Colonel of the Lancers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he relented and allowed the poor woman to orgasm after a furiously paced fucking.

As he opened Lady Celia's bed-chamber, he was greeted with the sight of the maid face down at the end of her mistress's bed, her legs spread open and tied to the feet of the bed, her hands also tied. Alice's naked buttocks still livid from both spankings and cropping, were separated to reveal the dark skin of her anus and her now freshly shaved cunny lips.

Both women wore the marks of his hand and the riding crop, even Lady Celia sported the thin bruised of the crop, which left its kiss across her breasts and buttocks. Lady Celia stood by her buttocks, using some salve and rubbing it into the maid's arsehole.

She too, was naked.

"Ah dear Charles do come on in and sample Alice's wears. She has something very special to offer you this evening, something she rarely gives to men."

Charles looked a little taken aback but smiled at the sight of them.

"And that would be?" He asked.

"Her dirty hole, she wants your thick manhood first in her cunny and then in her dirty hole. She wants you to bugger her and give her your seed." Celia smiled, visibly excited and maybe you can have mine too!"

Charles hadn't used a woman in that way before, but the idea intrigued him, and his prick stiffened.

"In uniform?" Charles asked.

"Oh yes." Celia giggled, "I want this bawdy slut buggered by a soldier!"

Alice's cunny was already dripping, as he slid into her. The maid squealed with delight as Charles rammed her. Celia stood close by, offering Charles her breasts to fondle and her nipples to pull. She leaned to kiss him and he would pull out of the maid's cunny to allow her to stroke or lick off the juices from his shaft. As she bent over, Charles would slide two fingers into her Lady Celia's cunny and curl his fingers, in a 'come hither' fashion, and bring on an orgasm.

, as he continued to fuck the maid. With each thrust, Alice squealed,

"Oh sir, put your delicious prick inside me!" Alice's cunny, was wet now as he entered her awash with her ejaculate. Wanting to enjoy both, Charles pulled out and grabbed at Celia's hair and pushed her face into the wet shaved lips of the maid.

"Lick her cunny and spread her buttocks for my prick!" Charles instructed Celia, who was already silly from his invasive fingers and couldn't wait to have her cunny ravaged.

"Oh Charles, use my cunny." Celia shuffled to give Charles easy access to her and immediately began to lick up and down Alice's-soaked sex.

Celia enjoyed the roughest of sex, and Charles knew it. His thrusts were savage and within minutes, Celia squealed as he gave her an orgasm.

"Oh god, you have ruined my cunny! My darling boy!"

Charles, still stiff sought Alice's cunny once again but she strained to look back at him,

"Sir put your prick on my dirty hole! But slowly, as I cannot easily take your huge prick!"

Charles aimed his glans at her dark puckered hole and worked his head into her. Slowly, he pushed it in, although easier than expected having already been lubricated by Lady Celia's tongue and their combined cunny juices that dribbled between the crack between her cunny and anus, he could push himself over halfway in. The maid shook and moaned, but flexed her anal muscles to allow his prick an easier penetration.

"Oh Sir, you have impaled me!" She cooed, panting with effort of taking his penis, "You've filled me up!"

Charles had never felt anything like this before, her back passage had a stranglehold on his prick. He was glad of the lubrication, which made his thrusts easier on the maid, but, truthfully, she was enjoying his prick moving in and out of her rectum. Careful to maintain a slow but rhythmic pace, he fucked her, and she pushed back on him. He pulled out to regard her hole, and found it clean from shit and only reddened but no blood or bleeding.

Celia caught him and looked at her stretched anus,

"Worry not young man, she has expelled her dung and is clean for your prick. Let me show you." With that, she knelt and kissed his prick, and then licked the head.

"Mmmm, it only tastes of her arsehole." Celia smiled.

Charles shivered from the intimate sensations,

"Oh, that feels wonderful." He sighed.

"Then let me be your next fuck. Untie Alice, she has done well tonight and put me in her place!" Celia didn't often indulge her arsehole to a man, but she found herself envying her maid's enjoyment.

After clumsy minutes of untying and retying. Celia was fixed over the bed; her buttocks were spread for him.

Before nudging her dirt hole open, Alice licked and spat generously into her puckered anus and then turned to Charles, looked down at his wilting prick and whispered.

"Let me stiffen you, Sir then please fuck my cunny to make sure Milady is wet enough to have you lubricated to have her dirty hole. I will keep her entertained."

Charles wasn't sure if the maid wanted to have him for her pleasure or to serve her mistress, but Charles let her suck him to his full erect state, then turned her so she stood, bent over in some odd leap-frog stance, and could now lick Celia's anus and finger her cunny, whilst Charles roughly fucked get from behind. The whole room smelled of sex, cunny juice and a stronger scent that Charles could only be the smell of Alice's anus. Charles thought, as he fucked the little maid, that the fragrance was not unpleasant as he first thought and as Alice was wracked with her sudden knee-buckling orgasm, he pulled and slowly pushed into Celia's hole.

"Oh, slowly my stallion, this is not my cunny and not used to such size or rough treatment! This is my dirty hole, be gentle with me."

Charles did his best, his pace was slow but Celia was tighter than Alice's and gripped him harshly, also his arousal was being stoked by Alice licking his ball sack, licking his own puckered dirty hole and then as he pulled out of Celia to regard her stretched anus, Alice would pounce on his prick and suck it.

He didn't last more than ten more frantic minutes it was until he had Celia, squealing and panting having orgasms and Alice finally ducking his she from his prick.

Only when Celia had been instantly freed from the ropes and sat on her dressing chair sipping from a bottle of brandy did she speak?

"You violated both of us this evening, young Lieutenant but not a word shall leave your lips. This night was special and not to be repeated. The education I have given you will last a lifetime. You would do well to remember them as you go out into the wide world. Now, I am exhausted. Back to your rooms, sit and I will see you off after breakfast. Alice, escort our heroic soldier to his bed and rouse me at eight o'clock, tomorrow."

With that dismissal, the still-naked Alice took Charles back through the dark hallways to his bedchamber.

Opening his door and waiting for Charles to enter, she then closed the door but remained in the room.

Alice wanted something for herself.

Earlier in the week, Alice was always in attendance with Celia whenever they had sex, never on her own. Now the maid, stood seemingly unsure of what to say next. Then she plucked up the courage to speak,

"Sir, Milady will rest now til the morning, so my duty to her is to be done for the night but if I can help you at all?"

The implication was clear, as one hand brushed across her chest fingering her right erect red currant red nipple and her left drifted down to her hairless little cunny.

Charles watched her, his prick stirred once again and then beckoned her over.

"Undress me." He instructed and once he was naked, he pulled her close to him. He was a good few inches taller than the slender maid, which gave him an advantage over her. He pulled Alice to the bed, pushed her back onto the thick eiderdown, pushed her legs apart and buried his face on her cunny lips.

Giving Celia his mouth and tongue, so Celia told him, was called cunnilingus and Charles had learned the skills with enthusiasm. Although it was primarily to dampen the cunny for his cock, he hadn't felt it important enough to spend any time to bring Alice to climax, she was of course a mere servant. Once she was wet enough, he thrust into the poor maid, without finesse but that didn't seem to bother Alice. She cooed quietly, as he ravaged her. Charles grasped at her small, upturned breasts and sucked on her nipples as his thrusts became stronger. Alice encouraged him with squeals and moans,

"Oh, sir you're the best fuck, I've ever had!" Alice sighed.

On the dusty road from Durbar, Colonel Devon was roused from his reverie as a dispatch rider approached with fresh orders.

End of Chapter Three.

12