Collegiate Sluthood Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Initially, Natalie didn't think she was OK but after a few moments of catching her breath, she found her strength again and requested a continuation of the training. Impressed with her resolve, he had rewarded her with a more relaxed uptake -- in the form of her massaging his dick with her breasts, followed by a few minutes of tossing his salad. Perhaps it had been this act of submission but the barrier in her body broke through as shortly after, she had been able to swallow his dick to the root. DeShawn had been so impressed that he had rushed to open the door and called over some of his house mates -- with Keith and Micah coming in shortly - to witness Natalie able to deepthroat his dong, after he had returned her to the bed to resume face-fucking her upside down.

So to see that she had indeed become an expert cocksucker, DeShawn was most pleased. Jerome was bouncing her head on his erection. When he forced her down on his shaft -- he groaned in pleasure, as Natalie's throat bulged to accept his meat. At the same time, DeShawn noticed her arousal, in the form of a sheen along the fanny patch in her panty hose. That spot was the target - as DeShawn reached down to run a thumb along the mound of hot flesh that was her labia. When she moaned, DeShawn added a firm slap also across her right butt cheek. He pushed up her dress, above her waist line as Jerome lifted her off his dick.

"Don't worry, baby. DeShawn and I are going to take good care of you. And you are going to take good care of us! Cos we horny too!" He spike, gripping her by the chin again as he leaned down to kiss her.

Unable to speak, still Natalie moaned her approval, panting as his hands toyed with her pussy and ass, in between having her mouth full. "DeShawn's here?" She asked in surprise -- thinking it was Micah who was feeling her up. When she tried to speak again, Jerome pushed her down on his shaft.

"Talk later baby. Suck dick first!"

At the same time, DeShawn had been squeezing and gripping her ass. His molestation grew more intense, his hands rough on her ass, pulling and rubbing her globes until the panty hose began to stretch and tear. Grabbing two handfuls of the cloth, DeShawn stretched the fabric until it tore.

Natalie moaned but Jerome held her head firm on his shaft -- all the while DeShawn obliterated the back of her pantyhose. "Keep sucking, slut," he added more rudely, firmly slapping her right cheek again and reaching forward to push her head down in Jerome's lap. Only when her ass was exposed, the black thong the only thing left between her privates and the free air -- was DeShawn satisfied. Then he pulled the thong to the side, revealing not just her cunt, arousal dripping along the swollen glans of her labia, but her puckered asshole -- which winked freely as she flexed her back and panted on Jerome's cock. DeShawn slid his middle digit into her vaginal opening -- coating it with the copious nectar that dripped from her womanhood.

Natalie was completely exposed. These boys had dominated and subjected her to unfathomable excesses of sexual torment -- and pleasure. She was at their whim -- a plaything for these big black dicked studs to amuse themselves with. But she was where she wanted to be. Her only fear was that she'd cry out in pleasure and draw their attention to their indecent activity. Already, DeShawn's fingers were working her body into a frenzy -- sending waves of pleasure through her senses. He had two fingers inside her... and his tongue was now on her asshole, probing it as he lavished her with pleasure. He didn't seem to care for the silence rules in the library -- why else would he be finger-fucking her so generously? And every time his hand slapped her bare cheek, he threw caution to the wind. Only Jerome's dick lodged in her throat prevented her from screaming out.

"Mumhm-ghmmmmm," Natalie moaned as she felt two fingers push past her sphincter.

"Damn! She's signing a song on my god damn dick! Yes bitch!" Jerome groaned. He alerted DeShawn to a small bottle of liquid. "Yo! Use that! It's her lube... she carried it in her bag!"

"Of course she does! She's a goddamn anal slut!" DeShawn chuckled as he squeezed a dollop of the gel into her asshole, smearing and fingering it till the hole leaked with it, before applying the lubricant liberally on his dick. "I don't think I've ever fucked a girl in the ass on campus before. Oh wait... maybe I have."

Natalie felt DeShawn's invasive digits smear and stroker her anal ring till it felt 'just as slick as her pussy' - according to him. Welcoming his entry, Natalie reached back and spread her cheeks, much like she had been taught.

"Damn she fucking sucking my dick like a slut now! Oh shit! Look at her twerk her fat ass!" Jerome commentated, roused by Natalie's clear enthusiasm.

DeShawn agreed, spanking her ass a few times as he he kissed the swollen head of his raging erection at her sphincter. "Yeah, bitch. What a good girl you are!"

