Combat Healer Ch. 12

Story Info
LitRPG Monster Girl Harem - busty Cowgirl, sexy Elf Sisters!
6.9k words
4.81
9.3k
25

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,461 Followers

Combat Healer Ch. 12 -- LitRPG Monster Girl Harem - busty Cowgirl, sexy Elf Sisters!

Submitted: August 24, 2023 to Literotica (Copyright 2021 Kaizer Wolf)

Tags: harem, male lead, LitRPG, monster girls, mystery, femdom, group sex, threesome, big tits, dark fantasy, nonhuman, oni, elf, minotaur, holstaur, cowgirl, magic

*****

This fantasy story is a 'LitRPG' (also called GameLit), which is a genre that involves some stats, much like a videogame. The overall concept of stats is introduced right away, but you can certainly enjoy the story even if you're not overall familiar with the genre, simply because most of the focus is on the story itself.

Like all my stories, there will be lots of hot sex once the main characters have had time to develop their relationships.

Hope you enjoy.

*****

- CHAPTER 12: Sharing --

Present Day

A young Oni woman with rosy skin and white hair approached an Elf Guard in a dimly lit hallway, with a busty Holstaur girl not far behind, the two of them having heard of the return of the scout who almost lost her sister to a horrible monster. The same scout who came specifically to this location in search of the male healer.

They of course wanted to know how the sister was doing, but also hoped to find out if the older woman might know when their man might be back. Currently, they were on the second floor of the Remnant guild hall, down a different hall from where their man was staying, already coming to a stop when the Guard gave them a firm look.

"Is your room down this hall?" he asked harshly.

Mel spoke up. "No, we came to check on the sisters."

"They are to have no visitors. Please leave."

"Can you at least ask?" Mel said seriously. "We're with the male Healer. Allister is our boyfriend."

"No visitors," he repeated. "Now, I insist you--"

Unexpectedly, the door flew open and a tall woman with chestnut hair, tan skin, and bright blue eyes focused down the hall at them, only to look at the Guard.

"They're okay. But no one else, unless it's the Guild Master, receptionist, or someone with news of Allister Rosengard." She then focused on the pair of women in the hallway when he nodded. "Please, join us."

Mel and Val quickly hurried past the Guard and entered the room, with Val closing the door behind her as they both focused on the younger sister, sitting on the bed with her arms wrapped tightly around her knees, tearstains visible on her tan cheeks.

The older sister immediately walked over to the bed and sat down, wrapping her arms around her younger sister again.

"Oh shit, are you alright?" Mel asked sincerely, her tone laced with concern.

The older sister spoke up. "She's a little traumatized," she added with a grimace. "She remembers getting attacked. The bite causes excruciating pain."

"I've never suffered so much," the younger sister whimpered, tightening her arms as she trembled. "I almost wish someone would knock me out. Just so I don't have to remember it."

"Shh, please don't say such things, Celestine," the older sister whispered.

Mel cleared her throat. "Umm, so I'm Melantha by the way. But Mel is fine. I'm very sorry for what you went through. I'm just really glad Allie was able to help."

The older sister nodded. "I'm Astaer and this is Celestine. We're both very grateful to him. He did the impossible. I am so thankful he didn't give up on her, like that other human."

"Ugh, Lyla," Mel spat. "Part of the reason why I came up here is to stop myself from knocking her teeth in. She's down there ranting about how he treated her, and how he thinks he's all high and mighty. Girl doesn't even seem to realize that no one cares."

Astaer nodded, focusing on the busty blonde with tan skin. "And what was your name?" she wondered politely.

"I'm Valshia Kumrahg, ma'am. But Val is fine. I'm Allister Rosengard's betrothed."

Astaer's blue eyes widened at that. "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought Mel said she was his girlfriend. I misunderstood."

"Nope," Mel said cheerfully. "We're both with him."

"Oh," she replied simply, not seeming overly surprised. "So then, you're open to sharing him?"

Mel frowned. "Umm, with each other, yeah. Why?"

Astaer shrugged. "He did the impossible and saved my sister's life, when I thought hope was lost. I'd very much like to repay him."

