Collegiate Sluthood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god! I'm so wet. I need this. I want this... I have to get fucked!" She stared at her reflection in confirmation.

Micah was waiting for her outside. He led her through some of the rest of the house, showing off the impressively large mansion. She met some of the other residents -- all handsome, athletic black guys that gave her friendly, flirtatious greetings. When Micah led her to his room, Natalie finally decided to take charge. She pushed him inside and kissed him, stunning him off balance as he embraced her, pulling her down with him on the bed.

"Oh god," she moaned, her lust finally commanding her. Finally giving in to her desire.

Their bodies rolled as they made out, rubbing against each other, their clothes slowly stripped off until the rubber together,, skin to skin. Natalie put her hand on his crotch, feeling the bulge in her hand as his hands gripped and squeezed her ass, her courage growing as she touched and squeezed his dick in her hand... and felt it swollen and large. At the same time, Micah's fingers slid between her panties and along her vulva, causing her to moan. "Oh! Yes!" She cried out... and then she felt her legs shiver as she felt an awesome sensation in her pelvis. She had felt it once before. She was cumming.

Micah was clearly skilled with his digits but Natalie had always had a very sensitive vagina. She'd only ever had sex with one person before... her ex-boyfriend from high school, whom she had last fucked over two years ago. Back then they were both reserved young adults just out of high school, their inexperience reflecting the conservative environment they grew up in. So sex had been rare and brief. But it had also been painful, her ex-boyfriend's penis had always felt very tight and discomforting.

"Let me eat your pussy," Micah suggested, rolling Natalie onto her back and lowering himself between her legs.

She only ever had her pussy eaten out once, and not by her ex-boyfriend, who was far too reserved for oral sex. She had got it from a girl friend with whom she had shared secret, forbidden desires. And who would ultimately reject their Sapphic potential, leaving Natalie wondering what might have been. Feeling Micah's mouth on her lips continued to awaken something in her. She spread her legs and embraced his oral fixation, feeling herself moisten and warm.

"Micah... please... put your penis... in my vagina... please," she moaned, her voice breaking. She felt his body shift and then his manhood on her entrance. "Ohhh... myyy!" She felt him slide inside, his girth pushing in. It hurt again but this time she was going to endure it. She felt him go deeper and she squealed.

Micah took his time as he felt how tight she was. He slowly started to slide in and out, feeling her growing wetness on his cock... but still she felt so tight. There was almost too much pressure! It was almost too much to bare as he winced as his dick starting to slide in and out. Her face was screwed into an agonised expression but she didn't tell him to stop, inviting him deeper as her hands gripped onto his back and ass.

"Oh shit... Natalie... fuck,," he groaned in strain.

She was whimpering and panting. "Does it... feel good? What's wrong?"

"Yes... so good. So tight."

He tried to increase the pace. But they both winced in discomfort and she kept pushing back on him, asking him to go slower. He was patient enough to keep a slow and steady pace. When he went as deep as he had been, she had been rubbing her clit and squeezing her breast in trying to endure... the triple sensation suddenly cause the building crescendo to finally burst as she was wracked by a most-powerful orgasm that cause her to scream out and her whole body to shake and quiver, her legs bucking wildly.

"Oh fuck!" It was as if her pussy had clamped down on Micah's dick with vice-like strength and he groaned and suddenly pulled out, ropes of cum shooting out of his dick and onto her stomach and tits.

"Why did you pull out?" she asked but the answer was obvious.

"Are you on the pill?"

"Good point. Next time... cum on my face also.."

Had she really just said that?

Afterwards, Natalie excused herself to the bathroom to clean up and get dressed. She had surprised herself. She had never told her boyfriend before where to cum -- let alone on her face. But she did not feel any regret for having acted this way.

"This is what you wanted," she told herself out loud. But she'd remember to get herself on the pill if she was going to fuck Micah again. When she walked into the corridor, a couple of the house residents she had met before smiled at her. She wondered if they knew that she and Micah had just had sex. She decided she didn't care. "Maybe they think I'm a slut! But so what?"

