Colour Me Happy Ch. 25

Story Info
Stephen and Tilly head to Vegas to meet up with Jen and Tess.
7.8k words
4.33
798
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 25

This is the story of Stephen who can see peoples emotional state as a colour. In this chapter, Stephen and Tilly meet up with Jen and Tess in Vegas.

All character are over 18 years of age.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Excuse me? You just got through telling me you walk around naked at home and engage in incestuous relations with your mom, and your sister and you have one more thing to tell me?" asked a wide-eyed Tilly.

"I have also had sex with my dad, aunt and cousin but that's not my one more thing," I responded, "This one more thing is kind of mind blowing and you probably won't believe me, so firstly, can you keep an open mind, and secondly, by telling you, not only am I taking a huge risk personally, but I am potentially putting my whole family in danger, so no matter what, can you swear to me you will never disclose what I'm about to tell you?"

Tilly rolled her eyes, "are you going to tell me you are a secret agent or something?"

"I'm serious, swear to me you will never tell a living sole what I am about to tell you."

Tilly caught my tone and she at once knew the gravity of situation, "OK", she said, the levity leaving her voice. "I'm starting to think my coming here may have been a mistake, buy OK I swear, what is it?"

I took a deep breath, "Ever since I was a kid I have been different to other people. I am kind of a super empath. You know when you are speaking to someone you can get a sense of their mood, sometimes there is something about them that might not seem right?"

"You mean sensing body language when someone is into you or when they are lying?" Tilly responded.

"Yes, just like that, only I don't just get a vague feeling, I know precisely the mix of feelings a person is experiencing in real time, happy, sad, excited, lying, telling the truth, horny, worried, anxious, enthusiastic, or angry. I can see how a person's emotional changes from happy to angry and back again. I can also influence these states."

"You can make a sad person happy?"

"Yes, however that state would only be temporary unless the root cause is also addressed. This is sort of what I do in my couples counselling. I know if the couple genuinely want to stay together. If they do, I help them be honest with one another and together we work through the root cause."

"What else can you do?" Tilly asked.

"That's it pretty much, I can't fly if that's what you are asking, well not in a sense that you would understand anyway."

"Hold on, you can in some other sense then? In some sense that I won't understand?"

I thought to myself shit, I'd given away too much, I didn't mean to disclose anything that might also expose Tess.

"What he means is that when two flux manipulators come together, their forces can combine and they are able to travel mentally, not in a physical sense, but travel all the same", Tess responded from behind us both.

We turned to find Jen and Tess both now dressed in hotel robes.

"Stephen!" said Jen, "I'm sorry Tilly I'm sure you are very nice and well meaning." Then turning to me continuing, "How could you just blurt out all of that to someone you barely know. You are not the only one you are putting in danger."

Tess put her hand on Jen's arm, "It's OK Jen", she said, flux was moving, Jen calmed a little.

"Don't do that!" she said to Tess catching on to her changing emotional state, "I know what you are doing, and I want to be angry."

Flux shifted again, Tess dispelled the negative energy, leaving Jen frustrated but no longer angry and upset.

"I knew 10 seconds after I met them that Stephen would have to tell Tilly", Tess said addressing Jen. "She is his sole mate after all. He couldn't stop it if he tried."

"His sole mate?" said Jen and Tilly at the same time as if reading from a script.

Tess just laughed and sat down.

Recovering her disposition Tilly asked, "What just happened?"

"What just happened was Jen was very angry because even though he didn't mean to, Stephen's mere mention of flying would inevitably lead to my exposure. Then I rather unsubtly removed her anger, which ironically, made her state of mind even worse. I tried again a little more subtly. That seemed to do the trick", said Tess.

"You have this same 'ability' as Stephen?"

"Yes."

"And you dispelled her anger?"

"Yes."

Tilly turned towards my direction her colours brewing.

Gesturing towards Tilly but addressing me, Tess rolled her eyes and said, "Bingo! She just got it, this one is all yours to handle handsom."

"Have you been manipulating me?" Tilly asked me, alarm then anger issuing from her every pore. Then with wide eyes, "And don't you dare!"

"I wouldn't dream of it", I said.

Jen and Tess smiled at one another obviously enjoying my discomfort.

