Coloring Outside The Lines Again

Story Info
Wife reveals more of her dominant side to her husband.
2.4k words
4.27
19.8k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings all; in my stories my characters exist in my head, but there might be real life inspirations for some of them. Who knows?

I'm back again with another story. This is a follow-up to Coloring Outside The Lines, in which my wife convinced me to go to a mixer for bisexual swingers where I met a man who fucked me in the ass.

~~

Good morning baby," my wife said sweetly as she scooted close to me.

"Morning," I mumbled groggily when I felt her hand slide along my side, then around to where she could caress my chest. At the same time I felt her soft breasts press against my back, and the head of her dick touch my ass.

"I see you're up," I teased.

"Mmmm hmmm, I have morning wood," she said sensually.

She puts on her strapon when she's in the mood for topping me. I moaned softly to let her know that I was interested.

"How's your bootyhole?" she asked me. "Is it still sore from the pounding that guy gave it at the bisexual mixer the other night?"

"It's still a little tender, but it'll be alright," I answered and smiled sheepishly because I'm still a little uncomfortable about the implications to our marriage of my having allowed a man to fuck me.

"When I asked you about it that night you said his dick wasn't too big for you," she reminded me with a questioning tone.

"It wasn't," I replied honestly. "The head was pretty thick though, that's what made me sore."

"Been there done that," she responded. "But it was my pussy that was stretched, not my ass."

"Oh really," I said while looking over my shoulder at her.

"I dated a guy for a minute whose dick was too thick for me," she explained. "I took all of it, but I was sore for days afterwards, so I let him go after fucking him twice."

"I still can't believe you're into all of this," I said as she pressed her entire body against mine and raked her fingertips over my stomach.

"Why not?" she asked with a smirk.

"You were so prim and proper when I met you that's why," I teased her.

"That just goes to show that it's possible to be adventurous and still be a lady. I've always been into roleplaying," she said as she rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Really?" I responded, and I was genuinely surprised.

"Yep. I found out that I liked it when me and three of my girlfriends played husband and wife during sleepovers when we were fourteen. We pretended we were husbands and wives in bed.

"Let me guess, you were one of the husbands."

"How'd you figure that out?" she asked playfully.

"Lucky guess I suppose... Um, not to sound creepy, but what did you and your girlfriends do?"

She giggled before saying, "You can't ask what a group of fourteen year old girls did without sounding creepy."

"Whatever," I replied dismissively.

"I hate to disappoint you, but all that happened was we kissed with our mouths closed and dryhumped each other with our panties on... I'll be honest with you though, when I got on top of the girl that pretended to be my wife my pussy would get wet when I hunched on her.

"Is that why you'd hump on me like a mutt sometimes?"

"Uh huh," she replied.

"Hm, I thought you were just being silly,"

"I was pretending to be joking so that I could play it off if you'd gotten upset. I hunched on other guys I dated too; they'd laugh it off when I'd straddle their leg, but when I hugged them from behind and humped their ass they made me stop. You were the first one to let me grind on your butt as much as I wanted.

I rolled onto my back and saw that she was looking at me with a serious expression on her face as she spoke. "When I saw how passive you became while I was hunching on you, especially when I did it to your ass I realized it was doing something for you. I decided to hunch you from behind when we were in bed and you got the biggest hardon I'd seen you with... I didn't know your dick could get that big.

"For a second there I thought you might be a sissy?"

"You did?" I asked while looking into her eyes.

"Yep, but then I thought about how much you seemed to love my pussy," she stated and then laughed happily.

"Haha," I laughed too.

Then she rubbed the length of my arm before saying, "That's when I began to wonder what it'd be like to actually fuck you. So I did some research on straight men who like anal play, and that's how I found out about pegging.

"Pegging," I repeated questioningly.

"Yeah right; as if you don't know what it is," she teased. "Judging from your reaction to me hunching on you, don't try to pretend that you never thought about getting fucked in the ass."

"Ahem," I cleared my throat trying to suppress the guilty look on my face.

"I just didn't know it was called pegging," I allowed.

"Mmmm hmm," she responded with a smirk. "Anyway, the sites I found on the interwebs had pictures and videos of women fucking men with strapon dildos. That was my eureka moment. I couldn't stop thinking about it and finally ordered the blue feeldoe.

"My pussy was wet from the moment I clicked send on the toy company's website until it arrived. When I put it on, looked in the mirror and saw it poking out from between my legs I felt more aggressive. That's why I had the nerve to tell you that I was going to fuck you when I wore it to bed the first time."

She stopped talking and teased my earlobe and neck with her lips tongue and teeth then said, "Mmmm, you like it when I play with your nipples don't you," as she pinched and pulled on them some.

After a moment of teasing them her hand began to make its way down my belly toward my dick. It was already hard and pre-cum was flowing out of it when she rubbed her fingers over my pubes before cupping my balls and kneading them.

"I love how hard it gets when I wear my strapon," she stated after grasping my hard dick and gently pumping it a few times.

"You're leaking aren't you," she commented when she felt my slimy goo leaking out of it.

"I bet your booty is ready to get fucked," she added then she moved her hand between my legs and found my asshole.

After massaging it for a few seconds she let go of me and reached for the lube. I rolled onto my side into my favorite position to take her she-cock. She spread my ass-cheeks and smeared the slippery stuff on my hole, then worked first one then two fingers through my inner ring before replacing them with the head of her cock.

