The Ring of Anubis Ch. 01

Story Info
Man finds a ring that gives him incredible powers.
10.7k words
4.61
37.4k
84

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 01/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,726 Followers

Author's Note: The following story is a work of fiction. It is a fantasy novel and in no way shape or form has any relation to the actual gods of Egypt, except for their names.

This story also contains scenes of incest, mind control, and bisexual sex. If that sort of thing turns you off then I suggest that you don't read any further. All people in this story are over the age of 18.

This is the first story in the series...

1) Ring of Anubis - Completed

2) Cock Ring of Horus Part 1 - Completed

3) Cock Ring of Horus Part 2 - Completed

4) Earrings of Isis - Completed

5) Amulet of Isis - Completed

6) Nipple Rings of Horus - Completed

7) Belt of Osiris - Not yet written

8) Bracelets of Osiris - Not yet written

****

My name is Alex. I am a white male with average looks. I stand 6 feet tall and weigh 182. I have brown hair and eyes and a roundish face. My build is soft and borderline chunky, especially around my midsection.

I've never had much luck with women. I got laid in high school by a chunky girl at a party. We were both drunk and it was not very memorable. I then had a fling with a girl I met at a frat party in college. We had sex a bunch of times and I would classify her as a nymphomaniac cause she always wanted to fool around. We broke up when I caught her having sex with my roommate.

Anyway, I went on a trip to Egypt back in the 80's. I was 24 at the time and went with a group of my friends from college. We climbed the pyramids and went in some of the tombs. It was a lot of fun and a once in a lifetime experience.

There were a lot of shops all over the place and they loved tourists like me. I would often walk around on my own and found the best trinkets that way. Street vendors crowded the streets selling all sorts of touristy stuff. There were also a few stores in the city that had jewelry and I went in a few of them. Everything you could imagine was being sold from rings to pendants to head ware. It was a smorgasbord of gold and gems that were fairly reasonable in price.

I picked up a cool little Aladdin's lamp in one of the stores.

I walked past this one shop that was selling rugs and as I looked between the buildings I saw what looked to be a hidden shop at the end of the tight alley. It looked kind of foreboding but since I was coming up empty today, I figured what did I have to lose. So I squeezed between the buildings and made my way down to it and around some crates.

At first, I knocked on the door when it opened a crack. I pushed the door open and walked in and the place lit up. Gold and jewels sparkled from every corner. I was like a kid in a candy store and my eyes brightened and my hopes soared as I looked around. I was hoping to find something of value to take back with me. Something significant or rare. The store had lots of pictures of the area framed on its walls. One of the dates went back to 1863. The owner was a thin, dark skinned, broken old man with scraggly white hair and knurled hands. He was eyeing me suspiciously behind one of the counters.

"Hap yoosef." He said with broken English and gesturing with his hands.

The jewelry cases had so many things in them, that stuff was buried and you literally had to dig down and pull up a fistful to get to what was there. I wondered idly why this merchant had so much loot. I'd be rich if I had this much gold in my possession. I would melt it down and sell it.

I had my 5th fistful of jewels and had my palm open when one of the rings caught a glint in my eye. "Ooh something sweet." I wondered. I picked it up and examined it in the light but it was just another ring with a ruby gem in it.

I grabbed another fistful and opened my palm. One of the rings had a small ruby gem in it too. I thought it was an earring at first since the hoop was so small and almost put it back except that I liked the way it looked. I held it up to the merchant and he nodded affirmatively, "Gimme aire." He waved me over and snatched it from my hand and set it on the counter.

I continued to peruse the gems, rings, amulets and other jewelry in the cases, but didn't find anything useful. "Oh well, I might as well leave and try elsewhere." I thought to myself and began to head for the door.

The merchant caught my eye as I turned to walk out and he waved me over to him. He smiled and only had a few teeth in his mouth. But there was something about the way he was looking at me. It was a knowing look, but it kind of creeped me out too. He then reached down and pulled out a gold ring that had a jackal of Anubis on it and the eyes were two tiny rubies. "Yes!" I exclaimed joyfully, my eyes going wide.

I carefully plucked it from his old fingers and admired it closely. I turned it over and over in my fingers and each time it seemed as though the eyes of Anubis followed me. I went to put it on my finger when the old man snatched it out of my hands.

