Colour Me Happy Ch. 24

Story Info
Stephen helps Frieda and family, then heads to vegas.
9.2k words
4.94
1.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 24

This is the story of Stephen who can see peoples emotional state as a colour. In this chapter, Stephen helps Michael come to terms with his situation and he heads to Vegas to meet Jen and Tess.

Would really welcome feed back. It's the feedback that keeps me motivated to keep writing, so tell what you like/don't like.

All character are over 18 years of age.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up facing Tilly. She had an arm draped over my shoulder, naked and a mess of tangled hair. She was gorgeous. The room smelled like a brothel after the crew of the Gerald R Ford just left port.

As I stirred her eyes opened, looking directly into mine.

"Mmmmmmm," she drew me to her and kissed me fully on the lips, "that was nice."

"You are wonderful, beautiful, thank you for such a great night," I said.

Her kisses moved from my lips to my jaw, then to my neck. I craned my neck to give her more access. The sensation was exquisite. From my neck to my collar bone, then she captured a nipple between her lips and gently sucked. I squirmed, god it was good.

My squirming stopped when her hand gripped my balls and squeezed firmly. I froze, the grip was overwhelming. When I moved it hurt, when I didn't the pleasure was so intense, I couldn't stay still. Fixed, oscillating between ecstasy and agony. This girl knew what she was doing, changing her grip, increasing and decreasing pressure as dictated by my groans. My cock was an iron bar.

She journeyed down further and took my swollen cock into her mouth. Her other hand crept between my legs. A single digit pressed against my ass.

"Ohhh God," I said.

She released the pressure on my balls a little affording me a little more movement, shifting back, 2 knuckles were embedded in my ass.

I gulped and drew a deep breath at the sudden intrusion. Involuntarily my hips jerked forward, pushing my cock into Tilly's throat and her finger momentarily left my ass. Tilly squeezed my balls, pulling me back. One finger was replaced with two, stretching me, filling me.

"Tilly, I'm gonna cum!"

She lifted her head off my cock momentarily, "I want it all," she replied.

Then her moth was back on my cock, sucking hard. She jacked two fingers in and out of my ass furiously, going deeper on each inward thrust. When I thought I could take no more she squeezed my balls hard.

"Agghhhh," I let loose. Rope after rope shot out of my cock and into her mouth. Her sucking paused a second to allow her to swallow and take a breath. Then she was on me again. Sucking harder than ever and squeezing my balls. I was in heaven and hell at the same time. I jerked and groaned.

"Stop!" I cried. I couldn't take any more and pushed her away. Mercifully she released my balls.

My breath was ragged. I felt hot breath on my face. I opened my eyes. I didn't realise they were shut. Tilly was inches away, leaned in and kissed my full on the lips. I could taste the saltiness of my cum on her lips. I liked it.

"Was that OK for you?" she asked not so innocently.

"Uh yeah," I answered with bob of my head as I drew another deep breath.

She laughed, "Good, I aim to please."

I laughed, understanding the humour.

We both lay on our backs enjoying the after glow for a while. By the brightness coming through the window I knew it was time to get up. I was hungry and still needed to prepare for Freida and Michael before they arrived. I grabbed my phone from the bed side table and checked the time. Tilly looked up.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"8:30," I answered.

"Ohh no. I needed to be at work half an hour ago," she said raising herself up.

Still naked, she started hunting down her clothes. She followed the trail of destruction we left behind the night before dressing as she went. When she was done, she re-entered the bedroom.

"I really have to go," she said, leaning in and kissing me one more time.

"I'm going to Vegas on Friday for a few days, why don't you come with me?" I said.

"Mmmmm, let me think, OK."

That was easy I thought, "We'll go Friday, get an early start, leave here say 8:00 in the morning?"

"Perfect, can't wait."

She leaned in and kissed me one more time and left. I had a good feeling about Tilly.

I glanced at my phone, groaned and got out of bed, dragging my sorry ass to the shower, then downstairs for some breakfast.

I was looking forward to spending a weekend with Tilly and found it hard to concentrate on anything else. I needed to focus, my clients Frieda and Michael would be here soon. We would have to let Michael in on the full story. Undoubtedly the revelation that his son was in an incestuous relationship with his wife would not be received well. I could let the cards fall where they may, however my sense of the situation was that the whole family wanted to stay together. I'd just need to give them the chance to process the facts tamper down the worst of the emotions and come to realize what their true feelings are. With some careful management of the flux I hoped I could get them through.

