Colour Me Happy Ch. 12

Story Info
Stephen has dinner with Helen and her husband.
4k words
4.52
5.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 12.

Continuing story of Stephen who sees emotions as vivid colour. In this chapter Stephen heads over to dinner with Helen and her husband.

Quick note, thankyou for your comments and thoughts both positive and negative. One comment on chapter 11 concerned Stephen and his Dad getting busy and at least one reader thought the building up of the bi/incest theme was not on-point. This is a matter of taste and people will enjoy different types of content, however the primary theme is mind-control, so the whole bi/incest thing may not be well placed. What do you think? Leave comments!

All characters are over 18 years of age

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke the smell of sex was still thick in the air, Jen was still naked and covered with only a thin bed sheet. Lying on her side I could see the lithe form of her body. She really is a beautiful woman. I lifted the sheet to sneak a look at her tight little ass. Her aura was green with tinges of yellow. I played with it moving the green and yellow around careful not to touch her physically and wake her up.

I would push the aura into Jen then allow it to seep out and push it in again, each time she would mew and occasionally sigh. I separated the yellow light from the green and slowly pushed it into her in a mellow sort of way. It drifted out of her again this time with more volume. I alternately pushed the green into her again, then switched back to the yellow. Each time her aura throbbed with greater intensity.

Jen rolled to her back and a hand drifted to her pussy. She still appeared to be asleep while she widened her knees and fondled herself. It was a beautiful sight. I leaned forward an inhaled her sweet scent. As I drew an inward breath I could not help myself and licked at her folds. That contact woke her up.

"Mmmmm," she mewed, "That's a nice way to be woken up."

"I'm glad you like it," I replied licking her hole again and nudging clit with my nose.

The musky scent of her pussy was intoxicating.

I continued licking her pussy, occasionally rimming her anus or dipping my tongue into her hot hole, then sucking or nipping her engorged clit. It was a slow and mellow face fuck, quite the contrast to the intense orgasm I gave her last night.

I slowly let the urgency build within her. Sucking her clit and pushing the yellow and green light easily into her. Each time it returned it was more intense, matching her excited state. Slowly it continued to build, then accelerate as her orgasm approached. Jen widened her legs offering me her sole as I ministered to her beautiful sloppy cunt. Her hips started gyrating backwards and forward in her familiar fucking motion.

All at once her orgasm hit. I held her in that state for a minute. Jen placed her hand at the back of my head forcefully fucking my face and mashing her clit against my lips tongue and nose. I jammed a couple of fingers in her ass as she hit her high. She screamed in ecstasy.

"God yes," she cried, "My ass. My ass. Yes!"

I slowly withdrew, allowing the flux to ebb out and Jen's orgasm to cease. Slowly she came back to life.

"You are the best lover in the world, I'm sure of it," she said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I replied.

I kissed her gently and left to get a shower and head off to the mall. It was Saturday and tonight was the night I was going to meet Helen and her husband James for dinner and if things go well for a threesome.

Let me explain - early on when I was first coming to terms with the yellow fog, I lacked knowhow and certainly any form of control. Helen & I were working back late and the flux, seemingly of it's own accord went into an uncontrollable frenzy. Helen gave me an incredible blow job and fucked her like a man possessed. In a fit of post coital remorse, Helen became very concerned that her husband would notice her well fucked pussy. So to make our dalliance less obvious, I wound up buying her a dildo, which she used as part of a plan to disguise her swollen, stretched and dripping pussy. Long story short, this ultimately led them to an incredible fuck session and Helen and her husband entertaining the prospect of a threesome. Only thing is I'm not supposed to know any of this, so I'll need to wait until I'm asked. With my new-found control, I was sure that I could give it a nudge in the right direction.

I went to the mall, bought a small gift for Helen and a bottle of wine to have with dinner. Mom, Dad and Jen were out when I got back home, although I suspect not together. I spent the rest of the day playing video games. I was about 5:00pm when I decided to have a shower and then make my way to Helen's place. Just as I was leaving Mom and Dad returned home. I barely had time to let them know I was going out as I rushed out the door.

