Collegiate Sluthood Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?"

"Ms Lena ain't ever done that with me! You must be training your sluts right!"

"Damn? Really? She done it with me plenty of times! Maybe she's a little shy with you two. Hopefully she'll open up -- she loves to let loose with us!"

"Mhmm," Andrea moaned as she slurped on Kai's dick and balls.

"Yo! Slut!" Marcus groaned from underneath, sounding exasperated. "What's your name again?"

"Andrea -- baby! But you can call me slut if you want!" She stated, still cock on his cock.

"Give me your ass - slut!"

"What?" She hadn't understood him but he growled, clearly losing his nerve.

"Ass -- bitch! Give me your ass!" He yelled, slapping her rump. She tried to move but he was quicker -- pushing her up off his dick before re-aligning her asshole and pulling her down. It was a quick transition and it took her by surprise.

"Fuck! Ohhh!" She squealed as she was buttfuckef again. Marcus bounced her on his dock, his face straining as he groaned in agony, the powerful orgasm threatening to gush from his balls. At that moment, he fucked her with one thought on his mind -- shooting his seed deep in her slutty ass. If she still wanted to invite them to the party after their had used her so rudely, well that would be a bonus.

"OHHH SHIIIT! Fuck yes! Fuck yes bitch!" He cussed as he came - his dick hurled shot after shot of nutt deep up her colon, his legs kicking out. Gripping her waist tighter, he kept riding her until he was satisfied that his balls had been drained.

Finally he stopped. Andrea kept on riding so he had to push her off.

Kai and Wesley were laughing, standing by as they celebrated the epic fuck. Marcus was the latest to be defeated by Andrea's sluttish prowess, his vitality waning.

"I'm getting a drink. Want one Marcus?"

"Hell yeah! Get me a -- oh shit!" He snapped, suddenly incensed by the sucking on his still sensitive dick. Andrea was there -- her hellfire mouth cleaning him off after she had crawled back on all fours. He pushed her head down, making sure she deepthroaged him. "This fucking slut... amazing!"

Kai and Wesley were walking towards the mini bar in the lounge. As Wesley turned back to tell Andrea he'd make her a drink, he saw she was lifting Marcus's legs up, pushing him back as she crawled further down his crotch.

"What's she doing?" Kai asked.

"She's giving him a rimjob of course. She loves to do that after -- says it's her way of saying thank you!"

Kai shook his head. "Damn! You are one lucky motherfucker... to have this slut in your life."

***

Not long after, the four of them went into the lounge and helped themselves to some drinks from the minibar. Naked and in a post-coital glow, they hung out in the finely furnished Presidential Suite of The Dorchester. Having fucked to completion and their hormones temporarily satiated -- there was time for a bit of getting to know each other.

Kai was originally from Barbados but lives in Atlanta. Marcus is from St Louis but also lives in Atlanta. They both had met Lena at a Swingers party in Las Vegas. A few minutes later, Andrea was lying between them, nestling her naked body between them. As they talked - Wesley was massaging her feet and she was gently stroking Marcus and Kai's cocks, while they were running her hands over her thighs, tummy and chest. When she started to make out with Kai -- the foreplay began anew. "Slut," she heard Marcus call her as he teased her nipple playfully.

Seconds later -- they heard the door to the suite open and someone enter. The looked up -- Lady Lena was back. But she wasn't alone. The barman was with her.

Andrea beamed -- happy to have been correct all along. The four greeted the new arrivals cheerfully.

"Well ain't this cosy. I hope y'all ain't finished for the night... or just getting started again?" She quipped, assessing the foursome in their post-fuck state.

"Promised you I won't wear them out so soon. Come join us! Get rid of the clothes."

As Lena stepped forth and began to undress, Marcus called out to her. "Guess what -- Andrea here did a good job of convincing me to come to the party this weekend."

And then as the barman had started to undress, revealing a muscular frame and a rich golden-chestnut complexion he asked. "Party? What party?"

Andrea smiled. Another hopeful for the orgy.

End...