Promptly at 10 my doorbell rang. I let the family in and seated them in the lounge area.

"We have a lot to cover today," I said, getting right into it, "We are going to commence group sessions."

I began by describing the ground rules, "In this space at least, while we are here, we are going to be totally open with one another. There are no taboo actions in this space. There are no taboo thoughts here in this space. I want you to be totally open with one another. Say whatever is on your mind. We can only make progress if we all come out of this getting what we need. That can only happen if we vocalize what that is."

"Now," I continued, "I said we are going to be totally open, there are no secrets. We are going to start the session with a couple of icebreaker activities. Firstly, we are going to change our clothes. In the bedroom and my office there are some robes. I want you to go in there, strip down, and come back our here only wearing a robe."

They looked at each other questioningly. I cleared the nervous blue fog.

"Chop, chop," I said, "Anne, my office, Nathan you can change when she comes back out. Frieda and Michael, you can use the bedroom."

I changed as well. Within a few moments they were all assembled in the lounge room looking rather anxious. I continued to clear the blue fog.

"Ok, step one of this exercise will be to stand facing each other, then on the count of three we are going to drop our robes," I explained.

"But I'm not wearing anything underneath!" Anne squealed.

I kept clearing the blue fog.

"That's right, we are going to conduct the rest of the session in the nude. No secrets remember."

The blue fog grew thick and fast. As I cleared it a yellow spark would crackle from time to time.

"Ok, let's all stand up, Nathan, opposite your mother, Anne opposite your Dad."

They all moved as indicated.

"On three, we will drop our robes. One. Two. Three, Drop."

I dropped my robe, then Frieda, Nathan, Anne and finally Michael each following suit. They looked at each other, then at me, Nathan stared at his mother, he took more than a casual look at Michael and Anne as well. Anne openly looked at my package, then at her father. Michael stared at Anne for the most part.

Michael was typical 40 something dad, about 5'10, dark hair, clean shaven, a little heavy around the middle, unkept pubic hair surrounded a 7 inch cock which was a little cubby but by no means hard, his balls looked full and hung low. I couldn't imagine he'd been getting regular sex lately.

Anne was in her early 20s. 5'2 tall, she was heavy for her height, quite plump around the middle with large breasts that hung low due to their weight. Her areola had a pink coloring and surrounded a small pert nipple. Her pussy was clean shaven with two plump outer labia which hid her inner lips.

Nathan was also in his early 20s, he had the firm body tuned by hard work. He had dark hair like his father but that is where the similarities ended. He stood at 6 feet 2 inches tall. His cock was eight inches but much thicker than his father.

Lastly there was Frieda, she like her husband had a full bush, her auburn hair a contrast to her light brown bush. Her body showed signs of being her 40s and having had two children. She had A cup breasts which despite there small size hung low and flat against her chest. Her pussy lips were visible and parted slightly to show her inner labia.

Eyes darted around, sneaking peeks where they could. I continued to clear the blue fog until the family were more able to relax. Hands drifted to cover genitals.

"Hands away please, we want to see all of you, no secrets."

I continued clearing the blue fog, finally the spark of yellow began to take hold.

"Well done," I said, "that wasn't so hard was it?"

"OK, lets all sit down then I will explain the next part of the exercise," I continued.

"I like to call this next part of the exercise 'Expose and Explore'. Each of us in turn will take a turn, we will expose ourselves completely, our cocks, balls, pussies and asses will be on full display. Asses and pussies should be spread wide. That is the 'Expose' part. Those looking then get a chance to 'Explore'. They can touch, feel, smell, taste anything they want. After we are fully acquainted, we can talk freely about what happened, openly and honestly. I'll go first to demonstrate."

I stood up in front of the four, retracted my foreskin and displayed my pumped-up cockhead for all to see. I lifted my cock to show my balls. I took the bottle of lube bent over and show them my anus. I spread some lube and fingered myself a little.

