Collegiate Sluthood Ch. 04

Story Info
From Anal virgin to Anal Slut…
5k words
4.64
30.7k
33

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thank you for reading and thank you for the feedback. This story takes place a few days after the last one. it features a lot of anal. All characters are over 18.

For the first time since coming to college, Natalie was starting to feel at home. Andrea had a huge part in that -- she was just so welcoming and friendly. Lisa and Jacqui too, albeit in more conventional ways.

So she felt a little guilty about abandoning Andrea at the party... orgy... gangbang? Whatever it was called. She she hadn't left her in any peril. Clearly there wasn't any, as so clearly expressed by Andrea. Just the fact that she had so unceremoniously left.

Not even a thank you.

Not even a thank you boys for inviting me to the gang bang...

She figured maybe they'd make her express her gratitude a certain way. One that involved her being on her knees. Naked. Maybe if she had said goodbye instead of just left, they would have gang rushed and dragged her, kicking and screaming, into the melee of fucking.

Why couldn't she just have joined in? Even if it was a little scary, it did look like. If the body is willing... and if the mind is willing? It would be a shame if she never got invited back to Frampton House. She thought all this, lying in her bed, her hands on her body that was clearly in a tempest.

A few days later, Natalie knocked on Andrea's door. She wanted to apologise. But to her surprise, Andrea did not show any resentment. Actually, she seemed more concerned about whether or not Natalie enjoyed herself.

"I was worried when I heard you left. It got a little crazy. It doesn't always end up like that... sometimes it's a bit more chilled. Sometimes. But... did you have a good time?"

Feeling relieved, Natalie settled in with Andrea. She was curious and wanted to know how the rest of her evening went.

"I'm pretty sure I didn't stay for too long after you left. Maybe an hour. After Wesley in once they saw the door was open."

"Wow. Really? "

"Yep. They have something like an open door policy there."

"An open door policy? Like... wow. How often does that happen?"

Natalie was enthralled to hear about the libertine sexual mores of Frampton House.

Andrea laughed. "Happens quite often. I've fucked everyone there. I can't remember the last time I went over and didn't end up getting railed. I try to be careful of my timing though. It's not always convenient to have an orgy!"

"Yeah... I guess not."

"So after you left, Lady Lena must have took over. Did you meet her? She's kind of like a house mother, she comes around from time to time. The boys like her. And she's cool, very smart when you get to talk to her. Sometimes she'll bring round some of her girl friends to the house... especially when there's a party on."

Natalie found herself turned on the more she listened.

She felt drawn to that House, to that world of... sex.. Of shameless, uninhibited sex. And she wanted to find out more... but she felt apprehensive. It had taken her a few days to figure out what the problem was. Why despite her enjoying sex with Micah, she had struggled with it. Not mentally, but physically.

"So... how was your night? What did you and Micah get up to? Come on! Details!" Andrea demanded gleefully. She had shown previous restraint by not pushing Natalie too eagerly. She wanted her to come when she was ready.

Blushing, Natalie wondered if she could impress Andrea with her own tame sexual exploits -- which did not end with a mini orgy. But she told her all the details nonetheless. It was the best sex she'd ever had, even if that wasn't saying much. Andrea seemed very interested in hearing the story. Aroused even.

"It'll only get better for you, from here on hun. What did his cock feel like? Was it big? Those boys have such nice cocks!"

Natalie blushed again. But only because of her own arousal. "It felt... big. It was nice. It was the biggest cock I've had. Although... wait a second! I thought you said you had sex with Micah before? I thought you said you'd fucked them all?"

Andrea looked pensive for a moment. "I have... but him least of all. I can't remember what it looks like. I think I've only ever fucked him in a group situation. And usually then, it's dark and the brain gets foggy cos we were drinking and stuff."

"Wow. So it's just like a free for all? You can go over there whenever you want... and just fuck?"

"Yep. If you wanted to... you could go over there right now. You could just offer yourself to anyone of them... and they would happily use you right on the spot."

"Oh... really?" Natalie sighed, a longing in her voice.

"Yes! If that's what you want."

Natalie sighed deeply. Is that what she wanted? Was she supposed to want that? If only someone would tell her. She knew what her parents or community or church back home would say. They often acted like they knew what she wanted.

Andrea could tell that Natalie was burdened and asked her what was on her mind.

