Collegiate Sluthood Ch. 03

Story Info
Andrea is reprimanded. But the new girl is seduced.
6.9k words
4.61
18.2k
25

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her early morning session with Wesley, Andrea returned home with every intention of carrying out a normal day. Some Yoga, maybe some mediation. Or even that run she had originally been planning.. She definitely needed the recovery after her weekend. That's secretly why she had preferred anal with Wesley -- her pussy felt a little too sore sensitive for dick.

But much to her chagrin, Lisa, the other Senior in the house had decided to confront her as soon as she got back to the house. As soon as she said good morning, Lisa started making a big deal about her "behaviour" and how it had got out of hand. How it was no longer as discrete like before and that she couldn't just keep on inviting "random black guys" over.

"Seriously Lisa? It's just the start of term and I'm just having a little fun before class picks up. What's the big deal?"

"Andrea! You did this shit last year too! If you're trying to tell me this is a one time thing... well don't be shocked that I don't believe you!"

Andrea crossed her arms and stood her ground -- who she fucked was her business, she explained. Indeed Andrea had started her her "affair" with the boys from up the street last year but over the summer, Andrea had made the decision that she was not going to let her house mates make her feel guilty any more. She had denied herself enough times back then. Not any more.

Jacqui, who had been listening from the kitchen, not too eager to see a girl fight break out, came over.

"Honey, it's not so much the... sex. It's the new girl -- She's an Honour Roll student. She did ask if were a party house and we said No. We told her we were a quiet house!"

"Yeah and the first afternoon she moves you're upstairs getting fucked by the whole football team!" Lisa yelled. She was annoyed with Andrea's behaviour but even more incensed with the aloof and nonplussed stance Andrea was putting up.

"Whoa! Take it easy!" Andrea shot back "Don't be such a bitch Lisa! It's just a couple of the fellas from Frampton House. I was just being neighbourly," Andrea joked, amusing herself at Lisa's evolving rage. Jacqui seemed worried though and she didn't want to upset her. "And second of all, why the hell did you tell her that? Maybe next time you have a word with me before you go promising a new girl some vow of silence! It's like you forgot we are in college and we meant to be getting our party on from time to time," she scoffed at the condition Natalie had been promised.

"Andrea... we needed to fill the room. Otherwise we'd have to be paying for an empty room for god knows how long," Jacqui explained pleadingly, which Andrea was sympathetic to. Lisa's brow was unfurled however as she seethed in her attempted confrontation. Andrea felt a little sorry for her too and in that moment decided to make amends. "Alright. Fine. I'm sorry. I'll keep it down next time. And I'll apologise to Natalie. I did want to say 'Hi' last night but I was so tired."

"Not to mention she heard you being a complete slut!" Lisa continued, but Jacqui shot her a steel look. "And this is exactly why Chloe moved out last year!"

"OK, Lisa! She said she's sorry," Jacqui mediated, wishing to see the hatchet buried. Andrea rolled her eyes. The memory and exact reason of their former fourth house mate Chloe moving out was a sticky subject. Andrea's dropped her folded arms and stiff shoulders, a pose seeming to be more conciliatory, seeing that Jacqui was making an effort. However Lisa still seemed angry but said nothing else as she walked in a huff.

Jacqui smiled at Andrea, happy to see the matter come to a close. Andrea smiled back but was happy to be able to walk upstairs so she could clean up.

It would have been an awkward situation made worse had they found out she was having a hard time keeping Wesley's cum from leaking out her asshole.

***

Later that Day

After a busy day on campus, Natalie was pleasantly surprised that evening by an introductory text from Andrea. Despite spending her day with collegiate activities, she had been distracted by some unwelcome thoughts going through her mind. She could not stop thinking about the day before -- listening to Andrea having sex, walking in on the black stud standing naked in the bathroom. She hadn't openly admitted to herself what that feeling was but it was undeniably a persistent presence.. When she forced herself to admit what she was feeling, - during a moment of solitary thought -- only one word came to mind. Horny.

While she was in the library in the late afternoon, trying to read an essay but unable to concentrate, she wondered about sneaking off to a hidden spot she knew in the stair case... and rubbing one off! Oh how craven. But she was horny. And she wanted to masturbate. Like she had done yesterday when listening to the sounds of sex behind Andrea's wall.