I arrived at Helen's place at about 6:30pm and knocked on the front door. Helen answered, and I had to draw a deep breath when I saw her. I liked what I saw. She was wearing a tight fitting top that showed heaps of cleavage. She has big natural tits that were sagging underneath her top, but her nipples where already hard, poking out about half an inch and on full display. She definitely forgot the bra. She also wore a form fitting skirt which reached mid-thigh. Let's just say it was not something Helen would usually wear to work. She invited me in and as I passed her in the doorway she leaned in for a kiss on the cheek.

As I reciprocated, she whispered, "I'm not wearing panties."

My cock stiffened immediately. It seemed Helen at least had not changed her mind.

We passed though the house on our way to the back patio where James was seated outside. A blue and purple haze drifted off James. "Oh oh," I thought, I've seen this before. Dislike, no doubt fuelled by jealousy and anxiety.

Helen introduced me as her work colleague, and James clutched my hand. As we shook hands, he squeezed in a bone crushing move. Yes OK, I thought to myself, I know you're the alpha. My shocked expression was returned with a satisfied look as James realised he'd got the better of me.

"Can I get you a beer Stephen?" James asked.

"Sure," I said flexing then rubbing my hand, "That would be great."

I turned to Helen and said, "You sure look good tonight Helen, I hope you don't mind me saying so James."

James reached over grabbed a hand full of Helen's large ass, "Of course not Stephen, I know how lucky I am," he said.

"This evening might be a mistake," I thought. I already wanted to turn around and I get out of the place. Helen and I made eye contact. A silent exchange, and a clear statement of the awkwardness that seemed to come from nowhere but now threatened what might have been a great night.

"I dress all prim and proper all week at work, on the weekend I like to relax," responded Helen weakly.

James handed me a beer and took my wine I was carrying to chill in the fridge. "Hmm," he grumbled examining the bottle and turning it over, "yes I've heard of this drop, Chateaux Cardboard is it?" he went on laughing at his own joke.

What douche. I really had to make an excuse and get out of here.

"Hope you like BBQ Stephen," James said, "Are you hungry? I've got half a cow here."

"I'm sure you have," I thought, but responded, "Absolutely famished, thanks James, I love a good BBQ. Happy to eat whenever you like, you know, when in Rome," I replied smiling my best fake smile.

"Good then," James said. "I'll fire her up."

There was no escaping before dinner now, I would have to eat before making an excuse to leave.

James proceeded to cremate a perfectly good stake, threw it on a plate and handed it to me.

"An animal died for this," I thought.

Helen made a respectable salad that provided some moisture to relieve the dryness of the meat.

There was not a lot of discussion over dinner, except for the occasional barb from James. I helped Helen carry the used dishes back to the kitchen. James on the other hand didn't move his lazy ass.

"You'll make someone a good wife one day Stephen," James snorted.

I had just about had enough of this douche, and thought to myself "I know who would make a good wife."

Then I had a light bulb moment while following Helen shapely ass into the kitchen. She took them from me and bent over the dish washer. Her top drooped open and I got a flash of her fantastic floppy tits. My cock stiffened slightly. Helen's fog was blue and orange. I swept it away as she was just looking up when she caught sight of the chubby forming in my jeans. Just a sliver of yellow mist appeared. Ceasing my opportunity, I pushed it back into Helen before it returned again weakly. I grabbed it again, redirecting the energy. This time it returned stronger.

Helen rose from the dishwasher, and turned towards a high cupboard to put away the cooking oil. Standing on her toes, I was greeted with a great view of her ass cheeks as her short skirt rode up her thigh.

I moved in behind her, "let me help you with that," I said, taking the bottle in one hand, and a hand full of ass in the other.

All at once the yellow light flashed out of Helen. Before I could react it hit me in the chest, then flashed back to Helen before I could once again exert a level of control. This time when it emerged, I pushed it back into her again. Stronger and stronger the light danced between us. Helen sighed and back still to me, edged backwards and rubbed her ass on my stiffening cock. I shelfed the oil and still with one hand on her ass, I placed the other on het tit, giving it a firm squeeze. I inhaled her scent finding it intoxicating, and planted kisses along her neck to behind her ear.

I knew from the intense yellow glow that she was now wet and horny. I could fuck her right here in the kitchen if I wanted to, right under James' nose, but I had other ideas. Breaking off our embrace I stepped back, she turned around to face me with a wild look in her eye.

