Colour Me Happy Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She frowned a little, I suspect because she thought it might put the brakes on any carnal activity.

"I probably should have mentioned, our family has a very open lifestyle," I said. "We don't bother much with clothes when we are at home and without visitors. Mom and Dad have sex with the door open so no secrets between us. We are really very close, we don't have any taboos I can think of."

"Really? She said raising her eyebrows, "My mom is such a prude, I don't think my dad has seen her naked, much less her have sex openly in front of anyone else."

"Jen and Tess, and come to think of Mom and Dad as well for that matter, wouldn't bat an eyelid if we were to fuck on the kitchen table. That is if you don't mind them watching. Although mom might complain if we stained the tablecloth."

She laughed at the prospect of being admonished for staining the tablecloth.

"Ohh, OK. Well, I'm not saying no, but the vibe would need to be right. I'm not sure about the kitchen table, but we do have a bedroom, right?"

"Of course, but don't worry they will love you, and I guarantee you will be totally at home with them."

We loaded up the car and headed off. It took an hour for us to get out of city traffic, then we hit the highways and the traffic was far more sparse. We listened to music and talked comfortably. I felt myself falling for Tilly, she really was a special girl. I didn't share knowledge of my and Tess' abilities. Now was not the time, however I was concerned that when it came out as it must would if we stayed together, she might not react positively for any number of reasons, not least of which was not coming clean from the start. With all the crazy shit going on I just hoped she would excuse my paranoia.

We were about 3 hours into the drive and cruising comfortably on the highway making good time. Tilly scooted over closer to me putting her head on my shoulder. We were enjoying the music, the long drive, and a comfortable silence. Nonchalantly, her hand drifted to the inside on my thigh. Her fingernails lazily scratched my sensitive skin as she drew her hand up my leg. The sensation was electric, and I could feel my cock stiffen a little.

The minx knew with precision the effect she was having on me, and she smiled innocently. Her colours sung delight at my obvious reactions. She continued her slow tease, drawing up, fingertips disappearing underneath the leg of my cotton shorts, getting ever so close to my balls before stopping short, drifting lower again and denying me the promised pleasure.

"I'm going to pull over at the next truck stop if you keep that up," I said.

"Oh baby, what's wrong?" She pretended ignorance.

This time on the way up she allowed her hand to drift higher up the leg of the loose fitting garment. She took a firm hold of my balls.

I nearly choked, and the car jerked to left before I could regain my composure. My cock instantly turned to an iron bar.

She drifted down, undoing the front of my shorts. I looked up keeping my eyes on the road ahead, determined not to unexpectedly jerk the car into an adjacent lane. She freed my from my confines the cold air of the airconditioning blew directly onto most sensitive skin making me shudder. The cold air was suddenly replaced with her hot moist mouth engulfing the head of my cock. She sucked deeply and squeezed my balls a little firmer. The combined effect nearly blowing my mind.

"God that's good!" I said.

She momentarily lifted her head, "Mmm, glad you like it baby."

Her head went down engulfing me again. There was a slurp, slurp, slurp every time her head bobbed up and the seal of her lips on my shaft was broken. The erotic sounds and the sensory overload on my cock and balls was all too much and I was going to cum way too quickly. I wanted to savor this moment a few moments longer. There was no chance of that.

"I'm going to cum."

I expected her to rise and finish me by hand, instead she doubled down and sucked harder. She literally blew my mind as she blew my cock. I came as hard as I have ever had in my life. Tilly allowed my spunk to collect in her mouth, swallowing whenever she got the chance. Finally, my orgasm subsided, she released my balls and rose up. She swallowed again, drew my face to hers and kissed me a cum filled kiss. The heat of my cock was transferred to her lips and then to mine. I could taste myself on her and the scent of sex was unmistakeable.

"You are definitely a keeper," I said.

Till smiled broadly.

Two hours later we pulled into the hotel. The concierge took our names, tagged our bags and parked the car leaving us to check-in. Reception handed us an access card each and we headed up stairs to check out our room. I inserted the key card into the reader and the room door made whirring sound as the lock released. I pushed the door open, Tilly entered before me, took two steps into the room then turned to face me. As soon as I entered the room I understood why. There was a a slap, slap, slap sound of skin on skin punctuated by an occasional grunt. I moved past Tilly, taking her hand and dragging her with me. The door closed quietly behind me. As we moved forward the lounge opened up before us and with it an unfolding scene.

