Colonel of the Lancers Ch. 03

Story Info
Colonel Devon remembers this past.
5.1k words
4.71
4.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 07/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three - Instructions and Memories

Devon was away from the camp for another two weeks and during that time Aisha found that the ground beneath her feet shifted like sand in a breeze. Although the Colonel was away, Madhur has been commanded to remain. He smiled and bowed to his master, as this was what he wanted above all. He had deals to make and money to collect and slaves to sell. Being a natural entrepreneur, he had made sure that all valuable assets from the last battles had found their way to his skilled hands. Pretty girls taken from the rebel camps were to be sold off to traders, at a good profit and other plate jewels and gold were to be sold in the back street handlers and the money deposited in his accounts to the regimental bank, minus one half to be handed over in gold, to his master. Madhur had hoped for a greater prize, but the Colonel had not been forthcoming and had kept the rebel Aisha for himself.

This was a shock and dismay. The Colonel had always shared their conquests and it rankled.

He had been displeased and took out his anger on one of Fatima's camp whores and since returning to regimental quarters had selected the prettiest of the girls, destined for Durbar's back street brothels and houses, and had her installed in his own home on the south wall. There she stood, her eye furtive and looking for an escape.

"You are mine now. The quicker you grasp that reality you easier your life will be." Madhur growled and the girl looked downcast.

"What will you do with me?" The slender pretty-eyed girl asked. In truth, she was more than pretty but the journey had been hard on her. Bundled together with the 'spoils of war' with little food and water and the wandering hands of her captors had been almost too much to bear. The internal cat-fights too had drained her somewhat, as the more worldly women had already formed factions to bully the weaker girls. Madhur had spotted her and made sure she was unmarked and singled out upon arrival at Durbar.

" I will do what I want with you and you would be wise to be grateful. I picked you out and if you displease me, I can send you back. Do you know what is happening to the others in that wagon you arrived in?" Madhur smiled a predatory smile and looked at the girl.

"I know." Her reply was simple but a lie. She feared to know the answer, but Madhur delighted in outlining the fate of the women.

As the Colonel departed in the early morning, robbed of his ardour once again the previous evening by Aisha's skilfulness. She would come to him at the change of sentry, a vision of red. She divest herself of her sari, so he could gaze adoringly at her beauty. Although her firm was slender and toned, her breasts were like ripe pomegranates. When she walked to him, her pubis shone with oil, her pubic hair trimmed but still full. Her perfume robbed him of his senses. She would kiss him, undress him and stroke his prick to such rigidity. Each night she would show her submission to his prick by giving her cunny and arse. He could sustain his stiff more now, but she always coaxed the expulsion of his seed. Last night, she tantalised him further for as he was about to expel his seed, she took his prick in her mouth and sucked his prick and he convulsed into her throat. Each night, she would part and tell him that she was property.

A strange sensation gripped him, as he spurred his grey stallion away from the HQ in the early hours, on the endless patrols or summons from the General Staff, he felt a peculiar sense of satisfaction. A feeling he rarely felt, unless from Dante duels with his subordinates or the recent actions against rebels but now he could add a sexual satisfaction to his sense of well-being. When Aisha impales herself on his manhood, he did not feel the need to abuse her, take her from behind and roughly fuck her. She submitted to

him and him alone.

Colonel Charles Devon was a true English gentleman: a second son of a Lord, courageous, active, dashing and well used to ordering men about on his father's estate. Being the second son, he still carried out duties, bribing maids or occasionally coercing the younger wives of farm labourers to hitch their skirts for him and use up his adolescent arousal. Although often sexually excited, he knew not to

impregnate the unfortunate girls and would often expel himself pm their backsides.

Life was tolerable in his late teens but upon eighteen, a commission would be purchased and off he would go to war.

It was only when an older lady of a neighbouring estate took him under her wing, did he learn what sex was and how would shape him. She taught him power. She was a strong woman, with a dullard of a husband who liked to fuck the fat whores of Harrogate rather than his slender, smaller-breasted wife but she didn't mind.

She chose her men and women much more carefully. She chose men she could mould to satisfy her needs and women to serve her and submit to her bisexuality.

As Charles soon discovered, sex was power. Despite running the estate, managing cotton mills, and being at least outwardly a pillar of society, Lady Celia Somerset liked the riding crop, and she taught the young Charles how to use it on her maids and eventually on others including herself.

