Colour Me Happy Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Basically, his heart stopped for no obvious reason, his death has been referred to the coroner."

"They will never know what really killed him," said Tess.

"You said you could manipulate these new types of fog?" Asked Tilly.

Tess answered, "Yeah, but this was different, very dense, very hard to control, made me feel ill just manipulating it for a couple of seconds. I don't think we would fare any better than Geoff if we ever came up against Blonde B."

"How did you learn to manipulate the horny fog?" Tilly asked.

I responded, "Lots of motivation and practice, practice, practice."

Jen added her thoughts, "Well there's your answer, you two have to train up and be prepared. Just in case."

"That's easy said, we can hardly go around slamming black fog into people, can we?" I said.

"Don't be too hasty, there are definitely some people I can recommend!" Tess dead panned.

No body laughed.

"You could get some insects, maybe work up to lab rats used for experimentation or research," suggested Tilly.

"We could practice on the farm, out of sight of the general public. Would also be an opportunity for the family to see each other again," added Tess.

I considered the proposal, "I haven't seen mom or dad for weeks. It might work. Would be good to actually relax and let loose for a while as well. I've never tried flux manipulation on insects or animals. Never really noticed colours."

"Animals don't lie, cheat, steal, or lust, but they do suffer pain and die. I wouldn't necessarily expect you to have noticed their colours. One interesting thought though, I've heard of dogs taking an immediate like or dislike to people. Could be they know something only a few of us could hope to really understand," responded Jen.

Tess was keen, "I'll text mom, get her to invite Uncle Paul and Aunty Lisa, then after the poker tournament we can drive straight there. You are welcome to join us Tilly. I should warn you that the familial activities can be a bit challenging for some, but I'm sure you'll fit in if you want too."

Tilly thought about it before responding, "Maybe, might be more liberal than I'm used to," then smiling widely, "could be fun."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you are enjoying this series. If you have gotten this far you would know that in this chapter (unlike most of the prior chapters) far more effort was put into developing the plot and filling in the characters. Please let me know in the comments if you want to find out more about what happens in the poker tournament, whether Tess and Stephen can develop their offensive/defensive skills, what the mysterious blonde and her organization are all about and whether there is an eventual showdown, of course all with a good dollop of kinky sex thrown in. Alternatively, if you think I should do enough character development to just make the kinky sex happen... tell me that!

In the next chapter... well that depends on the comments!