Collisions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom used his fees to finish paying off his sailboat. The sixty grand I got from Joe was a big chunk of what I needed to buy Mary and I a nice RV.

-

One Friday afternoon in June, I got a very surprising case, mostly surprising in the degree of asshattery required for it to happen. Sam was an old client of mine. He had bought a small airplane and THEN realized he needed a pilot's license to fly it.

He signed up for training that started the next week and decided he would just have some fun taxiing the plane around on the ground at the small country airfield where it was based. Other than going fast and making a lot of noise, he had no idea what he was doing.

Craig was driving his pickup truck near the airfield and wasn't paying attention due to the blowjob his new girlfriend was giving him. He drove across the middle of the airstrip, right in front of the plane. Sam panicked when he saw the truck. He yanked the yoke back to try taking off, but wasn't going fast enough. The plane surged into the air briefly and crashed on top of the truck upside-down. Amazingly, the only injury was a bite to Craig's scrotum and the loss of a testicle. I was relieved that it was after three and I could go home soon.

After my crazy week, I was really looking forward to 'Cheat Weekend'. I loved my wife Mary more than anything, but Donna was also hot and a nice way to spice things up occasionally.

As I walked in the door, Mary met me as she was about to go somewhere. She said, "Sorry, but something came up with Tom, so we're not getting together for cheat weekend this time. Kate got you a Father's Day present a few days early."

I had forgotten Father's Day was that weekend. I asked, "Where are you going? Is Kate coming over?"

She said, "We'll be busy until Sunday night. Your gift is in the bedroom. Don't keep her waiting."

"Her? Did Kate get me a dog or something?"

Mary giggled and said, "You have my permission."

I brilliantly asked, "Huh?"

She kissed me then walked to her car.

-

As I walked into my bedroom, my jaw nearly hit the floor. A gorgeous young woman was sitting on the edge of my bed, wearing only a wide red ribbon and a huge bow! She had pretty blue eyes, pointy boobs, and long, curly blonde hair. She looked younger than my daughter!

"Hi, Ben. I'm Becky, your present! And before you ask, yes, I'm legal. I'm 21. Kate and Mary said we can do anything we want until Sunday night. I want a baby and they had me sign a bunch of papers that you're not responsible or anything."

This stunning young beauty wanted me to get her pregnant! My wife knew about it and agreed! I was too shocked to speak. Only one word can precisely describe my feelings at that moment, "Exultation". I heard an orchestra and choir in my head.

HALLELUJAH!!

HALLELUJAH!!

HALLELUJAH!!

HALLELUJAH!!

"I just have one question, Ben..." She turned around and bent over. The ribbon barely covered the area between her smooth, shapely butt cheeks. She stood up and turned around holding an eye patch, a pair of fuzzy handcuffs, and a flyswatter.

"... Pirate and wench, cop and crook, or naughty slut needs a spanking?"

I don't remember which I picked first, but we did all three that night, then some doggystyle and all three again Saturday. We slowly made love missionary style Sunday morning, then had a long 69 session in the afternoon.

After a brief nap, she told me, "Mary wants to talk with us at dinner. She'll bring food home at seven."

We enjoyed some slippery standing sex in the shower, then got dressed. I was putting my socks on as I heard the front door open. Becky put on just a bikini and asked, "Can my scary pirate carry me downstairs?"

"Aye, ye salty wench!"

As I lumbered down the stairs carrying her, I almost stumbled when I got another huge surprise. My best friend Tom had my daughter Kate sitting in his lap! She only wore a swimsuit and was kissing him!

At the same time, both of us angrily shouted; "What are you doing with my daughter!"

I thought, 'Becky is Tom's daughter? NO! NO! This is SO WRONG!'

I put her down and Tom looked at Kate in shock.

Our wives Mary and Donna laughed their asses off. I wondered why they weren't upset, then realized, 'THEY SET US UP!'

Kate ran over and hugged me. "Please don't be mad, daddy. Please?"

Becky explained, "Kate and I are bisexual, and we love each other. We're engaged and want a family. Our wedding is in the fall."

Kate said, "Both of us love kids, and we want babies. Please help us, and be happy for us?"

Kate looked at me with cute, sad, puppy-dog eyes, which always melted my heart. Over five years earlier, the same look had won her a convertible when she turned 17.

Becky was doing the same to Tom.

At the same time both girls sweetly said, "PLEEEESE give my fiancée a baby, Daddy?"

"Anything for you sweetie."

"Anything for my girl."

Both were overjoyed. Tom and I looked at each other awkwardly, as our daughters hugged us and kissed our cheeks.

Donna said, "I assume they told you that until they're both pregnant, Mary and I will be staying in the guest room here? And Tom and Kate will be staying in Kate's old room?"

Our wives would sleep together for weeks, or maybe months? And Tom would screw my little girl, in my house?

Mary looked at me and saw my reluctance. She said, "Since we're all adults, there are just two rules tonight. The bedroom doors stay open, and be as loud as you want."

Donna put a hand up Mary's dress and she acted a little, "UNGH! YEAH! OOOH! SO GOOD! YEAH!" Tom and I were convinced.

Becky was pregnant a month later and gave birth to her wife's half-brother in the spring. I wasn't sad in the least that it took Tom 3 months to put a baby girl in Kate. Listening to him screw my daughter as I fucked his was incredibly naughty and hot!

-

Back in my office, I was astounded that Sam could be stupid enough to crash a half-million-dollar plane, before he even had a pilot's license, but I reluctantly accepted him as a client again.

Tom represented the now single-nutted pickup driver, Craig. Both also sued the owner of the airstrip.

After an entire year of painstaking paperwork and tedious hearings, since he was very much at fault, Craig was required to pay for his own medical bills and repairs to his truck.

For also being greatly at fault, and an idiot, Sam was barred from flying for five years. He had to sell his junked plane for parts, in addition to having a psychiatric evaluation.

The owner of the airfield was required to put up more warning signs, which cost him a few hundred bucks.

We became a naughty and very happy family. We sold both our previous homes, and the hundred grand Tom and I earned finished buying us a six-bedroom house. Any time a baby cries at least two parents or grandparents run to help, and every adult has two or three lovers.

-

12