"Actually Stephen," she said drawing a breath, "I could use some help in the bath room."

I think I had an understanding of the type of "help" she might be looking for.

"No," I said, "It would be rude to leave James outside all on his own. We should really get back."

"No, he'll only spoil it, I can be quick," Helen replied stepping towards me.

Just then James caught my eye from the doorway, draining the last of his beer he called out.

"Stephen, be a good woman and get me another beer."

I smiled to myself, "Sure James," I called back.

Looking back towards Helen I said, "I sure things will turn out well. Have faith."

I grabbed a beer and headed back outside, Helen reluctantly following, but with a health yellow glow about her.

Helen and I returned to the patio where some garden furniture was arranged. We sat down with James sitting adjacent to me and Helen sitting opposite. Her tits moved inside her blouse like a couple of playful puppies, and from the angles we were seated at I got a good view of her thighs but couldn't quite see her pussy. We fell into some small talk about work and such like. All the while the yellow fog was thick in the air dancing around. I played with it, pushing it back and forth, keeping Helen on a simmer. Excitement was definitely building.

We settled into a comfortable conversation; the yellow fog gave away the sexual tension. I would move it around pushing a little here and there. The fog grew progressively. We had a couple more beers and we were certainly getting a buzz on.

I pushed the fog into James and held it there, I could see his cock firming up underneath his trousers.

"So Stephen, do you have a girlfriend?" he asked.

"Not at the moment, I have to say I've gone off the girls my age, they all seem to be too much hard work, frankly I'm looking for a little release without all the hassle."

"Really?" James replied, "tell me about your ideal woman then," he continued.

"Look no further James," I replied indicating Helen, punctuating the remark by jamming the fog into both Helen and James.

Helen unconsciously uncrossed and recrossed her legs, affording both James and I, a momentary but clear view of her pussy. My cock firmed up at the sight. James and I exchanged glances. He knew that I saw his wife's gash, and that I apparently liked it. James was engulfed in a haze yellow then giving way to purple. His expression changed to one of menace.

I immediately took action, sweeping the purple away and gathering the yellow fog bouncing between the pair and growing its intensity.

Looking at James, but addressing Helen I said, "You have a lovely pussy Helen can I see it again?"

At the same time, I jammed a spheres of yellow and green light into James. His facial expression softened. Helen taking this as permission, again uncrossed and opened her legs for me to take a long look at her open and very fuckable cunt.

Pushing more yellow fog into James, I could see his cock stiffening further in his trousers.

"Helen," I said, "Why don't you show me how much you love James."

Helen rose from here chair and moved between James and I, she bent over to kiss her husband. As she bent over her skirt rode up a little assisted by James' hand riding up the back of her leg and under her skirt. I liked the view. My eyes were glued to her ass. James pulled her down so that she was bending down between his legs.

I couldn't take my eyes of her ass which came into full view. Helen assumed a bent over position, straight back and legs unbent at the knees and perhaps a shoulder width apart. She made sure she gave me a good view of her asshole and pussy. The sound of slurping noises got my attention, and I looked up to see that Helen had freed James' cock and was sucking on it.

A strong yellow flux was now moving freely between all three of us. Occasionally James would glance in my direction and the purple have would begin building. I quickly dissipated the negative forces, replacing them with green positive energy and yellow horniness.

James looked over and watched me staring straight at his wife spread ass cheeks, "Like the view?"

"Yeah," I chocked back.

"You can touch her if you want," he said.

I stood up. James had lifted Helen's skirt completely, offering me his wife.

Moving behind Helen, lifting up her skirt and fully exposing her ass, at the same time I undid my fly and unleashed my throbbing cock. I rubbed my cock between her ass cheeks while James watched. I quickly jammed some yellow fog into his chest, while pushing my cock deep into Helen's pussy.

James drew breath, his eyes widening.

"Yeah slut, do you like your boy cock," he said to Helen.

I pushed the yellow fog into her ass, and pressed deeper into her folds.

Raising her head off James' cock she looked back and said, "Fuck me hard."

I withdrew my cock from Helen's dripping pussy and shoved it into her ass.

"God yeah," Helen screamed half in pain, half in pleasure, "I need lube."

I gave her a couple of good shoves burying my cock 3 or 4 inches into her ass, then withdrew. I took a moment to shuck off my clothes. James took my lead and also started getting undressed without his cock ever leaving Helen's hot mouth.