Celestine spoke up, trembling again. "I should repay him too. I still can't believe I really almost died. I thought I was ready to die if required of me, but not like that." She shivered. "Not like that. I owe him everything. My life. Everything."

Astaer gently rubbed her arm, holding her tighter.

Mel sighed. "I mean, if you want to fuck him to show your appreciation, I don't really have a problem with that. But if you want more than a few fucks, then that could get complicated."

Astaer shrugged. "We practically live in the wilderness, so I don't think it would be too complicated. We'd just attend to him if we happen to be in the area, and would probably be out of your hair most of the time."

"Oh, then yeah. That's fine." Mel glanced back at the busty Holstaur.

"Y-Yes," Val quickly agreed. "Anything for my betrothed."

"We're pleased to hear that," Astaer said sincerely. "And we'll reward him generously with our bodies to show our appreciation. I am not aware if he has had the pleasure of becoming one with an elf, but we would both be very happy to make it an experience he is unlikely to forget."

Mel laughed. "I guess we have some competition, Val," she said playfully. "But I like a good challenge."

Astaer grinned. "Perhaps we will one day ally together, and win as one."

"Perhaps," Mel replied warmly.

* * *

I knelt directly in front of Queen Eliza while she sat in her furnished chair, with me focused up at her tender amethyst eyes as she gazed down upon me with longing. Her black silk dress was so shiny that it almost shimmered every time she moved even a little, like when she uncrossed her legs and placed her bare feet on my thighs, gently rubbing over my pants as if to caress me.

From this angle her full breasts looked even more maternal, with me being able to see a hint of her large nipples poking through the shiny midnight silk.

Across the top edge of her bosom was a series of tiny midnight tassels with black gemstones attached, giving her already fancy dress an even more ornate feeling. In many ways, it felt like she'd adorned herself much like one might wrap a gift, including little things like a string or bow, in order to enhance the visual appeal.

The overall color of her pitch-black hair and silky black dress made her flawless pale skin seem even more stark and alluring, the supple smooth appearance giving everywhere I looked a very soft look of perfection.

And then there were her rich purple eyes, so full of affection and tenderness as she held my gaze.

Yet, despite all this, I just wanted to hold her.

To gently feel her body with my hands, and explore the woman who I'd vowed to marry when I was younger, to experience the softness of her body for the first time as if we'd never been intimate before. Of course, I had no doubt that this experience felt new for her as well, for while she was physically much more mature than when I'd last seen her, I was likewise older, stronger, and more grown.

Certainly, I was still far younger than she was at this point, but the boy she'd once knew had certainly matured some as well and become a virile young man.

And I suspected she liked that about me.

She liked that I wasn't much older than I'd been, and especially liked that I was at that stage in my life where even the soft touch of her feet was enough to make me tremble. She said as much, when she slowly reached out with her right hand and gently caressed the side of my cheek, as her foot slid over the bulge of my cock straining against my pants. Which of course made me shiver.

"My sweet boy," she said softly. "As painful as this last century has been, I am so thankful to have you with me here now, still so full of life and virility. It brings me great pleasure to know that even a simple touch from me is enough to make you tremble, and I look forward to fulfilling all your desires. Whether that be through marriage, or other means."

I tried to swallow the lump in my throat.

She reached up with her left hand then, and began gently gliding against the side of her own heavy breast, the movement drawing my attention as she slowly grabbed herself, only to slide up and slip her finger into the top of her dress.

I tried to control my breathing as she began slowly moving that finger back and forth, both gently tugging down on the silk that covered her maternal tits, while visibly beginning to rub against her left nipple, moving side to side.

She gently bit her full bottom lip as she continued to do so, her thumb caressing my cheek again, her foot gently pressing on my cock now, even as she teased her hard mound.

"My baby boy," she said softly, her amethyst eyes full of longing. "Would you allow me to find out 'how little' is needed to bring us both pleasure?"

I swallowed hard, and nodded.

She let go of my face then, and gently pushed the silk covering her full breasts just enough to expose her hard brown mounds surrounded by tan skin so soft and smooth that there was a slight shine from the light. "Then come and suck on me, my sweet boy, while I take care of you."