It was Charles's 18th birthday, and the farmers, lesser nobles and the neighbourhood estates had been invited to his party, his overly stern father even opened the cellar for the guests and after dancing, a generous meal and parlour games, Charles found himself out in the garden and came across the Lady Celia smoking a long cheroot,

"Your pardon Ma'am, I shall retire indoors and leave you in peace."

"Nonsense young man, sit with me and tell me something about yourself." The woman was older than Charles's usual choice, but she had a certain manner about her. That intriguing look and daring front split riding dress, tantalised him when he saw her ankle and shin in red stockings.

Celia was never coy and enjoyed shocking the polite society she dealt in. "It's my 18th today, Ma'am. I am of age now and soon to take my commission as a Second Lieutenant in the Indian Lancer regiment." Charles couldn't think of much else to say, that would interest the Lady. This woman was nothing like the others in his life.

"Tell me, how many young women have you given a good seeing to?" Lady Celia smiled stubbing out her cheroot.

Determined not to sound gauche in front of this captivating woman, "a few Milady." He smiled under his youth handlebar moustache.

"Oh well, you should try something other than household staff, young Charles!" She replied.

Charles knew a good thing when he saw it and pressed his advantage further,

"I would be grateful for your advice on this matter, Milady." Charles knew nothing of this eccentric, but incredible cigar smoking Lady but she was quick to bring into her world.

"Come and visit me next weekend, I shall send a letter to your father, requesting your visit on some farm business. He dares not refuse me, my estates are ten times the value of father's holdings. I would take your stock advice, as I find myself bereft of good breeding stock."

And so it began.

The following weekend, with his fathers urging and dressed in his Sunday best, Charles rode over to 'Rosieres', Lady Somerset's estate to begin his education.

For such a large house, Lady Somerset had only a small retinue, mainly maids and a formidable but deaf old butler, an outstanding cool and three kitchen maids and two young footmen. Before lunch, Celia Somerset was polite, engaging and although in her forties, still very attractive and with no children.

After lunch, they both retired to her private sitting room and Charles's instruction began.

Upon entering the comfortable panelled room, with a warm fire burning, Lady Celia pulled a tasselled bell rope to summon a maid and then upon entering, Lady Celia turned the key in the door and retook her place on the chaise lounges.

"Alice, the young gentlemen will be staying a few nights, as I instructed you earlier today. Are his rooms ready?"

Alice, a short, slender girl no older than Charles himself, shook her head. Charles regarded her, slight build but noticed that her maid's uniform was tightly fitted. It showed off her figure and more surprisingly her naked backside was completely uncovered.

He glanced at Lady Celica, who winked at him.

"You should submit for punishment: get my riding crop and bend over the chair."

The girl bobbed a perfunctory courtesy and marched quickly to a drawer in a nearby cabinet. Pulling an item

from the drawer, Alice retrieved a stiff black riding crop. Instantly Charles was fascinated with the girl's actions, he watched her return to her mistress and gingerly handed over the crop and then without further instruction, walked to a stout chair and put her hands on it and bent over provocatively. Charles could see her bare buttocks, with the merest hint of black pubic hair that covered her cunny.

"Young man," Lady Celia asked smiling a cat-had-got-the-cream smile, "please discipline my maid, for she has been most remiss!".

She held out the crop and Charles stood; walked over to Lady Celia, took the crop and walked up to the exposed buttocks. The maid looked over her shoulder and tensed herself.

"I have not performed my duties; I expect six of the best!" The maid sighed, already Charles could smell the young woman's cunny perfume in the air. She was getting aroused. He glanced back to Lady Celia,

"Do I strike at her?" He asked, still bewildered.

"Six and only six on her raw buttocks, please." The reply came.

Charles aimed the crop at the tight, tender right buttock and brought it down gingerly.

"No no... lay them on!" Celia tutted.

Charles gritted his teeth and delivered four hard swipes of the crop, two on each buttock.

"Oooooh," the maid cooed, and Charles was struck by the lack of screaming and the unmistakable musky smell of wet cunny,

Lady Celia, urging Charles on, watched her maid's reaction.

She wasn't disappointed.

"Ooh. Thank you Sir" she cooed. With each stroke, leaving a thin red line upon her white flesh, she cooed and wriggled suggestively.

