Collegiate Sluthood Ch. 08

Story Info
Trained and horny. Natalie wants to be defiled again.
7.9k words
4.7
14.2k
13

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read the previous chapters, I suggest you do. Natalie - coming of age in her experience as a slut - feels horny. Of course class and books are not the only way to gain new experiences at college! As usual, the tale is interracial and mostly anal. All characters are over 18 of course. Enjoy and thanks for reading.

-x-x-

Wednesday. Bradbury University. Main Library. 11:33

Natalie closed her laptop, deciding she had had enough reading. She looked up at Micah -- he still had his head down in the textbook, his brow furrowed in concentration. Shaking her head, she drew a big sigh in exasperation, conscious to flex her chest such that the her bosom crested and stretched the tight fabric of her blouse - enough to draw attention. Micah really was oblivious sometimes.

For the past half an hour, she had been giving off signals that she thought were clear and obvious. - she wanted to fuck. Needed it. Her pussy was moist with arousal. She could feel the heat and stickiness between her thighs, the growing slickness in her crotch threatening to stain the chair.

She had texted Andrea, updating her on her desperate state. The reply she got was that she should tell Micah she needed to get fucked. Natalie still could not muster that level of brazenness, preferring a subtler act. When that hadn't worked, Andrea advised her to be more explicit, especially with Micah. Or she'd have to come up with a more drastic plan, the message had read ominously.

Natalie bit her lip, sighing deeply again. Andrea's message lingered with a cryptic imprint. What wicked game was she thinking of playing? God -- how fucking horny can one be?!

It was all this fucking she was doing. Almost daily now. And then she'd wake up and feel that hunger again. When she had explained it to Andrea -- the raven-haired beauty just smiled knowingly.

"It's a beautiful cycle, babe. When you're a slut... fucking makes you crave it even more!"

Natalie had found that perspective intriguing. Did it mean she was as much of a slut as Andrea? Well even if that were possible, she thought it best to keep a level head about it. The boys were still training her and despite a few awkward beginnings, she was really enjoying her sessions with the gentlemen of Frampton House.

She kept having to adjust her seat, lifting skirt so that it covered her fanny. On a few occasions, as she was doing her reading, she had slipped her hand underneath the skirt of her mini dress to rub at her mound, her panty hose and thong hardly providing a barrier.

But all Micah could do was focus on his assignment, his big, curly head unbowed by her visible arousal. For the last five minutes, she had been tantalising herself, her fingers rubbing along her slick contours, the fabric of her garments adding a pleasant tact. It must've been only fifteen or so minutes since she had texted Andrea but for Natalie, the drag of her current state felt endless. She figured it was time to let Micah in on current events.

"Micah - I'm done with this report. We can work on the rest of it later - we've got until next week anyways," she declared.

They were in the little study room on the third floor, where only a few weeks ago, they had turned what was supposed to be a chamber of learning into a den of defilement. Little did he know that Natalie intended to defile it yet again.

"Ok sounds good with me. You wanna grab some coffee or..." He yawned, stretching his lanky long arms. Then he noticed her visibly vexed state, sensing that it wasn't coffee she wanted. "What's up? Are you OK?"

"No... well actually, I'm really not OK, Micah. Far from it!"

"Why? What's up?"

"Noooo Micah. I'm fucking horny - OK? Care to notice?"

Stunned, Micah shifted in his seat uncomfortably. His expression quickly shifted from panic to guilt. "Oh... um... wow... you are? Do you wanna go back to the house?"

Natalie shook her head. "No, it's too late for that," she said and slid of the chair and onto her knees. "I need this... Let me... I need to suck your cock!"

Taking a moment to process this request, Micah nodded and quickly started to unclasp his jeans, his hands fumbling awkwardly. Natalie rubbed his thighs, panting as he worked out the object of her lust.