She had masturbated in the library before. Secretly. Shamefully.. Her former dormitory was always full of party revellers and the sights and sounds were enough to fuel any fantasy - even if she had refused to participate in them. Sometimes the library was a welcome place of solitude and a place of relief.

She texted Andrea back, also accepting her invitation for a glass of wine in the evening. Natalie was not normally one to drink, especially on a week night. But she would make an exception tonight, if it would help in getting to befriend her new house mates.

As the afternoon turned to evening and Natalie was driving back, she started to feel nervous again. Meeting Andrea face to face for the first time -- Natalie was struck by how beautiful and confident the Senior was. She thought of her again, naked, on her back, the stud from yesterday between her legs. How beautiful how face would have looked, in the fullness of pleasure.

"Hi Natalie. It's so nice to finally meet you."

Everyone was fucking on campus. So why shouldn't Andrea? Everyone of course except Natalie.

Andrea was effortlessly pretty. Her skin an alabaster cream contrasted against the raven-black of her hair. And surely, beautifully contrasted against the dark skin of her lover yesterday. Natalie let that thought slip into her conscience before she could suppress it. Her big, dark eyes were a give away though -- they sparkled with intensity and intent.

Andrea's room was the largest one in the house. It even had a cosy chill spot with large cushions and bean bags next to the window. The two got to talking and sharing while sipping on the good wine. And when the wine was finished, Andrea pulled out a bag of weed and a rolled joint.

"Want some?"

Natalie might have said no. She might have even reluctantly accepted. This time she found herself saying yes quite keenly. She felt comfortable in Andrea's presence. Maybe it was her openness and her relaxed friendliness. Maybe it was the wine.

After a moment or two of sharing the joint, Andrea brought up the yesterday's occurrence -- Natalie walking into her naked lover. "So... about yesterday... Jules told me you walked in on him in the bathroom?"

Natalie blushed in embarrassment. "I know! I'm so sorry. I should have knocked! I heard you in your room... I- I didn't think anyone else was outside."

Andrea laughed, seemingly amused. "Are you kidding, babe? I'm the one whose sorry! I totally forgot you were meant to be moving in this weekend. I've been used to having the floor and bathroom to myself... Where is my head at! Could have at least made Jules put on a towel!"

"It's cool. A misunderstanding... that was all." Natalie brushed it off, feeling a weight lifted off her shoulders. "So that was... your boyfriend?" she asked innocently enough to which Andrea burst out laughing. "Boyfriends?"

"You could say I have more than one boyfriend. Or more one than one friends with benefits."

Natalie found this fascinating. Not just the idea of it but her frankness. "And are they cool with you... dating more than one guy?"

Andrea still seemed amused by the line of questioning and the inaccurate euphemisms. "Well... yes, they are more than cool because they're all friends. They all live together. And I'm not really dating them. I'm fucking them."

Natalie nodded, trying to play it cool. She wanted to know more but didn't want to come across as desperate or pervy.. How many of them, she wondered? Her curiosity had in fact, not been sated by Andrea's revelation. She looked so certain and proud in her demeanour.

"You said they all live together. Is that in the house up the street?" Natalie mused, casting an eye out window towards the neighbouring houses. She could make out the roof of what she figured must be the building where she had seen Andrea exit that morning.

Andrea's smile told her she had hit the nail on the head.. "You don't miss a thing, do you? Yes. It's that house. Frampton House," she explained, her smile lingering longingly." I guess you saw me leaving there this morning... doing the walk of shame. Or the stride of pride... as I like to call it."

Natalie was starting to make her mind up. There wasn't anything wrong with what Andrea was doing - so why should she care? By the sounds of things, she was having a lot of fun and doing it on her own terms.

***

"I hope you're not letting Lisa get to you. She can be a little... judgemental," Andrea said.

"She hasn't said anything to me about it. I've barely spoken to anyone except you and Jacqui."

"Jacqui is a bestie. And such a cutie. You know..." and here Andrea looked cocked her head to the side as if reminiscing, sounding whimsical. "I used to be a bit more discrete about going over there. When I first moved in, last year.I think I decided to stop hiding. Being a student is about having fun and exploring boundaries....about trying... everything! So why shouldn't I?"

Natalie found herself enamoured with this idea. And with Andrea.

"I promise to be a little quitter from now," She leaned in, offering Natalie another drag of the strong weed.

