Combat Healer Ch. 13

Story Info
Monster Girl Harem - sexy Oni, busty Cowgirl, Elf Sisters!
7k words
4.85
7.8k
26

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,401 Followers

Combat Healer Ch. 13 -- Monster Girl Harem - sexy Oni, busty Cowgirl, Elf Sisters!

Submitted: October 5, 2023 to Literotica (Copyright 2021 Kaizer Wolf)

Tags: harem, male lead, LitRPG, monster girls, mystery, femdom, group sex, threesome, big tits, dark fantasy, nonhuman, oni, elf, minotaur, holstaur, cowgirl, magic

*****

This fantasy story is a 'LitRPG' (also called GameLit), which is a genre that involves some stats, much like a videogame. The overall concept of stats is introduced right away, but you can certainly enjoy the story even if you're not overall familiar with the genre, simply because most of the focus is on the story itself.

Like all my stories, there will be lots of hot sex once the main characters have had time to develop their relationships.

Hope you enjoy.

*****

- CHAPTER 13: Departure -

Present Day

A young Oni woman with rosy skin and white hair, along with her blonde Holstaur companion with tan skin and envious proportions, together walked through the upstairs hallways with trays of dinner in their grasps, intending on delivering food to the elf sisters who barely survived an encounter with a true monster.

The same monster that Mel suspected her Healer boyfriend would be sent to help subdue, since he'd saved the youngers sister's life, Celestine, by learning a new Spell to cure her of the incurable liquifying she'd been suffering.

Mel knew her man was capable, but she just wished she could go with him.

As did Val, the busty half-Holstaur girl who had been betrothed to her man nearly a year ago.

Downstairs in the Guild canteen, it was quite lively now, between all the rumors circulating around, as well as due to the arrival of an unusual woman, who had as many speaking about her as they were about the events of the day.

The young woman was a Songstress, currently entertaining many who were sitting down for dinner by singing enthralling songs on the stage, as a warmup to her more engaging tales. However, what was so unusual about her was the fact that she had mauve skin a few shades lighter than Val's purple eyes, coupled with vibrant pink eyes.

Yet she wasn't an Oni, was as short as a human, and was rumored to have the pointy ears of an elf.

Mel didn't know what to think of her, but was much more focused on delivering dinner to the sisters and eating with them.

Given that the pair of sister scouts, both of whom had chestnut hair, deeply tan skin, and bright blue eyes, were honored guests of the Guild, as instructed by the Head of the Guard and agreed upon by the Guild Master's receptionist, the meals were on the house, including their own.

Nodding toward the male Elf Guard as Mel approached, she paused briefly as he opened the door for her, before stepping inside to find the sisters still on the bed.

Celestine still appeared shaken, her arms wrapped around her knees, her blue eyes vacant, being fully healed from her torment, but vividly recalling both the attack and the excruciating pain she suffered prior to falling unconscious.

As she described it, being bitten felt like being injected with a fire that immediately began melting her insides. And given what Mel knew of the monster's appearance, and knowing that part of its horror was its habit to wear its victim's skin, she knew that what the younger sister claimed was far from an exaggeration.

The older sister, Astaer, continued to sit with her arms wrapped around the younger one, gently rubbing her upper arm with her hand as she softly sang an unfamiliar lullaby in elvish.

Astaer focused up at Mel and Val as they entered the room.

"Thank you," she said automatically. "Maybe some food will help her."

"I'm...I'm not hungry," Celestine whispered.

"Please eat," Astaer said gently. "I'll have to leave soon, and I do not wish to return, only to find that you've starved yourself."

Celestine winced at that. "I'll go too," she said almost inaudibly.

"What?" Astaer said in surprise.

Celestine gritted her teeth. "I will not allow you to face that demon alone. I will go too."

Astaer sighed heavily. "I doubt the Queen will allow it, dear sister. You're not fit to return to your duties. Even if your body is healed, your mind suffers."

Celestine winced, almost looking like she was about to cry, before she abruptly let go of her legs and began to scoot to the edge of the bed. "Then I'll show her that I am fit for duty." She focused on Mel. "Please hand me my meal. I'll eat."

