Collegiate Sluthood Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah baby?... I barely know you though!"

"Don't tease her Wes!" Andrea chided him with a slap to his arm.

"Please... Wesley... fuck my ass!" If Natalie had any doubts, they were long gone.

Wesley chuckled with wicked intent. "I barely know you and you're begging me to fuck your ass! You know that makes you a slut, right? Just like Andrea here. But it's cool because I love sluts."

Natalie moaned and squirmed against his body as she listened to the vulgar implications of his words. It turned her on and she admitted it herself. "Yes Daddy... I am a slut. That's why I want you to take my anal cherry. I wanna be your slut."

Wesley and Andrea shared a look of victorious satisfaction.

***

"Are you ready?"

Natalie bit her lip and breathed in deeply. And then relaxed. Just like Andrea had coached her.

She felt her puckered asshole give in to Wesley's mushroom head. She was on her hands and knees, Andrea lying underneath her. Mercifully, she had been well lubed at this point. Firstly both Wes and Andrea had taken turns to eat out her pussy and ass -- their tongues and lips intertwining in her respective offices, sending streams of pleasure up her nervous system till she was a sopping wet mess and her body tingled with sensory overload.

"Ohhh...myyy... gaaawwwd!" Natalie moaned, trying hard to remember to relax as she felt the thick meat stretching her sphincter. At first there was pain. Quite a bit of it. But then she felt relaxed and realised he was inside her. Below her, Andrea helped ease her mind by playing with her pussy, reminding her to "breathe" and "relax". And as she did, she eased herself into the anal fucking, moaning with increasing delight. She felt his balls slap against her pussy... all the way in! And was given further reward when Andrea, who had been coaxing her and supporting with encouraging words, started to play with her clit, letting the pleasure build up.

"That's it Nat... relax baby," Wesley groaned as he gripped her by her hips, sliding his phallus into her tight sphincter. He leaned over, kissing her shoulders, comforting her.

But he was also slowly starting to see-saw his phallus in and out of her tight ring. It was almost a struggle to move but eventually he felt it relent. Wesley groaned as he felt the pressure. He started building a steady stroke, his phallus sliding in and out of her and meeting decreasing resistance.

Fuck she felt so good, he thought. And such a beautiful white ass! Round and comely... he couldn't wait to have her twerking that big sexy booty on his dick. She would look so good doing it too.

Wesley steady fucking her asshole had Natalie howling and moaning all kinds of a blue streak. It wasn't just pain anymore! There was some wonderful intense pleasure there too. It helped a lot that Andrea's fingers had worked into her pussy as the two made out. But even just her fingers felt tight. Her pussy wasn't going to get fucked today -- she was sure of that. Her ass would have to be up to the task. And thanks to Wesley's patient fucking and Andrea playfully teasing her pussy, nipples and other erogenous zones, Natalie was finding her introduction to butt sex a welcome experience. In fact she wanted more -- and even placed her hands on either side of her butt cheeks, moaning into the bed sheets as she begged to be fucked.

"Ohhh yesss Daddyyy... fuuuck me Wesley... fuuuck my asss! I'm suuuch a slut for youuu Daddyyyyy!" she cried out, her words elongated by her excessive moaning. Her words, to be exact. Spoken out of the deepest, most base parts of her mind. A place that she knew was always there but always afraid to explore.

"I know baby. I know you are a slut. Look at you taking my big black dick! Gotta be proud of yourself for that, baby," he growled and teased back, smacking her buttock with his hand and leaving a soft pink imprint that would soon redden. "You're gonna let me fuck your ass all the time, huh?"

Natalie squealed out a firm Yes Daddy as she felt his stroke increase, followed by another cheek smack.

"You're gonna be my anal slut, ain't you baby? You're gonna let me fuck you in the ass whenever I want?"

"What a lucky slut!" Andrea commented, now sitting back, her legs spread as she masturbated to the sight of her house mate getting fucked by the stud.

"Oh yes! Ohhh god yesss pleeeasss! Fuuuck my asss!" she cried. Wesley tightened a grip on her hair and pulled her back into doggy style, her back arched and her fat white booty bouncing against his waist. A few smacks to her rump told her he was in charge and she cried and cried in pleasure as she was fucked and fucked until suddenly... she felt her legs shake and that rush of delirium build into a euphoric high! She was cumming, her body shaking uncontrollably. To her side, Andrea had triggered her own mini-orgasm from watching the glorious anal romp before her.

Sensing his victory, Wesley slowed down and finally pulled out, watching Natalie's no-longer virgin asshole dilate and gape. He took a step back to catch his breath when to his surprise, Natalie turned around and took his dick in her mouth. He was definitely unprepared for this and it took all his strength not to cum on the spot.

Natalie moaned in blissful wantonness as she sucked his dick, tasting the flavours of her own ass. Earlier on, Andrea had told her that this was something she had to do. At the time, Natalie did not seem amenable to that idea. Now she saw it as natural to the role of being an anal slut.

Wesley shot Andrea an approving look. The two were positively delighted with their new slutty friend.

***

The threesome continued until way past dusk. Natalie was fucked in all kinds of positions -- on her back, on her stomach, riding cowgirl, on her hands and knees on the bed and the floor, up against the wall... all anally of course. Andrea got a similar treatment too -- but she also had her pussy fucked from time to time. Wesley managed to hold his orgasm that whole time, wanting to prolong the experience as much as possible.

When Wesley finally did nutt -- he did so while Andrea was riding him reverse cowgirl style, bouncing her ass up and down on his cock, trying to squeeze another orgasm out of herself. Andrea was being 'double penetrated' -- with Natalie having shoved four fingers into sopping cunt, while she lay flat betwixt Wesley's legs, eagerly pleasuring his balls. When Andrea came while riding Wesley, a triggering of cervical convulsions caused her sphincter to squeeze his cock.

"Fuuuuck! Ohhh damn!" Wesley cursed out loud, the dam finally breaking as his body shook with the release of pleasure.

Natalie observed with fascination and a feeling as close to love -- or perhaps a new kind of lust -- that she had ever felt as her two partners climbed down from their orgasmic high. In an act of once again confirming her status as a newly minted slut, when Andrea carefully slipped off Wesley's dick, Natalie was quick to swallow his dick, tasting the remnants of cum and ass juice. Even as she sucked on Wesley's softening dick, she triggered a small orgasm as she had been playing with her gash the whole time. She continued sucking for a while, Wesley's dick never really completely losing its hardnes due to the presence of the the duo. Straddling his legs, she placed his pipe between her sweat-soaked tits.

Meanwhile Wesley and Andrea were enjoying a post-coital make out.. "Damn girl... she isn't going to give me a break!" he laughed. "I think you've created a monster, baby."

Andrea smiled. "I think we both did."

Wesley looked down at Natalie who returned his gaze with a lustful stare of her own as she held his shaft in between her breasts.

"Yeah that's it baby. Work them titties on my dick.. Get me hard... I want to fuck you both again."reasts

12