Tess was on all fours with Jen positioned behind her. Jen had hold of Tess' hips and was busy impaling her on what looked like an 8-inch strap-on of substantial girth. Suitably distracted and facing away from the entrance they hadn't noticed our presence and carried on as if we weren't there. I raised a finger to my lips signalling Tilly to remain quiet. She raised her eyebrows in protest but didn't make a sound.

Jen had the strap-on secured with straps around her thighs, the dildo itself had a boomerang shape. One end was lodged in her pussy while also being wedged up against her clit. Each of her thrusts putting pressure on her hole and simultaneously rubbing her clit. Tess groaned loudly with each forward stroke.

We quietly moved into the room, then I loudly cleared my throat.

Jen turned to the right. Tilly was the first person that came into her view. She squealed in alarm, shocked that anyone was in her room, not to mention that the person was a stranger. She jumped backward dislodging the dildo. Tess' pussy gaped widely with the sudden loss of girth. The rainbow-coloured dildo swung lewdly from side-to-side dripping girl cum and lube. As it came into full view, I got a full appreciation of its length which was closer to 12 inches. I was impressed Tess could take its entire length. It was quite a sight.

Jen registered it was me a moment later. She was embarrassed Tilly had witnessed her in such a compromising position having wanted to make a better first impression. Mortified, she made a bee line for the bedroom. Tess on the other hand was far more relaxed. Rising from her knees with not a skerrick of shame her sauntered towards me kissed me fully on the lips.

"Good to see you," she said, then standing stark naked, as bold as brass offered a hand to Tilly, "You must be Tilly."

Tilly stood, mouth agape and completely speechless.

"Yes, this is Tilly," I assisted.

"Well, I better revive Jen, I think she died of embarrassment," as she turned and followed Jen into the bedroom, swinging her beautiful ass from side to side with each step.

I got Tilly and I a drink and we sat on the other lounge.

"That is your sister and your cousin isn't it? Asked Tilly.

"Yep."

"They were fucking! And they are related!"

"I told you our family were close."

"Close? Close! Close is 'we always call each other on birthdays!'"

"Our family is closer then."

"Your family? So, this is not just a sister, cousin thing."

"I mentioned mom and dad have sex with the door open. Sometimes it can be arousing."

"And you and Jen?"

"Yes."

"And you and your mom?"

"Yes. Before you go on, full disclosure, we have all had sex with each other at various times. We don't have conventional taboos. We are all consenting adults and while it may be a bit unconventional, we all love each other and at times express that love physically. Tess and her immediate family have had similar experiences and recently we enjoyed their company as well," I continued, "Look, I hope you don't mind that I didn't bring it up on the first date, normally Jen is far more discreet, not so much Tess. I wasn't expecting you to be fully immersed in our lifestyle this weekend and was hoping to avoid the conversation this early in our relationship. Lastly, I mentioned we were home nudists, but if you are uncomfortable being nude we can give that a miss, we don't usually run around nude when we have guests, and we certainly can put the familial entanglements to the side for the weekend."

Tilly was still a little surprised, "The nudity doesn't both me at all, I can be down with that. Before I realised the Jen and Tess were cousins, I didn't mind watching the sex either, that was hot. But I'm not sure I want to participate in an orgy."

"Noone is going to put a hand on you uninvited, I can assure you of that. We operate completely consensual basis. You have sex when want to and only with people you want to have sex with. Jump in, don't jump in, it's entirely up to you. No pressure."

"So, you wouldn't mind if I fuck others in your family? Your dad for instance?"

"No not at all, I've fucked him so why shouldn't you, assuming he's equally interested that is."

Tilly was wide eyed at that revelation.

I continued, "As I said, we are open, love one another and we don't have taboos. If you make love to any of my family members, it means you love them, and they love you. I couldn't be happier about that."

Tilly considered the situation, "I'm not saying I want to, you know, join the festivities, I just wanted to know where the boundaries are. It seems there are very few boundaries, if they exist, they are a way off. Ok, I can do nude, people can have sex 'with the door open', and I won't complain. But I don't want to join in, at least not yet, and you and I need to keep the door closed."

"Of course, I know this has been a shock," I replied.

Tilly sighed, "I know we haven't known each other long, and that there is still a lot we don't know about each other. But I have a really good feeling about you, and I want to see where we can go. Your family is very different to mine, and if we ever introduce your family to my family, we are going to have to ensure they don't get any similar surprises."

I leaned in and kissed her, "I have a really good feeling about you too. I definitely want you in my life. There is one more thing I need to tell you..."

In the next chapter Stephen, Tilly, Jen and Tess are in Vegas. He brings Tilly into the picture. He and Tess enter the poker tournament and there are more disturbing interactions with 'the Faction'.