Collegiate Sluthood Ch. 09

Story Info
Friends old and new meet up for a sexual encounter.
7.9k words
4.68
10.7k
15
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Dear reader, thank you for staying with the story so far and I hope you have enjoyed this tale of our fun loving sluts and their favorite studs. This is the penultimate chapter of this series and picks up the same day as the last chapter. All characters are over the age of legal consent. Enjoy!

*~*~*

Wednesday. Downtown. 7:43pm.

"Damn it we're so fucking late!" Growled Wesley nervously. Reflexively, his hand squeezed Andrea's thigh as she sat next to him.

"Will you stop fidgeting? We're almost there!" She snapped at him, trying to calm him down.

"Stop what?" Wesley sighed, scatter-brained.

"I'm going as fast as I can -- sorry!" The cab driver declared, keen to calm the passenger's unsettled state. They had got off the interstate and were at a traffic light, about to enter the Downtown inner city limits.

Andrea gasped in frustration. She called out to the driver, reassuring him. "That's fine -- "thank you!" Before turning to Wesley. "Seriously. Relax."

Wesley shook his head, child-like. "We should have left earlier -- I said it. She's a busy woman - she's invited us to this fancy hotel... the least we could've done is leave on time."

"Well it couldn't be helped. I had to get ready. Come here..." she placed her hand on his face and turned his head, leaning close to him and kissing him. Frayed, Wesley responded a moment late but accepted the kiss. Soon she felt his nervous dissipate.

She knew why he was on edge. It wasn't just because they were running late for their meet up in downtown. Earlier, he had come over to her house to wait for her. Lisa -- her increasingly-bitchy housemate- had spoken to him and managed to get under his skin. She had seemed especially mean this evening. Something about his stalled football career and limited academic prowess. Something about him being a trouble maker and a man-whore. Something about how innocent Natalie -- their house mate - was being corrupted and threatened with the same lack of prospects as he was to soon experience.

It amazed Andrea how Lisa managed to get so many lines of attack in such little time. Impressive, really. But she did have a sharp tongue, the entitled little harpy. She might've been blonde and petite but when it came to being a bitch -- she punched well above her weight.

And she was wrong on a few accounts too. Yes Wesley was a man-whore and an occasional troublemaker. He was probably a bigger slut than Andrea, with his weekend attendances of Frat House parties and all the girls that went there, throwing themselves at him. But that was hardly a unique thing to be. They were at college after all -- everyone is fucking everyone. He had settled down a bit though, with Andrea and now Natalie draining his balls almost daily. But Lisa didn't know about that.

As for his football career -- well that probably stung him the most because of his knee injury last season. He still hadn't recovered and was all but retired from college football. Still, little did judgemental Lisa know that his grades were pretty good and he was already setting himself up for pre-law. She thought he was just a dumb jock and while he liked to play the part, she was certainly wrong about him. And as for Natalie -

"The Dorchester Hotel. We're here," the driver announced, coughing to alert the two lovers kissing in the back.

They had arrived, the cab dropping them outside the regal driveway of The Dorchester Hotel.

Stepping though the golden-glass doors and into the grand reception. Andrea took a moment to admire the exquisite, luxurious décor of this 5 star hotel. Even though she had been here before -- it still was a little exhilarating stepping in through the fine doors of the hotel, with its primly dressed staff and seemingly stuffy guests. She was from a small country town after all. Even Wesley, whose family was wealthy, seemed a little speechless as they walked through reception and towards the elevators. A snooty-looking receptionist called to them -- asking if he could help them.

"Are you two guests?" He enquired, his plain face staring intensely. Perhaps he could tell they weren't. They were both dressed a little casually. Andrea was wearing a loose fitting buttoned-shirt with a leather jacket and tight jeans. Her hair was tied in a tight pony tail and she wore big hoop earrings. Normally she didn't wear make up but tonight she made an exception. She also wore a choker. Wesley wore jeans, a tee shirt and a letterman jacket. Some of the other guests were in suit or formal wear but not everyone was dressed smart. Still the attendant called them out, enquiring as to their reason for being here.

Wesley informed him of their destination. They were going to the rooftop bar. They were seeing their friend Mrs Lena Andersen. The receptionist seemed to consider that information but made no further attempt to stop them. The two carried on past the main hall and towards the elevators.