Moving between each of them I offered each a chance to feel my cock or balls or finger my ass. Stopping in front of Nathan he drew a deep breath catching the heady musky scent of ass. Yellow fog issued from him. He liked what he saw.

"You can touch me Nathan, if you want to," I said.

He reached out a hand and cupped my balls giving them a gentle squeeze. He leaned forward and took a deep breath smelling my taint. I reached between my legs to give him full view of me fingering my taint.

Anne felt my now hard cock, then my balls.

Michael looked intently, yellow fog issued from him, but he would not allow himself to cop a feel.

Frieda showed no such inhibition, she lifted my cock and kissed it passionately, then looking at Michael, drew the head into her mouth and sucked it gently.

"Good. Good," I said. "That's right. Let yourself go, in this room you can be yourself. There is no judgement here," I encouraged them.

With my cock now an iron bar, I sat back down.

"OK Michael, you're next."

"Ohh, OK, is this absolutely necessary?" he asked.

"Very much so, please continue," I replied.

He took a deep breath to calm himself then stood. He went through the process of showing us his cock, balls and ass. He stood in front of me first and I decided to break the ice. I made a show of examining his cock. I pulled the foreskin back exposing the head. He couldn't look down, or at anyone else but didn't move all the same and the yellow fog indicated he didn't completely object to the treatment. I leaned forward and took his cock into my mouth. He grunted appreciation. I then reapplied some lube and pressed a finger into his ass. He grunted again. I sucked and fingered him for 5 more seconds then let him go. He stood there dumfounded.

"You can move on now Michael," I said.

He woke as if being in a trance, excused himself and continued. Nathan gave his balls a squeeze. Anne explored the wrinkles in his ass with her index finger, the leaned in drawing a deep breath and licked his anus.

"Ohh," was all he could reply.

Frieda stuck her tongue deep in his ass, a ministration I don't think he ever received before. A bead of precum dripped from the end of his cock. After a few seconds she withdrew. She smiled at him and he sat back down.

Next was Anne. She spread her labia first. Her inner lips came into full view as did her erect clitoris. She made as how of displaying her ass and pussy and tits.

My actions gave them permission to play so I didn't participate in exploring Anne. I wanted to see what they would do under their own volition.

She bent over in front of Nathan. He ran his hands down her hips. Taking hold he drew her further backwards and buried his face between her cheeks. You could see his tongue go to work, licking from cunt to ass and back again.

"God Yes," was all she could say. She stood there with eyes close and biting her lip. After a short moment he stopped and released her, allowing her to continue. Next was Michael. He didn't hold back this time, he ran his tongue between her folds and sucked her erect clit into his mouth. Anne bucked a couple of times before he released her.

Lastly it was Frieda's turn. Each wasted no time exploring her holes and groping her tits. Even Anne buried two fingers in each of her holes before yielding control.

By the time we were done with the exercise we had fully explored each other bodies and the family had become relaxed in each other's presence. I thought we were ready for the next stage and asked them to resume their seats. Freida sat back down. The four sat, knees no longer tightly clenched. Occasionally one or the other would reach down and bury a finger or jerk their cock a few times.

"OK, I think we have broken the ice. I'd now like to discuss the core issue we are here to deal with. Frieda, it's time to explain everything."

Frieda took a deep breath, her hands trembling slightly as she prepared to disclose the truth. The weight of her actions hung heavily in the air as she looked into Michael's eyes, filled with a mixture of guilt and remorse. With a quivering voice, she began to speak.

"Michael, I need to be honest with you. I told you I had an affair, but what I didn't tell you was that it was with Nathan. I betrayed your trust, and I am deeply sorry for the pain I have caused you. It was a terrible mistake, and I take full responsibility for my actions. I want you to know that it had nothing to do with you or our marriage. It was a moment of weakness, a misguided attempt to find something that I thought was missing. I love you, and I am committed to doing whatever it takes to rebuild our trust and repair the damage I have done."

"Frieda, I want to create a safe space for you to share your truth. It's important for us to address any underlying issues that may have contributed to the affair. Can you tell us more about your reasons for engaging in the affair?"

Frieda paused and took a deep breath, "I... I had an affair because I felt unfulfilled sexually in our marriage. It's something I've been struggling with for a while, and I made a terrible mistake by seeking that fulfilment outside of our relationship. I am deeply sorry for betraying your trust, Michael."

