Colour Me Happy Ch. 21

Story Info
Stephen & Tess have a disturbing encounter.
3.2k words
4.72
1.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 21

This is the story of Stephen who can see peoples emotional state as a colour. Stephen & Tess have a disturbing encounter.

All character are over 18 years of age.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the events of the afternoon the sexual tension dissipated somewhat. Mom and Jane spent time in deep conversation and hushed tones. Every now they would look up and catch my eye. Dad and Uncle John spent time on the patio. I could see there was some stress in the flux surrounding them.

I took the lull in group activities as an opportunity to catch up, one on one with Tess. We had quite a bit more to discuss about the flux, plus I really wanted to get to know her much better if you know what I mean.

"Tess," I said, "these guys are busy, I'd really like to catch up for a bit, may be see where we could get to with this? Charlie? Jen? Want to join?"

They all acknowledged the suggestion, and we made a bee line for my bedroom, a quiet place where we could talk privately.

Charlie closed the door after we entered, "That was a classic, I nearly fell over laughing at the disbelief in their eyes when they couldn't get it up. Then BOOM!", he said laughing anew.

We all took a brief moment; Jen fell face first onto my bed burying her face in the pillow in a fit of giggles.

"Geez!" she said when she managed to resurface, tears streaming down her red face as she relived the scene, then "No! Can't do it!", and she fell again face first into the pillow and continues giggling like a child.

This set us all off again laughing heavily. Finally, she was able to collect herself, drawing a deep breath, "Best visit ever! Never going to live this one down".

"OK, OK!", said Tess, her smile nearly splitting her face, "Stephen let's go."

"Right! I want to talk about 'The Matrix'."

"I take it we are not talking about the movie?", Charlie asked rhetorically.

"No," Tess and I answered in unison.

I continued, "We explained about our time in the Matrix not long after you got here. Tess was mucking about trying to get us all steamed up..."

"Sorry." Tess interrupted.

"... when we made eye contact we sort of connected. It was like being in the Matrix movie, you know where Neo is introduced to the training programme. Anyway, it seemed for an instant we were totally alone and completely connected as if we were one. All of our thoughts and memories seemed like they were instantly exchanged. What seemed like minutes or hours took place in a fraction of a second and no one else was aware it had even taken place."

"Wow!" Jen exclaimed.

"I think we should connect again, this time though we can have Jen and Charlie keep track of time and observe us, we can explore a little and see what we can learn, Stephen what do you think? Should we give it a try?" asked Tess.

"Good idea, First let's repeat the experiment, and see if we can make it happen on demand, do we need to look into each other's eyes to connect? Can we do it remotely? Is the link stronger if we are together or touching?"

"These are all good suggestions, let's do it, are you Charlie and Jen ok to observe?"

"Sure," replied Jen, "but if something happens, we are going to have to play it completely by ear."

"Well, nothing untoward has happened yet, so I'm not expecting anything," I added.

"Yeah well, I guess there is nothing untoward in fucking your sister, your mother, your father's ass, your boss, your boss' husbands ass, and not to mention watching your father fuck your mother and your sister", Jen said with an eye roll.

"Well, there was that I guess," I mumbled sheepishly.

"Mere details! Sacrifice is needed in the pursuit of knowledge!" responded Tess, "OK, are we ready?"

"Sure, let's give it a go."

Tess and I turned to face each other standing apart and looked into each other's eyes.

A few seconds passed when Charlie looks over to Jen, "Are they doing it?"

Tess looks at him with a raised eyebrow then completed the expression with a roll of her eyes.

"I guess not then," Jen added.

"Ok, well, that didn't work", I said stating the obvious.

"It's not like you two get lost in each other eyes every time you glance at one another", Jen added.

"Hmm, that's true," injected Tess, "What were we doing when it happened?"

"We both had hold of the flux, you were pushing into me and I was resisting, let's try that," I suggested.

Yellow fog was abundant. Both Tess and I sought control, at first nothing much was happening, then as we pushed and pulled, the flux started to coalesce becoming smaller, tighter and growing more brightly. All at once light gushed forward temporarily blinded me, then retracted leaving us alone in the white room and completely connected.

"That's it!" Tess thought out loud.

I mentally gave her a thumbs up.

"OK, let's count out 60 seconds and see how time passes in the real world," I thought in her direction.

I started counting in our mind, I was observing Tess and she me. I hadn't noticed before but we both appeared like we were wearing white jumpsuits.

"Very odd, we are not dressed the way we were in the real world", thought Tess.

I couldn't help but noticed how the top of Tess' jump suit zipped up just enough to hold her small but delightful tits together, affording me a generous view of her cleavage. With the connection we were experiencing she was immediately aware of my gaze. My imaginary cock strained against my imaginary jumpsuit. Tess noticed causing a flush of moisture to hit her pussy. In our joined state there were no secrets.

Tess moved closed then, reaching out and running her hand over my straining loin and eliciting the thought equivalent of a low growl. The connection reflecting back the pleasure into her own mind. I moved forward embracing her and drawing her closer and closing the gap.