***

"Are you OK? Not still thinking about what Lisa said to you - I hope?" Andrea reassured Wesley.

"Nah. Water of a duck's back. Ain't gonna get hot and bothered about that!"

Andrea smiled at him. Truth be told -- she was the one who was hot and bothered. Can one feel horny and angry at the same time? She was angry and Lisa, for having the audacity to be rude and condescending to her friend. But she was also horny -- having witnessed Natalie's defilement earlier that day and wishing she had been a part of it. The last couple of weeks had Natalie going through some rather intense slut-training. Andrea had watched and participated in some of it. The burden was that she was constantly thinking about sex.

Ascending to the highest floor, they walked to the Rooftop Lounge Bar. The place was almost empty -- save for a few customers and a barman. Lena was sat at a window-side table with a fantastic view of the city behind her.. And she didn't seem at all annoyed about their late arrival, enjoying a cocktail and a big smile on her beautiful face when she saw them arrive. She was wearing a dark turquoise flowing mini dress with a deep neckline. Her toned arms were bared -- with her skin showing a rich tan, having spent the past couple of weeks in the Caribbean. She was much older than them -- perhaps in her late thirties. But she clearly looked after herself and her beautiful, Nordic features had aged like a fine wine. Her golden locks dressed up around her face. She was goddess-like - both stunning and a little intimidating.

They embraced her before sitting down as the barman came over to another round of drink orders. Andrea took a quick glance around the room. A couple at a table away and behind them. A businessman reading a newspaper. And two young, African American men a table near the bar. The bar man was also young and black. Andrea caught his eye as he returned with their drinks. He smiled back at her.

"So -- how are we? Studies are going well?" She enquired with an inquisitive tone. Andrea smiled -- she was ever the matriarch.

She had first met Mrs Lena Andersen -- or Lady Lena as they all referred to her -- at Frampton House. She was beautiful and elegant, even when she was getting spit-roasted by Diss and Wesley. Much like herself, Lena had been one of Diss's many sluts -- although she was the only one not a student. In fact, she was a very successful businesswoman who was also a benefactor of the University. Andrea suspected that her philanthropic ways and her involvement with the Alumni network was how she had got to meet students like Diss... and how she became ensnared in his web of lust.

Knowing Diss, Andrea was sure he had used his sexually dominant ways to get the older, powerful businesswoman to fall for his charm and be another devotee of his own private harem of sluts. But Andrea also suspected that Lena herself had initiated the seduction, given how confident and lascivious the woman was. Since meeting her, whenever she was in town, she'd usually visit the House. Clearly she liked their open door policy. As the boys took care of her -- so did she, and not just with sexual favours. Her money aside, Lena Andersen and her business empire was a powerful network to have.

"Studies are going well, thank you for asking Mrs Andersen," Wesley replied, sipping from his glass.

"Oh Wesley! Please call me Lena. Haven't we earned that familiarity yet?" She laughed.

Andrea giggled along. Indeed they had -- Wesley had fucked her dozens of times. It had been over a year since Lena had started to visit the house. Her most recent visit had been only a few weeks ago -- when she had got to meet Natalie (Chapter 3). But Wesley's nerves were showing still.

"And how are things going with Natalie?" Lena asked. "She seems like a sweet girl. I hope she's still keeping those grades up and not getting into much naughtiness with you?"

She directed the question more specifically at Andrea, having already been briefed of her plan of seducing Natalie. "Hmm? What naughtiness might that be?" She enquired, teasingly.

"You know what I mean. I hope she's not being taken advantage of."

Pot called the kettle black, Andrea thought -- but said nothing of it. Why was everyone worried about Natalie? The girl was happier than ever. Becoming a slut had been liberating for her.

"Of course not. She's been fully on board with our fun... and what a keen player she's turned out to be. Right, Wesley?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah. She's-"

"And as far as progress -- well Natalie is a star performer. She's practically a confirmed slut already. Just earlier today, she texted me to tell me she was horny and in need of a good fucking."

"Oh?"

"And so I -- like a good friend -- arranged for her to be visited by DeShawn and Jerome. On campus. In the library. The had quite the blast."

Lena listened with interest. "Jerome... is he the handsome boy with the hard, muscular build. Thin moustache. Strong-silent type?"

"No -- I think you're describing Keith. Jerome is muscular. Tall. Hung like a horse. And a bit of afast talker!"