I immediately reached up to put my hands on her silk-covered thighs, shocked by just how smooth and warm the material was, heated by her body, before drawing even closer when she grabbed my face in both hands and gently led me to her nipple.

I moaned uncontrollably as I sucked it in my mouth, surprised when she moaned even louder, abruptly wrapping her arms around my head.

"Oh my sweet baby boy," she whispered. "How I've missed your touch so much. Yes, please enjoy me while I also enjoy you."

I moaned as I continued to suck, beginning to tremble again when I felt her reach down and begin to tug up on the lower portion of her dress. I had no idea what she had planned, but was perfectly fine with letting her lead, allowing her to pull me just a little closer between her silky thighs.

She then carefully reached down for my pants, and undid them, allowing them to slide to my knees as she carefully grasped my cock in her thin hands. For a brief second, I was confused as she seemed to wrap the edge of her dress around my member, only to moan again when she slid the material over my cock's head in a firm stroke, causing me to whimper from the intensity of the sensation.

"The closer you bring me with your sucking," she whispered. "The more I will do for you. Now let us enjoy this moment of reunion as long as possible by taking our time. After all, we have several hours before all preparations are ready, and we are scheduled to leave the city."

My face was already burning up, my whole body feeling hot, just to have my face pressed against her soft breast, her hard nipple sucked between my lips, knowing she was enjoying this very much when her thighs began to squirm ever so slightly. After a few seconds, her breathing became heavier, with her beginning to gently stroke her fingers through my hair affectionately, even as she gently squeezed the head of my cock every once in a while, wrapped up in the silk fabric of her dress.

It was almost as if she could sense when I was beginning to get close, possibly because my cock began throbbing, only for her hand to remain motionless while I sucked. But then, the moment that the intensity began to drop, she'd squeeze again forcing my gut to tighten in pleasure.

Her tone was soft as she spoke up after a few minutes of passionate silence. "Now the other one, my sweet boy. It needs some attention too."

I let go of her nipple even as she shifted her torso, gliding the other breast against my face, until I had a hold of that one between my lips.

"Mmmmm," she moaned softly, giving my cock another firm squeeze, her fingers still running through my hair. She then finally moved her left hand to her own wet nipple, beginning to gently squeeze while I sucked on the right one, her hand becoming more consistent as it worked on my shaft.

I suspected she was beginning to be alright with this first round not lasting quite as long, her back beginning to arch as she thrust her breasts outward more, starting to work my cock more diligently.

I knew I was leaking a lot, but I did my best to hold off, deciding to slowly begin easing my right hand from her thigh to between them, until I started to wiggle between her legs, prompting her to tighten just briefly before relaxing.

"Naughty boy," she whispered in a chastising tone. "I won't last much longer if you touch me there, but I suppose it can't be helped."

I simply moaned in response as I began to feel her warm juicy folds against my fingertips, gently prodding, rubbing, and poking, each time encouraged by her quiet whimpers. She was now tugging hard on her left nipple, prompting me to suck harder too, only for her to gasp.

"Oh baby boy, I'm so close," she whimpered, beginning to slide her rear further downward into the seat and thus closer to my cock. "I'm so close and I so desperately want you in me. I so desperately want you to fill me with your--oh!"

All at once, letting go of her nipple, I got my left foot underneath me and abruptly pushed upward, grabbing the arm of the chair while thrusting forward, even as my mouth aimed for hers, my left hand going for the right breast I'd just been sucking.

At the same time, the head of my cock sank into her wet pussy even easier than I was expecting.

"Mmmmm!" she exclaimed into my mouth, tugging roughly on her own nipple as her entire body tensed beneath me, her hips beginning to twitch on their own as if her body was desperately trying to get me deeper.

I immediately shot my load.

Eliza broke our kiss and jutted her chin upward, struggling to contain the guttural noise escaping her throat as she clung to the side of the chair with her right hand while still tugging with her left. She then abruptly wrapped both arms around my head, pulling my face against her neck, my cock sinking in just a little bit deeper as my hips tensed.