Rather than touch we seemed to overlap one another, minds and bodies fully connected, each disappearing into the other, and at once losing all form becoming only a source of energy and consciousness. Aware of each other, our form took on sort of liquid gold and as if rising a hundred metres in vertical space, we became aware of our surrounds.

I could visualise the landscape, the walls and roofs of nearby houses had form but were translucent. I became aware of the inhabitants through the emotional colours they were experiencing but could not see any physical attributes such as the furniture within the homes or even the appearance of the people within. I did know my neighbours though, so in my minds eye I could place most of the people at each of the nearby houses. I had often visited many of them and knew the substantive layout of their homes, so I could infer a lot from the emotional state and location of the people within.

Next door, Jude and Martha Livingston, a married couple in there late 60s were in an upstairs room, the familiar yellow fog issuing back and forth. Wait, I thought. The light was moving in a triangular motion, indicating 3 people were present.

"Hmmm, three sets, upstairs, yellow fog. I guess we know what they are up to," thought Tess.

"Well they are more interesting than I thought they were, maybe we should visit later, I'm sure they would be pleased to see us."

We moved towards their light and hovered what seemed like mere feet above them. At this proximity you could see the entwined figures. Without being able to see the detail of their faces or other identifying features, you could see Martha was on the bottom, and Jude was above. They were rubbing against one another but I suspect Jude may be of an age where an erection could be difficult to maintain, and his heart condition probably didn't allow pharmaceutical enhancement. Someone else, obviously younger was positioned, head buried in their connected groin.

Tess formed a ball of yellow flux and pushed into the top figure. You could see his cock harden. Pushing forward, Jude entered his wife. Green and yellow issued from the lower figure, horniness mixed with a good dose of surprise and happiness. He started rutting her, their plump forms bumping and grinding.

The third figure was equally surprised, it might be their daughter Rose. After raising for air she buried her face again, she looked to be lapping up flowing juices.

Tess held Jude firm, while intermittently giving the flux a shove into Martha. You could see her stiffen, legs kicking out spasmodically, clearly an orgasm.

Tess would allow Martha an intense orgasm, let her rest, then hit her again, pause a moment, then repeat.

There was some movement, something said, but we didn't know what. Jude stopped his pumping, pulling his granite like cock out of his wife.

Then she was on all fours with Jude positioned behind her.

"That vixen," I thought, "she wants it in the ass."

Tess thought laughed, "I bet she hasn't had a half hard cock up her ass in decades, who could blame her? Best make hay while the sun shines, I say!".

Jude then took hold of her hip and buried his cock deep in her ass.

Tess gave Martha another blast. Martha looked like she might have epilepsy as she bucked and jumped.

Jude maintained a firm hold of her waist, there would be no escaping this cock onslaught, not that Martha seemed like she wanted this to stop any time soon. He'd withdraw, then pump hard chasing his own orgasm. Tess was in charge though, and if there was one I knew, I knew that Tess understood control.

"Not yet," she thought, raising his pleasure level even further, but still measuring his orgasm level and denying him that objective.

Another flux injection hit Martha, she fell forward in extasy, Jude followed her down still rutting her ass.

Jude disengaged; Rose immediately dived for his cock. Within seconds it appeared like he was hitting the back of her throat.

"They are old you know," I thought to Tess, "don't kill them!"

"Ohh you are a party pooper," she thought back while letting all restraint go and pushing a bolt of flux into Jude.

Jude stiffened, but kept on pumping through his orgasm, which due to Tess was as intense as it was long. Finally, Tess allowed him to finish, filling Rose's mouth with cum.

Her own orgasm ripped through her.

"She's a cum slut!" thought Tess, "here is another for good measure", hitting them both with another bolt of light.

Cum ripped through Jude's cock, Rose clamped down, nearly taking off his cock, as an unexpected orgasm hit her as well. You could literally see the pleasure and pain fly through him.

Finally Tess eased off and a new plum of green engulfed all three and they collapsed on top of one another In a tangle of limbs.

"They haven't cum like that in 30 years," Tess said.

"That bed must be soaked in cum", I thought back.

We left the exhausted trio, none seemed in a hurry to move.

We once again began our assent. Just beyond the Livingston home we saw the Frasers who appeared to be in a downstairs room facing the rear yard, Orange, Blue and Red oscillations ebbed and flowed intermittently.

"They are arguing," I thought.

We stretched to see further afield, and as if reaching the same thought simultaneously, our consciousness began lifting further. Now hundreds of meters above the ground with an ever-expanding view, the mosaic of peoples lives described in colour before us. We shared feeling of elation as the horizon continued to expand.

A point of colour visibly different to the rest began to come into view capturing our attention. A single golden pin prick of light. Then an immense feeling of dread and foreboding. We immediately froze our assent, our hearts quickened a pace driven by an adrenaline burst.

"What is it?" thought Tess.

"I don't know, but I don't like it."

"Do you have a sense of it's location?"

"No, it's too far away, and I don't think I want to find out".

We immediately began a decent. As we did the gold light shined more brightly as if we had also caught its attention. It then began to steadily grow as if moving towards us.