"The thing is Andrea... I know what I want. I know what my body wants. I want to have fun like you. I want to be a... a ummm? A-." Natalie spoke, trying to express herself..

"A slut?"

"Yes... A slut." She found herself accepting that word. "But here's the thing... I don't know if I can. Like physically."

"What are you talking about? Of course you can! I can show you how! Besides... you are practically there already. You fucked Micah. And you barely even know him!"

"The thing is... Micah is a sweetheart. He's cute and sexy. But when he put his penis... oh god... his cock in me, in my pussy. It hurt. Quite a lot. It didn't feel as comfortable... maybe he's cock is too big... or maybe my pussy is too tight. After we fucked, we hung out a bit more, we smoked weed... and I sucked his dick. I loved doing that. And I loved making him cum! It made me feel happy. And when I saw you getting gang banged, it was soooo hot! I wanted that too. I know that. I wanted to find out what it was like being a slut. To fuck all the boys, Lady Lena... even you! I just wish my pussy wasn't so tight."

Andrea smiled, visibly turned on. "Oh my god. I'm sooo happy to hear you say this! It's been so lonely being in a house full of prudes up to now. Now that you are here... the boys and I are going to blow your fucking world. But... if your pussy is too tight babe, that's gonna be a problem. Micah is hardly the biggest! Most of the boys in the house are hung as fuck! And they like to take you to pound town!"

Sensing Natalie's apprehension, Andrea tried to reassure her that this wasn't a deal breaker. "There are other things we could try while we figure out what's going on with that cooch of yours. Have you ever tried butt stuff?"

"Butt stuff?"

"You know... Anal? Have you ever got fucked in the ass?" Andrea spelled it out.

Natalie shook her head regrettably. She gave Andrea an inquisitive look. "Have you?"

"Have I? Oh yes, babe! Many times! Most guys I've been with go crazy if you offer them anal. Some don't even wanna go back your pussy. The boys at Frampton, the really freaky ones... they love doing that with me. I bet they'd love to rail your ass! You've got such a beautiful, bubble butt."

"You think so?"

Andrea nodded enthusiastically. On more than one occasion, the guys had more crude remarks to her about Natalie's "phat white booty". She knew most of them were ass aficionados. Sometimes she wished she had a big derrière just so she could tease them with it. "So you've honestly never had a guy fuck your ass? What about a finger... or a sex toy?"

Natalie smiled, a mischievous sparkle in her eye. Andrea felt a rush of excitement. "Funny you should mention that... because after I left the house the other night, I was so horny that when I got back, I had to play with myself. Upstairs in my room, I took off my pants and fingered my pussy till I got wet! But it wasn't until I got my toy-"

"-You've got a toy? You are a freak!"

"Yeah I got a toy. I've got a butt plug. It's been hiding in my bags for years. I can count on one hand how many times I've used it. But when I got back the other night and played with myself... I took my butt plug and put that thing in my ass... and it felt incredible! I finger-fucked my cunt while I had that big plug in my ass and I came soooo hard! And I didn't stop there. I kept going and going... it was amazing. And I kept thinking how I wanted the boys to do that to me. To shove their big black dicks in my ass and fuck me like a slut!"

Andrea stared at her in stunned silence. "Oh my god Nat. I never heard you speak like that. You just turned me the fuck on!"

***

Later that day, the front doorbell rang.

Andrea crested above the naked, damp mound between Natalie's spread legs. Her almond eyes expressing only mischief.

"You know who that is, right?" She teased. Natalie nodded enthusiastically, her hands releasing the sheets she had been clenching..

Earlier, after Natalie had finished sharing her thoughts and desires, unable to hold back her arousal any longer, Andrea had kissed her. A moment later, the two house mates started making out, passionately and intensely, in celebration of their shared lust. Andrea took charge -- stripping Natalie down to her birthday suit and proceeding to eat out her pussy till she wanted to scream. After that, she made Natalie fetch her butt plug -- which she did, promptly returning with it already inside of her.

"Natalie, I think you might be a butt slut," Andrea teased as she gently tugged at the anal toy in her hole, without pulling it out. She observed the reaction it had on the buxom young blonde. "You definitely want the boys to fuck you in the ass, don't you?"

"Yes... oh god yes!" Natalie moaned, squirming her pussy into Andrea's face in between words. The twin pleasures of her pussy and asshole being teased was almost too much to bare. She rode over a sublime explosion of orgasmic delight -- after a few agonising minutes of Andrea fingering her pussy with one hand, flicking her tongue across her clit, while her other hand oscillated the butt plug in her hole, twisting and turning the toy.

