All Comments on 'Come'

by SimonBrooke

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bruisedangelbruisedangelover 14 years ago
Lucky Girl

You have the most delightful ways of painting a scene. Someone certainly IS a very lucky girl. I'm rather certain she knows it.

spoiled_bratschespoiled_bratscheover 14 years ago
Simon = splendid

I commented this morning, don't know why it vanished along with my vote... but wow, Simon. This is wonderful. So much tension, strung out for such a long time. Interior monologue is supremely difficult to pull off this well. Beautiful, arousing, illuminating all at once.

SWintersSWintersover 14 years ago
Confusing. And arousing.

This piece is... confusing. I love it. And I hate it. I hate it, and I keep coming back to read it again. And again. It leaves me shivery and frustrated and wet and very, very confused... which just compels me to read it again. I suppose that's what you're after, so congratulations, I guess... but... grrrrrrrr. Ouch. When I distance myself from it a bit, I know it is a very fine, evocative piece of wordsmithing. Well done. Occasionally it makes me want to give you a good smack... as I said, very evocative.

Aquila1Aquila1over 14 years ago
Well done Simon

*Chuckles and nods head*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Still love this...

....and I have read it so many times. Each time I read it, it just moves me more.

Subjugate_MeSubjugate_Mealmost 11 years ago
I, too,

would refrain from using the safe word. The desire to please, be subjugated, and completely relinquish control is so liberating I could never risk losing that feeling so I share her frustration. Delicious insight!

eWomaneWomanalmost 11 years ago
A perfect...

portrait of the power of imagination. For both the writer and the reader. Excellent! Thanks for this provocative read. A lovely way to start the day. Take care...

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryabout 10 years ago
I am sitting ...

In the corner watching, and when I see you shudder I will free you.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 7 years ago
Normally

I hate one page stories, but I think this was just right. I very much liked the style of writing, the details that further fired the imagination, and the final picture I was left with. I think it will be there for a while!

sotarosotaro8 months ago

like a fine wine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonBrooke@SimonBrooke
I'm here because I'm interested in stories, both in reading them and in writing them. Most of my own stories aren't strictly erotica, although they all revolve around the area of sexuality, dominance, violence.