Charles lashed out with the fifth stroke and became aware of two new events: his prick was stiffening alarmingly and even more surprisingly Lady Celia had risen from her seat, walked over to the maid and parted her skirts, to reveal her own naked and hairless cunny. As soon as the last crop stroke marked the reddened buttocks of the maid, Lady Celia grabbed a handful of the maid's hair and pulled it into her cunny. Surprisingly, the maid was not at all shocked by this nor did she struggle, as she gladly lapped at her mistress's sex. Not satisfied yet, Lady Celia looked at Charles,

"Well, what are you waiting for? Put your prick in this little whores' cunny and fuck her."

Without a moment's hesitation, he tugged at his breeches, popping the sturdy buttons, and pulled out his prick. With his left hand, he threaded two fingers into the maid's wet cunny and then put his head at her opening. The maid, sensing the imminent intrusion of her private parts, cooed her anticipation, then spread her legs to give him easier access. Burying his prick into her caused a muffled squeal but Lady Celia held the unfortunate maid's mouth to her sex and demanded she resume her oral pleasuring, despite her mistress's guest rogering her roughly from behind.

In truth, the sex was not prolonged, the maid was young and tight, and Charles was too excited and inexperienced to lengthen the experience but as Lady Celia moaned and then orgasmed onto the maid's face, Charles pulled out of the maid's cunny and sprayed his seed upon her twitching buttocks. Lady Celia watched him and smiled,

"You offer a good load, young Charles!" The maid squeaked her approval and as Lady Celia released her grip on the young maid, she reached back and scooped some of Charles's semen onto her hand and licked it.

"Is his seed delicious?" Lady Celia asked, admiring her little trained slut, to which Alice nodded.

Charles, now the fog of his climax had been lifted, buttoned up his breeches and then watched as Alice straightened up and arranged her livery.

"You had taken your punishment well Alice, now go and wash off the young gentleman's seed and return to your duties. I will see you after dinner in here."

"Yes, Ma'am "Alice gave a small, bob curtesy and left.

"Have some tea sent up!" Lady Celia called after her.

"I suggest you retire to your chamber and rest; I think you should see me again at afternoon tea."

Charles took a few hours to try and work out what had happened and what was expected of him now. He had a bath drawn and took the opportunity to relax. He shaved and dressed in a fresh suit from his luggage.

"What have I gotten myself into?" He smiled at the full-length mirror, his prick twitching in agreement.

By 4 pm, he had joined Lady Celia in her drawing room, dressed in a long multi-coloured robe, and her black hair worn loose, but no sign of the slender maid instead another more buxom one was pouring tea. Charles instinctively knew this maid was not a playmate of Lady Celia, and so once the maid had departed, Charles coughed quietly and turned to Lady Celia,

"Lady Celia, I am compelled to ask..." He began but Lady Celia interrupted,

"I have a myriad of tastes and the money to indulge them. I enjoy the company of men and women but both require a firm hand and discipline. I too, require a firm hand on occasion."

"You? You accept the crop from a servant?" Charles was aghast.

"Oh goodness no, not a servant! However, I do accept both the crop and the stiffened prick from a visiting young gentleman. Alice was most impressed with the size of you."

Charles struggled to sound casual, but his prick was flaccid no longer.

"What of Lord Somerset?" Charles replied.

"My husband has not shared my bed for these past eight years. He resides in his townhouse, in Harrogate in the company of fat whores. I see him only twice a year or when his allowance runs out."

"Then perhaps we might have an opportunity to discuss the matter of the riding crop."

Without a moment's hesitation, Celia pulled at her robe and allowed it to fall open.

Her small breasts were a little hammocked but still pleasing to regard. Each with a small stiffened red currant red nipple. Charles 's prick stiffens as he stood and walked to her.

Her cunny was hairless, and as he approached he saw the telltale signs of new grown. She shaved her pubic hair, another idiosyncratic behaviour, as most women kept a healthy bush of hair.

Charles unbuttoned his breeches, pulled out his prick and offered it to Lady Celia.

"Hit my face with it!" Lady Celia demanded, and Charles accommodated her with two hard taps on her left cheek, but this was not enough.

"I have not been the most gracious of hosts and I need a strong hand to show me the error of my ways." Celia smiled and sat up, her breasts fell, and she cupped them," Spank these disappointing udders and then I will present my backside for a severe spanking. Only when I am reddened sufficiently should you fuck my cunny."

Charles was shocked by her demands, but his ardour was too strong to have any doubts.

