Combat Healer Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,432 Followers

Except, there was no fear afterward. No dread of being attacked.

We were safe, and we could enjoy the release of tension together.

Except...there was suddenly a knock on the door.

"Just a moment!" Eliza exclaimed, clearly flustered as we separated, some of my cum clinging to her pussy briefly, only to fall and land on the inside of her silk dress. She shoved down her silk skirt, immediately looking completely presentable, even as I tugged up my pants.

I quickly went to go have a seat in the chair, crossing my ankle over my knee since I was still hard, and tried to act normal.

Eliza was now focused on her parchment, her face a little flushed, but otherwise unassuming.

"Come in," she said loudly.

I glanced over my shoulder as the door opened, only to be shocked by who I saw.

Sylvia's expression was neutral. "My Queen, it is only me. May I come in?"

"Yes, of course," Eliza said casually, glancing up at her. "Are you here to learn what we've decided?"

"I am, my Queen. Runners have been sent ahead of you to the outposts, so that they will have fresh horses upon your arrival, and I've just been told that there are two carriages and four wagons prepared to leave. We only need to know who is going."

Eliza grabbed a page where she'd written down the other names previously, only to quickly begin jotting down a few more, for our team, asking me to repeat Mel and Val's full names, so that they could be notified, along with Astaer, and brought to leave the city.

She then focused up at Sylvia. "And also, I would very much desire that you accompany us, if you might be so inclined as to do this favor for me."

"My Queen," she said in surprise. "Of course, I will accompany you."

Eliza held up the page. "Then please deliver this list, and return here afterward. I would like to speak with you before we leave."

"As you command, my Queen," she replied simply, only to turn around and hurry off, closing the door behind her.

I focused on her amethyst gaze. "What do you plan on talking to her about?"

"Mostly us," she replied. "She is already aware of who you are to me, but I feel it is necessary to discuss everything, in hopes that maybe she will find it in her heart to at least interact with you civilly."

I sighed. "She did say that my presence causes her great discomfort," I admitted.

"It's not really you," Eliza replied. "Rather, Sylvia is very set in her ways of thinking. She assumes the worst in men, and would soon rid the world of them, if not for the detriment that would cause to our population."

"So do you think she'll give me a chance now that she knows I'm not some random human?"

"Person," Eliza corrected. "It has nothing to do with you being human, my love. And it is difficult to tell with her. I do know of one man who she came to trust, and that man even found himself very interested in her. Yet she continued to treat him with absolute respect, despite her repeatedly denying his interest. Implying that her decision to respect and trust another is unyoked from that person's race or interest in her."

"Who is that?" I wondered.

"Oh, no one you know, my love. My only point is that she loathes men as a sort of ideology, but is not unwilling to get to know and respect someone just because they are male. And to be completely honest, she is not friendly with most women either, but tolerates them better."

I scoffed. "So really, she just doesn't like people."

Eliza chuckled. "Yes, that is precisely correct. Which is why I would like to discuss all this while you are present."

I nodded, only for there to be another knock on the door.

"Come in," Eliza replied.

The door opened and Sylvia stepped in, only to close it behind her and walk up to the desk, almost standing within arm's reach of me. Close enough that it surprised me, since she usually made me feel like I was a cretin and that getting too close would infect her with my assumed stupidity.

"My Queen," she said simply.

The room was very large, but it only had the two chairs within, which I suspected was because Eliza didn't usually entertain guests in this room. Or if she did, it was only one person at a time. Part of me thought about offering to give up my chair so the tall blonde elf could have a seat, but I decided against it, doubting she would react positively to the gesture.

"Sylvia, my dear friend," Eliza began. "This is truly the boy I've spoken of. The young man I lost a little over a century ago. I first wanted to express my sincerest gratitude for you bringing this to my attention."

"Of course, my Queen," she said sincerely, her tone full of devotion.