"Umm, sure," Mel said hesitantly, setting the tray on her boyfriend's desk and then grabbing a bowl of hearty soup. "Maybe you can try this," she offered, handing the bowl to the younger sister.

Celestine's hands trembled as she accepted it, but she held fast and lowered it to her lap, grabbing the wooden spoon to begin working on her first bite. Astaer got up and grabbed a plate for herself, turning to face Mel and Val as they likewise grabbed their food, only for the tall brunette elf to sit down on the floor.

Mel and Val both took her cue, and sat on the floor as well, their legs crossed.

Glancing at Val's thighs, Mel was actually surprised by how toned the blonde-Holstaur was, realizing she didn't actually have very much fat on her, despite her envious proportions. Sure, her tits were massive compared to even Oni standards, but her waist was so thin, nearly thinner than Mel's, while having sturdy hips that were far wider, coupled with thick thighs that actually made Mel's look normal sized, even though she knew her muscular red thighs were thicker than average.

Then again, she was half-Holstaur, so she supposed she shouldn't be so surprised.

She then focused on Astaer, noting how she was very tall, but also very thin, almost having no chest at all, with her younger sister, Celestine, having a slightly larger bust, but also being a tad shorter. Both of them were still very skinny though, and a few inches taller.

And beautiful.

Mel kind of wanted to watch, when these sisters showed their appreciation to her boyfriend, feeling confident their wild beauty would make him extremely flustered and overwhelmed. Especially if they expressed their gratitude at the same time.

At the very least, they both seemed experienced and very confident in their attractiveness, appearing to have no doubts that Mel's boyfriend would take them up on their offer.

Which wasn't really too surprising to Mel, given the lives they led.

She suspected that living in the wilderness didn't mean they had no sex lives, with it being very likely that they fucked anyone they came across, while on their duties, sharing in a quick intimacy, and then going on their way.

In particular, Astaer especially seemed like she was very familiar with seduction.

A kind of seduction that resonated in her every gesture.

Needless to say, the way Mel had seen Astaer rest her hand gently on the guard's shoulder while speaking to him, while simultaneously not seeming interested in the elf, implied that the brunette was generally flirtatious with everyone, as if preparing every man to be ready to bed her if she desired.

Then again, it was possible Celestine was the same way, and only wasn't showing it due to her trauma.

Astaer had just begun asking Val questions about her family, growth, and Focus, almost seeming as if she'd heard about the half-Holstaur before, when there was unexpectedly a knock on the door.

"Come in," Astaer said simply, knowing it must be the Elf Guard, since he would have chased someone else off.

However, the door opened, revealing two people, this second man also dressed in uniform, but having a serious expression.

"Astaer Rootkin," he said firmly. "Orders from the Queen."

The older sister immediately set her plate down and rose to her feet, standing at attention.

The man continued. "You are to recruit Melantha Murta'rahg and Valshia Kumrahg, and report to the southwestern stables within half an hour. The Queen will join you personally in this assault on the Arakna'cabra, along with the human Healer, Allister Rosengard."

"What?" Astaer said in alarm. "The Queen is coming?"

"It's too dangerous!" Celestine retorted.

"These are the Queen's orders," the guy said simply.

Celestine abruptly stood up, bowl still in hands. "Are you to return to the castle?" she asked the man.

His expression softened. "Why? Do you need me to deliver a message?" he wondered, sounding much more relaxed as he spoke to the younger sister.

"Yes, please tell the Queen I am fit for duty, and wish to accompany both her and my sister on this assault. Please emphasize that I am fully healed, and absolutely determined."

He hesitated, almost seeming concerned for her, before sighing under the weight of her bright blue gaze.

"Very well, I will do as you wish, Celestine."

"Thank you," she said gently. "Now please go. I must eat and prepare."

He nodded, turning around and leaving, with the other guard closing the door for them.

"What just happened?" Val said in confusion, even as the two still seated focused on Astaer.

The older brunette immediately explained. "You're being recruited for the assault team. We are to join the Queen and your betrothed, and together defeat the demon."