Carefully, slowly, he pushed forward, the aperture of her little starfish opening to him. Moaning but making sure to breathe, Natalie soon felt his shaft follow the thickness of his mushroom head as he slid into her rectum. As she was still almost fully clothed, DeShawn had plenty clothes to hold onto as he started to stroke her backdoor with persistence. Soon enough, any resistance had been reduced to scant and DeShawn's pelvis bounced against her hips as his pipe bored through her backdoor with ease.

Anal was rarely ever painful for her anymore and Natalie found herself melt into the pleasure- that sweet, special place that Andrea had told her about, called subspace. She even hummed, a concentration of her moans escaping her throat, as she weaved her head up and down on Jerome's column. If only the chair had been a little lower so that she have a better angle to work with -- she had to step back a few inches to allow DeShawn a better angle to fuck her, preventing her from full indulging in this library spitroasting.

"Yeah fuck yes, slut," DeShawn growled as his shaft bore through her anal tunnel, spanking her ass again. "Such a good girl!"

She wasn't a good girl -- DeShawn only called her that ironically. What sort of good girl let's boys fuck her ass in the library study room? No. She was a bad bitch. A slut. She moaned, her words muffled but the boys understood her intentions -- she was asking that they fuck her harder. They obliged her happily -bouncing her between, spit roasting her like a camp site dinner.

Or maybe DeShawn meant that she was a good girl because she had been acing the training? He certainly seemed pleased with her. Natalie's thoughts bounced lewdly in her head, driven by the excitement of lust.

Shifting around, the boys moved her to the centre of the room, all three on their knees - to maximise their thrusts into her while also keeping a firm lock on respective orifice. Panting, Jerome gripped her hair -- his dick piston-like out of her mouth. When she moaned a little too loud, he hushed with a slap to her face. "Shhhh -- bitch! Library!"

DeShawn laughed, gripping her arms in place as his pelvis bounced against her plump buttocks, filling the sound of flesh slapping on flesh. "Oh, fuck! I gotta come to the library more! Shit! Now that I know I can get my learning and my fucking done in one place!"

Natalie moaned, trying to speak. DeShawn pulled her off Jerome's cock -- asking that she repeat herself.

"Oh fuck - I was saying - that Micah - and I like to come here - just for this reason!"

"Ha! That's what I thought! Been on to you freaky nerds all along! Nasty AF!" He teased, gripping her hair as his dick slid through her anal chute.

"Oh daddy - fuck my ass - Oh yes!" Natalie's moans increased, her legs moving back to meet his thrusts. "I don't think- I've learned as much in college as I've learned from you boys!" She declared, a wicked smile on her face as she winked and then resumed sucking Jerome's cock.

"Oh fuck! What a good-" DeShawn's thrusts accelerated wildly, just as Natalie started to wind her waist. "Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!"

And then he lost it - Natalie's anal sheathe squeezing him past the point of no return. Stunned, DeShawn growled, trying his best not to cuss loudly as his balls released a torrent of his seed into Natalie's warm chute. Somehow, this novice turned slut-in-training had brought him to climax prematurely. He could only pant and moan as Natalie's ass milked every last drop -- her secret smile telling him that she knew she'd won this battle.

"Damn. She claimed your ass," Jerome laughed as he watched his friend keel back. "Guess I gotta your fuck sloppy seconds now."

Defeated and deflated, DeShawn pulled out. Jerome let her go long enough for her to pull her mouth off him, give him a playful wink and turned around, presenting her mouth to DeShawn. He quickly gripped her hair -- and shoved his greasy cock into her mouth. Easily, Natalie swallowed him to the base, even moaning a little. At the same time, she reached back and gripped Jerome's spit-shined dick. He watched -- mesmerised as she lined up her gaping anal ring and impaled herself on it.

"Ohhh fuuuck!" Jerome moaned as he was swallowed up by Natalie's sloppy hole. "Yes, baby! Oh you are amazing!" He groaned, his hand landing another slap to her ass cheek to reward her.

"DeShawn-daddy? Can you do me a favour please?" Natalie asked, looking up at him ruefully. "Can you please ask Micah to come back in?"

"Why?"

"Because I want to feel two dicks inside me. I want a DP!"

***

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, daddy. Fill my ass up! Stick your dick back in -- oh god!" Natasha moaned as she felt Jerome slide back into her ass - which felt much tighter now that there was a dick in her pussy.

Despite his reservation, Micah had joined the threesome inside the cramped small study room. He had insisted that someone should stay outside -- suggesting that DeShawn swap with him, seeing as he'd already bust a nutt.