***

Andrea, however, was under no such doubt.

She knew the boys in the house thought she was a slut -- she had explicitly and proudly made that clear many times for the past year, often times having declared herself a 'Slut' while engaged in slutty behaviour. And she had also made it clear that she was their slut.

It took almost no time for her to want to start fucking Wesley. And he wanted it too. He always did. Pushing the big stud's buttons wasn't hard at all -- a little grinding, a little light flirting was all it took. Hell -- she knew she could get him going with a certain kind of smile. As soon as Natalie and Micah had departed the basement lounge, she slipped her hands into his slacks and groped Wesley's big dick. He was already rock hard.

"Oh damn girl... you don't waste a moment!" Wesley said as Andrea dropped to her knees... and enveloped the head of his dick softly past her lips, her eyes looking up at him. "Natalie is a sexy 'lil piece, ain't she though?" he purred in approval as Andrea pleasured him. "And what an ass! But do you think she's D.T.F.?"

Andrea took a moment to indulge herself on Wesley dick before answering. Absolutely, Natalie was Down To Fuck. Even if she didn't know it yet.

"I think she is a slut waiting to be unleashed. Did you see her? She was practically dripping on the spot." She reasoned, her sentences brief so she could keep up sucking dick.. In between conversing with Wesley, she would suckle on the head of his dick, or slide her lips along his shaft, or swallow and lick his balls.

And speaking of dripping, she had her own hand squeezed into the fold of her panties, slicking her fingers into her wet mound, while she coaxed Wesley's dick with the other.

"Shit," Wesley moaned, already imagining the possibilities, getting more excited as Andrea worshipped his dick. "I just hope Micah closes the deal."

She understood his consternation there. Micah was the sensitive, shy one of the house. The odd one out. Even though he wasn't a bad fuck, in fact Andrea had enjoyed herself having sex with him as he was a more passionate, caring lover who loved to eat her pussy and seemed overly concerned with her pleasure... he didn't possess the same kind of dominant, Alpha energy that the other boys did. She didn't mind the occasional sensual love-making sex - which she could also sometimes get from Wesley and some of the other boys, who seemed to always know and understand her appetite and desires better than she did. But most of the time what she wanted was to Fuck and get fucked hard. To be a slut and to be made to feel like a slut. And for that, Micah was not the man to go to. Wesley though, certainly was.

It was Andrea that had suggested to Wesley that he and Natalie would make a good pair, even though Wesley had his own designs for the new girl. She figured that Micah's more sensitive nature would be a smoother transition for the new girl. Little did they know that their worries, while not without merit, ultimately were for nothing as above them in the house at that very moment, Micah was busy eating out Natalie's quim. Call it a slut's intuition but Andrea was sure that Natalie's sexual journey was about to begin in earnest.

She hungrily sucked on Wesley's big dick, her mouth stretching over the impressive girth. She had fit around five inches into her mouth, bobbing and slurping till she could taste his precum.

But she didn't suck him to completion yet as Wesley pulled her up by her elbow and spun her around, yanking her jeans and panties down to her ankles before lining his dick up with her sopping wet pussy.

"Ooooh... Wesley," she moaned as she felt his dick stretch her and begin to fuck her. She had her hands up against the wall pane, her back arched as he held onto her waist, slapping his waist against her backside. He fucked her for a few solid minutes, her body quivering and shaking until her moans grew into shrieks and then he suddenly pulled out, teasing her and denying her orgasm. She howled blue murder, collapsing onto her knees in a fit of rage and submission.

"Come on babe. We are going upstairs," Wesley announced, grabbing her by the elbow and dragging her to her feet. As they walked out, Andrea giggled and skipped excitedly. On the sofa, now fully going at it and perhaps foreshadowing her own impending position -- was the older woman, on her knees and fully naked, spit-roasted between the bodies of Keith and DeShawn. She smiled at the scene. Keith caught her staring and winked at her playfully.