He said in broken English, "Fie hunter doyas!"

"Five hundred, hmm." I then countered with "$100."

"Fur hunter doyas?" He said holding up 4 fingers.

I held up 2 fingers and said, "2."

He put his hand on his chin and then said, "Trey hunter doyas!"

I said, "sold!" And smiled.

And he smiled too.

He put the ring in a velvet lined box and then put it in a paper bag. He came around the counter after handing me the bag and ushered me out of his store. He then slammed the door and pulled down the shade.

When I got back to the hotel, I pulled out the ring and placed it on the ring finger of my right hand. The ring barely fit on the tip of my finger and I quickly thought that I had been hoodwinked as it was really too small, but as I pushed, it expanded and went all the way on my finger. I had a strange feeling come over me and felt the ring begin to heat up. It then grew really tight around my finger and when I went to pull it off I had a panic attack and passed out.

I had entered a trance-like state of mind and the edges of my vision were cloudy as though I was in a dream. I was flying in the air and suddenly transported to the great pyramids. Only it was a time long before the pharaohs.

The area around the pyramids was lush with vegetation and palm trees. Vast amounts of people were there and I was overseeing the entire area from the air. I was then hurling down to a rectangular structure between the pyramids and the sphinx. I entered through a portal in the ceiling and found myself kneeling before 4 beings of great height. The one being turned and I saw that it was Anubis. With the head of a jackal and the body of a man.

And it spoke to me, not with voice but with its mind.

"I am Anubis, the god of Egypt. (its voice was deep) and these are my brothers Osiris, Horus and sister Isis. We were once feared and ruled Egypt for a few millennia. We had the ability to control the minds of people far and wide. But we grew complacent and as such, we were removed from power. There were many uprisings and eventually we were forced to go into hiding. We are now asleep but will reawaken one day when the end of ages is upon us.

If you look upon our bodies you will see all of the jewelry that you could possess. Each one contains a base power of lust along with another unusual power and when you have them all, you will be a god like us. The jewels you see are the Ring of Anubis (Lust of Manipulation), the Amulet of Osiris (Lust of Power), the Earrings of Isis (Lust of Long Life), the Nipple Rings of Horus (Lust of Servitude), the Bracelets of Isis (Lust of Invincibilty), the Cock Ring of Horus (Lust of Sex) and the Belt of Osiris (Lust of Strength).

Each piece is unique on its own but when they are united together, the jewelry will join forces and grant you incredible powers. We were stripped of these items when we were overthrown and they were scattered over the planet.

I see that you have the ring of Anubis. That is very good. It is the most powerful of all the jewels in my possession. It will be with you always and you will never be able to remove it from your finger. Many people over the last 5000 years have owned the ring in your possession. If you use it wisely, you will become very rich and powerful. Few have ever truly mastered its power and most have wasted away from the severe price that the jewelry extols when its lusts have not been fulfilled. But I sense this will not be the case with you.

The ring has the ability to control the mind. You will be able to hear peoples thoughts, add your own thoughts and manipulate them if you so choose. They will be drawn to you as they sense the power in the ring. If you wish to enslave their mind, all you have to do is have them stare at the eyes of Anubis. It will put them in a trance that is impossible to break. They will be your slaves for life, if that is your wish.

The more lust that is expended while using the ring, the more your powers will grow.

When you wake, you will not remember this. Your mind will be clouded for a time. And then you will begin to experience things. Things you only read about in stories.

And with that I bid you farewell."

I rose up through the portal in the roof of the structure and when I hit the clouds, I opened my eyes.

I was laying on the floor and someone was pounding on the door. "Okay, okay, I'm coming!" I yelled and opened the door.

"Dude! What the hell? You were supposed to meet us an hour ago. What happened?" My 4 friends came into the room.

I told my friends about what I found and they were jealous of me. I told them about case after case with so many jewels and gold rings, it made their eyes water and their mouths salivate. They wanted the riches too!

So we went back to the same street where the store was.

We looked down between the buildings but it was just strewn with junk and broken crates. We went in the store on the main drag that had the rugs. The merchant was a sharp looking fellow who had all his teeth. "What happened to the store at the end of the alley?" I asked him. He thought I lost my mind and pushed us out of his store.

Perhaps I went down the wrong street? It was all very strange.