I frowned at them, "You don't have to like this quite so much you know."

"No, we don't," said Jen. "But who are we to deny ourselves life's simple pleasures."

"I didn't manipulate you during our date, I couldn't help but see what you liked and directed conversation accordingly. I probably wouldn't have tried quite so much if I wasn't so into you."

Tilly softened a little, then with more alarm, "During our date? And after our date at the hotel?"

"Maybe", I said sheepishly, "you did cum like 10 times remember, you didn't seem to mind at the time."

Jen whistled. Tess' smile nearly split her face. Tilly turned bright red.

"It was good right?" said Tess. "When you suck a guy's cock it's to give him pleasure. How is this different?"

Tilly considered this for a moment, "I guess that makes some sort of sense in a futuristic, dystopian way."

Her mood eased and she relaxed a little, "I've never let anyone fuck me in the ass though, you can't say that was just for my pleasure."

"Guilty, you do have a gorgeous ass, it needed a good hard fuck didn't it?"

Tilly turned deep red again in a way acknowledging the fact she did enjoy the ass fucking.

Jen disappeared to her bedroom then returned a moment later, "I was keeping this for the right moment, but given the circumstances, I think you should probably take custody."

She handed Tilly a brown paper bag. Tilly peered inside and a mischievous grin appeared.

"Thank you so much, you are really very thoughtful", she said withdrawing the item from the paper bag and displaying a black 6-inch strap on dildo, "You do have a lovely ass, I think I have use for this", she said looking in my direction. "Fair is fair after all."

Understanding her meaning I flinched and involuntarily moved backwards.

Then Jen and Tess were onto me, a mess of hands pulling at my shirt and popping buttons. I was laughing and trying to fend them off when I felt my jeans being ripped down around my ankles. I tripped as I tried to take a step and fell face first onto the couch. Then they were on me, holding me down. While this was all happening, Tilly had strapped herself in and lubed up the dildo. I felt a warm slippery finger rubbing my ass.

"Ohh!" was all I could say.

Then Tilly removed her finger, and I felt the cold end of the dildo nudged up against my entrance.

"Tell me you want it," said Tilly.

"Yeah, you know you want it," said Jen.

"Go on!", cried Tess.

My cock sprung to action, intellectually, I knew Tess was playing with the fog, but lust got the better part of me.

"Yeah, I want it," I said.

That was all the encouragement Tilly needed. She pushed forward burying the end of her cock into my tight ass hole.

"Fuck!" was all I could say.

Tilly pulled out and buried herself again, slipping the dildo further in. It felt good banging against my prostate. Tilly repeated the process a few times. Each time she got a little deeper. Each time I issued a satisfied grunt. By the fourth or fifth stroke the whole shaft was fully embedded in my ass. She took hold of my hips and started banging me. I could sense she was enjoying the role reversal.

"Go girl, you bang that cute ass", laughed Jen.

She discarded her robe and seated herself in front of me, spread her legs wide and pressed my face into her crotch. My senses were filled with the heady scent of her pussy. As if on autopilot, I opened my mouth and accepted her. She started gyrating her hips, her torso traveled forward positioning her taint over my mouth, I licked it willingly. She moved backwards, I dipped my tongue into her pussy, then further back until her rock-hard clit found its way between my lips. I sucked like my life depended on it.

A hand reached around and squeezed my balls. The exact amount of pressure to still my movement equal measures of agony and ecstasy, it could only be Tilly. She pulled me backwards by the balls while she impaled me mercilessly. I opened my eyes to the fog, the yellow flux was forming up, the unnatural movement evidence of Tess' manipulation. It took the form of a giant cock, rising up above Tilly, Jen and myself. All my experience with the flux fell short of preparing me for what happened next. Tess threw her weight behind the flux spearing all three of us simultaneously.

As if we rehearsed our timing we groaned as one. I was lost in my own orgasm, my cock spewed out rope after rope of cum. Tess held me in this peak orgasm state. Long after my balls were emptied my cock continued flexing. It felt like my balls had caved in. In this state of bliss, I was unaware of what was happening to the Jen and Tilly. I was startled out of my reverie by a flood of girl squirt directly into my face quickly followed by a warm wet feeling on my back. Tilly let out a squeal and collapsed forward driving me down face first still with the dildo still stuck in my ass. Jen tripped over and we were a tangled mess of cum, squirt, arms and legs.