"Shit-talker more like," Wesley added with a chuckle.

"Ahh yes. Him I remember," Lena smiled, her eyes sparkling as she reminisced. "In the library you say? That's quite risky."

Andrea rolled her eyes. Maybe it was -- but the important thing wasn't that they got away with it. It was that they had fun. Andrea had been hanging out with Wesley when Jerome, DeShawn, Micah and Natalie had returned from campus, giddy and excited about their library adventure. Apparently, a student had walked in on them and Jerome had to run after him to convince him to keep his mouth shut. Apparently he even had to bribe him to do. That was a cost. The whole affair had clearly spiked their adrenaline levels -- none more so than Natalie, who was giggling like a bimbo as DeShawn and Jerome guided her into the house, tantalising her with vivid descriptions of what they were about to do to her. As soon as they had got her through the door of the house -- her clothes had been stripped off her, the two boys tugging at her dress until it stretched and came off. That would be another cost. Andrea had watched from the side as she saw her once timid house mate dragged naked into the basement chill out room to be fucked. She had followed downstairs, stunned by the sight before her and curious to see where it would lead to. She was stunned to see Natalie lying face down on the basement floor, DeShawn lying on top of her, buttfucking her into submission. Andrea had slowly stepped back -- lest the feeling to partake overwhelmed her. She bumped into Micah -- who had been straggling behind. He was able to fill Andrea in on what had transpired at the library earlier-on and how their interrupted fucking was soon picked up again in the car with DeShawn and Jerome groping Natalie in the backseat. Andrea was speechless -- it appeared Natalie's training was a success. She was a full on slut.

"Well actually... as Natalie is quite the student, she has to find a way to fuck in the library. She may be a slut but she is also an honour roll candidate.," Andrea added jokingly. "So it was a necessary risk!"

Lena and Wesley looked at her as she laughed.

"Miss... um Lena - actually that's why we wanted to talk to you," Wesley said, still sounding a little nervous.

Andrea squeezed his arm. "We wanted to talk to you... but more importantly we wanted to invite you to our party this weekend."

"Party? Go on!"

"It's Natalie's Initiation Party," Andrea elaborated, throwing her hands up for emphasis like she was presenting a big concept.

"Sounds like fun," Lena said with a smile. "It sounds like a lot of fun actually..." She didn't need a second invitation for a Frampton House party.

Lena's proximity to the Frampton House inner circle had yielded other benefits too. For over a year, Andrea hadn't had to pay rent. Lena had taken care of that, explaining that Andrea's limited financial means were an impediment to her potential. She was happy to help out her fellow fuckbuddies.

"...but what kind of initiation party? A gangbang?" Lena leaned in to ask, lowering her voice discretely.

Andrea thought for a moment. "No... more of an orgy. Why not all of us celebrate Natalie's embracing of her new slut life. It would be so much fun!"

But Lena seemed a little pensive still. "This weekend? Well... I'll have to see. I was planning on going back to LA on Friday."

Wesley looked at Andrea but she hadn't broken eye contact with Lena. "Oh please... you know it wouldn't be the same without you there. I'm already sad that Diss won't be there... but without you.... It just won't feel like a proper Frampton House orgy!"

Lena laughed, seemingly flattered by the overture. "Let me think on it," she said and turned to the bar. A simple look and the barman nodded in acknowledgment that he would be fixing them a fresh round.

Andrea smiled. "You can invite him along too, if you want?"

Lena turned to Andrea, her face suddenly grave. "Excuse me? Who?"

Now it was Andrea who leaned in closely, trying to be discrete. "The bartender. He hasn't stopped looking at us. Looking at you! I bet he knows you. I bet he knows your reputation. And given how much he's been eyefucking you... well I bet he'd be down for the real thing!" Andrea leaned back confidently.

Lena considered for a moment what's he'd heard than burst into laughter. "Wow... you really do have a wild imagination, Ms Andrea. And you're so confident! I wonder... has that got you in any trouble yet?" She added, a veiled hint of danger in her tone -- followed by another burst of laughter. She didn't stop her fits of laughter until the bartender had come over with the drinks, unaware that he was now the source of the humour.

Andrea smiled back, staring back at her with a poker player's resolve. "Call it a slut's intuition Ms Lena, but I definitely think he wants to ball you! Everyone in the hotel will you know. You've got one of suites. I bet he's seen you in here before with other lovers -- and he's dying to to know when he's next!"