Of course he shouldn't be surprised by her state -- for over two weeks, Natalie had been fucking and sucking the boys almost on a daily basis. Her training, they called it. Micah had been apprehensive about the idea when he first heard it. Andrea had told him about their plan to corrupt Natalie - the Sunday evening when he returned home after seeing his visiting parents -- only to discover that the boys were still running a train on her. He knew about the afternoon happenings because of the message he got in the group chat and made sure to keep his parents clear of the house. On his return, walking past Julius's open door, he was stunned to see Andrea lying prone with Keith pinning her down as his thighs pounded away on top of her. Some of the other boys were hanging around in the room, watching football, smoking weed -- enjoying a post-coital break, seemingly recharging for another round. Keith had actually been out for the afternoon -- only to rejoin the train when he had returned. Seeing Andrea in this state initially shocked Micah, but she quickly assuaged his fears by casting a lewd smile across her weary, strained face -- then beguiling him to join the party. Shortly after Keith had deposited his second nutt inside her that day, Micah took up space behind her. Her holes, unsurprisingly, were raw and oozing cum. Still she flexed her hands behind her, spreading her cheeks as she invited him to fuck her ass.

Micah might been apprehensive but he still went along with fucking her -- just as he went along with Natalie's slut training. Just as he was going along with her sucking his dick in the library.

On that infamous Sunday evening, shortly after Wesley had gone for a fourth and final round on her ass, Andrea had limped out of the bed and officially declared herself tapped out. She received an ironic cheer from the group -- as well as some much needed tender embracing and weed. After a quick shower, she was finally on her way home. A walk of pride. All six Frampton boys had fucked and came in her ass that day. She shared that proud achievement with Natalie. She also told her about their plans for her.

"Training? How? What will I have to do?" Natalie had enquired nervously. The sight of her friend giggling, a clear mess and mixture of exhaustion and cum-drunkenness was unnerving. It was late when she had returned and she looked strung out and her hair was a mess... but she also had an ethereal glow about her.

"It's just going to be so much fun... you'll learn how to suck their cocks... how to be a slut. I can only teach you so much!"

"But... how? Who exactly?"

"All of them, probably. And as for how... well I guess the best way to put is that they'll decide. If they want to go easy on you, they might. If they want to use like a toy and stretch your holes... pass you around and even degrade you a little a bit... well then you'll just have to enjoy it. So much fun!" Andrea had repeated gleefully.

Natalie had offered a cursory protest but had very quickly accepted the idea. As Andrea had explained, an important part of being a slut was learning how to please and be submissive. Even if she grew to love being dominant also, starting off as a submissive slut was like a rite of passage.

"I hope they're not going to do things to me I don't like.

"I doubt it... but if you don't like it, just say No. Above all else, they want you to have fun. What's the point in being a slut if you're not having fun? And remind me to tell you what the safe word is. DeShawn wants to starts you off tomorrow night. You might need the safe word with him."

"DeShawn? Really?"

"Mhmm. He's got a real hard-on for you. And he's got some plans for you... something about oral and anal training. I told him you're already an anal slut so it should be a walk in the park."

Natalie had been alarmed at first by the casualness of which she was being 'pimped out'. She was especially apprehensive about DeShawn and his rough nature.

But as it it turned out -- she had managed to endure him and really did enjoy it by the end. Despite a few tears and the reddened stinging that had lingered on her skin long after as memories of the countless times he had punished her, she had cum hard. Natalie had walked away from her first training with pride and elation and sure of her purpose. And she hadn't needed to use the Safe Word.

"Mhhhmmm," Natalie hummed as she worked her mouth on Micah's shaft. Her head weaving, she quickly worked her head until she had swallowed him to the root, eager to practice her new-found skills.

It was clear to Micah that Natalie had embraced the slut-persona. Andrea's outlandish behaviour -- very popular with the fellas -- was had rubbed off on Natalie.

"Natalie- Aren't you worried about someone walking in on us?"

She continued bobbing, having found that rhythm as she bobbed and sucked. After a moment, she pulled off his shaft, panting. "No one's been round since we got here - place has been quiet all morning." And then she dropped her open mouth on to his spit-shined shaft again.

Micah might have had a reason to object to that logic - something about how they could get in serious trouble if they got caught. But it was hard to think while she had her hot, eager mouth working his erection. He moaned in pleasure, his head leaning back against the wall as the velvet-like suction of Natalie's busy throat and lips worked a treat on his phallus. In between lavishing his rod, she licked and slurped on his balls.

Clearly, she had been horny for some time. And her way of expressing it was to hungrily suck his dick. She slurped and sucked, her head weaving, her shoulders bobbing. "Oh fuck," Micah moaned, unable to deny the building pleasure. She was still fully clothed, save for the jacket she wore -- wearing a contour fitting long-sleeved dress with an open cleavage, her legs adorned with blank pantyhose. Micah now saw the subtle sluttiness of her attire -- conservative in that it didn't show too much skin, but it's tight form hinted at of the ample curvature of a sexually-charged being. As Natalie flexed her back, the twin arcs of her booty would perk up, tempting Micah to reach over and grab. To pull up her skirt and reveal her big, pantyhosed-ass. But he could hardly dare move, so entranced was he with the vigorous pleasure of her mouth.