We came back to the states on the next day.

****

Several years passed, 5 to be exact.

I was 29 at the time and working a trade show for my company. I was brand new to sales and didn't quite have what it took yet to be successful with it.

There were a lot of people there and I presented my company's products to several people who seemed interested in what we had to offer. Talking to people has never been much of an issue for me. I guess I have a friendly looking face.

I saw a lot of pretty women but none of them caught my eye as they stopped or walked by. I was currently single and not really looking to get involved in another relationship after the last disaster, but I was always open to the idea of a fling or an FWB if they ever happened my way. Which they never did. I think they probably weren't even real.

I was absently playing with the ring on my finger. The ring I could never seem to remove and a weird feeling came over me. I looked down at it and the eyes glinted at me and I felt different but couldn't place what it was.

I went to lunch by myself and got some fast food and sat looking at people all around me.

There were 2 women sitting at the table beside my own and they were talking about the shoes they just bought. I was minding my own business when I distinctly heard, "I wonder what Bobby will think of these 4 inch spiked heels and this cute babydoll nightie. Maybe I'll get lucky tonight? I hope so because I am really horny since he hasn't touched me in over a month."

I glanced at the woman, but didn't see her mouth move. Weird.

I went back to the trade show and was lost in thought for the rest of the day.

I was in the office the following week and the women seemed nicer to me. Was it my cologne or something? I couldn't figure out what it was, but I liked the attention.

Jenny Matsen, my boss, was in the breakroom when I entered to refill my coffee cup.

"Hi Alex." She said cheerfully.

"Hi Jenny." I replied.

"How was the trade show? Carl and Dave said that you got a few new leads." She said.

"Yeah, it was good. I don't know how or why but I was definitely on my game." I told her.

"Why don't you come back to my office and tell me about it?' She stated.

This was unusual. Normally Jenny avoided me like the plague, but now she was being extremely friendly to me. Better not to look a gift horse in the mouth.

I sat across from her. Jenny had one of those desks that had an open bottom and I noticed right away how attractive her legs were. My chair sat lower than her desk and I absently mused in my mind, "I'd love to see her uncross those sexy legs and get a glimpse of her panties underneath."

And then she did it and I felt myself getting aroused as I saw her white panties wedged into her camel toe.

"Your numbers are looking good Alex. You keep this up and there will be a raise in your future." She told me.

And then I distinctly heard, "And perhaps even a blow job."

She was nibbling on the end of a pen as she looked at the computer screen.

I then added in my mind, "But only if you promise to swallow and not spill a drop."

And Jenny said under her breath, "Oh I never spill a drop."

Did she just answer the question in my head?

"Maybe tomorrow she'll forget to wear panties and give me a real show when she calls me in her office for another boost to my ego." I thought as I left her office.

****

The following day, Jenny asked me into her office again.

I sat down across from her and she had her legs crossed again.

"So Alex, I want you to attend the Trade show this coming weekend too. Your numbers were so good that I think you will have great success. Tammy and Gina will be there with you. They have more experience and can help with any logistics issues if any come up." She told me.

And then she uncrossed her legs and I had a clear view of her bald snatch under her skirt. I was but a few feet away and saw that she had thick pussy lips.

"Open your legs a little wider Jenny." I willed with my mind.

Jenny opened her legs wider.

"More Jenny. Let me see some pink." I thought to myself.

Jenny opened her legs even wider and her pussy lips parted and showed the pink inside. I almost lost my mind. How was I doing this?

"I'd love to have sex with my boss. If she wasn't such a stuck up bitch, I would ask her out. Maybe she's a lesbian. Fuck it though, I bet she gives a great blow job." I thought absently.

Jenny got up and closed her office door and pulled the blinds. She pulled me to my feet and kissed me on the mouth. Her hands unzipped my pants and let them drop to my feet. She pulled out my dick and stroked it with her hands.

"Oh, you have a big one Alex. I have a greedy pussy and need a good fucking. Maybe later tonight you can come over to my place and we can fuck? But right now, I just want to swallow your cum." She whispered huskily in my ear.

Jenny then descended and took my cock in her mouth.

"Wlech!" She choked on it.

She stroked her saliva into my thick cock and then began to go to town on my dick.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked herself repeatedly on my cock.

