Collision Course

Story Info
Not all collisions are disastrous.
1.1k words
4
2.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie seethed with rage as he hurried through the Avard Campus. All around him female students screamed in delight, chanting the names of their 'heroes'. In their opinion their football team had played superbly to knock four goals past their rivals but Jamie knew that was not in any way true. His teammates had read too much meaning into the phrase 'friendly match', going as far as not training for the whole week. As if that was not enough, they stood on the field after that heavy loss, fraternizing with the same people that just humiliated them.

Jamie was so preoccupied with his thoughts that he didn't notice the Avard student walking in front of him before it was too late. He ran into her, sending her hurtling towards the ground while he struggled to keep himself from falling. Anger turned into remorse and Jamie apologized profusely as he helped her up. Jamie couldn't help but stare while she dust her clothes. She wore a tight-fitting pair of denim jeans trouser that did a good job of showing off her thighs and hips. Her sleeveless top was not left behind, showing off breasts Jamie adjudged to be an average C cup. Jamie looked away before she could catch him checking her out. She looked almost a foot shorter than him.

"Were you on autopilot or something?" she asked when she was done.

"Sorry" Jamie replied "I was a little preoccupied"

"Yeah right" she said as her eyes strayed towards his sweater "You're one of the Dale players"

"Yeah" Jamie admitted expecting her to taunt him like her school mates.

"Nice game" she said almost earnestly "You guys did look a bit rusty"

"Yeah, kind of" he replied. In a bid to change the topic he said "I didn't quite get your name"

"Renee"

"Jamie" he shook hands with her "Pleasure meeting you".

He turned to leave but he realized he can't recognize the way to the rooms the College had set aside for them.

"Renee?" He called "I can't quite remember the way back to Charles Hall".

"Oh ok" she seemed to hesitate for a second. "You know what let me just take you there. It's not exactly easy to describe". Two minutes later they arrived at the gate of Charles Hall.

"Thank you" he said before he started on a jog towards his room.

"You're sure you don't need directions to your room?" Renee called after him.

"I could use some" Jamie said with a light smile. Renee walked past him, leading him up two flights of stairs and towards room 450. They both walked in and Renee stood with her back to the door. Jamie turned to face her before taking light measured steps on the rug covered floor. He kissed her lightly until he could feel her responding, warming towards him. The kiss lasted more than a minute before he looked down to see the wet patch his sweater created on her top.

"I think I need a shower" he said backing off. Mild disappointment was printed on Renee's face earning a smirk from Jamie. "Wanna join me?"

Renee said nothing. Instead, she pulled her top over her head revealing a black sports bra. She took that off too and her breasts jiggled free, firm with large pointy nipples. Jamie was lost for a few seconds.

"What are you waiting for?" Renee said after pulling off her trouser and panties in one swift motion. Jamie started undressing, catching Renee's smirk from the corner of his eyes. She obviously knew the effect her body was having on him. Jamie strode towards her when he was done, his fully erect cock leading the way like some sexual mine sweeper. He swept Renee up in his arms and carried her into the bathroom. She turned on the shower right before he put her down and they instantly went for each other's lips like they were sumptuous feasts. Their tongues soon got involved in the dance, sending a mixture of saliva and water from the shower towards each other. Jamie backed Renee against the wall, massaging her succulent breasts simultaneously. He abandoned her lips, tracing a path from her cheeks along her earlobes and her neck all the way to her cleavage. Renee pushed her chest forward, forcing a good amount of ample tit flesh onto Jamie's face. Water from the shower was trickling all over her body but she could still feel the warmth of her wetness seeping out of her.

Jamie's mouth took over from his hands and he allowed them to roam free. He wrapped an arm around her waist while the other instinctively strayed between her legs. Jamie's fingers traveled along the trail of neatly trimmed pubic hair while he closed his mouth on her left nipple. He rapidly flicked her nipple with his tongue while his fingers went on an up and down motion along her wet slit. Renee moaned loudly from the double sensation, wrapping her arms around him tightly like a vice. She felt her insides clench as Jamie buried two fingers in her. He nibbled on her nipples alternately and Renee felt her pelvis began to move almost involuntarily. She got increasingly ecstatic with each passing minute that she almost forgot how to breath. Her legs began to shake, bluntly refusing to hold her weight. Jamie must have held her up but she felt buried; buried under intense pleasure that washed over her in powerful waves.

Jamie watched Renee bask in the aftermath of her orgasm. He held her by her waist and kissed her for a few seconds before he turned her around. He slid his throbbing cock into her pussy, sighing loudly in response to her warmth and wetness. He thrust into her until his pelvis touched her flawless ass before pulling out almost completely. He repeated this a few times before he settled into a rhythm. He increased his pace and her pussy responded by massaging his cock. Jamie could not prevent his eyes from shutting close. He let Renee's pleasantly incessant moans guide him to another dimension, one where there was no Avard or Dale or even a fucking shower. He even almost failed to sense the involuntary curling of his toes. He felt his breathing become ragged, his thrusts faster and increasingly frantic. Jamie felt his balls tighten. His brain ignored every other thing as he felt white hot pleasure searing through his phallus. He gasped and with that he came in short powerful spurts.

His deflating cock fell out of Renee as she turned around. She smiled and he smiled too. They kissed for a short while, tenderly this time. Jamie hugged Renee. He wanted nothing else at the moment than to stand here holding her, the shower sprinkling water over the both of them. Somehow, he knew she wanted the same thing and that was enough for him after what started as a frustrating day.