"Sylvia," Eliza continued gently. "Now that my beloved is with me again, it is very important my feelings for him remain concealed. I have already expressed this to you, but do it again to emphasize the importance of this request."

"I would never even so much as utter a word, my Queen."

"Thank you, Sylvia. But now I must ask. How would you like this friendship between you and I to proceed moving forward?"

The tall blonde elf seemed a little surprised, her icy blue eyes wide, before she glanced at me briefly, her expression impassive as if she were only glancing at the wall, and then she returned her eyes to the Queen. "However you wish, my dear Eliza."

"My beloved is very important to me, as I know you are aware, but I also desire for our friendship to remain fully intact."

"Of course, my Queen. As do I. Nothing is more important to me than what I share with you."

"Then will you also accept my beloved into your life?"

I froze solid, unsure if she was implying what I thought she was, seeing in the corner of my eye that Sylvia had frozen too.

"In...In what way would you have me accept him?" she finally asked.

"I know you hold animosity toward most males, and it would cause me great displeasure if you held such feelings toward my beloved."

"Of course not, Eliza, I..." She abruptly sighed heavily, only to turn to face me.

I focused up at her in surprise, shocked that she was staring directly at me, with no hint of disgust. "I apologize Mr. Rosengard for how I've treated you these last couple of years. I had no idea you were so important to Eliza, and had I known I would have behaved differently. Please forgive me for my abrasiveness, and please accept my apology."

I was stunned.

And completely confused.

No way she was 'just okay' with me, just like that.

But I knew I should be polite.

"Umm, thank you, and I gladly accept your apology. Although, I don't feel like it's necessary." I paused when she seemed both surprised and confused, still holding my gaze. "I will admit that you have been a bit abrasive with me, but it's not like you've singled me out. From what I can tell, you're like that with everyone, and at the end of the day, you've been compliant with nearly all of my requests. Honestly, if I could ask one thing from you, it would be just that you weren't so displeased with my very presence."

She sighed. "I stopped being displeased with your presence the moment I confirmed that you were Eliza's beloved. The moment she confirmed that the name of her beloved was Allister Rosengard."

"Oh," I said in surprise, finding that hard to believe. "Really?"

She nodded. "Yes, really. I have known of your existence for nearly as long as I've known Eliza. And I have thought about you on a number of occasions over the years." She paused, seeing that I was really confused. "It was not only she who was searching for you," she admitted. "I too was searching, though Eliza never requested it of me, nor was she aware. Of course, I was looking for a man who would be of an appropriate age, elderly at this point, so I never even considered that you might be her beloved, even if you are a male human healer. If anything, your presence in particular reminded me of Eliza's loss, and of my own failure to help find him. So again, I am sorry for how I've treated you. Had I known, our interactions would have been different."

"Oh," I repeated. I supposed that made more sense. She was rude to me because I reminded her of what her beloved Eliza had lost, and it made her feel like a failure. Which also made it pretty clear that Sylvia inherently interacted differently with those in her inner circle, those who she loved and respected, versus most others. And since her behavior wasn't necessarily from prejudice, but just a general distaste of most people, it was easy for her to completely flip, and start interacting with me as a close associate. Possibly even as a friend. Because she didn't really hate me specifically, and never had. She just acted cold toward everyone, except for those she'd grown to love and cherish. "Umm, thank you," I added.

"You're welcome," she said with a nod. She then turned to the Queen. "And I hope you have also forgiven me for mistreating him," she said hopefully.

Eliza nodded. "Of course, Sylvia. And your sensibility in this matter has made me very happy. But now, we also need to discuss our physical relationship."

The tall blonde elf swallowed audibly. "What is it you wish, my dear Eliza?"

"Only that you are able to continue visiting my bed, even if I have recently been with my beloved."

Her blonde eyebrows rose. "Oh, so then you're not requesting I sleep with him too."

Oh shit! Was that something she had been expecting?!