"By the way... I need to tell -" she tried to speak but he pushed her down on his cock, unable to allow her to tear away for a second. She continued dutifully, perhaps a little surprised at his sudden aggression.

"Oh fuck, Natalie! So close! Don't stop! Oh fuck!" He moaned, lost in the rhythm of her mouth working his cock.

"Mhmhmmh," Natalie moaned, surprised at how quickly Micah had been turned on. He was a boy after all and he'd been involved in her sexual growth over the last few weeks. She knew if she kept at it, he'd bust his nutt in her throat. He might've expected to fuck her... but she'd worry about that later. She bobbed and then she thrust her head forward, swallowing him to the base. Suddenly, Micah began to grunt and cry, his body shivering as she felt his dick expand and a jet of liquid shoot the top of her mouth. Quickly, she tasted the warm, bitter-sweet deluge of his seed flooding her mouth. They both moaned, both satisfied as Natalie collected his liquid seed in her mouth, her cheeks bulging, before swallowing wholly.

"Oh shit. Damn," Micah groaned, mellowing on that post-orgasm bliss. Natalie still suckled on the spongy flesh of his flaccid manhood, which created additional sensations of pleasure. He noticed her hand was underneath her skirt. "Hey... if you give me a couple of minutes... I can get hard again. Or... we can back to Frampton -- back to my room?"

The corners of her mouth, still embedded on his softened phallus, spread into a smile. She pulled off and reached for her phone. "I think... actually... we are about to get some company!"

"What?"

"I've been texting Andi all morning. I told her how horny I've been. She's texted a few of the boys. Told them where we are and they'll be coming over any minute... to take care of me? I hope that's OK?" Natalie revelled in her excitement but Micah looked stunned. "I was trying to tell you that.."

"Oh. Which guys, Nat?"

"I'm sorry Micah, I didn't think you'd mind. We've got no lectures for the rest of the day. And I didn't get fucked at all yesterday!"

"Which guys?"

"I think it's in the group chat."

"Oh right -- I always forget about it -- and I don't mind, of course. You're free to do what you want -- oh damn!" He reacted gravely as he read the group chat messages, identifying who was about to arrive.

"Who is it?"Natalie asked, excitedly. She hadn't been added to the group chat yet so she didn't know who was arriving. Suddenly, for a moment, she was met with the feeling that there was someone standing behind her. Just as she started to turn her head, the door to the study room was opened.

"Well ain't this some freaky shit!" The booming, genial voice of Jerome greeted as he stood in the door. Urgently, both Micah and Natalie shushed him. "Oh shit -- library, right," Jerome reflexed, looking around to see if they had been spotted.

It was still quiet and no one else was around nearby. Stepping inside, he closed the door behind. The three of them alone, the room suddenly felt very cramped. "Hey this is a good spot," he assessed, realising its potential for some on campus nookie. "Well don't let me stop you two. Y'all carry on."

Natalie chuckled. She was still on her knees. Micah still had his dick out. "Actually he just came."

"Oh... well then... let me get in this," Jerome approached, hovering over Natalie. When she tried to stand up, he held her down. "You suck his dick till he nutt? Good girl... I hear you're feeling some kind of way?"

"I'm feeling what?"

"Horny! In need of some good fucking!"

"Oh. Yes, Jerome," Natalie smiled, feeling bashful as Jerome hovered over her.

Over the last few weeks, he's been one of her most ardent trainers, along with Julius, DeShawn, and Wesley. "I mean... yes Daddy." She whispered, uttering the name that let him know she was submissive.

Grabbing her by the chin, Jerome instructed her to undo his jeans. "What you so horny for, baby? All that training ain't enough for you?"

"I -- yes Daddy. Just the way my body feels today. I didn't get any yesterday," she reasoned. Having gone from years of near-celibacy to a few weeks of intense sexual activity had been quite a shock to the system for her.

"Guess that's why they call it training. Once you get good at it only the real thing will do."

"Please can I - May I?"

"What, baby?"