She pegs me often and my ass can handle her she-cock easily, but as soon as the head started to enter my inner ring I noticed that it was a tighter fit than usual. I already love love love how it feels the first time her she-cock goes into my asshole, but when I felt the extra girth my dick throbbed involuntarily.

She went back to giving attention to my ear and neck with her mouth as she pumped her realistic dildo in and out of my asshole with a smooth rhythm. The sensation caused by the stretching of my inner sphincter and the head of her dildo pressing against my prostate felt glorious. But the reason I was moaning and groaning was from the feeling of being dominated every time her hips slammed against my ass and her she-cock plunged into my asshole.

She put it to me good for a few minutes and the big bulb on the feeldoe that was inside her pussy soon had her building toward her peak as well. When she grasped both of my hips and started fucking me with short powerful thrusts the pressure in my nuts built to critical mass. After a couple of moments of her strong fucking I groaned to let her know that I was close to cuming. She tightened her grip and started fucking me even harder which made me grunt like a bull moose. The way I was carrying on made her hump frantically until her body spasmed from her own orgasm and I came without my dick being touched

We laid there panting for air for a few minutes as we recovered from the intensity of our orgasms. She got up first and headed to the bathroom to wash her cock and I went to the water closet shortly afterwards. She was rinsing the soapy water off of the strapon harness when I joined her at the vanity moments later. That's when I saw the black feeldoe dildo.

"So that's why I felt so full," I said when I saw it. "That's not the same dildo you normally use."

"Nope, the black one is thicker than the blue one," she explained with a grin, "I wanted to step-up my game a little bit." Then she giggled.

"It's pretty thick," I said as both a comment to her and as a general acknowledgment of its girth.

"Should I stick to using the smaller one on you?" she asked sounding concerned.

"No, it's fine," I replied.

"Size queen," she said, teasing me.

"Speak for yourself," I said. "On this one that part of it that goes inside of you is longer and thicker than my dick." Then I raised an eyebrow at her.

"I'm not a size queen either," she said as she struck a pose with one hand on her hip and her head tilted to the side. "I'm well pleased and satisfied with that little guy right there."

"Women always tell their men that," I said dismissively before brushing my teeth.

"Whatever," she replied. "Just because men are superficial doesn't mean women have to be."

I had to admit that she had a point, which I acknowledge by grunting, then spat the frothy glob of toothpaste into the sink.

"Besides, you already know from your experience with the blue feeldoe that a smaller dick can be satisfying if it's used right."

"That's true," I acknowledged.

"And you use yours quite well, thank you very much," she assured me.

"Thank you, but a bigger one feels different," I countered.

"That's fair," she acknowledged as she left the bathroom to put the toy in the bottom drawer of her nightstand, then she put on her packing cock.

I set about washing my backdoor to clean away the lube.

"So how does my strapon compare to the real deal, now that you've let a man fuck you?" she asked.

"Both have their good points," I said to her truthfully, as I walked back into the bedroom and put on my lounge set.

"I think I know what you mean, but explain it to me anyway," she requested.

"Okay," I replied to her... "Let's eat. Whose turn is it to make breakfast?"

"Yours...," she replied.

I gave her a side-eye look as I was pretty sure it was her turn, but I didn't argue the point.

"You pegging me is more satisfying emotionally than a random man fucking me with his dick, because you're my wife," I stated, getting back to the previous topic. "Physically it's about the same... both dicks massage my prostate."

"There is one other thing though," I said hesitantly as I started breakfast.

"What is it?" she asked as she started the coffee maker.

"Do you still think I'm straight, now that I've had sex with a man?"

"Do you?" she countered.

"Yes," I replied honestly.

"Then I think you are too," she said reassuringly.

"You do?" I responded with a questioning tone in my voice.

"Of course," she replied.

I then looked into her eyes and added, "But I liked being taken aggressively by someone stronger than me."

"I've played with a girl before for basically the same reason, except that I was the dominant one, and I'm straight," she said, surprising me.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I told you that I liked being the one on top when I played with my girlfriend."

"Right" I acknowledged.

"Well, the summer after I graduated from high school."

I arched an eyebrow at her.

"She was one of the girlfs from the sleepovers. "The two of us were always husband and wife.

"Okay," I replied. My interest was obvious and from the look on her face I think she was happy to be telling me her secret.

"So what happen was," she said with a mischievous smile. "There had been sexual tension between us every since we dryhumped, but we were too scared of how the other person would respond so we didn't do anything about it until the summer after we graduated. Of course I was eightteen by then... this is Literotica after all.

Anyways, my parents allowed me to drink wine when I was at home. One day she came over and we drank some wine, then we ended up kissing and I started dry-humping her. After a few minutes of that our clothes came off and I ended up on top of her fucking her pussy with mine.

"After rubbing our clits together we ate each other out."

"I had no idea you'd eaten pussy," I said as the surprises kept coming. "I never thought it was your thing."

"It's not, I was curious and I'm so happy that I satisfied it," she stated happily.

"Would you eat pussy again?"

"Possibly. I wouldn't go looking for it, but if it were a situation where you and I were involved I'd do it."

"Hm, is that so?"

"Yes sir."

"Serve yourself," I said as I sat the food on the table.

"Mmmm, it looks delicious thank you."

"You're welcome," I said, acknowledging her as I joined her at the table.

"This is good baby," she said after eating some of it. "Anyway," she continued. "I have another idea."

"Dare I ask?" I said as I arched an eyebrow.

"There's another mixer coming up... They're going to have a gloryhole," she announced, then she grinned mischievously.