Despite the implied danger, Mel was both relieved and excited.

"Thank the heavens," she whispered, only to focus on the busty Holstaur. "Looks like you shall get your wish. We will reunite with our man and fight by his side in battle."

Val sighed in obvious relief. "Thank goodness. I am so happy to finally be useful to my betrothed."

Mel smirked, raising her plate to resume her meal, so that they might soon be off, finally reunited with their man after a few tense hours.

* * *

After spending a shockingly intimate time with both the Queen and her female lover, Sylvia, I was sent off to wait at the southwestern stables in preparation to leave the city, where an excessive number of carriages and covered wagons had been prepared for the Queen to choose from.

Of course, I kind of wanted to stay with Queen Eliza, especially after discovering who she truly was, but I knew it was important that our relationship remain a secret for now, and it would not be appropriate for me to wait outside her chambers while she changed into an outfit more suited for travel and battle.

Similarly, Sylvia, the tall blond elf with icy blue eyes and magic to compliment, departed the castle to likewise prepare for this journey she'd been invited on. One where she would fight side-by-side with her Queen to defend the entire continent against the rapidly reproducing demon known as Arakna'cabra, or also commonly known as Flesh Collectors.

From my basic understanding, the plan was to travel at full speed to the nearest outpost village, where fresh horses would be waiting for us, and then do the same through the night to the next outpost location, where we would again get fresh horses.

By morning, after having traveled around the western side of the lake and heading northeast, since traveling to the east of the lake wouldn't be possible due to the wide river used for trade, we would reach the final outpost village and begin our search for the Arakna'cabra further north, using the wagon as far as we could, before resuming on foot.

Astaer would be our guide, but to ensure she was able to get some sleep during the night, the Queen indicated that either she, or Sylvia, would take the reins for a portion of the night. Given that Queen Eliza and I had been forced to survive a Dungeon when we were younger while under constant threat of assault, I was well aware that she could function perfectly fine with little sleep.

After all, we'd both been forced to recover with only short naps at all hours of the day, rather than long stretches of sleep like normal people.

Of course, I slept normally now, but there had been a few times in a Dungeon, with my current Remnant team, that I'd woken up after only fifteen or twenty minutes, feeling both alert and refreshed, despite the lack of sleep.

When I arrived at the stables, escorted by a couple of Elf Guards, I took my time inspecting the horses they'd picked out with my Eye of the Goddess skill, since they also had attributes and such. Unsurprisingly, they were all strong and had high endurance, with each pair of Percheron being capable of hauling a wagon or carriage very quickly along the stone roads.

Unlike the Adrennais, which were usually brown and much more muscular, the Percheron were a bit leaner and typically had a grayish coat with a bunch of white spots, much like someone with excessive freckles. To the point that they often looked white from a distance, and were usually a signal of royalty.

Which meant, people who didn't know the Queen was with us would at least assume that we were on a special mission. And with a runner having already been sent to the first outpost, another runner to soon reach the second outpost in preparation for us, they would know immediately that the team tasked with dealing with the emergency had arrived.

But most importantly, the most valuable characteristic of the Percheron was that they had night vision like elves, allowing us to travel through the concealment of darkness, the moon our only light.

I already knew that Mel, Val, and Astaer had been sent for, so I wasn't surprised when they finally showed up, with my sexy Oni girlfriend riding with the brunette elf, her long midnight staff in one hand while she held on with her other arm, while the busty blonde Holstaur rode a horse by herself, seeming very familiar with the act.

Made sense, considering she'd lived on a farm all her life.

However, what I didn't expect was for there to be a third horse just behind them, the younger elf scout Celestine riding with them, seeming especially determined, but in a 'I'm trying to be brave in the face of death' kind of way.

They also brought with them a bunch of Essence Crystals, with Mel, Val, and Celestine all having packs on their shoulders. Normally, it was more economical to avoid using such Crystals for battle, instead making due with one's own natural storage and regeneration of the magical energy - though many Mages kept a few on them - but in this case they were obviously meant for me, since my lifesaving spell Divine Restoration required so much essence to use just once.