Eliza glanced at me. "That is a decision I would never impose on you, my dear friend. Even though it would please me if you did, I would never directly request it. Rather, I only request that you fulfill your pledge, even if I've just been intimate with my beloved."

Sylvia relaxed fully. "Oh. Yes, I can do that, my Queen. I do not mind at all. As I'm sure you're aware, before I met you, I frequently did as much for a married woman, often after she'd recently had sex with her husband."

Eliza gave her a warm smile. "Then would you please kneel before me now? I'd forgotten what it was like to have sex with a man, and do not have any undergarments to contain his seed."

Oh fuck!

Sylvia immediately nodded without hesitation, not even seeming surprised that Eliza was admitting we'd just had sex, walking around the desk and kneeling before the Queen. "Of course, and I apologize if I interrupted you earlier," she said simply.

Eliza focused on me as she lifted up her black silk dress, only to place her hand on Sylvia's blonde hair as the elf gathered it up, with the Queen appearing to hold the blonde locks for her, all while the beautiful tall woman bent forward and buried her face between Eliza's thighs. "Thank you, Sylvia," Eliza replied in relief, still focused on me. "You're a life saver."

Sylvia didn't respond, but I could hear her tongue working.

And my cock was so hard, it was throbbing in pain, aching to be freed from my pants.

I didn't realize I was trembling again, just holding Eliza's amethyst gaze as the tall blonde elf serviced her right in front of me, until she spoke up.

"My love, I may be required to use my mouth to give you pleasure in the future. Or else grow accustomed to wearing undergarments again. I've not done so for a long time, as a small reminder of what we went through."

I was surprised to hear that, though I fully understood what she meant.

After all, while I could heal flesh and bone with my spells, I couldn't repair cloth and fabric. Which meant, within the first day of fighting for our lives, we'd been rendered completely exposed, though it wasn't like I'd been able to see her naked very well.

The Dungeon tunnels were frequently very dark, and I didn't have night vision like she did. Certainly, I'd developed a skill that allowed me to perceive things in the darkness, but only occasionally was there enough light, usually created by her spell 'Shock,' for me to see the details of her exposed form. I saw her thin body frequently during fights, but it hadn't been an arousing thing. Not when we were literally about to die from every encounter.

"Oh, umm, yeah that's fine," I managed, agreeing to her offer to suck me off next time, instead of getting there in her pussy, unless she was wearing undergarments.

Eliza's tone was affectionate. "My love, are you in need of relief now?" she wondered curiously.

I could only nod.

"Then come sit on my desk, my sweet boy. I will take care of you while I'm being cleaned up."

I tried not to tremble as I quickly got to my feet, unable to believe that this was really happening, but not about to question it. Hurrying to get my pants down, I did as she asked, moving the parchment out of the way and sitting down at her desk, relieved when she immediately grasped me in her thin fingers.

At first, she only examined my cock as she gently rubbed the leaking head with her thumb.

"You know, Allie," she said softly. "You actually surprised me earlier."

"I did?"

She nodded, continuing to gently rub the tip, her amethyst gaze focused on it. "You're bigger than you were when you were younger. I can remember how it felt to have you deep within me, and it was already almost too much back then. But now, I feel even fuller when you're inside me."

I gulped, glancing down at Sylvia who was almost methodically licking Eliza's pussy clean, the Queen still holding up the blonde's hair. "G-Glad you like it," I managed.

She smiled warmly, her amethyst eyes full of affection, tugging up a little on the blonde elf's hair with one hand, causing Sylvia to moan quietly at her hair being pulled, before my love leaned forward and slowly wrapped her mouth around my throbbing head. "Mmmm," she moaned, only to pop off after a few seconds, a clear thread of fluid clinging to her lips. "I'd long since forgotten this taste. Your sweetness is bringing back memories."

"I hope not bad ones," I said hesitantly.