I grabbed her hair roughly and she looked up at me and said, "That's it Alex. Take control and make me your bitch!"

"Wlech!...wlech!" She choked as I forced her head on my cock.

"Yes slut! Suck it!" I groaned.

"Wlechmmph!" Jenny took my dick into her throat.

"Cumming!" I groaned and began to shoot huge globs of sperm down her throat.

Jenny swallowed everything I gave her and then syphoned the rest from my dick begore tucking my dick back in my pants and standing up.

She opened her mouth to show me the cum pooling on her tongue and then swallowed it.

"Lift your skirt up Jenny." I told her.

She did as I asked and I cupped her pussy with my hand and fingered her with 2 fingers.

"You're so wet!" I told her.

"Sucking a big cock always makes me really wet Alex." She smiled as she watched me remove my wet fingers and lick her juices from them.

"Until this evening then?" I said.

"I can't wait. I'm half tempted to let you fuck me right here and now." She smiled wickedly.

"Mmmm, I'd like that." I told her and then left her office.

About 20 minutes later, Jenny stopped by my desk and handed me a note and then walked off.

The note had her cell number and the time of 6pm.

****

I showed up at Jenny's at 6pm and she answered the door wearing a long sleeve button down shirt that was open and nothing else.

I followed her in her Townhouse and she walked into the kitchen and placed her elbows on one of the chairs at the breakfast bar and pointed her delectable ass at me.

"I wonder if he will take the hint and give me a good spanking before he fucks me." She chimed in her head.

How I was able to hear her thoughts intrigued me!

"Have you been naughty Jenny?" I asked her out loud.

"Yes. I have. I need a spanking." She teased.

I walked over to her and opened my pants and let them drop to the floor. I also dropped my boxers and removed my shirt.

"Smack!" My hand came down hard on her ass cheeks.

"Smack!" It hit her ass again.

"I hope she turns around so that I can spank her open pussy too." I thought wickedly.

"I've never had an open pussy spanking, but it does intrigue me Alex." She replied in her head.

"Master. Call me Master slut! And I want to hear your voice." I told her with my mind.

Jenny turned to face me.

"Please spank my pussy Master." She said out loud.

"Slap!" My hand spanked her pussy.

"Ohhhh!" She yelped.

"Slap!" I spanked her again.

"Slap!...Slap!...Slap!" I spanked her pussy repeatedly and then went down on her.

I parted her meaty lips and began to tongue her swollen clit.

"Oh Master. Mmmm!" She moaned as I slipped 2 fingers inside her wet pussy.

I reached a hand up and toyed with her right erect nipple roughly.

"YESSSSSS CUMMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She cried out in orgasm.

I then got to my feet. Her juices were dripping from my chin.

"Shit! My juices are dripping from his chin. It's fucking disgusting!" She gagged in her mind.

"Lick it up or you don't get fucked slut!" I replied in my mind.

Jenny attacked me with her lips. She slathered her tongue all over my chin and savored every drop of her juices.

I entered her pussy then. I drove my cock inside her molten hot depths and fucked her deeply. I picked her up and carried her petite body over to the couch and sat down. Jenny rose up and down on my hard cock while I played roughly with her big tits. I pinched and twisted her long thick nipples as she rode me slowly.

"I need fucked Master! Will you fuck me?" She asked.

I smiled and took her there on the couch.

We were in the missionary position as I jack hammered my dick into her pussy.

"YESSS!!! FUCK ME MASTER FUCK ME!!!" She screamed as a massive orgasm was upon her.

I fucked her savagely and drove in deep and began to spew huge globs of sperm into her cunt. It was incredible and then I collapsed on top of her.

****

"I wonder if he knows that I've been a lesbian my entire life and that I'm not on any birth control. I've never tasted my pussy before and am usually the dominant one in the relationship, but for some unknown reason I just needed this man to dominate me. Sucking him off earlier was a first for me too. I hope he doesn't finger the fresh creampie from my pussy and make me eat it." I heard her thoughts.

I slowly slid out of her wet pussy and then began to finger my warm semen out of her pussy and feed it to her.

"Yeah, that's it slut. Taste the baby batter. I will be surprised if you don't get pregnant. I came a lot inside of you.

I am curious though Jenny. I thought your were a lesbian?" I said.

"I was a lesbian Master." She replied.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,726 Followers