"What did you see in Nathan that you weren't getting Frieda?" I asked.

She made eye contact with each or us as if asking for permission to tell the truth.

"It's his cock, I love it. As soon as I saw it, I had to have it."

"It is indeed an impressive cock, the girth looks like it would stretch you," I said.

"It does, it fills me completely, and when he cums in me," she shuddered involuntarily.

"I know you are sorry Frieda. But what has really changed? Will you, can you really forego that pleasure?"

She looked down and didn't answer.

"Nathan, what about you? Surely you have discussed this with your mom? Do you also intend to forego fucking your mom?"

"We have discussed it," he started, paused a moment then continued, "I know we said we would cool it mom. But we both know we are so hot for one another, that's not going to happen."

Michael was taken aback, his expression filled with hurt, "Frieda, I can't believe you would do this to me. We've always prided ourselves on our honesty and commitment to each other. How could you keep something like this from me?"

I responded before it got out of hand, "Michael, I understand that this revelation is incredibly painful for you. Frieda's admission took a lot of courage, and it's important for us to approach this situation with empathy and understanding. If you are to move forward as a family, you need to accept what's happened, and find a way to move forward. Let's examine where we are, and the options going forward," I continued.

"Your wife says she needed something that is missing in your relationship, something she found with your son. We should face the facts. While they are living in the same home, in close proximity, with the constant temptation, at some point and regardless of best intentions they will probably relapse. Let's face it, even if they were able to maintain a commitment to not restart their sexual relationship, you would always have doubts. These doubts will lead to jealousy and distrust. Frankly, if you go down this path, your relationship will most likely breakdown anyway. Your second option is to divorce your wife. Your relationship with her and that with your son will be hopelessly damaged. There is only so much of being caught in the middle that Anne will be able to take. At some point she will either jump to one side or the other and Anne's relationship with one of her parents will become estranged."

"Dad," Nathan started, "Do you think you could share mom with me? I love you both so much I'd do anything. Please don't leave us."

Michael looked crushed by the weight of the decision that was before him. I could see the conflicted thoughts in his colours. He blamed Frieda for the predicament but didn't want his family to breakdown.

"There is another option," I said, "have you ever considered the naturalist lifestyle?"

"No, not really, what does nudism have to do with this situation though?" he asked.

"I didn't say nudism, I said naturism," I answered.

It was Anne who asked the obvious question, "But what is the difference?"

I answered, "Nudism is for people who enjoy being nude. Sex is still a private thing. It is said nudism has nothing to do with sex. Naturism is all about behaving in a natural way. It's a way of life where you act according to your needs. Most naturists enjoy nudity, however there is much more. When you are hungry you eat, thirsty you drink, tired you sleep, horny you fuck. A lion doesn't run into a cave to fuck, they fuck in full view of all the other lions. Nor does the lion care which lioness fills his needs. That's nature. That's naturism."

"We all just run around naked all the time fucking whomever, whenever, wherever we want to?" Michale asked sarcastically.

"That's pretty much it yes, although each party needs to consent," I answered truthfully, "the advantage is everyone is equal. You can participate as much as you want to. Frieda, Nathan, would you be prepared fuck openly? Allow Michael and Anne to watch, maybe even participate if they wanted to?"

"Dad, I'd love to have you watch me and mom, even join in, it would be so hot to watch you unload," said Nathan.

Unexpectedly it was Anne who chimed in next, "Dad, I saw them fucking once. I didn't know it was mom at first. I thought Nathan had brought a girl home. I could only see her legs, and Michael pumping his huge tool into her. She was grunting and cumming. It was so erotic, I couldn't help myself, and I rubbed myself while I watched. I've never cum like that before. When I realised it was mom, I was so embarrassed that I'd been rubbing myself while watching. The idea of just being myself and not being embarrassed about masturbating is liberating. Why don't we give this naturism a try?"

Michael remained conflicted. But the fog showed that the thought of watching Frieda and Nathan fuck with Anne watching and masturbating was having an affect on him. I cleared away the negative energy and he visibly relaxed a little. I wanted to allow him to come to his on conclusion naturally so didn't attempt to manipulate him directly by applying yellow fog and making him horny.