But that was out of the question for DeShawn -- who was still too excited and already building a second round. "It'll be fine. No one's been up here all morning. Now come inside and let's make her airtight!"

It took some doing -- but the optimal position for the foursome had been found. With Micah on his back on the carpeted floor, his upper body lying underneath the table while his legs stuck out -- allowing Natalie to sit on his cock with her pussy. Lying forward, Micah's hands on her hips, her ass slightly raised - she offered up her favourite fuck hole to Jerome, who crouched behind her, angling his swollen tool and entering her ass.

DeShawn was then able to perch on the table, giving Natalie's mouth something to suck. "Fuck! Such a good girl!" He beamed, gripping her by the hair as she was sandwiched.

"Thank you daddy-DeShawn," Natalie moaned in between weaving her throat on his cock, adding a sultry act as she worshipped his cock and balls.

At the same time, her knees on the ground, she began to rock her thighs back and forth- the two dicks inside her pelvis gliding in unison. Stretching, expanding her holes and her capacity for pleasure. Compressed between two bodies, Natalie moaned as all her senses were electrified.

Oh my god. What a whore I am -- were Natalie's thoughts. All my holes filled. Airtight. In the library.

Jerome had added his thrusts to the mix -- his weighted strokes bouncing against her rump. His hands gripped her waist while DeShawn held her hair. Micah on the floor palmed her ass -- unable to do much but lie underneath her and have his dick ridden.

Fuck me boys -- Fuck my holes. Natalie's mind and body rode the simmering waves of pleasure, driven by Jerome's manful thrusting, his bouncing hips not only driving his shaft into her sheathe, but also rocking her body, her cunt sliding along against Micah's phallus.

All the while, she moaned and hummed and panted on DeShawn's cock, trying her hardest to concentrate on blowing him while also having her body reamed. DeShawn gripped her hair in his hands, keeping her mouth in place. At the same as fucking her, Jerome's hands had found their way into the top of Natalie's dress, able to caress and grope her now unsheathed breasts.

Oh my god - Use me - Fuck me. The stream of thought merged into a single thought. Fuck me boys, Natalie enthused, her climax so desperately close.

This wasn't her first time getting double penetrated. Just few days ago -- she had been hanging out with Micah when they had started having sex. Being on the same floor, and with the door open - Keith had popped into Micah's room. Inevitably, he ended up fucking her in the ass while Micah fucked her pussy.

"Fuck!" DeShawn cussed in the present, panic in his voice. Had somebody opened the door? Natalie tried to move her head but he held her head firm and then lowered it, as if to cover her face. Jerome's thrusts stopped suddenly.

Reality changed quicker than Natalie could realise. Someone was standing behind her. Behind Jerome. Someone had opened the door and watching them. Someone whose voice she did not recognise.

"Oh shit! I'm -- wow -- umm... I had this room booked at one. Wow - I'll just," the panicked, nervous voice of a male student spoke.

Everything happened so quickly.

"Shit!" Jerome leaped up to his feet carefully. As did DeShawn, still trying to shield Natalie's face.

The arriving student wouldn't have seen her face initially -- as Jerome was on top of her back. Realising that they had been caught, she also tried to shield her face. All she had to was not turn around. But it was hard because she had no idea who was standing behind her -- was it one student or was it a dozen? Were there any staff there? Already her worst permutations were playing out -- all the while Micah, also frozen in the same panic as she was experiencing, lay frozen below her, his dick inside her.

"Damn it I hate being right," he uttered softly.

"Yo -- go after him. Talk to him," DeShawn snapped at Jerome, who had clambered up and out of the room, pulling up his jean.

"And do what?"

"I don't know! Just try and see that he doesn't snitch on us!"

"Fuck! I hate being right! I told you we should've had a lookout," Micah repeated, desperately eager to move from his position.

"Oh my god. Who was he?" Natalie jumped up, now that the coast was somewhat clear. "Oh god! He saw us!"

"It's OK. Relax. Jerome will talk to him. We need to get outta here though," DeShawn reacted, trying to reassure her. "Come on, get dressed and let's get the fuck OUT."

Despite the fear, Natalie scrambled around to try and collect her things. She was in some state -- her tits were hanging out the top of her dress, while the rest of it had been hiked up above her waist. Below her dress, her pantyhose had been torn to uselessness, a huge gap exposing her ass and pussy. Her thong had been stretched to the side.