After pushing her hand away, he cupped each breast, in turn, and slapped the top of the breasts near each nipple.

"Oh yes, that's right! You must learn that sex is power and how you use that power makes the sex erotic." Celia intoned as she savoured each spank across her breasts. She stood up, bent over the tea table, her breasts hung down, reminding Charles of the Roman statue of infant Romulus and Remus suckling from a she-wolf he had seen once in a book, in a history lesson at Harrow school.

"Spank my backside until it is red raw and only then will you shove your meaty prick in my tight cunny."

Charles arranged himself to one side of her, slipping off his jacket and turning up his cuffs. He reached out and touched Celia's buttocks and felt her quiver under his hand.

"Oh God," she breathed.

Charles raised his hand and spanked her hard on her right buttock.

"Harder, do it harder!" Celia called out.

Charles rained down stroke after stroke upon her swiftly reddened flesh. After more than a dozen merciless spanks, Celia let out a low growling moan and Charles heard the unmistakable sound of water falling into the wooden floor.

Celia shook and her knees buckled as her orgasm struck her and she ejaculated fiercely.

"Oh ..oh fuck oh Charles!" Celia stammered.

With her now distracted, Charles took the opportunity to press his prick to her cunny lips and held her hips.

"Fuck me Charles" Celia begged.

Charles took no time in thrusting into her. Although in her forties, Celia had a good, toned body and as Charles filled her cunny up, he was pleasantly surprised with the tightness of her cunny.

"Oh Charles, you're big!" Celia cooed. Charles wasn't sure of the etiquette for this situation but suddenly, he found the words he wanted to use.

"Beg for my prick!" He growled at her.

As fortune would have it, this was exactly what she wanted to hear.

"Oh Charles, please fill my worthless little cunny with your magnificent prick!"

Charles fucked Celia roughly and upon nearly reaching his orgasm, Celia loudly, orgasmed again as he pulled out his quivering penis and spread his seed all over their buttocks.

"Oh, Master Charles, you've blessed me!" Celia cooed.

Over the course of his two-week stay, Celia introduced Charles to a variety of restraints for Alice, herself and even himself. The sex is the most powerful he had ever felt. He became adept with the riding crop, delivering parallel welts on any buttock that presented itself.

In the final two days, Lady Celia announced that she and Alice would be joining him in bed to teach him about the pleasures of buggery.

Charles had never heard of it and was curious all day and come the evening, in newly purchased second-lieutenant Number One uniform, he sat in the drawing room with a very good brandy digesting a flavoursome meal. Alice, the slender maid was the only servant in the house, as Lady Celia had given the staff their usual second Saturday evening off. Taking the opportunity to play, Alice entered the drawing room, wearing only a leather dog collar.

"Milady asks if you would attend her in her chambers, in your lovely uniform," Alice giggled and skittered over to him and whispered in his ear, "I think you look so dashing in it, sir."

Charles smiled at her and then as she turned around, he gave her a playful slap on her buttocks.

"Oooh sir, you make my cunny wet." She giggled again and skittered off.

He finished his brandy and made his way up to Celia's bedroom. As wandered up the dark wooden staircase and along the gallery, he thought of all the new experiences that he had learned. His almost nightly trysts with Celia. How he had spanked her, cropped her, and then used his manhood in her cunny and mouth. When Alice was in attendance, he had fucked her too. The little maid was always willing to be used by her mistress and himself. He had been taught how to tie the maid to the bedposts and use the riding crop. One evening Celia bade him put his prick into her cunny and then she used a leather toy, which she called a 'dildo' to fuck the squealing maid at the same time.

Charles found that experience very exciting, as he scrutinised her stretched cunny afterwards, the explored her newly opened cunny with three fingers and enjoyed her squealing and wriggling as he stretched her further.

Celia, too, was quite a demanding lover. Charles was in awe of her stamina but acquitted himself well as one night, he tied her to the four-poster bed, having thrashed her mercilessly with his hand, riding crop and a tasselled cord from the drapery, then positioned Alice between her legs and proceeded to fuck Celia's cunny as Alice licked at her and then pull out to all the maid to suck his prick before burying it again into her. He now knew how to tease, lengthen the sexual act, and finally deny his two lovers their respective orgasms and especially Lady Celia, who took malicious delight in making her beg for her climax. One night, Celia was brought to a near climax three times, each time he denied her until she begged him so wholeheartedly that she would give him anything if he made her climax.

12