***

Wesley carried Andrea up the stairs to his bedroom, kicked the door open and threw her on the bed. Before she could even catch her breath, he gripped her ankles and spread her legs, reinserting her pussy in missionary. Gasping out loud, she hoisted her waist up to meet his thrust, feeling his length slide deep into her cunt. It took only a few strokes for her to squeal in delirium as an orgasm shook her from head to toe, signified by her suddenly convulsing legs, her head snapping back in a silent gasp, and a trickle of feminine fluids gushing from her pubic region. Wesley took notice and extended the pleasurable agony -- teasingly rubbing her clit with his fingers as it leaked the clear liquid, while his dick probed deeper part her vulva -- causing her to cry out in and cuss him out.

"Fuuck! I'm cuuuuuming!" she moaned, wrapping her skinny legs around Wesley's muscular frame. But the hulking brute did not let up, slamming his hips into her, his dick pounding her pussy into submission, as he covered her mouth with his, savouring her tongue.

He thought she needed a moment to recover but she didn't, instead she squirmed under him, begging him to fuck her hard.

"Fuck me! Fuck meee! Fuuuuck me!" she moaned huskily, expressing her pleasure and need. Wesley growled as he worked his hips, stroking her pussy with frenzied energy until the moaning built to a wailing, squealing wordless plea. When he pulled out she followed him, bending over to suck and savour her pussy juices on his dick, her face rising up to meet his eyes, glaring at him with slut-lust.

Their remaining clothes now off, Andrea recovered herself on her hands and knees and whimpered in delirium as she felt Wesley slide in from behind her, adjusting himself into her sopping wet pussy, before grabbing a fistful of her hair to recommence fucking her doggy style.

Wesley was one of the few studs who lived in the house that Andrea found she could not make cum on her own terms. Sometimes she could make them cum in a matter of minutes -- using one of her many expert tricks but with Wesley, he was always so composed and could last until he declared he was ready to cum. Andrea braced herself for a solid fucking, folding her back into an arched position, and feeling his every stroke in a steady pace. And when he found a steady rhythm, she propped herself on one forearm and with the other hand she pulled her ass cheeks, inviting him to not only fuck her but to be able to observe the sight of her vulva being stretched around his dick. She also flashed Wesley her puckered little asshole, reminding him of their last tryst.

"You fuck me so good baby," she moaned, twisting her head back, her body humming in delight as she felt his balls slapping against her pussy. He slapped her ass.

"That's it Andrea... do you feel my dick fucking you, bitch?" Wesley growled, yanking her head back and making her squeal with anguished pleasure as he fucked. Her back contorted against his chest, her face pulled up at him, he probed her mouth with his fingers, letting her suck submissively, before he pushed his spit-cover thumb into her asshole.

"Ohhh god! Yesss fuuuck!" she howled as she was wracked by another orgasm.

***

Natalie enjoyed hanging out with Micah. After their fuck, she went back to his room where they smoked a little weed, listened to some music and talked. And then had some more sex.

Micah was not in a rush to start the sex but once she asked him if he wanted some head - buoyed by that surprising new sexual boldness that had blossomed within her -- things quickly got heated up. Natalie got on her knees and took his dick in her mouth, allowing him to lean back and relax with the joint in his hand. It all felt so natural. Suddenly, fucking was a normal thing to do. Who knew?

She felt a peculiar need to please him, to bring him pleasure. She used to be so repressed. Although her home town was a conservative, Bible-thumping one, she knew quite a few of her senior class mates in high school were sexually active, albeit on the sly. Some of them were real sluts too. Some of them who'd turn up golden on a Sunday morning church time, the shame and sex from the night before washed clean.

And even though she had longed to be one of the girls in high school, she had always feared the unbecoming wrath of her hometown's polite society. What if they found out? What if she got caught with boys and girls in the back of cars, on back wood roads. Now she no longer cared for that. Finally a free spirited college girl. And now one that sucks dick too!