"Please can I suck your dick, Daddy? Please?" She begged, kissing the bulge in his boxers, prostrating herself for worship pilgrim-like by rubbing her face in his crotch, indulging on his pheromone-rich scent.

He approved almost instantly. "Get my dick out baby, wrap those pretty lips around it," Jerome instructed, his hand moving to grasp her blonde hair.

Having cum already, Micah was back to his more reserved self. He fixed his jeans up and stood up, moving around the couple carefully and making for the door.

"I'm gonna go hang outside. Keep watch in case someone comes round," he suggested.

"Huh?" Jerome enquired, too drawn in by Natalie releasing his dick to pay attention. "Suit yourself, I guess."

"If you hear me cough loudly -- it means we got company!" Micah elaborated.

Clearly both Natalie and Jerome were too horny to think clearly but at least he could, having already come. Stepping outside, he closed the door behind -- the last thing he could see was Natalie leaning forward, her eyes widening as she strained to swallow mouth Jerome's rigid manhood.

***

Outside the room, Micah tapped away on his phone, throwing glances around to spot on-comers while trying not to look too suspicious. They were still alone on the floor.

It was only because he and Natalie were so studious that they were in the library this early in the academic year. Usually the place got busy closer to Finals. At this time, it was just the occasional overly-eager student. The staff downstairs had no idea about the raucous activities of their students on the third floor.

Thankfully, Jerome and Natalie weren't making too much noise -- just the occasional telltale moan or shuffle of furniture that only Micah knew the meaning off. On one occasion, he had peeked in through the looking window on the door, catching a glimpse of Jerome, now sitting in his chair while Natalie was on her knees in front him, her head in his lap. Jerome shot him a thumbs up and a smile before Micah turned away.

It had been about ten minutes since he'd left the room when DeShawn turned up, striding in from the stair case purposefully. He had also responded to the group chat SOS - on behalf of Natalie's cocklust.

"Yo, Micah. Where is she? Where's Natalie? Took me ages to find this place."

Micah shushed him, reminding him to keep his voice down. "They're in there," he nodded towards the study room.

Smiling, DeShawn marched towards the room. Micah shook his head. Things had certainly escalated quickly.

***

DeShawn was most pleased to be greeted by the sight of Natalie's big, beautiful, booty. He could not see her face but he was 99% sure it was her -- recognising the blonde locks that Jerome now gripped in his hands as he worked her head on his shaft. He'd seen her in this position multiple times by now as he loved to rail her doggy style. Fully clothed, her derrière stretched the tight fabric of her outfit, the hosiery stretched against her thick thighs.

"Damn this room is tiny," he complained, his tall, lanky size making for little room. Jerome was quick to shush him again, reminding him that this was a library.

But DeShawn was too enamoured with the sight of Natalie's ass -- with her skirt having ridden up above her waist as her hips flexed. If she had noticed his entry, she didn't make it known -- instead focusing on sucking Jerome's swollen phallus to the root.

"Yeah look at her go. All that practice is definitely paying off," DeShawn whispered in praise, noticing that Natalie was finally able to deep throat a big black cock. A surge of pride was added to the feeling of lust that coursed through his body as he witness his handiwork come to fruition. He had been particularly busy training her, especially the art of sucking his cock.

On one occasion during their sessions, she had pushed her self to the limit when he had been forcing his dick down her throat as she lay naked and prone on his bed, head hanging over the edge between his legs -- unwilling to be satisfied until his balls rested on her forehead - he humped away in the standing position, his hands gripping her breasts. DeShawn had felt her physical and mental barriers expand, even as she choked and blabbered senselessly. When he pulled out, he would straddle forward till his taint rested a over her mouth, carefully lowering himself down so that she could catch her breath.

This was his final and harshest form of oral training -- objectifying her by using her mouth as a fucktoy. Her only reprieve was when he sat on her face, instructing her to eat his ass. In between these oral admonitions -- that were centred around stretching her throat muscles, practicing her breathing technique, and willing her mind to acquiesce to submission and become accustomed to degradation - his hand would rain down slaps freely. Natalie's tits, face, cunt, thighs were all in play and the target for DeShawn's open palmed wrath. Finally, when she had broken down in a fit of hacking coughs and wheezing, spitting out his cock and a thick web of saliva ... tears streaming down her face, DeShawn had stopped and checked if she was OK, genuine concern in his response.