When everyone dismounted, Mel came right over to give me a hug - black staff in hand, my slingshot in her bag - while Val held back a little, seeming uncertain of what she should do in this situation. Similarly, Astaer, who was the only one without a pack, immediately focused on the horses and began going through them, with the creatures noticeably reacting to her as they silently communicated with each other.

As was the skill of a Beast Master.

Alternatively, the younger sister, who was still taller than me by about an inch even though I was tall for a human, hesitantly walked over to me and then held out both of her hands. Uncertain of what she wanted, I accepted them, meeting her deep blue gaze, starkly contrasted against her dark tan and even darker hair, neither one of us saying anything.

She was a tiny bit shorter than her older sister, still just as thin, but I noticed that she was a bit fuller in the chest, though still small compared to the average human woman. Tall and lanky was the figure of the average elf, even when they had quite a bit of muscle on them.

Certainly, both sister scouts were strong and capable, but they definitely had feminine figures, their hips proportionally wide but that girth somewhat eclipsed compared to the length of their long legs and torso. The most noticeable difference between them was that Celestine had a slightly rounder face, which made her look quite a bit younger than her older sister, who had the more common chiseled oval face.

They both were dressed in brown leather pants, coupled with tan tunic shirts that hugged them loosely everywhere except their chest, the material thin enough to reveal their gentle mounds, a sort of raw sexuality to their appearances and lack of undergarments.

Finally, Celestine closed her blue eyes and took a long deep breath, blowing it in my face, her scent smelling strongly of honey, as the tension in her slim shoulders released.

She then focused on me, her tone full of affection and appreciation. "Thank you, Allister Rosengard, for trying so hard to save me, even when others quickly gave up. While at your Guild, my sensitive ears heard the disgruntled complaints of a few, revealing just how selfish they are and how selfless you are. I would be dead if not for you. And while what happened haunts me, I am alive and well because of your deeds. I can never fully repay you for overcoming the impossible and for saving my life. Nevertheless, I shall spend the rest of my life trying."

I attempted to swallow, keeping my expression even.

"You're welcome, Celestine. And just so you know, I would not have stopped attempting to heal you until your very last breath, even if that meant trying for days."

She gave me a warm smile. "I'm afraid I would not have survived that long, but I sincerely appreciate what you are saying." She squeezed my hands tighter. "As I said, I will not stop trying to repay you."

I gave her a small smile, my Eye of the Goddess finally working enough for me to realize that she was suffering from moderate Trauma, which was something I happened to have a spell for, since this wasn't the first time I'd run into it.

Of course, I wasn't too surprised that another ailment had appeared after healing the first two with Divine Restoration, since Trauma was especially one that showed up the moment someone became conscious after experiencing an especially gruesome injury.

In this case, my Trauma spell couldn't yet handle the severe version, and might never be able to, but I'd actually never seen anyone with severe trauma.

Even when I would have assumed a person had the severe version, the ailment ended up being moderate.

I decided to 'silent cast' it right away.

Heal Ailment, Trauma.

Unexpectedly, Celestine's bright blue eyes, sharply contrasted against her deeply tan skin, widened in sincere shock.

"Oh my God," she whispered in alarm. "Did you..." Her voice trailed off.

I simply nodded once.

"It feels distant now," she continued quietly, her body relaxing fully. "I still remember it, but the fear...it no longer plagues me like only moments ago."

"You're welcome," I whispered affectionately, still holding her warm tan hands.

The look in her deep blue eyes grew intense and longing, with her leaning forward just slightly as if she was about to plant a deep intimate kiss.

"Hey sis," Astaer unexpectedly called out, causing us both to look over at her as she gently rubbed the side of a Percheron's long face. "I'm really sorry to interrupt, but can you come talk to this guy? He's giving me a hard time."

"Oh," Celestine said in surprise. "Of course." She then gave my hands one last squeeze, along with an endearing and appreciative look, and then walked her tall sinewy body over to the steed. Apparently, whatever was wrong with the horse ended up being hilarious to both women, the two of them bursting into a fit of unrestrained giggles, only for Celestine to apologize out loud to him.

KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,401 Followers