The three collected their clothes and study material as urgently as they could -- desperately looking over at the stair case for a sign of Faculty staff arriving to catch them.

***

"Oh my god," Natalie sighed, splashing water into her face. Her nerves were shot. She, along with Micah and DeShawn, had managed to clear out the study room and sneak away.

Worried about her disheveled appearance and the potential arrival of library staff, they had snuck if to the nearby men's toilets to hide. There the boys helped fixing her dress up. The hosier was unsalvageable -- so it was torn off and thrown away. She'd have to go home bare legged.

Still Natalie was less concerned about her clothing than the potential ramifications of them getting caught.

"Oh my god, what if he tells the staff? We could get expelled? They could call our parents?" She fretted, whispering so as to not alert any additional attention.

DeShawn moved to reassure her, placing his hands on her shoulders. "It's all good girl, don't worry. Jerome is gonna straighten that kid out - make sure he doesn't talk. We just need to hang a bit to make sure he's dealt with it."

"What do you mean by 'straighten out'?" Natalie asked, looking up at him. At 6'4 he towered over her by a few inches -- but he seemed surprisingly calm. Even a little amused. She

"Micah -- can you go out and check out the scene. Find out what's taking Jerome so long."

Micah shared his reservations, but left anyways, as per DeShawn's instruction. "Be right back," he muttered as he walked out.

Still flustered, Natalie splashed more water on her face and on her neck. Taking a deep breath, she found a moment to pause. Everything had happened so quickly.

"He didn't see your face. You don't need to worry about that. My face he saw. Same with Jerome. Not yours though," DeShawn reassured her, taking a peak through the door. "It is quiet in here. I bet students are always fucking in the library."

"Are you sure?"

"'Bout what? Students fucking in here? I would be. I'm always goddamn horny."

"That he... didn't see my face?" She stared at him, envious of his relaxed state. But she knew DeShawn was right -- she hadn't seen the student. So it stood to reason the inverse was true. "Can you close that door, please. You'll get us caught!"

DeShawn shut the door and approached her. "It's all good... you're all good Natalie."

"DeShawn -- I just need -- "

"What? Need what, baby?" He embraced her from behind. They were standing in front of the mirror and Natalie caught a glimpse of herself, of his arms as they wrapped around her belly, of his handsome, alluring face as it nestled against her head. Of her own heaving breasts as she took a deep breath.

DeShawn touched her chin -- twisting her to head sideways till their lips met. Surprised by his tact, her body moved quicker than her mind -- and she opened mouth to receive his tongue. At the same time, he pushed his hand through the top of her dress and groped her left breast. For just a moment, she contemplated stopping him -- but her body was unwilling, even as he lifted the hem of her dress to fondle her ass. When he broke their kiss, she uttered a measly word in protest, only to realise that he already moved onto the next stage of his seduction- dragging her into one of the toilet stalls.

"DeShawn -- what are you -- wait -- oh my god!" Natalie whimpered meekly. Locking the door inside, he placed a finger to her lips.

"Sshh. Fuck! I'm so excited! Aren't you? Nearly getting caught! God damn!"

Natalie saw a wildness in his eyes. He shoved his finger into her mouth and she sucked it, submissively. She'd seen a softer version of this before during her 'training' sessions with him, when he was in an especially degrading mood.

"Oh DeShawn - what are we doing?"

"Hush baby. I need you again!" He said and lifted up her skirt above her ass while kissing her again. She realised too late that his kiss was only meant to pacify her while hands moved to pull out his dick, grope her ass and secure passage to her backdoor again, his fingers toying with her holes again. "Come 'ere," he growled as he twisted her around, pressing her buns against his re-hardened phallus.

DeShawn pulled back till he sat on the toilet can, dragging Natalie's willing body back till the rigid head of his spike reconnected with her anally.

"Ohhh myyyy godddd!" Natalie cried as she felt DeShawn's dick squeeze into her ass again. She could not believe she was letting him fuck her again. In the library men's room of all places. She really was a slut. She might as well be wearing a sign at all times. SLUT.

DeShawn pulled her back onto him till her ass was fully impaled, or as much as the even tighter space of the cubicle allowed, her legs draped over his thighs. "Oh fuck your ass feels so good! Bounce on my dick, bitch," he growled, now that he had got what he wanted, his earlier gentle façade abandoned.

Natalie obeyed instantly -- rocking her hips up and down in his lap. "DeShawn, oh my -- " she panted, riding this raging erection, unable to deny him in this wild, excited state.