Tess was clutching her stomach and laughing hard. We must have made quite a sight. After a time, we managed to free ourselves.

Tilly spoke first, "Oh my god, that was so fucking good. My orgasms have been so intense since I met you Stephen". She leaned in and kissed me.

"I can't take credit for this one, that was all Tess," I said.

"I know exactly what you mean," said Jen. "I might die living with these two. Oh, but what a way to go."

"So much for us only having sex in the bedroom with the door closed! I didn't see that coming", said Tilly.

"You both squirted on me. Man, I need a shower."

"Me too," said Tilly.

"And me," added Jen.

"Shall we all jump in the spa?" Suggested Tess.

We all nodded enthusiastically.

Tess dropped her robe, Jen, Tilly and I were still naked. We rinsed ourselves in the shower then fired up the spa. The jets bore down on my sore muscles.

"mmmm, spa bath, three hot naked women, I could get used to this," I remarked.

"I can't wait to take you home Tilly," said Tess.

"Excuse me!", Jen jumped in, "She is Stephen's girlfriend, so I have dibs."

I rolled my eyes, "I think Tilly wants to take it slow, family game night might still be a little confronting, and I want to keep her a bit longer thanks."

"That horse may have already bolted," said Tilly, "I think I'd be OK with it now. In fact, I think I'd like to experience your family life."

We relaxed in the spa, occasionally getting out to get drinks. There was an easy flow to our conversation. Tilly was getting to know Jen and Tess and there was a genuine connection.

"It's just you and Tess that can manipulate the flux?" Tilly enquired.

"That's right," I answered.

Tilly continued, "And you don't know anything about it's origin?"

"Not really, I imagine it's genetic in some way, but I don't really know how it came about."

"I know you asked me to keep this knowledge confidential and I will of course, but I don't understand why you think that may be necessary."

I explained, "Initially I thought my playing around with the flux caused my families descent into debauchery, then when I finally got over that I let Jen in on the secret. After Tess and her family visited and I found out that she also had this capability we came out to the rest of the family. Dad and Uncle John were concerned that a number of groups both governmental and criminal would try and force us to work for them, whether we want to or not. That thought scared us enough, but then we had a run in with what we think was another manipulator. We sensed a level of maleficence that was off the chart, so we ran. Next thing we know is we get visitors asking lots of questions. All of this added up to keep our mouths shut and laying low."

Addressing Jen and Tess particularly, "What I haven't mentioned was that I've had people making enquiries about me at the hotel. There was one woman in particular that was really odd. Her colours were all white. There was something off about her. I couldn't place it at the time, but in hindsight, no one is that pure. We previously agreed that we would come here if any of us needed to meet incognito. I got a little spooked so pulled the trigger when I spoke to Jen.

"What I didn't realise was that Vegas hosts the World Poker Championship."

Tess looked up, "Any one with our capability might try and make a fast buck. Any anyone looking for people with our capability are sure to be watching."

"Exactly my thinking," I agreed.

"Wow, this really has a secret service, spy, espionage ring to it doesn't it", Tilly added.

"At various times I was sure I was being paranoid and overreacting. Then something would happen that shocked me further. There is value in knowing with certainty whether someone is telling the truth. I can imagine a scenario where we might be conscripted into acting for any number of players and that's not a future I particularly want to experience. For the time being, I want to keep my head down."

"Got it," said Tilly making a mouth being zipped up tight sign.

Changing topics slightly I asked, "Tess, I've never asked this before, but two things, can you see my colours are they like anyone else's? And can you see your own?"

"Yes, your colours are normal and no I can't see my own colours," she answered. "I found it so hard to learn the vocab. There are colours everywhere but without a context they are meaningless. Like listening to a foreign radio program."

"Same with me by the way, your colours appear normal, I can't see my own. I think the woman in white is connected to the people who came looking for us, she may even be behind that maleficent force. She is powerful, I think she can change her colours at will."

"Shit", said Tess, "Now I'm worried."

"So am I," said Jen, "Maybe we should just get out of here. Go someplace else."

"Now you are making me nervous and I'm not the one they are looking for," said Tilly.