I felt a sense of panic and at once we appeared back in the matrix at ground level, we disengaged and were back in my bedroom with Charlie and Jen still looking at their watches. It seemed like we were gone for hours.

"How long have we been gone?" I asked.

"Really?" replied Charlie, "about 1 minute."

"Ohh," said Tess, "it felt like hours".

We exchanged glances.

"What do think that was?", Tess asked.

"All I know is that I saw gold as we merged, do you think it could be another presence like us?"

"Maybe, I'm not sure, but I do know one thing, and that is that overwhelming feeling of danger, of disturbance, almost like a feeling a deep depression. It is not a good thing, we don't want any part of it."

"It was moving towards us, do you think it saw us?"

"I think so."

"Will it find us?"

"I'm not sure, we aren't gold unless we are joined, and it was far away. It may only have a general locality."

"You two are beginning the worry me, what are you talking about?" asked Jen.

Tess explained, "When we were in the matrix, we joined somehow, and in doing so we became aware of the presence of the people around us, not only you two but an ever-expanding view as if we were maybe a kilometre above ground. She skipped over her work on the Livingstons and explained how we saw another presence and got this really bad feeling. It seemed to start moving towards us, so we ran back and disengaged."

"You need to tell Mom and Dad," added Charlie, "you are making me nervous as well."

Tess and I exchanged glances again, "Yeah, your right, I think could use their advice."

We headed back downstairs, finding our parents where they left them. I asked Aunt Jane and Mom to join us on the patio with our two fathers.

As they approached the two men looked up, seeing my and Tess's expression, they immediately sensed something was amiss. Aunt Jane and Mom followed closely behind us.

"What's going on?" asked Uncle John.

I explained the events of the last half hour, all of our parents listening intently. Anxiety wafted about the room. We were all feeling it and I felt like I didn't haver the energy or willpower to dissipate it. I seemed like Tess felt much the same way.

"I can't say who or what that golden light was," dad began, "but while you were upstairs, your uncle and I have been discussing your 'abilities'."

I hated that word.

"What we understand from what you told us," he continued, "is that you two know when people are lying, and you can force them to tell the truth."

"Amongst other things," Tess interjected.

"Yes, amongst other things," Uncle John took up from where Dad left off, "this skill would very valuable to a number of people. Politicians, law enforcement, national security services."

"Spies?" I commented, "Come on, really?"

"Yes really, not to mention criminal elements. Very valuable, for a time, while they need you. Then, when they realise you also know about their lies, perhaps about some of their more seedy activities these people do in order to get or hold power, think Guantánamo, Watergate, JFK what then?"

"I'll tell you what then," said Dad, "Best case, they lock you up, only allowing you out to perform a needed function, but never alone, never free."

"Worst case," said Uncle John, "I don't need to spell that out do I."

Brown fog issued from all present. I hadn't seen this colour before, although I knew what it was instantly, so did Tess.

We looked at one another, "Fear," we said at the same time.

"If there are two of you, who is to say there aren't more people like you," Mom said, "who is controlling that other golden light you described? Are they an individual? Are they part of something bigger? Government? Are they benign or dangerous?"

"Definitely dangerous," Tess injected, "no way was that benign."

"I agree," I included.

"We may be being over cautions, and I'm sorry to say this but I think it's necessary, John, Jane, it might be bad if these two are caught together right now. We don't know who 'they' are or what they might want. It may be best if you go back home in case they do know where we are. And Stephen," Dad continued, "you should spend the next two weeks living at your office in the hotel."

"You really thing that is necessary?" I asked, but already knew the answer.

Uncle John agreed, "I think you are right on all counts. I'll only add this, your activities have been pretty controlled affecting only a few people that you know, but you better keep a lower profile all the same. Word of the strange happenings, people blurting out admissions for example, will start to get around, and possibly start getting attention, unwanted attention."

Aunty Jane turned first to Mom then to Charlie and Tess, "Lisa, Paul, it's been wonderful, thankyou for having us, but I do think we are going to need to leave tonight. Charlie and Tess, get your stuff packed and in the car."

As disappointed as we were, we knew they were right. I went to my room to pack for a stay at the hotel, Charlie and Jane moved to get their things together as well. It wasn't long before we were ready to part company.

"Lisa, it's been a wonderful weekend, even if cut a little short", said Aunt Jane, "Let's wait it out for a few weeks and see what happens if anything, then maybe you could visit us?"

"That would be lovely", replied mom.

Dad and John were busy while I was away. They invented a protocol which changed depending on the day of the week. We would use it if everything was ok, failure to use to protocol would be taken as a warning if something happened. Monday we would open up discussing the weather, Tuesday was football, and so on. We would maintain contact each day as well. Failure to make contact at the assigned time would also be a warning.

I was wondering whether we were being a little paranoid. If so, I guess we could laugh out loud in a few weeks. If not... Let's not go there.

We kissed and bade our farewells to out cousins and Aunt and Uncle. I took off not long after.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In chapter 22, Mom and Dad get a visitor, Stephen continues his work with Peter and Monica