"My turn!" Andrea had shouted after Natalie had finally recovered, her breath coming back down to a steady beat.

Natalie was only too happy to submit.

As Andrea got her rocks off, by riding her thighs and pussy on Natalie's face, she texted Wesley and told him to come over with that big black dick. She even sealed the invitation with a selfie -- one which had shown her straddling half-naked atop of the fully nude Natalie. He asked if he should come alone... to which Andrea gave a moment of thought and decided Yes. This time.

Wesley didn't particularly like coming over to the girl's house, mostly because he found the vibe a bit hostile from Lisa. She was always so judgemental.. Like she was Holier than thou and he was the devil with a red dick. It might have had something to do with the fact that in the year since Andrea had moved to the street, she had become something of a Frampton House pincushion. He didn't know how much the girls shared between themselves but whatever impression Lisa had of him and some of the guys, it was not a good one. Wesley would argue that Andrea's transformation was an entirely voluntary one, driven by her own desires. But he figured it best not to antagonise the situation any further.

So despite his former reservations, when Andrea invited him over, sweetening the deal with the vivid picture, he was sprinting out the door. And he wasn't about to let some preppy 4 foot blonde get in his way. Though he hoped he could avoid her entirely, he was sure a potentially awkward interaction with Lisa would not ruin his mood or soften his steel.

But it was actually her that opened the door. As soon as she saw him, she rolled her eyes. "You again?"

He smiled and entered, careful not to bump into her but certainly showing that he wasn't waiting for her permission. "Sup girl. How was your summer? You're looking great!" he reached out with over the top gregariousness. "You gon' give me a hug?"

That usually won girls over. But she gave him an icy glare. Clearly she was not impressed with his charms. "Aren't you on a sports scholarship? Shouldn't you be preserving yourself for the glory of the football team? Can't imagine the Coach being too forgiving if you are out of the season because you pulled a muscle railing Andrea."

Wesley smirked. She had a sharp bite, he'd give her that. "Well I'm glad you're thinking about my body... and it's well being. I'm actually retired. I'm here on a student loan. You know... that's something where you borrow money from the bank to go to college. Like most kids who don't have rich parents."

She rolled her eyes again, already turning around. "Whatever, dude. Have fun, I guess." Her sarcasm did not reveal the sting of his remark.

She knew why he was here -- and it angered her that she was answering the door for Andrea's hookups. It was bad enough her friend was a slut -- now she was too lazy to let in her own fuckbuddies too!

Amused at his personal mini-victory, Wesley walked up the stairs towards Andrea's room with swagger. He gave Jacqui, the petite, shy Asian cutie a nod. "Hey, nice to see you Jacqui." But one look from Lisa told him this was not a tree worth barking up, that day.

As he ascended, his mind started to entertain what delicious delights Andrea had in store for him. He smelled the weed and could hear the sounds of girls moaning. Forewarned he was but still the glorious sight of the two naked bodies intertwined on the bed was enough to take his breath away.

Natalie who once prostate on the bed -- her blonde hair spread wildly around her as her breasts heaved, her legs spread wide in submission, her intimates currently lavished upon by Andrea. And for a moment Andrea seemed not to notice the tall, muscular hunk standing bewildered in her doorway. Or if she did, she did not chose to acknowledge him... before finally she raised her lips off Natalie's quim to profess her devilish happiness at seeing him with a wink. "What took you so long?"

Wesley decided not to waste a moment longer. Even before the two hotties had acknowledged his presence, he had already composed himself and was making steps towards them, shedding his clothes to the floor. Natalie squirmed at the sight of the broad, athletic body approaching her -- her pussy squirting a hint of her arousal. She moaned in pleasure as Wesley stood over her... watching her naked and prostrate, getting her pussy eaten out.

"Hello again Natalie... I'm glad to see you're settlin' well into the neighbourhood! Are you going to say 'Hi' properly to me this time?"

His voice, his confidence was irresistible. Finding strength, she perked up to her side, looking up at him with a coquettish gaze that Wesley found instantly striking, even if she didn't realise she was doing it.

"Hi," she smiled up at him... and then spread her lips to swallow the tip of his rigid cock.