"Thanks hun. I appreciate that... and I'll promise to loosen up a little." She said, surprising herself. And then she burst out into a fit of the giggles. "Oh god. I suck at smoking weed!"

"Loosen up a little? Sounds like you need to loosen up a lot!"

***

It was true though.. Her first two years were intensely focused on her academics. No social life. No sex life.

"Sounds stressful. All work. No play."

"Yeah... often it is yes. I'm just trying to keep up my GPA. Be a good girl and all that."

"You know... I found the boys at Frampton House to be really handy last finals. When I was stressed... I could just go to there and get the stress... pounded right out of me!"

"Pounded...right out of you?" Natalie repeated, her voice a distance away from herself.

"Yes! Pounded! Fucked!"

Maybe it was the weed... or the wine... but Natalie found an attraction that she had never quite felt before.

"Why don't you come with me to Frampton House next time I go over. I'll introduce you. After all, they are your neighbours now. And you're totally gonna love them!"

***

A few days later -- Thursday

It was a new feeling for Natalie -. A mix of excitement, fear, and anxiety. And - she had to admit, arousal. It was very confusing. She had always been the good girl. The good girl from the conservative family. She was never one to be tempted before. But her curiosity was undeniable -- she wanted to go with Andrea to Frampton House. And meet... the boys. It was a path that promised something new. Something exciting. And if she was going to succumb to temptation,, why not do it on her own terms?

"I think you might be due for a wardrobe update." Andrea suggested.

It was Thursday night and they were about to head over. Natalie was still getting dressed while they shared a joint. The contrast in attire was stark -- Andrea wore tight fitting black jeans and a loose blouse. Natalie wore loose fitting cargo pants and a grey jumper. Sexy versus casual.

"I thought you said this was a chilled evening?" Natalie argued, feelings little self-conscious. Andrea's outfit was proportioned and cut such that even fully clothed, one could picture her form. Indeed, Natalie did wonder if Andrea's desire was to be constantly thought of naked.

"It is - But we won't be wearing clothes for too long."

"Pardon me?" Natalie exclaimed. "Andrea!"

"I'm just kidding. Let's go."

It was remarkable how quiet and dark the street was as they made the short walk up. One might have been given the impression that no one else resided on the street. As they entered the gate and walked up to knock on the door, Natalie felt on edge. It felt like forever as they waited for someone to open the door and she considered, for a moment, to head back. But then the door opened.

"Keith!" Andrea greeted as they were let in by the handsome black resident. "Hi baby!" She kissed him fully on the lips before introducing him to Natalie to him.

"What up sexy?"

"This is Natalie... she's just moved into the neighbourhood."

At 6'3, Keith towered over them both. He extended a warm, genial smile as he shook Natalie's hand, greeting her with enthusiastic friendliness and a hint of a Southern accent.. "Come on in, gals," he beckoned, his voice getting lower, leading them into a spacious antechamber that preceded the even more spacious interior of the large mansion-type house.

Walking past a lounge and dining area, they followed Keith down towards a set of stairs that led to a basement floor. This might have given Natalie pause on another occasion. Down the stairs, the light dimmed and the sound of hip hop increased. There was a feint aroma of weed. Unlike the rest of the house, which had that old, rustic design, the basement felt more student hall and seedy. It was spacious but it was clearly more of a hang out spot. A few bodies were sat on a sofa watching basketball on a large mounted TV and smoking weed. Some of the bodies were half naked.

"Hey guys -- this is Natalie!"

"Sup Nat!" some from the group greeted back nonchalantly. Natalie didn't get to know all their names that evening but she was introduced to Wesley, who was hanging out by the window with another resident that Natalie actually did know -- Micah, with whom she shared a class.

"Hey baby. Come give Daddy a kiss," Wesley smiled. He pulled Andrea toward him, whose body melted into his embrace, their lips locking. Natalie felt her skin flush as she saw Wesley's hand squeeze Andrea's butt.

Wesley was the de facto house president, Andrea explained. Natalie could see why. In addition to being handsome in a rugged kind of way with his shaved head and dark skin, he was cocksure and loud. He was also built like an athlete -- over six foot and a large frame. Natalie wondered if she had seen or heard of him before on campus. He must have been a football player. Or maybe basketball or something.

Andrea and Wesley certainly had a history. And chemistry. They were constantly flirting and pawing at each other. He kept hugging her and squeezing and slapping her butt playfully. Andrea at one cupped his crotch as she and him tongue kissed. In any other setting, it might have come across as gross but Natalie found it excited her.