She tried remembering everything she knew about sucking dick -- which wasn't a lot.. Heeding Micah's reaction as she worked his shaft and balls, she found herself exploring and enjoying her voyage of oral fixation. When she finally deepthroated him, she found herself wanting to keep doing it, using her throat to fuck his dick until Micah kept squirming and hollering and finally announced that he was cumming. Natalie didn't register what that meant until it was too late and soon felt her mouth and throat flooded with the harsh taste of cum.

Wow! She didn't hate it. In fact, as she savoured Micah's jizz, she played with her labia and clit and found herself rising to a small orgasm.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't expecting to cum again so soon. Damn," Micah looked up, appearing flustered. He was cute in his embarrassment.

Smiling and elated, Natalie told him she should probably be going home anyways. It was almost late and she had class the following day. They both did.

"I'm gonna check on Andrea. You think she's still in the basement?"

As she walked out of a recovering Micah's room, fully clothed and somewhat clear headed, she heard a distant wailing. She remembered that was what Andrea sounded like. She followed the noise up a flight of stairs to the floor in the house. From a room with an open door, she could now hear the unmistakeable moaning of sex.

Natalie didn't have to look for Andrea in the basement anymore. As she gingerly approached the door to look inside the room, afraid if what she saw would forever change her, she found herself drawn to the aural and flesh-toned cacophony of sexual congress. Even though she barely registered it, her own body was aroused and enthralled. She felt sweaty and sexy and dirty and she wanted to look and see exactly what kind of girl Andrea was.

A scrum of bodies -- muscular and tall, different shades of black and brown, in various stages of undress - stood around the bedroom in the middle. This was Wesley's room -- she would later on find out. She could just about make out what was happening -- Andrea was riding one of the boys while her mouth was wrapped around the dick of another, her hair bunched up and held by a third. The sound of flesh smacking was loud and Andrea, her mouth now full of dick, would have been crying out to high heaven.

From the corner of her eye, Natalie noticed another set of bodies fucking -- it was the older lady. She was also completely naked -- and she was bouncing up and down in the large arm chair throne while observing the group sex on the bed. In her nudeness and display, she was very beautiful, with a toned frame that did not give any indication to how old she might have been. She immediately noticed Natalie and locked eyes with her and at first continued riding up and down on whomever was so lucky to be underneath her. Natalie looked away, just as the lady stopped and got to her feet.

No one else seemed to notice Natalie standing in the doorway though -- all the other boys fixated on Andrea.

"Are you coming inside or are you going to just stand there?"

Snapped out of her voyeurism,, Natalie almost took a step forward as though she had been ordered to do so. Even though she was smiling, the older lady seemed, just by the tone of her voice and the way she stood, like someone who was used to being listened to. She had slinked fourth from the large arms chair to counsel Natalie, who seemed stuck in the door way.

"Um... I think I'll just stand here for a moment. I wasn't planning on being in an orgy tonight."

The lady looked at her with piercing blue eyes and smiled. Even in her nakedness, she seemed so elegant. Golden hair, fair skin. She reached out her hand and introduced herself. "You must be Natalie. I'm Lena. I should have said Hi earlier but I didn't know you were coming," she spoke in a calm, reassuring way. "Why don't you come inside, honey? Andrea could do with a hand." Natalie counted the numbers of bodies -- five men in total, including Keith who Lena had been fucking on the armchair. "You'll love it". And the tall, elegant lady with the wise, sultry eyes gently took hold of her by the arm, not pulling but the mere presence was enough that it almost made Natalie follow her.

But something broke through the hypnosis and Natalie took a step back. Lena smiled and walked back inside. She didn't insist any further and turned back to Keith, who was still waiting on the armchair, a Cheshire grin on his face as he slowly stroked his prominent erection.

Despite feeling drawn in, Natalie knew she had to leave. While she still felt like she was in control. She walked back further and away until she turned and headed down the stairs and out the house.

Maybe next time she'd be ready.

12