Lena looked stunned. "Well aren't you a little spirited tonight?"

Now it was Wesley's turn to squeeze Andrea's arm, willing that she relax her brazen and outlandish talking.

"Am I wrong?" Andrea added, noticing that Lena's expression was not of outrage but of amusement.

"Hmm. I'm not sure. I don't think it had occurred to me until now... but let's trust your slut intuition for a moment. What would I do next?"

"Ms Lena... are you asking me how to flirt?"

"Humour me, darling."

"Well... you could go over to him and say Hi. Now that you have a hunch of what he wants -- it would be so much easier to talk him knowing that. Give him a hint that you're into him and that he's your type... and that you like to fuck. Let him rise up to the occasion. If he backs off, you'll know he's not worth inviting. If he tries to come on to you... well he might be looking for a good time!"

"Interesting," Lena considered Andrea's advice, impressed with the logic. "I might consider it for another night."

"And why not tonight?" Andrea looked over again at the bartender. Lena did too, noting that he had indeed been casting a stare at them.

"Because I've got company, my dear. You -- I can't just ditch you two just to go flirting with a hot bartender. That would be rude."

But now Wesley had found his voice, suddenly invested in Andrea's crazy theory. "Oh Lena... you don't need to worry about us. If Andrea's right... you could be having a good time with that guy soon enough. I ain't ever been one to cockblock a friend."

"Oh Wesley, that is sweet," Lena beamed at him.

Andrea giggled again. "Wesley I don't think Lena means us, you know. I think she's got other company she's entertaining."

Lena turned to her again, her expression grave and a little hostile even.

"What are you talking about now, Andrea?"

"I'm talking about those studs sitting at the middle table. Yes... the two black gentlemen!"

"What -- I -- I don't --"

"Lena... I know about your lust for black men. It's just as wild and lascivious as mine. But what's interesting is you haven't looked at them once, not directly. And they've tried their best not to look at us, though I've caught them a couple to times. And not unlike the bartender, they're trying to hide it quite a bit. It's like they know something about us.. so they're checking us out. But they want to give it away."

Lena stared at her with a stunned expression. It took her a moment to find her words. Wesley was worried she'd react with anger, incensed by Andrea's wild insinuations. But instead she shook her in disbelief -- big smile appearing on her exasperated face.

"You little bitch. Andrea! You don't miss a thing do you!" She hissed, the smile spreading into laughter again. "A slut's intuition indeed!"

Andrea smirked back, shrugging. "You can tell a lot about someone from just the way they look at you... or don't look at you! Tell me Wesley -- if you'd never met me before tonight and I walked into the room right now, would you really not check me out? My ass in these jeans?"

Wesley laughed, affirming Andrea's impression, although he wasn't sure of why she asked him that. "Damn. You ain't wrong about that, Andi."

"So wise... and cocky! But I've got to say I'm impressed."

"Thank you Lena. Now -- I hope that means you'll be coming this weekend. And I hope that means you'll be inviting your friends along to the party too," Andrea said and turned to the two black guys sitting nearby. They hadn't realised they were spotted yet. Wesley also was a little confused as he hadn't been on the same radar as Andrea.

Lena raised her head up inquisitively. "You want me to invite them to Natalie's initiation?"

Andrea nodded enthusiastically. "Yes! Look at them! They're hot as fuck! And I take it they're not from around here -- that they came over with you. So if we want you to come to the party, it's only fair you get to bring along your plus ones."

"Wait -- what? What the fuck is going on?" Wesley bursted out.

The two girls laughed, their shared knowledge now a source of amusement at his expense. Lena decided to fill him in, her secrets unravelled by Andrea's sharp eyed wit and intuition. "So those guys over there... are with me! They're my... lovers. Yes -- both of them. Marcus and Kai."

Still confused, Wesley tried to pierce together Andrea's observations. "And what about the barman? He your lover too?"

Lena rolled her eyes. "No -- silly. He just works here. Although as Andrea has pointed out, he's not bad on the eyes and we may have flirted before."

"He makes a good Mojito too," Andrea added, taking another sip from her glass.

"So... Marcus and Kai? You thinking of inviting them?" Wesley asked, finally starting to catch up. "To our party?"

"Well I hadn't considered it until now. Andi suggested it. What do you think?"