She sighed, her tongue flicking out to collect the clear fluid on her full pink lips. "Well, of course they are bittersweet memories, my love, but now that so much time has passed for me, I primarily recall all the special moments I spent with you." Her tone became more affectionate. "I am looking forward to making new memories, ones that are solely special."

"Me too," I agreed quietly.

She gave me a warm smile, and then leaned forward to engulf my cock again, her hand grabbing onto my shaft firmly as she worked her tongue around the tip. I reached up to begin stroking my fingers through her pitch-black hair, only to tuck some of it around her pointy ear, gently stroking the tip to see if she'd respond like she used to.

Sure enough, her ear twitched at the slight tickle, something I'd always found adorable.

It was truly her, my Eliza, though I certainly had no doubts at this point.

Not when it literally said she was Bound to me.

Still, in many ways, it was the same girl I'd fallen in love with, only more mature, but still just as wonderful as I remembered.

After so long for me, and after so very long for her, we were finally together again.

And I honestly couldn't be happier.

"I love you so much, Elizatay Mariona," I whispered. "My Queen Eliza."

She popped off just long enough to respond. "And I love you so much, my beloved Allister Rosengard. My Soulmate. Now please give me your seed, my love, so that I might taste your sweetness once more."

"As you wish, my Queen," I replied tenderly, using both hands to hold her face as she resumed our intimacy.

Her whimper was cute when I found relief, my cum shooting into her mouth.

But she chose to continue the task, finding pleasure in the intimacy alone, until the blonde elf was making Eliza whimper in her own relief from being stimulated for so long. With Sylvia sucking on her pussy, and Eliza's mouth sucking on my cock, my sweet love climaxed between us.

I figured we were both satiated by that point, for now, and that we would attend to other matters, but I hadn't considered that the Queen desired that all parties were taken care of.

Nor had I anticipated my role in the matter.

When Eliza promised the blonde elf that she wouldn't make her sleep with me, I assumed that implied that Sylvia had zero interest in being sexual with me at all. Which of course made a lot of sense in my perception, especially when considering how she'd always treated me. However, apparently, the tall blonde's reluctance to be sexual with anyone stemmed more from her commitment to the Queen, rather than any other factor.

And while it was clear that Eliza would never make Sylvia do something sexual with me, or anyone else, it similarly became clear that Sylvia would actually do anything sexual that the shorter bustier elf implied she wanted.

No forcing required.

Because the tall blonde was always willing to do anything her Queen truly desired, even if it wasn't something she especially wanted to do.

Thus, much to my surprise, with the Queen instructing Sylvia to sit in the chair, I was tasked with burying my face between the blonde's smooth pale thighs while Eliza shared with her an intimate kiss that lasted even beyond the first time my face was wetted with the tall blonde elf's release.

To be clear, it didn't feel like there was any inherent intimacy between me and Sylvia specifically, even if she did start running her fingers through my hair, though I certainly enjoyed the experience. Still, it was obvious she had no problem mostly ignoring me while she focused on the one she truly cared deeply for.

And it seemed I wasn't the only one fond of the Queen's full lips and even fuller breasts, as the tall elf couldn't seem to get enough of them as I continued to service her as repayment for her role in reuniting me with my love. Unsurprisingly, Sylvia didn't actually touch me herself very much, aside from using my hair to control some of my movements, but also didn't seem opposed to having my mouth on her clit and juicy lips, seeming fully content to being licked and sucked on while she focused on her intimacy with the Queen.

And truly, I couldn't be happier.

Because Sylvia's mature pussy was far tastier than I could have ever imagined.

Especially since I never imagined I'd ever be able to become intimate with this sexy blonde elf in the first place. And considering I never thought I'd become intimate with two sexy women who were both far older and more mature than me.

Without a doubt, this was a slice of heaven.

And without a doubt, I never wanted this to end.

-

I update my Bio on Literotica frequently to reflect my Release Schedule and what chapters are pending review.

Submitted: August 24, 2023 to Literotica (Copyright 2021 Kaizer Wolf)

12