What a beauty she is -- Wesley thought. Naked and unencumbered by whatever conservative, suburban repression that had seemingly held her back before this. Her pale body spread out on the bed, her legs and ass - thick for a white girl, Wesley would say -- looked so appealing and inviting. Begging to be touched and squeezed. He grabbed a handful of her fleshy, perky buttock just as he felt her hot mouth envelop him. Despite his size, her eagerness made her want to swallow him as deep as she could... and she managed to suckle and bob her way to half way. At the same time, both their hands started exploring each other's bodies as she caressed his muscular thighs and felt his balls, heavy and tumescent.

His arm slid along the slick crack of her butt and found her pussy. He was quick to the mark, sliding a long digit into her vulva. But her tightness reminded her of her trepidation, something which Wesley had no idea about yet -- she already felt so moist and clearly turned on that he was certainly ready to slide in just as soon she'd spin around for him, presenting himself with her gorgeously plump white Booty. But he lingered a little longer and was rewarded with Andrea joining Natalie in sucking his dick. Their combined effort excited both of them while they pleasure him. Natalie had never been in a threesome before but she could not deny its power. She felt drawn to both of them, but also felt protected by Andrea, enough to feel comfortable. Comfortable enough to let herself go.

Acting out their horniness, they would alternate between bobbing and tonguing and licking on Wesley's shaft, head and balls, their wantonness become more revealed and unrestrained. Wesley knew Andrea was a slut. And Natalie was about to become one.

Taking the lead, Andrea climbed onto her feet and pushed Wesley back, attacking him with a ferocious kiss, their licks locking as she straddled him, her ass squeezed hard and raised off the floor as her pussy lined up with his dick. She was in heat - a woman possessed. She moaned as he entered her -- his bulbous head slipping into her quivering pussy.

"Oh yes! Fuck me!" she cried as he started to thrust into her while holding her aloft. She hugged his back and felt him slide deeper into her womb as his powerful arms and torso bounced her on his dick. "Fuck me baby! Yes fuck me stud! Oh god yes Wesley! Fuuuck meeee!" Andrea howled as she bounced on his dick until she felt him stretch and enter her completely, until her slickness grew into a flood of girl-cum and she felt her body wracked by a powerful orgasm. This had been a while in the making, courtesy of her and Natalie's all-afternoon foreplay. She had screamed loud enough that she was sure that had anyone been downstairs -- as Lisa and Jacqui surely were -- they would be under no illusion to what was being done to her at that very moment.

"Oh goddamn Wesley... I fucking love you." They laughed, happy in their joy, in between swapping spit. Wesley continued to fuck her pussy -- only now with steady, slower strokes as he worked his shaft in and out of her. She leaned and whispered into his ear. "Natalie wants you. She wants you soooo bad... Wes, she wants you to fuck her ass!"

Wesley felt a rush of heat and blood and he just about nearly came at the sound of her seductive words. He was staring across her shoulder at Natalie, who had been lying on the bed, her legs spread apart, showing off as she played with herself, watching the two of them fucking mere feet away from her.

Wesley carried Andrea over to the bed and threw her on it, his dick sliding out of her and snapping back up to attention. Natalie couldn't take her eyes off it and she leaped forward, wrapping her lips hungrily on it -- tasting all of Andrea's pussy juice on it. She tried to swallow him whole again as he gripped her blonde hair and forced as much of his big black dick into her mouth as she could take.

"Yes Natalie! Suck his dick!" Andrea delighted in the oral sight before her, watching Natalie gag on Wesley's cock.

When Natalie finally broke for air -- her face wet and reddened with exertion, she displayed a playful smile that started to hint at the slut she willing to become. She was clearly ready to be challenged. Spit had soaked her ample bosom. To her delight, Wesley greeted this version of her with a further display of dominance. She squealed excitedly as he pulled her up and spanked her on the ass -- before turning her head around to kiss her just as passionately as he had Andrea, her back pressed into his chest, her well-endowed tits squeezed into the palm of his hands.

"You've got a beautiful body. Tell me what you want baby-girl?" Wesley whispered in her ear, squeezing her fleshy bosom. Slightly twisting her nipples playfully. She seemed so hungry -- like she'd never been fucked before. And truth be told, she hardly had.

"I want you..." Natalie admitted, her growing hunger insatiable. She felt his manhood squeezed against her buttcheeks. "inside me... inside my ass."

12