't got your back though. Fuck her! Fuck Lisa. You're happy. She ain't."

"I probably won't be able to have any of you boys over anymore."

He shrugged non-clamantly. "You are our House Slut anyways. Speaking of that... you gotta wear that collar more often! You and Natalie!"

Andrea smiled. She'd wear it as often as she could, but she was still trying to sneak around Lisa and Jacqui's snooping, prying gazes. "I think that's why I'm so fucking horny. Lisa pissed me off... "

He smiled, staring at her inquisitively intensely. "Anything else?"

She shrugged, unsure of what he meant.

Smiling, he reached for his phone and found the video she had made for him the other night. The one where she had promised to be his sex slave the other night.

Andrea blushed as she watched the clip. How far had were her slutty ways going to take her? It wasn't enough she was a devoted slut to the Frampton boys; she had also promised herself into sexual servitude.

I, Andrea Lake, hereby make a promise that on at least five occasions, I will volunteer to be a nasty little sex slave to DeShawn White. Five times - I will allow him to call me up and serve him to his exact wishes. On each of those occasions, I will arrive at his place of choosing and surrender my will to his, submitting to his instruction and consenting in sexual servitude to him as his free to use fucktoy. I promise to please him and serve him, with all my holes at his disposal and obey his every command. If I should fail to meet this obligation - I will renounce my role as a Frampton House slut. I make this declaration in free will and of sound body and mind.

"So, I guess tonight counts as one, huh?" She asked.

DeShawn shook his head. "Hell nah. I'm gonna use them moments right... really push your limits, girl."

Andrea smiled at the ominous threat. Her final year of college was promising to be even more exciting than her previous years. Now if only could get Lisa off her back...

Andrea rose up. "Well - I better get going. Think I'm gonna need an ice pack on my booty."

She leaned in and kissed DeShawn - noting his cock twitch as she did. It was hard again. He squeezed her nipple, that devilish smirk back on his face.

"Not so fast, girl. Get me hard again. I wanna fuck your ass again!"

"You're kidding?"

"I ain't! You rose the devil in me, girl! Now show how good a slut you are!"

"I just did."

"A Frampton House slut! Come on - get to it," he commanded, the cheerfulness still in his voice but tinged with a firmness that she knew could not resist. He spread his legs out expectantly, his black phallus already rising to half-mast. "Suck my dick, bitch."

There was no way she could refuse. She was his fuck toy after all.

End.