"Oh my love, it's so warm. I'd forgotten how warm it was. I can feel both you and your seed deep within me. Oh, how I wish I could still have your child."

I smirked at that, trying to control my breathing after unloading in her. "Would be a bit of a problem if we went with your second plan."

She chuckled softly at that, holding my head even more firmly against her neck. "Yes well, if we choose that option, then I will certainly enjoy the experience with you. You'll have to have your own room, but I'll sneak to your bed every night, and maybe even invite you to mine on occasion. Please know that if you decide on that, I will spend every night ensuring you are satiated with my body."

I cleared my throat. "I think it's the 'calling you Atara' part that is difficult to swallow. Not because I don't like the idea, but because I would no longer be able to call you anything else. You would have to really fill that role in my life, and there would be no way to choose an alternative relationship, if I one day changed my mind. If we could try it for a year, then I would agree. Or even if it was only for a few years, I might still not hesitate."

"It's a small sacrifice for your safety, in my opinion," she said softly. "And keep in mind that I will not be the Queen forever. One day I will step down, and we can be to each other whatever you want."

Of course, I was aware of that. But the only problem was, after living like that for a decade or longer, going back to normal would be hard. Especially since a decade for me was a very long time.

"How long?" I asked hesitantly. "How long until you step down from the throne?"

She sighed heavily, wrapping one leg round my waist more to keep my cock buried in her. "I do not know," she admitted. "There is much to share that I do not have time to tell you right now, but now would be a very poor time for a change of power. I have finally found you after searching for so long, but it couldn't have come at a worse time."

"Well, that only created a thousand questions on the tip of my tongue," I commented.

She giggled softly. "Oh my sweet baby boy, how I wish to avoid troubling you with such things. But I suppose I shall soon, for even if I become your guardian, I will still treat you as my lover and equal in all things."

My cock throbbed, still buried in her.

"Mmmm," she moaned softly, squeezing my head tighter. "How I long to stay like this forever. Shall we continue from where we left off, or do you need a break?"

I smirked. "My firmness should be enough for you to know."

She slowly let go of my head then, and moved her hands to my face, guiding me to look at her even as I tried to stay buried inside her warm folds. "Then I want you to continue from where you left off, and I will watch you, as you find pleasure in me."

I gulped, knowing what that meant.

Aside from the very first time that we had sex, it was pretty much how we always had to do it in the Dungeon, with only one of us enjoying it while the other essentially 'kept watch.' And, in particular, I could recall vividly Eliza watching my face intently as I shot my load deep within her, with her finding great pleasure in seeing how good she made me feel.

And she was going to do it again, just like we used to.

I readjusted myself, even as she lifted a leg up slightly, until we were angled perfectly for me to slide in deeper, even as she remained in her chair, with her holding my gaze as I began thrusting in and out slowly.

"I love you, my sweet boy," she whispered, pulling my face down enough to kiss my forehead, and then moving to my cheek, followed by a gentle peck on the lips, before holding my gaze again. "Please find pleasure in me," she added quietly.

My primary intention was not to get there a second time, but to simply enjoy this special intimacy as we held each other's gaze while being in the slow act of intentional lovemaking. However, after what felt like a long time of me slowly thrusting while she searched my eyes intently, neither of us speaking as was always required while being in such a vulnerable situation, her purple eyes began to flutter and she reached down to begin caressing her own full breast.

She had decided it was safe to enjoy herself two, her eyelids lowering in pleasure as she continued to focus intently on me, even as she also began growing closer and closer to experiencing our heavenly bliss. Yet still, neither of us spoke.

Until I could sense that we were both near, even as our movements continued to be slow.

"I'm close," I whispered softly.

She nodded while biting her full lower lip, tugging more on her nipple while her other hand searched underneath my shirt and for my chest. "Oh God," she whimpered, her thighs squirming at the touch of my toned torso. "Oh love, you've truly become a young man, haven't you? Oh my sweet baby. Oh my sweet--uhh!"

She tensed, and I began pumping my seed, both of us swimming in ecstasy at the same time, both of us managing to remain almost completely silent. Something that almost increased the intensity of the pleasure, in a strange way.

KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,461 Followers
12