Micah and her were odd ones out though. He seemed more reserved than the rest of them. Perhaps even a little shy. Natalie, knowing him from class before, was drawn to him. Unlike the rest of the guys she had seen so far at Frampton, he wasn't as big or athletic looking.

At some point after the introductions, Natalie noticed there was another woman in the basement hangout -- sitting very cosily between Keith and another boy on the sofa, her long, white legs draped over them as they seemed to be in either a deep conversation or close to start making out. Even in the dim light of the basement, she could tell she was much older than her. Long white hair and taught body. She was wearing a very expensive looking bra but the rest of her top was off. A loose skirt covered her bottom half. Keith and the boys hands were placed at various intimate parts of her body -- her thigh, her tummy, her breast. But this did not seem out of place to Andrea, who acted as casually to the presence of this older lady as if she wasn't there.

Indeed there was a relaxed vibe. But the air was crackling with sexual charge.

Natalie did feel charmed by both Wesley and Micah, although in different ways. With the latter opening up once she revealed they had a class in common, revealing a sense of humour that made Natalie laugh and relax. Even Wesley arrogant nature she found to be disarming instead of off-putting, surprisingly. Usually she found college jocks to be annoying but with Wesley, there was no flaunting or overconfidence. It's like he knew he was a stud and had nothing to prove. She felt a little envious of Andrea at that moment, who was still hugged from behind by Wesley, her ass nestled against his crotch.

"You should come to our next party Natalie. Our private party that is," Wesley suggested to Natalie. She smiled at the invitation, not sure what he was implying and if he was seriously suggesting the kind of party Andrea had hinted at.

"Natalie here is a very hard working student. She doesn't go to parties!" Andrea explained. But rather than agreeing with her, Natalie found herself protesting, quickly refuting the assertion she wouldn't want to go.

"Actually... I do like to party from time to time. I'm not a complete prude, Andrea."

Wesley laughed uproariously at this. "See Andrea, she's not a complete prude! I guess you're gonna have to start sharing the fun."

"Whatever you say daddy... you know I don't mind sharing," Andrea said, stroking Wesley's face as she twisted her head to kiss him. This time the kiss lasted a long time and Natalie watched as Wesley's hands cupped Andrea's breasts between the unbuttoned folds of her blouse, lifting up her front to reveal her flat tummy. At the same time, Andrea's hands rubbed his big, muscular arms, as if guiding him on his exploration. By the time the kiss broke, Andrea's jeans had been unbuttoned too, revealing the top of her underwear.

In the awkwardness of the moment, Natalie glanced over at the sofa. The woman was sandwiched between the two boys, kissing one of them as they fondled her body more vigorously now, their hands in between her spread legs, her mini-dress hiked up her stomach.

"What about the other girls?" Natalie asked, meaning Jacqui and the rest of their house mates.

Andrea shrugged. "I've invited them a dozen times before."

Wesley grabbed Andrea by the chin and pulled her face to him. "But did you ask them nicely?" he asked suddenly quite stern, before smiling in jest. She stuck her tongue out playfully, teasing him with her lips a kiss before pulling away. He retaliated by giving her a hard slap on the ass to which she squealed and giggled gleefully like a teenager. Or a bimbo. When she accepted his kiss, she also accepted his hand sliding into the tight of her jeans.

"Hey... Andrea... can you show me to the bathroom please?" Natalie asked, suddenly feeling a little hot under the collar. Andrea shot her a wide glare.. in the dim blue light of the basement, her big, almond shaped eyes seemed mystical.

"Micah, darling... show Nat the boy's room, will you?" Andrea asked, in between French-kissing Wesley.

"Yeah. Maybe give her a tour of the house," Wesley added, in between Andrea's mouth.

"Um... Sure. Follow me, Natalie."

As Natalie followed Micah out of the basement lounge, she noticed the group of bodies on the couch had got even more intertwined, with the other woman straddling one of the boys, all three of them wearing even less clothes.

***

After having washed up, Natalie applied some cold water to her cheeks and neck. She felt so hot, so flustered. Even her reflexion seemed strange to her... an excited, confused, horny mess. Have they started fucking downstairs? She wondered. She also had the urge, not uncommon now ever since having moved into the house, to slide her hand into her pussy. She did just that... touching herself underneath.

12