Colour Me Happy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"James, where shall I cum?" I asked.

"In my ass, cum in my ass," he replied.

"Helen?" I asked.

"You heard him," she replied, staring in disbelief at the unfolding scene playing out for her benefit, a hand wandering down to strum her clit.

I went hard at it, feeling my load heavy in my balls and ready to blow. Three more pumps and I came, pulling out slightly so cum would be clearly visible as I withdrew. I emptied my balls and pulled out. My hands spreading his cheeks to give Helen a good view of what her husband got. I pushed an intense yellow light into both James and Helen and both came hard again one last time. James collapsed face down.

"I think my job here is done," I smart assed.

Getting dressed and gathering my things, I left Helen and James to make of it what they would.

No sooner than I closed the door behind me, I had an intense feeling of remorse. No question James was an asshole, but I shouldn't have manipulated him like that. But it was too late to cry over spilt milk now. I made my decision motivated by a dark desire to teach him a lesson. I'm not sure whether James always had a deep seated bi-desire, or whether I had altered him at a fundamental level. I would need to live myself in any event. Silently I made a vow only to use my skills to enhance pre-existing traits of consenting adults and never again to push my own will uninvited. I went home, and grabbed a much need shower before going to bed.

Next chapter Stephen decides on a change of career.

12