"Wait", I interrupted, "I'm sure they never connected Tess and I, their enquiries were a stab in the dark. If they suspected I was a manipulator there was ample opportunity to take me, with or without my consent. I have a job, I have next to no money and no harem of girls dripping over me, surely if I was a manipulator these things would be more conspicuous."

"You work and don't scam people because you are a good guy, and hang on a minute, I'm better than any harem of ten girls", quipped Tilly leaning in and kissing my cheek.

We all took a deep breath grateful of the break in the seriousness of the tone.

"I think we are safe provided we do not manipulate anywhere publicly. Tess, we can observe, but be careful, our colours might change out of context and give us away."

"I agree, don't play in public. They'll be watching for changes in the flux and will be trying to identify the manipulator. That won't necessarily be easy, could be someone at the table, could be someone watching. There could be any number of reasons for a change in our colours, I'm less worried about that", said Tess.

I tended to agree with Tess on that point, "Yeah OK, this is an opportunity to observe others with this talent and those seeking them and us out. We may never get another opportunity like this. I think we should stay and see what we can find out.

"My thought was to enter the poker tournament, make it through the first three rounds then inconspicuously loose. We still get a small prize for making it that far, enough to pay for the room, food, and our time. We keep our eyes and ears open."

"And watch for the watchers", added Tess.

"We might be able to pick up a side game as well. These games are usually played in a guest room, 5 or 6 players, a dealer and a waiter. We shouldn't make the mistake of manipulating the fog but moderate winnings should go unnoticed", I concluded.

I looked into the eyes of each of the girls. Each was nodding affirmatively. We had a plan.

With the drive, the sex and the tub we had managed to while away the entire afternoon and into the early evening.

"I'm waterlogged and famished", said Jen, "Why don't we get something to eat and maybe hit a bar or two?"

Everyone immediately agreed. The girls started climbing out of the spa. Their asses looked great, but when they lifted a leg to climb out of the spa, I got a bird's eye view of three of the hottest pussies on the planet. My cock shot up in response.

Without turning back to look at me, "Too hungry big boy, you're going to have to wait", said Tess.

The two other girls looked at her, and realising she was observing my fog they laughed and made a show swinging their asses side to side as they walked away.

I shot a small spear of fog into the laughing girls enough to get them wet, but not enough to cum. The laughing stopped, they paused a second, then realising it was me, they looked at each other and started laughing again.

Fuck they looked good, and as far as I was concerned the food could wait! Alas, I was out voted and would have to jerk off or wait till later. I decided waiting or at least the end of the waiting would be more fun so moved to dry off and get dressed for dinner.

We decided to have dinner at a restaurant in the hotel called "La Lumière Brasserie". La Lumière is up market but has a relaxed atmosphere and is very French. The maître d showed us to a booth. The high backs afforded us a little privacy while allowing Tess and I who were seated on the outer side a good view of the dining area. It was about 8:30 pm, any patron with plans to take in a show would have already eaten and departed. Two thirds of the tables still occupied, which given the hour, seemed a respectable showing.

A cute waiter handed us our menus and took our drink orders. She was about 5'5, blonde, and young maybe 18 or 19. Her name tag said "Kylie".

We were still looking at the menu when there was some commotion that drew our attention to a nearby table. Kylie was trying to beat a hasty retreat from a customer who seemed intent on getting to know her better. He was 40 something, a little heavy but by no means fat, well dressed. It was the gold jewellery that caught your eye. It was an ostentatious display of wealth which had all the hallmarks of someone who tries too hard.

"Common baby, what time do you get off?" the guy said with an unmistakeable Boston drawl. He had hold of her hand and didn't look like he wanted to let her go.

Tess turned to the rest of us and said, "You are trying to punch way above your league mister."

Jen responded, "You don't need to see the fog to know that."

I looked at the fog, as she smiled and tried to dislodge his hand, her fog was all red and purple. Anger and hate. Then a burst of yellow fog hit her rather clumsily. She paused her struggling and looked at him momentarily. He smiled his best creepy smile. Within seconds the purple hue returned. She pulled her hand free and quickly returned to the kitchen area. Moments later the maître d approached Joe Slimeballs table and he was escorted out of the restaurant.

"That was terrible", said Tilly.