Helen lifted her skirt around her waist and said to James and I, "I want both my holes fucked at the same time."

With that she mounted James and buried him deep in her pussy. I leaned forward and spat on her ass to provide more lubrication before pointing my cock back at her ass. Pressing forward I engaged my cock back in her hole. She was tight and not well lubed. Regardless, I pushed forward, burying my cock a good 4 or 5 inches. Which each thrust I pressed the yellow fog into Helen, overriding the pain with intense pleasure. I could fee James' pumping cock through the thin wall between her cunt and ass.

Our cocks were like iron bars hammering her beaten up pussy and ass. In time we got into a synchronized motion pumping in unison.

Even with the intense yellow light the friction of Helens ass was becoming uncomfortable.

"It's hurting, I really need some lube," Helen moaned.

I pulled out of her ass, and moved closer to James, pointed my cock at his face and said, "Well cuck boy, you heard the slut, lube up my cock."

It took a moment for James to register the request, at which point a blue and purple haze of anxiety and anger started flowing rapidly. I dissipated the building purple aura, pushed my cock towards his face again and jammed an intense yellow sphere into his chest. At the same time, I lifted Helen's head so she could witness the event, while also pushing a stream of intense yellow light into her

"Go on lube up his cock," Helen said.

"Taste her ass juice cuck boy," I taunted and baited to get a rise, at the same time jamming more intense light into him.

A tidal wave of horniness hit him. It was clearly too much, James leaned forward, opened his mouth and engulphed my cock.

I grabbed his head and forced my cock to the back of his throat. He was at the point of retching before I pulled back, my cock positively dripping with saliva. I again lined up Helen's ass and jammed it in. I shoved another intense yellow beam into each of them. Punctuating each shove and thrust with a taunt.

"Slut," I teased, "You have a tight ass, although not a tight as when I fucked it last week."

With each word I gave another shove.

I wanted to cum, pulling out again I offered my cock to James again. This time he opened his mouth willingly and sucked hard on my cock. I pulled back a blew my load in his face and open mouth. Helen witnessed the show, eyes wide and speechless. I gathered up all of the yellow light robbing James, jamming it into Helen. I held her there in an intense series of orgasms each more powerful than the last. Helen spasmed before no longer being able to retain control and squirted a long stream drenching James in her juice.

When she was spent I dissipated the yellow fog.

Without the stimulation of the fog James softened.

"Can't you cum Cucky?" I asked James.

He looked at me and his deflating cock, "uhh, emm," he didn't or couldn't respond.

"Do you think you need more stimulation James," I asked, but knowing full well the reason he was soft, "how about my cock, do you like my cock James?"

I pointed my cock back towards him, as the same time returning some yellow light, Helen was watching intently, waiting for the inevitable Alpha response. Instead, his cock stiffened a little.

"He does like my cock Helen, look he is stiffening."

"How much do you like my cock James? Did you like sucking it?"

His cock stiffened at the thought, but he couldn't bring himself to say it. Helen and I exchanged glances, and she raised her eyebrows in acknowledgement.

"How about your ass James, would you like to take a big cock in the ass James?"

I jammed more light into his cock and balls. He stiffed completely; each vein protruding boldly.

Helen drew a sharp intake of breath, "do you want to be fucked in the ass honey?"

James looked at me, and without a word bent over and offered me his ass. Helen disappeared momentarily, returning with the lube and applied a liberal quantity to his ass and my cock.

"James, I can't believe you are doing this, it's so hot," she said.

I rubbed my cock head against his tight virgin hole, pushing light as I did so. James associating the horniness with the probing of my cock began to push back of his own accord.

Helen was wide eyed, "he really does love this."

I pushed forward, letting him take head of my cock, I dulled his pain and pushed hard on the yellow light.

"Oh my god!," James cried, pushing back hard trying to get more, and trying to get off.

I gave him what he wanted fast and hard. Helen looked on in awe as I sawed in and out of her husband. His cock and balls swinging violently with every one of my thrusts. It all became too much for James and he shot off his load. Helen stood open mouthed, watching me unceremoniously take his cherry, pumping him and grinding his body into the furniture laden and dripping in his own cum.

12